Author Topic: Pro BB no job,no income.  (Read 10026 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Pro BB no job,no income.
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:24 AM »

I honestly believe G4P is the sure bet.

Or he could get a real job like the rest of us.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 08:29:37 AM »
Hopefully Steve Namat will read this thread and be encouraged that it's not the end.

;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 09:07:32 AM »
Personal training. Even online wont cost him a penny. Does not need any qualifications if he is pro, people will use him anyway.
This! Should be able to build up some clientele with his name, being an IFBB pro!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 09:10:32 AM »
He simple has to do the opposite of everything he is doing right now...That means coming off all drugs except HRT doses...Stop lifting heavy and get into a fitness mindset. Right now the mirror and his body is getting in the way of what's really inside his head. If any of his dreams are about getting bigger ect, he needs to change his dreams...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
Not drug addiction of any type, the guy is very dedicated.... and respected among the circuit...he has been cutting down on expenses like crazy  people would be surprised how broken he is right now.(if they knew)   hes a class act so no suicidal jokes please.

There's not money for straight male scort   NOT A PENNY !

he does like daydreaming a lot  but what pro BB doesnt ?

Has he considered........ SUICIDE????

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 09:31:03 AM »
what country is he in
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 09:46:26 AM »
Hopefully Steve Namat will read this thread and be encouraged that it's not the end.
Steve was a good guy drove a old Ford 11K with no oil change moved back to Hungary.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2013, 10:07:27 AM »
He is young enough that he should embark on an education program to get certification in some job category that has high likelihood of landing jobs.  I am thinking physical education teacher in the schools, registered nurse, maybe something in law enforcement or probabtion, etc. where a certification is involved.  This will mean several years in college which is tough to afford, but there are a lot of federal education grants, etc.  Important that he not have any criminal convictions, but if I were in his shoes, I would embark on getting educated for a whole new career because he has enough working years ahead of him to make it pay off.  Forget about bodybuilding in the meanwhile.  Be a skinny ex-pro.  No realistic way to waste money on gym drugs during this period of education.  I know other guys in this same position and it's tough, because it takes a whole new mind-set and it's hard to make the finances work while you're going for the new education.  Maybe even move in with his parents for a while and take public transportation. If he realizes this is only a short-term strategy for an important longer-term goal, maybe his ego can tolerate it.  This is the only realistic thing to do, otherwise you'll just retire and die broke.  These guys are paying the price of living the pro bodybuilder lifestyle which is exciting in your 30s and into early 40s but does not do much for you after that.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2013, 10:29:22 AM »
how many percent of ifbb pros can make money from BODYBUILDING?

not many!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
Haha you guys put a lot of thoughts in your answers , looks like most of you know what you re talking about  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »
Hipolito is the creepiest "guy" on this board. Fact!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2013, 10:40:17 AM »
Hipolito is the creepiest "guy" on this board. Fact!

I would feel easier about a pack of wolves babysitting my kids over that 'guy'.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 10:42:21 AM »
well it s probably a joke/bait thread anyway.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2013, 10:43:39 AM »
Haha you guys put a lot of thoughts in your answers , looks like most of you know what you re talking about  ;D

Like you haven't thought about ending your miserable life.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
I would feel easier about a pack of wolves babysitting my kids over that 'guy'.

I'd rather drop my kids off at a daycare run by Jimmy Saville and Michael Jackson than have Hipoburrito Schmoediarhea look after them  :-X :-X :-X

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »
He is young enough that he should embark on an education program to get certification in some job category that has high likelihood of landing jobs.  I am thinking physical education teacher in the schools, registered nurse, maybe something in law enforcement or probabtion, etc. where a certification is involved.  This will mean several years in college which is tough to afford, but there are a lot of federal education grants, etc.  Important that he not have any criminal convictions, but if I were in his shoes, I would embark on getting educated for a whole new career because he has enough working years ahead of him to make it pay off.  Forget about bodybuilding in the meanwhile.  Be a skinny ex-pro.  No realistic way to waste money on gym drugs during this period of education.  I know other guys in this same position and it's tough, because it takes a whole new mind-set and it's hard to make the finances work while you're going for the new education.  Maybe even move in with his parents for a while and take public transportation. If he realizes this is only a short-term strategy for an important longer-term goal, maybe his ego can tolerate it.  This is the only realistic thing to do, otherwise you'll just retire and die broke.  These guys are paying the price of living the pro bodybuilder lifestyle which is exciting in your 30s and into early 40s but does not do much for you after that.

I'm not gonna attack you because it seems you mean well, but telling him to go to college or vocational school nowadays is the same as suicide.  Being in any kind of debt today guarantees you a shitty existence, a million times worse than in the near past.  Borrowing 100,000 or so to go to college is the most idiotic thing any person could do today.  I wish i never wasted my time or money going to college and i got a 4 year degree which is completely fucking worthless today.  Unless this dude is smart enough to become an MD or something equivalently advanced he should not go to college.  I am living the mistake of going to college and borrowing all that money so i know what i am talking about.  I will never get out of debt and will never be able to retire as long as the kenyan criminal is actively destroying america.  This pro bb needs to man up and get a shit job like the rest of us and hate every minute of his miserable existence like every other American does nowadays.  Thanks Obummer for the hope and change.  fucker. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
He should call the Mayor.  The mayor has connections in the used thong industry.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2013, 11:08:24 AM »
Get off the drugs. The money spent on drugs could be money saved for more important things. Go back to school. Like for cyber security or something of that nature, or become involved in mentoring programs. In short, give up the dream and return back to reality...his organs will thank him.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
I'm not gonna attack you because it seems you mean well, but telling him to go to college or vocational school nowadays is the same as suicide.  Being in any kind of debt today guarantees you a shitty existence, a million times worse than in the near past.  Borrowing 100,000 or so to go to college is the most idiotic thing any person could do today.  I wish i never wasted my time or money going to college and i got a 4 year degree which is completely fucking worthless today.  Unless this dude is smart enough to become an MD or something equivalently advanced he should not go to college.  I am living the mistake of going to college and borrowing all that money so i know what i am talking about.  I will never get out of debt and will never be able to retire as long as the kenyan criminal is actively destroying america.  This pro bb needs to man up and get a shit job like the rest of us and hate every minute of his miserable existence like every other American does nowadays.  Thanks Obummer for the hope and change.  fucker. 

Damn sounds like your life SUCKS!!!  I suggest suicide

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2013, 11:11:11 AM »
Dude needs to apply for jobs not just careers. Police and fire and such take years to get into if ever. Especially for drug addict bber. Needs a regular 9-5 first.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Damn sounds like your life SUCKS!!!  I suggest suicide

Yes, the guy this thread is about and that guy should end it now.

They should do it the way the Joker killed that dude in the Batman movie. Stand a pencil up on a desk and ram your face down on it so it stabs your brain. That would be totally fucking cool!

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2013, 12:08:30 PM »
In need of advice.

He's a bit known in the industry, like in his mid 40's, looks younger, always in tip top shape (even Off season) been a Pro for over a decade...

Does not have health coverage , no sponsors, since this past summer he has applied for basically everything from Police,correctional officer,fire dept,etc....he  used to have a mini Supp store .... now is selling Supps from his parent's basement ...still has his own place but sadly, so far not doing so good with bills piling up. and in top of that feeling under the weather.....

What should he do ?

hey bro I feel for your friend. trouble is despite his age it's his 'functional' age employers will look at. work experience in related fields, education, and just life experience in general. trouble is your friend has none of that. he's chased a dream for 20 years that didn't yield fruit. that's the problem w bbing in general. make it a passion but don't expect a living from it. he's a 40 year old guy who's going to have to start where 18 years olds would- right from scratch. I feel for him man. the best advise I can give is get him in a trade where his hours worked as an apprentice goes towards his ticket. in 5 years he'll be a lot more stable. the world will always need tradespeople. if he doesn't know a trades person who'll apprentice him and give him his hours go to a union hall and get his name down. there's no happy ending here unless he starts taking steps to build a future now, and it's not going to come over night it's going to take time. like I said he's 40 with the resume of an 18yr old. he's gotta start somewhere. good luck man keep us posted? I'm curious to know how he makes out.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
hey bro I feel for your friend. trouble is despite his age it's his 'functional' age employers will look at. work experience in related fields, education, and just life experience in general. trouble is your friend has none of that. he's chased a dream for 20 years that didn't yield fruit. that's the problem w bbing in general. make it a passion but don't expect a living from it. he's a 40 year old guy who's going to have to start where 18 years olds would- right from scratch. I feel for him man. the best advise I can give is get him in a trade where his hours worked as an apprentice goes towards his ticket. in 5 years he'll be a lot more stable. the world will always need tradespeople. if he doesn't know a trades person who'll apprentice him and give him his hours go to a union hall and get his name down. there's no happy ending here unless he starts taking steps to build a future now, and it's not going to come over night it's going to take time. like I said he's 40 with the resume of an 18yr old. he's gotta start somewhere. good luck man keep us posted? I'm curious to know how he makes out.

One of these suggestions is good advice and the other is fucking ridiculous. Does anyone know which is which?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2013, 12:59:58 PM »
He should become a writer.
O

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2013, 01:00:52 PM »
He should become a writer.

Change that "r" to an "a" and it will be a little more realistic.