Author Topic: Jay tore his bicep again  (Read 10993 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay tore his bicep again
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2013, 06:36:09 AM »
still top 6 in the world, despite the injuries.  

So?

Franco Columbu was number 1 in the world in 1981, despite injured from waist down.

WooooooSSSHHHHHHH

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2013, 07:26:38 AM »
well, one wrong sudden movement when not properly wamred up and it can happen to everyone.

little bit too much ego on the lift and boom.

this is not a healthy sport, this is vanity galore and ppl would eat diarhea if it made them look better in exchange

Is this why they tear themselves apart doing kid's weight? Cmon, I call bullshit on all these "tears", it's site injections and synthol gone bad, just like Bostin.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2013, 07:26:50 AM »
So?

Franco Columbu was number 1 in the world in 1981, despite injured from waist down.

WooooooSSSHHHHHHH

Pet Boys Cock ranking other males on how they look from the waist down if you catch my drift  :o

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2013, 07:28:03 AM »
Pet Boys Cock ranking other males on how they look from the waist down if you catch my drift  :o

Hahaha 'Pet Boys Cock' brutal

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2013, 08:06:16 AM »
Most likely it was from site injections.  Anytime you deposit extra fluid in a muscle through an injection, it increases the internal pressure that the muscle is subjected to.  Inject in the wrong spot or too frequently and then when you get in the gym and start pumping blood in the muscle the volume becomes too much and the muscle tears in order to relieve the pressure it is under.  Fluid, oil and blood have to exit the muscle someway very fast and a partial tear is normally how it happens. 

Don't fool yourself.  Constantly injecting anything in the muscle will weaken it and form scar tissue.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2013, 08:24:57 AM »
Most likely it was from site injections.  Anytime you deposit extra fluid in a muscle through an injection, it increases the internal pressure that the muscle is subjected to.  Inject in the wrong spot or too frequently and then when you get in the gym and start pumping blood in the muscle the volume becomes too much and the muscle tears in order to relieve the pressure it is under.  Fluid, oil and blood have to exit the muscle someway very fast and a partial tear is normally how it happens. 

Don't fool yourself.  Constantly injecting anything in the muscle will weaken it and form scar tissue.
8),good explanation.

dustin

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2013, 08:51:05 AM »
I felt that on the big 3 I needed to warm up and pyramid up to my work weight prior to hitting the really heavy weight.

So If I could do 365 x 5 on a good day, I'd pyramid up to 315. Do 315 x 5, 335 x 5, then go for 365. At least 10 sets and 30 minutes of "warming up".

Exact same for me. Now I do about three or four warm up sets, pyramid up but max reps are never before about 8 reps. No need to go lower.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »

I'm pretty sure Jay's denied using oil, so unless any of us has proof, we can't doubt the man at his word.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »
ESF: what was the deal with Nubain back in the day? Wy did Bodybuilders gravitate towards it so much vs pills or anything else. I'm 25 so I missed this era.

why?

because it was supposed to be non-addictive and harmless. in our minds, it wasn't like we were using a typical 'recreational drug' or getting high like some loser on oxycontin or vicodin.... but eventually we all fell into the trap, and learned after about a month of daily use, we found out quickly it was addictive and it did get you 'high'.. at least at first... then after a while the 'high' was gone and we just had to keep doing it to avoid withdrawl.

I was a straight-edge kid in high school.. NEVER drank and despised the pot-heads. always thought of myself as an athlete, and that's not what athletes did.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »
As in the Trainer?

nono.. as in craig titus. lol.. not fletcher.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2013, 03:36:30 PM »
 ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2013, 04:00:24 PM »
I dont care time for him to give it up.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2013, 04:03:46 PM »

Bicep injections are awful anyway just with gear.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2013, 11:23:16 AM »

I'm not ranking a male body. I'm just reminding that Columbu won't the O in 81' with no legs,  if by "waist down"  first thing you picture is a COCK then you're in he wrong board........

........or maybe not.

Woooossshhhhhhhh

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
I'm not ranking a male body. I'm just reminding that Columbu won't the O in 81' with no legs,  if by "waist down"  first thing you picture is a COCK then you're in he wrong board........

........or maybe not.

Woooossshhhhhhhh

Hey bro no hard feelings I don't really care for Franco that much anyways, I've just been waiting for the opportunity to call you "Pet Boys Cock". I'm sure you understand.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2013, 02:49:21 PM »
I've had issues many times with my muscle strength increasing too quickly for my tendons

happens every time I go back on

if I've learned anything it's the importance of warming up

I also don't max out on deads anymore - instead I save them for the end of my back workout so I don't need to go very heavy