Author Topic: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan Captured / Extradition Notes  (Read 72245 times)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 12-27-05: Craig & Kelly Extradition Hearing Notes
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2005, 10:05:23 AM »
Would you want to been seen boarding a plane,ect. with KR theway she's looking? Remember, CT's new truck had tinted windows. Big time +.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #301 on: December 29, 2005, 10:46:34 AM »
Yea, who is Sean Ray? :-\
I will work on the "Human HEad" shrinking theory ASAP!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #302 on: December 29, 2005, 11:49:07 AM »
This twit posted a similar rant on Mayhem ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #303 on: December 29, 2005, 11:51:05 AM »
Ah, OK Shawn.  ::)

hm, i am no shown ray. he is one of the bodybuilders that i looked up to cuz in addition to being a bodybuilder he was also a good honest person. he also never counted on hormones to do the whole job when he trained he  trained.
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #304 on: December 29, 2005, 11:54:32 AM »
This twit posted a similar rant on Mayhem ::)

cq, when you get your right arm to be the size of my right calf.. only then you can talk to me. till then go train.
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2005, 11:54:50 AM »
hm, i am no shown ray. he is one of the bodybuilders that i looked up to cuz in addition to being a bodybuilder he was also a good honest person. he also never counted on hormones to do the whole job when he tained he fuckin trained.

If you looked up to him so much why can't you spell his name dipshit.  Face it you liked palying with yourself while looking at his pictures.  You never knew his name.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2005, 12:02:58 PM »

If you looked up to him so much why can't you spell his name dipshit.  Face it you liked palying with yourself while looking at his pictures.  You never knew his name.

do you think i sit here like the homo you checkin spelling???? who cares if its sean or shown???? you are dumb as a house yet im sure you are not as big as one. i dont have time to look at name spelling nor did i ever have time to look at SHOWN ray's training videos. i told you i liked the dude cuz he was a good honest bodybuilder and he gave me good tips on my way to the top.  if i only counted the spelling mistakes i had i wouldnt be getting too far....but i can assure you i talk and write better english than you talk and write my primary language. now go take your 2 gram test and think you can do nationals...what a joke
fallen angel

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2005, 12:03:03 PM »
HA! HA! Owned, Pwned & whatever else, cause you just were ,big time! gh15

Jow

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2005, 01:11:24 PM »
You guys dont think Craig has some more serious problem then loosing weight?

Between, in the PPV of Mr Olympia 2005 it stood Sean Ray. Sean? Wtf...

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2005, 01:48:59 PM »
hm, i am no shown ray. he is one of the bodybuilders that i looked up to cuz in addition to being a bodybuilder he was also a good honest person. he also never counted on hormones to do the whole job when he tained he fuckin trained.

Damn, you are entertaining in a stupid kinda way.

Neve

« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2005, 02:21:18 PM »
http://seanray.com/

You guys dont think Craig has some more serious problem then loosing weight?

Between, in the PPV of Mr Olympia 2005 it stood Sean Ray. Sean? Wtf...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2005, 02:25:34 PM »
do you think i sit here like the homo you checkin spelling???? who cares if its sean or shown???? you are dumb as a house yet im sure you are not as big as one. i dont have time to look at name spelling nor did i ever have time to look at SHOWN ray's training videos. i told you i liked the dude cuz he was a good honest bodybuilder and he gave me good tips on my way to the top.  if i only counted the spelling mistakes i had i wouldnt be getting too far....but i can assure you i talk and write better english than you talk and write my primary language. now go take your 2 gram test and think you can do nationals...what a joke

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: December 29, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »

Doesn't he make speed boats?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #313 on: December 29, 2005, 04:43:05 PM »
cq, when you get your right arm to be the size of my right calf.. only then you can talk to me. till then go train.

Wow.

You're insinuating you are bigger and more muscular than me?

You are the man! You carry more muscle than a 130lb woman!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2005, 04:45:11 PM »
Did Kelly have a face lift or something??

Wooshhhhhhhhhhh

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #315 on: December 29, 2005, 05:46:40 PM »
do you think i sit here like the homo you checkin spelling? who cares if its sean or shown? you are dumb as a house yet im sure you are not as big as one. i dont have time to look at name spelling nor did i ever have time to look at SHOWN ray's training videos. i told you i liked the dude cuz he was a good honest bodybuilder and he gave me good tips on my way to the top.  if i only counted the spelling mistakes i had i wouldnt be getting too far....but i can assure you i talk and write better english than you talk and write my primary language. now go take your 2 gram test and think you can do nationals...what a joke

Dude sean and Shown are not accidental misspellings.  They aren't even close.  Sean is wrong and Shown is close this time but the "O" and "A" are on opposite side of the keyboard.  And are you sure I am not as big as a house.  I am definitely bigger than most doorways though.  Just next time. do your research and you won't look so dumb.  Maybe when you graduate you'll have it down.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 29, 2005, 06:26:36 PM »
Did Kelly have a face lift or something??

Wooshhhhhhhhhhh

It's sad...that women is 33?

damn crack will mess you up

*I am speculating on the suspected*

I will work on the "Human HEad" shrinking theory ASAP!

Seriously Shawn....

Look at our boy Jumbo....

the only thing Jumbo on him after his summer camp was his melon

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #317 on: December 29, 2005, 06:37:25 PM »
Steroids for $300.00 Alex ;D

No way. I know a guy that took steroids once and he ended up sleeping with Sasha Ogata! No lie!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 29, 2005, 07:02:48 PM »

No way. I know a guy that took steroids once and he ended up sleeping with Sasha Ogata! No lie!

It's scared him so much because he liked it.....

that he turned to jebus

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: December 29, 2005, 08:17:35 PM »

Or by it's real name, Stanley Ogre

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #320 on: December 29, 2005, 10:26:17 PM »
Dude sean and Shown are not accidental misspellings.  They aren't even close.  Sean is wrong and Shown is close this time but the "O" and "A" are on opposite side of the keyboard.  And are you sure I am not as big as a house.  I am definitely bigger than most doorways though.  Just next time. do your research and you won't look so dumb.  Maybe when you graduate you'll have it down.

see now i'm sure you are not only a small guy but  you are stupid too. if you couldnt tell i spelled shawn second time as shownt on purpose to piss you off then you are def wacked. and you are bigger than a doorway cuz you're probably fat like 70% of american men  ;D

and dont tell me to do no research till you win a state show (i'm not askin a lot, i could have said nationals)

**the t is there on purpose again to piss you off ;). have to tell you that this time. kid
fallen angel

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2005, 06:58:21 AM »
see now i'm sure you are not only a small guy but  you are stupid too. if you couldnt tell i spelled shawn second time as shownt on purpose to piss you off then you are def wacked. and you are bigger than a doorway cuz you're probably fat like 70% of american men  ;D

and dont tell me to do no research till you win a state show (i'm not askin a lot, i could have said nationals)

**the t is there on purpose again to piss you off ;). have to tell you that this time. kid
psssssst  gh, onlyme is not, I repeat, not a small guy.   :-X
:D Weee

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2005, 08:12:56 AM »

you're a clueless twat!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2005, 10:35:17 AM »
It's scared him so much because he liked it.....

that he turned to jebus

Heba didba?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2005, 11:22:50 AM »
Misspellings aside, your posts ramble on and mean nothing except to other gay guys.  If you love Shawn just tell him.  He'll understand.  Now go tell mommy someone is picking on you on the Internet so she can comfort you.  Oh, and yea I bet you made that mispelling on purpose.  Admit it son you are a young gay boy in love with Shawn.  It's alright.  It's nothing a little therapy won't cure.  And for now on, I think you should spend your recess time out on the playground with your friends instead of coming on a board that you have business being on.