Author Topic: Girlfriend needs help!!!!!  (Read 12696 times)

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.teamworksfigurebikini.com
Re: Girlfriend needs help!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »

Oh yes it is!
Ohhhh My Ever Lovin' Goodness....... :o

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »
I'm not doubting you GB!  ;)  All man is good! 

But in all honesty, what I suggested she do is not all that crazy - it is a good amount, but not ridiculous by any means.  I know competitors (and I KNOW... she is not a competitor....) that do two or three times that amount when cutting.  45-60 minutes 4x week is average for cutting down.  Men tend to lose weight a little more easily than women, and are proven to generally have faster metabolisms.  EVERYONE is different, and there are always exceptions to the rule.  You may be one of the exceptions... I know myself, and I like to eat - not even junk food, but lots of food  :D so in order for me to lose and stay somewhat happy, I have to crush the cardio.  I have found that most women are pretty similar - although, I may very well be wrong.  I'm only speaking from my own experiences, and those of my clients.  At the end of the day, I believe that it's calories in versus calories out.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 01:37:12 PM »
I'm not doubting you GB!  ;)  All man is good! 

But in all honesty, what I suggested she do is not all that crazy - it is a good amount, but not ridiculous by any means.  I know competitors (and I KNOW... she is not a competitor....) that do two or three times that amount when cutting.  45-60 minutes 4x week is average for cutting down.  Men tend to lose weight a little more easily than women, and are proven to generally have faster metabolisms.  EVERYONE is different, and there are always exceptions to the rule.  You may be one of the exceptions... I know myself, and I like to eat - not even junk food, but lots of food  :D so in order for me to lose and stay somewhat happy, I have to crush the cardio.  I have found that most women are pretty similar - although, I may very well be wrong.  I'm only speaking from my own experiences, and those of my clients.  At the end of the day, I believe that it's calories in versus calories out.

So, I'm asking here, if you eat healthy, but are a little liberal w/ the olive oil, and just hit cardio crazy hard 45-60 min. 4-5x a week then it should even out? ???

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »
For ME yes.  If I wish to cut up, I either have to cut my calories, or up my cardio a bit.  Usually, when I cut my cals much more than what I take in now, I feel awful.  I do much better with increasing my cardio.  Unless I am prepping for my season, I would rather eat more and excercise more.  If it's just to lose a few pounds, this is what works best for me.  Now, when I am getting ready for a show, and need to force my body into losing every bit of fat, then I both cut cals AND increase cardio. 

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2006, 05:48:27 PM »
Damn it's hard to argue with beauty.....F**K!!

::)

OK you win...... :-\
Teehee... GB you so silly... don't give up so easily! LOL! ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2006, 03:22:59 AM »
...A great way to force yourself into catabolism.

only if the person is also weight training at the same time...

personally i do uphill windsprints except most folks wont stick to em over an extended period..

in my experience after the initial burst of  motivation is over most people undertrain...

of course a good glutamine suppliment helps..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2006, 03:28:25 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!  Your going to fricken kill her.  I lose weight every time doing 30 minutes every morning 3-5 times a week.  You expect somebody her size to start off doing cardio for 45  to 1 HOUR at least 4 TIMES A WEEK!!!!!  Damn!

most people that are beginners EXPECT quick results..and the initial motivation that a person has would easily carry them thru this....people dont account for the phychology of such an undertaking..if the above person does not see results semi quick..she'll just plain quit...I'm an ex personal trainer with basketball player chris webber under my belt...

he used to train at our gghetto gym where i picked him up..or rather he picked me up as his trainer..

if we were speaking of an athlete with a conditioned mindset my advice would be much different...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 03:31:02 AM »
You are also a boy with a faster metabolism...

As Fit Figure said, everyone is different.  It is rare that you can go wrong with cardio though, and for a girl, 45-60 min 4-5 days per week is not that crazy. 
thankyou!

the pretty lady says so..hence it must be true!

and i tried that cabbage thing on my friend Amy...she gave me a weird look...
carpe` vaginum!

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 11:07:16 PM »
and i tried that cabbage thing on my friend Amy...she gave me a weird look...
LOL!  Maybe something was wrong with the delivery....  ;)  You have to make sure you use bedroom eyes when you say it.....

GB- determined... very nice quality in a man!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 01:38:07 PM »
LOL!  Maybe something was wrong with the delivery....  ;)  You have to make sure you use bedroom eyes when you say it.....

no i def did not use bedroom eyes...

she usually jumps on me like a little monkey when ever i see her at the bar..last time when she jumped i said "wassup my little cabbage"

she pulled back her head and just gave me a look...she didn't look too pleased...

however i shall def try to sleep with Amy (again  :D ) just so i can call her a cabbage in the bedroom..i shall do the eyes n all...maybe i'll scream out "you'r my cabbage" right before she cums...hmmm...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2006, 01:35:36 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR Mon Petit Chou  :-*  Hope you had a fun night!!  Tell me what you did in Boom7.....

there...page 1...

when i run into jen at the bodyrock i plan on giving her cabbage as a greeting!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2006, 06:50:19 PM »
give her juice she 'll be nice and tone then!!! ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2006, 06:50:53 PM »
give her juice she 'll be nice and tone then!!! ::)

you mean he'll be nice and toned then  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
hahahah yup  ;D