Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73178 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #575 on: April 09, 2014, 08:22:47 PM »
Half time at Blazers Vs Kings. Pics to come later.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #576 on: April 20, 2014, 11:22:42 PM »
Blazers

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #577 on: April 21, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »
Looks like Lebron is going to breeze all the way to the finals again with zero resistance.  The east is so weak right now it's laughable. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #578 on: April 21, 2014, 10:31:49 AM »
Looks like Lebron is going to breeze all the way to the finals again with zero resistance.  The east is so weak right now it's laughable. 

Really? I don't think Miami is playing anywhere near as good as they were last year. They didn't exactly blow Charlotte out in game one.

I'm not saying the East is wide open but Indiana losing the first game is cause for concern. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #579 on: April 21, 2014, 01:43:02 PM »
Really? I don't think Miami is playing anywhere near as good as they were last year. They didn't exactly blow Charlotte out in game one.

I'm not saying the East is wide open but Indiana losing the first game is cause for concern. 

Miami isn't playing as good as last year but it isn't going to matter.  It's probably going to be Spurs and Heat again this year in the Finals.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2014, 01:52:37 PM »
Miami isn't playing as good as last year but it isn't going to matter.  It's probably going to be Spurs and Heat again this year in the Finals.

I got the Clippers coming out of the West. Not worried about the game one loss. I just like Doc Rivers as their coach.

As far as the Heat, we'll see. But the East seems to have a lot of parity this year.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »
I got the Clippers coming out of the West. Not worried about the game one loss. I just like Doc Rivers as their coach.

As far as the Heat, we'll see. But the East seems to have a lot of parity this year.

Clippers Warriors will be a very fun series to watch.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2014, 07:12:09 PM »
This, D. Wade looks healthy, as long as he stays that way it will be smooth sailing to the finals against San Antonio.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #583 on: April 24, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »
Unbelievable how Indiana has taken a shit.  They were the only hope of stopping Miami.  Not any more.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 24, 2014, 06:45:50 PM »
Unbelievable how Indiana has taken a shit.  They were the only hope of stopping Miami.  Not any more.

LOL.....this series is not over. If Indiana wins game 4 they regain homecourt advantage. There have been a lot of upsets in the playoffs so far. Portland and Washington winning 2 games on the opponents' floor, Dallas winning in SA.

But Miami should be the only sure thing since Jefferson is hurt now.

But it's a best of 7 series. You have to win 4 games to advance. Not 2 games.........4 games

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: April 24, 2014, 06:52:43 PM »
LOL.....this series is not over. If Indiana wins game 4 they regain homecourt advantage. There have been a lot of upsets in the playoffs so far. Portland and Washington winning 2 games on the opponents' floor, Dallas winning in SA.

But it's a best of 7 series. You have to win 4 games to advance. Not 2 games.........4 games

Dallas actually had San Antonio beat in game one and blew it towards the end.

Spurs look VERY vulnerable right now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #586 on: April 25, 2014, 07:41:26 AM »

I understand that. 

My point though is this, even if they eventually win this series, does Indiana look like team that could take out Miami?

Hell-motherfuckin' no.  Miami Heat 2014 NBA Champions.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: April 25, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
I understand that. 

My point though is this, even if they eventually win this series, does Indiana look like team that could take out Miami?

Hell-motherfuckin' no.  Miami Heat 2014 NBA Champions.

The problem is the way Hibbert is playing. He is completely mind-fucked right now. Zero confidence. There's has to be something fucked up going on in his personal life. The teammate chemistry isn't very good either when you consider two players have gotten in a fistfight just a week ago.

I think the champion comes out of the west this year. I like The Clippers because of their coach. Doc Rivers is a great coach. It should be a Spurs-Clippers western conf finals matchup.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #588 on: April 25, 2014, 10:06:29 AM »
The problem is the way Hibbert is playing. He is completely mind-fucked right now. Zero confidence. There's has to be something fucked up going on in his personal life. The teammate chemistry isn't very good either when you consider two players have gotten in a fistfight just a week ago.

I think the champion comes out of the west this year. I like The Clippers because of their coach. Doc Rivers is a great coach. It should be a Spurs-Clippers western conf finals matchup.
Indiana is mentally frail. They have no ability to overcome any adversity. Rematch of 2013 finals Heat and Spurs. But the West has so much talent you never know.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #589 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:07 AM »
Indiana is mentally frail. They have no ability to overcome any adversity. Rematch of 2013 finals Heat and Spurs. But the West has so much talent you never know.
Calm down Ronnie. Don't pencil in the Heat for the finals just yet. The Bobcats have given the Heat a tough time in Miami, with a white dude named McRoberts in the starting lineup.

McRoberts sounds like a sandwich on the dollar menu. the dude belongs in the D-league.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #590 on: April 25, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »
Calm down Ronnie. Don't pencil in the Heat for the finals just yet. The Bobcats have given the Heat a tough time in Miami, with a white dude named McRoberts in the starting lineup.

McRoberts sounds like a sandwich on the dollar menu. the dude belongs in the D-league.

He has some pretty sick hops for a white dude.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #591 on: April 25, 2014, 01:11:53 PM »

Shizz, you're joking, do you really think anybody will get in the way of the task at hand for a threepeat in the east? Honestly just wishful thinking. Go have a McRoberts!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #592 on: May 03, 2014, 01:31:52 AM »
Blazers.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #593 on: May 03, 2014, 03:05:23 AM »
Blazers.

Congratulations, what a signing Dwight Howard was for the Rockets. Fuck Harden and his beard.

Blazers are playing well, but dallas is on fire, I would love to see a Dallas vs Heat finals.

I have no faith in Indiana, never did, Paul George was trying to get suspended just so he can go home early. the heat are jogging easily to the finals.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: May 03, 2014, 04:17:56 AM »
Congratulations, what a signing Dwight Howard was for the Rockets. Fuck Harden and his beard.

Blazers are playing well, but dallas is on fire, I would love to see a Dallas vs Heat finals.

I have no faith in Indiana, never did, Paul George was trying to get suspended just so he can go home early. the heat are jogging easily to the finals.
I look at the Pacers situation differently. Everything can be wiped clean if they win today.

Then they start a fresh series with the easily beatable Wizards.

Lets's not forget that the Pacers play the Heat tough. The season series was 2-2, and we all know that last years finals went 7 games.

They should be alright. They just need to beat the brakes off of Atlanta today.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #595 on: May 03, 2014, 12:26:40 PM »
Looking forward to Pacers and Atlanta tonight. At this point you don't know what you're gonna get out of the Pacers.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: May 03, 2014, 12:28:15 PM »
Looking forward to Pacers and Atlanta tonight. At this point you don't know what you're gonna get out of the Pacers.
True, but maybe benching Roy was the best move. Vogel hurt the team by sticking with Roy for far too long.

The smaller lineup looked great in Atlanta.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #597 on: May 03, 2014, 01:19:34 PM »
So awesome to see Dwight howard and James Harden get bounced like that in the first round. 

Ha ha!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #598 on: May 03, 2014, 03:01:31 PM »
So awesome to see Dwight howard and James Harden get bounced like that in the first round. 

Ha ha!
I never got to watch this series, but Howard is just pathetic.
Let me guess, harden kept jackin up 3s and Jeremy Lin had no clue on how to run the offense.
Money well spent.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #599 on: May 03, 2014, 03:32:14 PM »

Ha ha!

Yes. Jeremy Lin too. Linsanity  ::)

Can't stand harden and his flopping, flailing and head bobbing.

Howard is good but should be better given his tools. But he is a loser, always will be. Smile and jokes around too much. Doesn't have the killer instinct and that's why he couldn't get along with Kobe.