Author Topic: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?  (Read 6928 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Does pinning biceps scare anyone else or is it just me?
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 08:43:24 PM »
anablohalo style question

what happens if you use too short needles and only hit the subq fat,instead of muscle?

does it enter bloodstream anyway and at same speed?
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 08:55:00 PM »

what happens if you use too short needles and only hit the subq fat,instead of muscle?

Some HRT docs use sub-q injections. There's a popular poster on this board, can't remember his name, but he exclusively uses SubQ. Ive read mixed things. Some say it will aromatics quicker due to presence of ARomatase within SubQ fat. Other stuff says it will have no effect on ARomatase any differently. I've asked this question before, very interesting stuff. If you start a tread on it I'm sure that poster will respond, he's very knowledgable about it. He even posted some HRT docs youtube videos explaining science behind it. Anything injected will hit the bloodstream eventually though. Same way when you pin specific peptides sub q, they "hit" you in as quick as 60 seconds.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 02:52:03 AM »
Shrek you're nuts!!

I pinned quads for first time today and as soon as the needle went in I had the muscle twitch like mofo. Never had that happen elsewhere before, but kept it in there aspirated and pushed that plunger down.
i did hcg in my quads. Went in real smooth  8)
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2013, 03:04:03 AM »

first time i tried quads, i slowly pushed in the needle and stopped short before actually inserting it in the muscle.(because of pain).  I anyways pushed in the plunger. Slowly the hcg got concentrated under the skin and looked like a bee sting. I thought it will take time to clear out. But remarkable the it was gone within a minute. I am not sure whether it wss sub-q or the sub-q fat.
$

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2013, 06:56:03 AM »
Some HRT docs use sub-q injections. There's a popular poster on this board, can't remember his name, but he exclusively uses SubQ. Ive read mixed things. Some say it will aromatics quicker due to presence of ARomatase within SubQ fat. Other stuff says it will have no effect on ARomatase any differently. I've asked this question before, very interesting stuff. If you start a tread on it I'm sure that poster will respond, he's very knowledgable about it. He even posted some HRT docs youtube videos explaining science behind it. Anything injected will hit the bloodstream eventually though. Same way when you pin specific peptides sub q, they "hit" you in as quick as 60 seconds.

MAWSE...PAGING MAWSE!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2013, 07:54:42 AM »
all the labels in pharma boxes containing oil based gear read: for sub-q injection ONLY
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »
fatpanda? :D

im not overly concern with aromatizing, adex makes that a non issue :D

i just heard or read in old steroid handbook that it might take longer for the stuff to work, but that doesnt make sense,does it?

if one does mt2 or hgh shots,thjose are subq too and they work quite immediately.mt2 get first feelable effet within couple minutes(leaves a lump too,as macos has described), and hgh is in and out same day.also leaves a lump,so i heard
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2013, 08:59:03 AM »
all the labels in pharma boxes containing oil based gear read: for sub-q injection ONLY

Not mine.  Mine says intramuscular use only.  Watson Test Cypionate from a USA pharmacy btw.  Never seen oil based sub q only directions ever.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2013, 09:00:54 AM »

Interesting! Had no clue

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »
fatpanda? :D

im not overly concern with aromatizing, adex makes that a non issue :D

i just heard or read in old steroid handbook that it might take longer for the stuff to work, but that doesnt make sense,does it?

if one does mt2 or hgh shots,thjose are subq too and they work quite immediately.mt2 get first feelable effet within couple minutes(leaves a lump too,as macos has described), and hgh is in and out same day.also leaves a lump,so i heard

We gotta get Mawse to post the vids of his HRT doc. Will answer our questions

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 09:15:17 AM »
Oil based steroids are basically oil, i.e., fat. Now if you inject fat, in some more fat, you will end up having a lot of fat. Fat as we all know has the lower  blood circulation than skin or muscle. Therefore, the molecule of AAS inside all that fat will take longer to get absorbed into the bloodstream. You can also read up stuff about poisoning caused by overdose of fat soluble vitamins. They just stay in all that fat for a very long time.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2013, 09:19:28 AM »
We gotta get Mawse to post the vids of his HRT doc. Will answer our questions
bro i have two types of hcg. Just checked the labels. The one in powdered form has specific instruction of INTRAMUSCULAR Inj. ONLY.

The other one is the pre-mixed vial. It reads, sub-q OR intramuscular. The sub-q shot i took was the premixed one.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2013, 09:29:14 AM »
bro i have two types of hcg. Just checked the labels. The one in powdered form has specific instruction of INTRAMUSCULAR Inj. ONLY.

The other one is the pre-mixed vial. It reads, sub-q OR intramuscular. The sub-q shot i took was the premixed one.

Well now I'm really confused because I thought most peptide hormones are supposed to be sub-q

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2013, 09:37:10 AM »
yeah it sucks I'm gonna stick to orals only  ;D
Willem tracking the streets for free stuff with a surprised look on his face you got to look hard to find him he is sneaky.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
Well now I'm really confused because I thought most peptide hormones are supposed to be sub-q
its pharm grade. So there has to be some science backing it.
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 10:37:23 AM »

A lot of drugs that can be administered intramuscularly can also be used subq.  The difference in that case is absorption time and comfort of the shots.  Some drugs will specifically say not to use in one way or the other.  The big distinction is whether you can use them IV.  I think that is where the distinction becomes most important.  Obvioiusly no oil can be use IV, but a lot of drugs will say IV, IM, or SubQ use.  Thinking of Nubain.  You could inject nubain IM, subq or IV.  The difference is how long it takes to kick in. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »
Willem tracking the streets for free stuff with a surprised look on his face you got to look hard to find him he is sneaky.

I SAW HIM!  :D

Looks like a good flick man...some good actors in there!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2013, 11:43:01 AM »
true all peptides are mostly subq ,according to the labels.

and the oil based sterois are im, never seen steroids which say subq
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2013, 12:46:28 PM »
true all peptides are mostly subq ,according to the labels.

and the oil based sterois are im, never seen steroids which say subq
X2.  I don't know what gear macos is getting, but I have never seen subq use only on any human pharma grade gear box.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2013, 02:00:16 PM »
My training partner (in our more immature days) used to stick our used needles/syringes into the ceiling tiles of the Powerhouse Gym we used to train at.  We would also pull the plunger all the way down so as to be more obvious.  It was hard keeping a straight face on the gym floor when we'd hear people talking about it and such. 8)

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
Correction: its Intramuscular Only.
 :)
My bad.
$

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2013, 06:21:50 AM »
Correction: its Intramuscular Only.
 :)
My bad.

Exactly, you had me looking at my boxes there for a minute.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2013, 10:55:07 AM »
???

depends on what you are pinning. some pils work great when pinned in the biceps amything to harsh cutt it with a little EQ, very simple to do as long as the pin is clean,           ]