Author Topic: NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval sinks to new low  (Read 20922 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval sinks to new low
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »

I've never met a person using a phrase like "Fuking uneducated, ignorant moronic fuck" that I wanted to keep talking to.

I mean seriously, if you want to have a conversation, talk to people differently man. 
hahaha whatever fucktard, hopefully youve at least learned youre not progun or a conservative now.

tell us how pissed off you are they are calling for impeachment though, youre really pulling the wool over our eyes hoss

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 08:42:46 PM »
hahaha whatever fucktard, hopefully youve at least learned youre not progun or a conservative now.

tell us how pissed off you are they are calling for impeachment though, youre really pulling the wool over our eyes hoss

Ok, I change my mind.  Tony! Toni! Toné!, you are not just immature.  You sorry-ass misfit, you are unhinged. 

Hey freak, seriously, why are you here?  Don't the judo boards have political sub-forums or what?  Getbig is not primarily a political discussion board and since you seem to have little interest in bodybuilding or steroid use, why are you here?  Is it because like the simpleton you are, you once saw the name "Getbig" and said to yourself, "D'oh, I want to get big so I'll go there?"  Quit being dumb.  The internet is a big place and surely you can either fight with others more or get along with others more somewhere else. 

C'mon, tell us what brings you here.  I'll even lead by example here tell you what brought me:  I'm here because of a guy I worked with who ended up winning his weight class (and the overall, too, I think) at the Natural Mr. California -- the ONLY guy in my company who weight-trained at all, I think (including me cuz I was on a 5-year break from training to focus on my career -- and to deal with a horrible bitch I was living with, lol).  We used to talk pro-bodybuilding when we worked together.  I mentioned that I had once trained legs with Nasser* when I was stationed in Augsburg, Germany at this gym in town that was owned by a Mr. Olympia judge (Robert something-or-other) and thought he was a cool guy.  Sometime later, my friend from work emailed me a link to a getbig forum post that had excerpts from a really long interview with Nasser -- I think it was the one where he talked about Kovacs and the shit towels.  So, my interest in getbig was piqued because I loved the cynical, no-bullshit way guys were completely honest about the role that hormones played in bodybuilding (in stark contrast with sites like bodybuilding.com and even better than testosterone.net).  Truth to be told, reading getbig got me interested in training again -- especially when I got clued into the whole internet mail-order "supplement" thang.  (Like lots of guys who were into bodybuilding in the 80's and 90's, supplement procurement was a big freaking headache back then -- It was not uncommon to lose money and friends over the shenanigans of guys you shouldn't have ever trusted in the first place.)  Anyway, I lurked here for a long time and only fairly recently have I been posting a lot.  Truth is, my job is slow right now and I'm waiting for a transfer back to my home state of CA (finally!).  After that happens, I won't have much time to come here, though.  I'm sure you'll miss me, right? 
TL,DR:  I trained (and juiced) as a bodybuilder in the 80's and 90's and started training at least semi-seriously after finding this site in about 2007.  That's why I'm here.  How about you?

*RE: Nasser:  I thought he was a really cool and smart guy.  This was in about '85 or '86 and I think Nasser was only about 19 or 20.  I know he was a university student and did not see him at the gym much.  He introduced himself to me because he'd heard that I was a foreign language guy (at that time I was in the army as a 98G Russian Voice Interceptor) and he knew like 4 languages or something.  By the way, I squatted more weight than him that one time we trained together.  Even then he had that sort of soft way of talking.  I can hear him saying, "<RRKore>, you ah like an an-i-mal!"  LOL.  He said that because at that time I'd always wear my army boots to squat and kind of bark like a dog before really heavy sets (I learned this ridiculous practice from "Mercury" Morris Claiborne -- who won the bantam or maybe lightweight class at the Mr. Universe/Mr. International a couple of years -- His theory was that thinking too much about what you were doing on a really heavy set of legs was wrong -- Instead you should act like an animal that's trying to, say, pull it's way out of a trap;  The animal isn't thinking, "Ooooh, I might tear a muscle", it's just thinking PULL!!!!! while trying as hard as possible.)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 05:07:53 AM »
^^^^
HAHAHAHA holy fuck!!!

Someone should take a screen shot of this retards meltdown lmfao

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 08:50:49 AM »
^^^^
HAHAHAHA holy fuck!!!

Someone should take a screen shot of this retards meltdown lmfao

Is that really a "meltdown" to you?  Get real, chump.  

Was my post an example of bloviation?: Yeah, probably.  This one will be long, too.  But a meltdown?: No.  --  Where do you see all-caps and excessive exclamation marks?  In my admittedly long post or in your poorly-worded quote above?  

Naw, apparently even slang words don't have defined meanings in your world, do they?  Seek help, ya pissy pantywaist.

Now I realize that you've pretty much made a cottage industry out of not answering direct questions, but I'll try again anyway:  
Why are you here?   What brings you to getbig since it seems like you have little in common with most everyone here?  
(Do you even train at all anymore?)  Is it that you like to try to antagonize hormonized guys with different political views because you think you'll have some advantage when arguing because they'll be prone to emotional outbursts?  If so, it must suck for you when it's regularly made clear that most of these guys, though hormonized, are able to calmly and logically articulate their views while demonstrating that they're just plain smarter than you, right?

BTW, why would anyone need to take a screenshot?  I'm not going to edit or delete that post. Why should I?  I'm kinda long-winded but no matter what opinion of me people might take, I don't lie about who I am.  Being embarrassed about yourself and lying is your gig, Mr. National Judo champ who won't even answer any basic judo questions.  

Your responses to questions from members here where you say (basically) "Do a search and look it up cuz I've answered that before" really just means "I can't remember all my lies I've told here and I'm afraid I'll contradict myself so go find the your answer in the original lie I posted a long time ago."  Pretty pathetic, faux judo boy.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
51% of people are racist.  Sad that in this day and age the percentage is that high
Y

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 09:09:13 AM »

Is that really a "meltdown" to you?  Get real, chump.  

Was my post an example of bloviation?: Yeah, probably.  This one will be long, too.  But a meltdown?: No.  --  Where do you see all-caps and excessive exclamation marks?  In my admittedly long post or in your poorly-worded quote above?  

Naw, apparently even slang words don't have defined meanings in your world, do they?  Seek help, ya pissy pantywaist.

Now I realize that you've pretty much made a cottage industry out of not answering direct questions, but I'll try again anyway:  
Why are you here?   What brings you to getbig since it seems like you have little in common with most everyone here?  
(Do you even train at all anymore?)  Is it that you like to try to antagonize hormonized guys with different political views because you think you'll have some advantage when arguing because they'll be prone to emotional outbursts?  If so, it must suck for you when it's regularly made clear that most of these guys, though hormonized, are able to calmly and logically articulate their views while demonstrating that they're just plain smarter than you, right?

BTW, why would anyone need to take a screenshot?  I'm not going to edit or delete that post. Why should I?  I'm kinda long-winded but no matter what opinion of me people might take, I don't lie about who I am.  Being embarrassed about yourself and lying is your gig, Mr. National Judo champ who won't even answer any basic judo questions.  

Your responses to questions from members here where you say (basically) "Do a search and look it up cuz I've answered that before" really just means "I can't remember all my lies I've told here and I'm afraid I'll contradict myself so go find the your answer in the original lie I posted a long time ago."  Pretty pathetic, faux judo boy.

Meltdown

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 11:16:45 AM »

Meltdown

Seriously?  Why?  Too many words?  Too much name-calling?  Because we don't agree politically?   Maybe I don't understand what "meltdown" means, then.  I always thought it meant a post when someone shows they're very angry.  And I'm sincerely not angry, just long-winded.  (And I have a lot of time on my hands, obviously.) 

This has nothing to do with his political beliefs but Tony acts like a dumb dick and a liar.  Just because I'm not shy about saying that doesn't mean I'm angry.  That would just be silly -- The internet world is, after all, full of fools. 

BTW, I don't sling insults unless someone insults me first.  And even then, it doesn't mean I'll insult them -- especially not if I think it's likely I'm being trolled, know what I mean?   ;)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »
Seriously?  Why?  Too many words?  Too much name-calling?  Because we don't agree politically?   Maybe I don't understand what "meltdown" means, then.  I always thought it meant a post when someone shows they're very angry.  And I'm sincerely not angry, just long-winded.  (And I have a lot of time on my hands, obviously.) 

This has nothing to do with his political beliefs but Tony acts like a dumb dick and a liar.  Just because I'm not shy about saying that doesn't mean I'm angry.  That would just be silly -- The internet world is, after all, full of fools. 

BTW, I don't sling insults unless someone insults me first.  And even then, it doesn't mean I'll insult them -- especially not if I think it's likely I'm being trolled, know what I mean?   ;)

M

Meltdown

:D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »
Down to 37 percent? 

CBS News: 61 Percent Of Americans Disapprove Of Obamacare
November 20, 2013

WASHINGTON (CBS DC/AP) — A majority of Americans are not pleased with the job President Barack Obama has been doing.

A new CBS News poll finds that Obama’s approval rating has plummeted to 37 percent, a nine-point drop from his 46 percent rating in October. His disapproval rating is at the highest CBS News Polls have indicated, climbing to 57 percent.

The faulty Affordable Care Act rollout hasn’t helped matters as only 31 percent of Americans now approve of Obamacare, indicating a drop of 12 points since last month. It’s the lowest number recorded by CBS News Polls for the favorability of the law. A staggering 61 percent disapprove of the law.

Only 7 percent of Americans believe the law is working well and should be kept in place while one in 10 Americans believe the health care exchange sign-ups have been going well. Conversely, CBS News Polls found that two-thirds don’t believe enrolling for Obamacare is going well.

A majority of Americans also don’t believe the government will be able to fix the faulty HealthCare.gov website. Almost two-thirds believe the website will be fixed by the Dec. 1 deadline set by the administration, compared to 34 percent of people who believe it will be.

Last week, federal health officials revealed that just 26,794 people enrolled for health insurance through the federal website during the first, flawed month of operations, and a total of 106,000 nationwide — a small fraction of what they had projected.

Obama has apologized for the faulty rollout and for the millions of Americans who are losing their coverage due to the law. A CBS News analysis found that nearly 5 million Americans will lose their current health plan due to Obamacare.

In the wake of growing criticism over the cancellations, Obama tried to make good on a previous promise, saying those who like their insurance can keep it for one more year. However, the ultimate decision still lies with insurers and state insurance commissioners.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/cbs-news-61-percent-of-americans-disapprove-of-obamacare/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
Obama’s Average Approval Now Equals Nixon’s
by KEITH KOFFLER on NOVEMBER 22, 2013

At just under 50 percent, President Obama’s average approval rating for his presidency is exactly the same as Richard Nixon’s, according to Gallup.

Obama  has seen his approval numbers plummet as the public discovers the falsehoods he used to sell Obamacare and witnesses the incompetence of the Obamacare rollout. His Gallup approval was at just 40 percent as of Thursday, while a CBS News poll this week gave him just 37 percent.

His Gallup average since Inauguration day is exactly 49 percent, the same as Nixon’s during a term that lasted from January 1969 until he resigned in August 1974.

NixonObama has not yet descended to the lows of Nixon’s final months in office, when the disgraced president was at 24 percent – Obama’s low is 38 percent – but his long record of below-50 percent approval has put him in Nixon’s overall class.

In fact, only three presidents in modern presidential history – Harry Truman, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter – have had average ratings below that of Obama.

Obama is just below the president he has often blamed for his problems, George W. Bush, whose average was 49.4 percent. The average for U.S. presidents since 1938 has been 54 percent.

The highest average approval rating belongs to John F. Kennedy, who was murdered 50 years ago today. His average for his nearly three years in office was 70.1 percent.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/11/22/obamas-average-approval-equals-nixons/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 10:48:50 AM »
At this point his approval ratings are meaningless. He could careless if his ratings are 65% or 25%. If he doesn't listen to what people want or what they disapprove of, why should he care? He's already a lame duck, you can make the argument he was a lame duck president long before the end of his second term.

His purpose of this presidency (and he was NEVER qualified to be president in the first place regardless if he were a citizen or not) was to destroy this country. He destroyed his section Chicago and you naive lefties voted for him for whatever he pretends to do now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 10:50:25 AM »
If it were not for the minorities on welfare  - he would be at 5% at best

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 10:56:23 AM »
If it were not for the minorities on welfare  - he would be at 5% at best

Probably still be at least 25% when you factor in the white hating white yuppie liberal types.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2013, 11:03:57 AM »
At this point his approval ratings are meaningless. He could careless if his ratings are 65% or 25%. If he doesn't listen to what people want or what they disapprove of, why should he care? He's already a lame duck, you can make the argument he was a lame duck president long before the end of his second term.

His purpose of this presidency (and he was NEVER qualified to be president in the first place regardless if he were a citizen or not) was to destroy this country. He destroyed his section Chicago and you naive lefties voted for him for whatever he pretends to do now.

correct.  People keep calling him a failure - and yes, if his goal was to "save america", then yes, he failed.

However, since his goal is to fulfill a crazy marxist liberal agenda, I'd say he's doing pretty well on it. 

Congress can clip his balls all they want - as long as he's lame duck and not giving a shit about poll numbers, he'll unleash a ton of liberal exec orders on america, probably in 2015 once mid term elections are done, and before the prez race. 

EVERY president has better numbers a few years after leaving office.  Yes, even nixon, even carter.  Obama could care less about "what people think".  He wants liberal results, and as long as repubs are too wimpy to impeach, he will get them. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 07:16:24 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-2014-congressional-ballot-obamacare-gop-democrats-2013-11

2010 all over again. 

If he loses the Senate in 2014 then basically the democrats and republicans will be holding him by his little hand and telling him what to do.

He will have zero influence and power at that point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 07:18:36 AM »
If he loses the Senate in 2014 then basically the democrats and republicans will be holding him by his little hand and telling him what to do.

I would love to see the GOP take back the Senate and pass a repeal of ObamaCare w 51 votes and then Obama forced to veto it and see that going into 2016. 

Will be a complete wipeout of the communist left

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 07:49:51 AM »

One could only hope.

But it is an uphill battle when most of the population is made up of homos, of idiots who don't want to work and think it is their right to be supported by the state, of women who allow themselves to be manipulated emotionally, of illegal immigrants who demand amnesty while not earning it legally, of young people who have no real life experience, they have nothing but the musings of communist college professors, and of racist blacks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2013, 09:40:05 AM »
I would love to see the GOP take back the Senate and pass a repeal of ObamaCare w 51 votes and then Obama forced to veto it and see that going into 2016. 

Will be a complete wipeout of the communist left

won't Obama have "collapsed" the country before that happens and then install himself as dictator for life?

isn't that the scenario you've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours of your life trying to convince everyone on this board would happen?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
won't Obama have "collapsed" the country before that happens and then install himself as dictator for life?

isn't that the scenario you've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours of your life trying to convince everyone on this board would happen?

What else do you call 80 million losing insurance due to CommieCare? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »
What else do you call 80 million losing insurance due to CommieCare? 

I don't call that collapsing the nation

btw - 80 million have not lost their medical insurance

I know the "right wing media" is saying that "might" happen but it actually hasn't happened

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 10:04:29 AM »
I don't call that collapsing the nation

btw - 80 million have not lost their medical insurance

I know the "right wing media" is saying that "might" happen but it actually hasn't happened

Again you stupid FUCK - why else did that communist Kenyan maggot extend the employer mandate that they themselves estimated will cost 80-100 million their policies? 

Look it up moron. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 10:07:11 AM »
Again you stupid FUCK - why else did that communist Kenyan maggot extend the employer mandate that they themselves estimated will cost 80-100 million their policies? 

Look it up moron. 

try paying attention

If it happens I don't consider that to be "collapsing the nation"

Collapsing the nation would look more like the last 6 months of 2008 when millions were losing their jobs, their home, their life savings

Having to get new health insurance is hardly comparable (except to idiots such as yourself who piss and moan about everything and anything)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »
try paying attention

If it happens I don't consider that to be "collapsing the nation"

Collapsing the nation would look more like the last 6 months of 2008 when millions were losing their jobs, their home, their life savings

Having to get new health insurance is hardly comparable (except to idiots such as yourself who piss and moan about everything and anything)

LOL!!!!   

And Bush is to fault for that WHY? 

Obama / Sebellius wrote the regulations in 2010 cancelling peoples' policies.   Big difference moron.