Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 296466 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Charges?
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
At the same time it would be a great way to be able to say "Hey, do you think I am stupid enough to do that!"

good point, lol. I wonder how successful the "Hey, do you think I am that stupid!?!" defense has been in the courts. 

On the other hand, it sounds like something someone might do in a panic induced by certain substances (I'm not referring to steroids, although I guess people have been known to do strange things when their hormone levels undergo unusual fluctuations.)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2005, 12:21:54 PM »
I'm a little suprised how people on here keep on saying, "if tihs is true it would be all over the news"

reality check:  99.99% of t hepeople in this country have no idea who these fitness celebs are.

if they end up getting arrested im sure somewhere down the line some kind of news story will pick it up as a "look into the dark and scary world of pro bodybuilding".  and you know CSI or that other shit would mimic a case like this. 

but as for rightnow, th eonly people that mite be intereted in this at all are getbiggers, other muscle sites, serious BBers, and maybe Arnold.

On that note, you can bet the Governators advisors are pushing him to totally cut all ties with bodybuilding, it is nothing but bad press.
Valhalla awaits.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2005, 12:34:49 PM »
Have any of those investigative news shows on TV ever done a true story on the subject of amateur and professional bodybuilding, or are there just too many higher ups that would go down as a result of an honest look into the subject matter?

The TRUTH would make one hell of a great movie!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2005, 12:39:24 PM »
Let's look at the bright side:

At least it wasn't Vince Neil in the trunk.

Special "News at Eleven" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2005, 12:41:11 PM »
Have any of those investigative news shows on TV ever done a true story on the subject of amateur and professional bodybuilding, or are there just too many higher ups that would go down as a result of an honest look into the subject matter?

The TRUTH would make one hell of a great movie!

haha true indeed
Valhalla awaits.

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2005, 12:45:13 PM »
I think this whole thing is a complete and utter FARCE!  The only reason this is even happening, is simply because neither Craig nor Kelly have competed. Being associated to a new federation doesn't help there chances of placing well in a IFBB show, and also considering that both of them are in the twilight of there career, Craig more then Kelly.  So what better way to get you're name out there then start a rumor that runs in parallel with another murder victim. Oh, and the who hell buys usable evidence with a paper trail?  Using a Credit car of all things to buy gasoline? Whatever, Ron's probably in on this too. Bull shit!

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2005, 12:52:21 PM »
Hey man, I never said there wasn't a victim. I'm just saying, I find it hard to believe that the association is true man. This is no laughing matter. Until the facts are in, I still think this is just another promo. You know what, if this was some idiotic bull shit rumor, then I think Crag and Kelly should be BANNED!  Because if they had nothing to do with this, then just let all this shit fly, without ever interjecting to state….this is all B.S. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2005, 12:56:15 PM »

First of all, this is a rumor. There is NO proof that they are even remotely involved in any of this. So lets all treat this is what it is - a rumor. And that is how it will stay for now.

Second, Craig & Kelly could be off on a vacation for a day or so. And they haven't seen nor heard anything about this rumor. So until there is word, that is how we are treating it - an unverified rumor regarding their involvement with these murders.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2005, 01:06:47 PM »

Oh - another rumor.  CSI Las Vegas has optioned this for a new episode coming up for the Fall 2006 season. They will be filming at various location shoots, tentatively titled 'The Bodybuilding Beat & the Beauties"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2005, 01:16:12 PM »
First of all, this is a rumor. There is NO proof that they are even remotely involved in any of this. So lets all treat this is what it is - a rumor. And that is how it will stay for now.

Second, Craig & Kelly could be off on a vacation for a day or so. And they haven't seen nor heard anything about this rumor. So until there is word, that is how we are treating it - an unverified rumor regarding their involvement with these murders.

FitMandy, do you suspect Ron of having played at least an accessory role in these killings?  This is starting to smell like a cover-up to me...  After all, he HAS been very hesitant to post IFBB afterparty pictures lately, and his insistence here that the poor girl that got burnt to a crisp in Kelly Ryan's trunk is still alive is very creepy.  How could anyone survive that?

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2005, 02:17:16 PM »
There appears to be a fair number of Witnesses for the Prosecution here.

How about once we all find out what the true facts are, we start thinking of a logical defense that would eventually be pursued.

Should be an interesting case.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2005, 02:21:21 PM »
FitMandy, I've been reading of your harrowing escape from the evil clutches of the Ryan-Tituses in your posts on Mayhem all morning long.  You go, girl!  What a brave young woman...  Anyway, after considering all you've been through, I had to ask:  Do you also credit the power of prayer with your unlikely escape from the trunk of Ron Avidan's late-model Ford Aspire at the Exxon station after the first run of Kelly's father's credit card came back "DECLINED?"  I didn't even know they were making those internal emergency release knobs mandatory on those models yet.   

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2005, 02:25:44 PM »

As much as I would like to joke on this matter, this matter is no joking one.  I can't nor will go into details on things until there are facts. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2005, 02:34:34 PM »
As much as I would like to joke on this matter, this matter is no joking one.  I can't nor will go into details on things until there are facts. 

But it's "just a rumor" for now...   ::)

The thread's been pinned, too.  Heh heh hu...

Well, I'll admit that I did think the thing a bit ridiculous at first, but wow...I'll settle down for a minute, Ron.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2005, 02:43:44 PM »
Spoke to friends in LV and no one seems to know a thing yet.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2005, 02:47:35 PM »
Come on people, friggin' murder charges??!??!....this is more hype than the japanese federation! 

MERRY FRIGGIN CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2005, 02:51:23 PM »

How about once we all find out what the true facts are, we start thinking of a logical defense that would eventually be pursued.

I can tell you the defense already:

"She did it!"
"What?!  He's lying!  He did it!  I wasn't even there!  I was on the floor passed out for 2 days." 
"Hell no!  You're my bro, right judge?  Don't believe a word she says, bro's and future girlfriends in the jury.  I was the one who was passed out.  She did it!"
Etc.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2005, 02:51:31 PM »
then there will be civil liability law suit

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2005, 02:55:04 PM »
I can tell you the defense already:

"She did it!"
"What?!  He's lying!  He did it!  I wasn't even there!  I was on the floor passed out for 2 days." 
"Hell no!  You're my bro, right judge?  Don't believe a word she says, bro's and future girlfriends in the jury.  I was the one who was passed out.  She did it!"
Etc.

LOL  I'm here to tell you it might actually work for him. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2005, 03:06:43 PM »
Titus's defense will be "if the needle don't fit, you must aquit"  Well it's looks like Bertil may have some new cell mates.  Titus can wife swap in the joint.  Bubba for Brutus for Ramon.....it could be great.  Plus it looks like the ext movie about bodybuilding will have a little twist in it.  "No Pain, No Bail"

Plus this is the fastest thread ever

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2005, 03:12:46 PM »
Nobody here has an F'ing clue

I know who did it................

Nip/Tuck's,,,,,THE CARVER

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2005, 03:14:57 PM »
Chances are this girl died from drugs.

Highly unlikely anyone wanted her to die but she did.

Panic ensued (especially considering Craig's status as a felon) and the body was gotten rid of.

Kelly's family (through money and influence) will ensure she rolls on Craig and he takes the fall for the whole thing.

The evidence won't convict him but her testimony will IMO.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2005, 03:19:48 PM »
Does anybody have any clue what is going on here?  What the hell.  Where can I find out anything other than complete crap?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #198 on: December 20, 2005, 03:20:44 PM »
Someone should point out that three burned bodies have been found in the desert near Vegas. This isn't some accidental killing that was covered up. Whoever did this is a serial killer or mass murderer.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2005, 03:21:43 PM »
The main point of my post was the final two sentences. I was simply putting a timeline to the whole thing...

People who kill people always screw up when they panic. You gotta remember that chances are most people won't be missed for a day or two so you need to step back and figure out the best solution to hide what happened.

Very hard to do when more than one person is involved in the death though. Lone killers get away with things easier.