Author Topic: Dorian Yates famous cycle true or fake??  (Read 11016 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Dorian Yates famous cycle true or fake??
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:31:48 AM »
True or fake? and why?

week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol/a day
week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol/a day
week 2 ----3000mg test cyp---200mg dbol/a day
week 3-----4000mg test cyp---300mg dbol/day
week 4 -----5000mg test cyp---no dbol
week 5------3000mg test susp---200mg anadrol
week 6------4000mg test susp---300mg anadrol
week 7-------4000mg test susp---400mg anadrol
week 9-------10,000 iu hcg--800mg clomid
week10-------20,000iu hcg--1000mg clomid
week 11------4000mg test prop---100mg halotestin
week 12------4000mg test prop----200mg hal0
weel 13-------5000mg test prop----300mg halo
week 14-------3000mg test sus-----300mg halo----1000mg masterone
week 15-------4000mg test sus-----400mg halo----1000mg masterone
weekl 16-------10,000iu hcg---1000mg clomid
week 17--------20,000iu hcg---2000mg clomid
week 18--------30 ,000iu hcg---3000mg clomid
week 20---------2500mg test susp---1000mg of fina---
weel 21----------3500mg test susp--1500mg of fina
week 22----------4500mg test susp--20oomg of fina
week 23 ----------5000mg test susp---2500mg of fina
week 24 ----------1500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 25-----------2500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 26 -----------3500 mg test prop----300mg anadrol---1000mg masterone/day
week 27------------1500mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200mg winng/day
week 29------------1500 mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200 mg winny/day
week 30 ------------1500mg test susp------100mg anadrol---300mg winny/day

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Dorian Yates famous cycle true or fake??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
Probably fake.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »
That's a lot of halo.  My vote is fake

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 10:39:05 AM »
to make it look hardcore, even the hcg numbers were inflated ::)
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »
I actually believe the cycles he put on MD.  The only thing he changed were dosages.  The drugs were basic and effective.  He just lowered the dosages so that some retard would not copy it and really hurt themselves.  Look at the cycles they are test deca dbol gh primo anavar, nothing out of the ordinary and all effective.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 01:40:09 PM »
well.... one thing about bodybuilders, you'll never get a true answer on dosages, but you'll usually get a true answer about which drugs they prefer.

But look for example in week 23. i think for you (the quantity)this is also normaal?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 01:47:48 PM »
Compare it to Boyston Loyd what he is taking every day!!!!!
In total 14 gr AAS per week!!! So therefore i think the cycle of yates can be true.

250 sust
100 prop
200 primo
200 mast
250 tren
100 npp
150 EQ

110 anavar orals
110 provi orals
60 halo
200 winnie inject
100 winnie orals

5 mg letro
20 nolva
20 aromasin
1,5 arimidex

madg

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 10:45:17 PM »
In total 14 gr AAS per week!!! So therefore i think the cycle of yates can be true.

250 sust
100 prop
200 primo
200 mast
250 tren
100 npp
150 EQ

110 anavar orals
110 provi orals
60 halo
200 winnie inject
100 winnie orals

5 mg letro
20 nolva
20 aromasin
1,5 arimidex

Bostin loyd is retard,maybe the bastard son of paul boresen both at same lvl of retardness

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 01:58:24 AM »
I have seen a video on youtube were Dorian was intervewed and he said that his cycle that was around the  internet was legit. The difference was that he used only real steroids, even human grade trenbolone (french parabolan).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
I dunno where to begin with that..

that's a lot of anti-estro's for the little amount of aromatize-able drugs he uses... that much letro will kill anybodies sex drive, no matter how much proviron and masteron they're on... plus the full doses of adex and asin? ugh..

his test dose seems a little low at just over 2g/wk.

his 'cycle' seems very much like what craig titus used to do... minus the anti estro doses.

if I were him, i'd up the test, drop the primo and eq, and double the npp... just to name a few.

that's gotta be a 'precontest' plan.... i'd cut the var and replace it with drol.... ugh... that looks like a mess...
up the test? of course not, way to close to contest to do that and also the letro and adex is obviously to dry him out and make him grainy,

replace the var with anadrol, horrible idea. Up the npp? why?

you are making it seem like he put this together on a napkin, this is very well thought out and it flows real good, a lot better then you suggested.

Of course the numbers are overkill since this is daily but the flow here is very logical to a national or above level competitive bodybuilder but here are the flaws and not what you stated.

drop the aromasin and nolvadex, completely pointless

drop the masteron and eq completely, they are doing absolutely nothing

and the rest is very well put, of course deflate the numbers a tad or a LOT, lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 03:27:03 AM »
I missed the part where he was pre contest. hence increasing the npp... 700's not enough for even pre contest.... hell, close to show time if he's trying to dry out with 5mg letro, 1.5 adex, 20 asin, ect... i wouldnt' even have the npp in there.

i stand by the drop the var for drol part though, especially leading up to show time.

large doses of letro and adex and asin at the same time aren't needed.

i like nolva close to a show, although i think most ppl use too much.

and i disagree on 200mg mast/day doing nothing.

eq's garbage.

... this is very, very similar to what craig titus used to do. even the doses are similar, although minus the masteron
var is better then anadrol, especially pre contest, he is on sus and prop, the anadrol will not be required for what most people pre contest use it for in this case.

letro combined with adex is the precontest norm at the national, the other 2 are pointless as I mentioned. Using nolvedex for pre contest to dry out is ''amateur hour'' that is what the guys use doing their first local show.

.....lmao @ keeping the masteron in because it is doing something, actually no it is not doing anything at all, doing masteron with winny is suicide pre contest, doing masteron with letro is suicide, doing masteron with adex is suicide..... doing masteron with winny, letro, and adex combined is fucken outrageous, say good bye to your joints, tendon and ligaments.,.... the obvious choice is get rid of the weakest link causing the most damage to your dry jonts, masteron

NPP at 700 is enough and not only enough but the correct amount, any higher then that you are looking at more water retention to combat, albeit he is armed to the teeth in that department. and anything less is pointless

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 05:37:36 AM »
If a mod spot were ever to become available here I couldn't think of a better person than OTH.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 08:44:51 AM »
Sorry onetimehard, i know newbs dont mean shit around here, but I gotta agree with ESFitness on this.  Masteron is an incredibly powerful effective drug, especiallly at over 1 gram a week.  And Anadrol is an amazing drug for getting lean.  It killed my appetite and kept me strong and full at the same time.  Can't think of any other drug that does that.  I think we can all agree that this cycle is not ideal, but it is indicative of what guys are doing nowadays.  Does remind me of the Titus USA cycle.  A hodepodge of drugs at huge dosages with no real logic to the choices.  If Bostin is really using this amount in this early part of his career, he will not live to 30.  His blood work must look like an 80 yr old who smoked for 60 years and ate pork rinds everyday.  I do agree he is on way too many antiE's.  That alone is going to fuck his health up big time.  But then again, what does health have to do with bbing? 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 10:36:02 AM »
Sorry onetimehard, i know newbs dont mean shit around here, but I gotta agree with ESFitness on this.  Masteron is an incredibly powerful effective drug, especiallly at over 1 gram a week.  And Anadrol is an amazing drug for getting lean.  It killed my appetite and kept me strong and full at the same time.  Can't think of any other drug that does that.  I think we can all agree that this cycle is not ideal, but it is indicative of what guys are doing nowadays.  Does remind me of the Titus USA cycle.  A hodepodge of drugs at huge dosages with no real logic to the choices.  If Bostin is really using this amount in this early part of his career, he will not live to 30.  His blood work must look like an 80 yr old who smoked for 60 years and ate pork rinds everyday.  I do agree he is on way too many antiE's.  That alone is going to fuck his health up big time.  But then again, what does health have to do with bbing?  
anadrol is an amazing drug for getting lean? SURE BUT better then VAR? IF YOU THINK IT IS BETTER THEN VAR FOR GETTING LEAN, YOU ARE OUT TO LAUNCH  Wink

Also anadrol will keep fulness right?, sustonon, prop, primo, and var combined with tren, how much more fulness can you get? In this case anadrol is complete stupid, in your case maybe it would have been good.

Let me explain something about the way things work with mega dosing and competing at high level, bodybuilders do as much as possible as often as possible and all this depends on how the body deals with side effects, using all this combined compounds is an insane hit to the system and you come to a LOGICAL conclusion to replace var (that has no side effects and it is powerful for contest prep) with a harsh toxic compound like anadrol (which is not as good for contest prep as VAR) WOW, good thinking fellas lmao. you guys get an A + for that one.

As for masteron being strong? compared to what? EQ?, that is the only compound weaker then masteron on that list, masteron is weak and dries your joints out, it would do a lot more harm then good in this Arsenol, also combined with winny and letro is utter stupidy, your joints would feel like an 70 year old. You brought up 1 gram, Cmon bro you think his body would even acknowledge that when he is taking 250 mg of tren per day, plus primo, winny, prop, var and much more, like throwing rotten wood at a train, it would do absolutely nothing.

You say his logic in compound is stupid, well call me crazy but only people who do not know what they are talking about would say that given his OBJECTIVE, ya there is a few compounds as I mentioned that should not be there for the reasons I mentioned and ya the numbers are over kill but no other combination can get him closer to the most muscular, most shredded, most grainiest, most driest, leanest and hardest physique his body limitations would obtain when all said and done.

If you think you have a better combo that can get him drier, fuller, more musculaer, grainy, leaner and harder then his combo, WRITE IT DOWN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, FORGET THE MG, JUST THE COMBINATION AND PROTOCOL, It can not be done brother, this is a genius combination, well thought out and it is a full ARSENAL SECOND TO NONE, ALSO ENOUGH TO KILL AN ELEPHANT BUT HEY HIS OBJECTIVE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO HIM.

Your mistake is you followed the crowd cause everyone is bashing the cycle and deservedly so for the amount of mg's alone but in terms of combination that would get him to point b from point a, the crowd is wrong  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 11:25:56 AM »
anadrol is an amazing drug for getting lean? SURE BUT better then VAR? IF YOU THINK IT IS BETTER THEN VAR FOR GETTING LEAN, YOU ARE OUT TO LAUNCH  Wink

Also anadrol will keep fulness right?, sustonon, prop, primo, and var combined with tren, how much more fulness can you get? In this case anadrol is complete stupid, in your case maybe it would have been good.

Let me explain something about the way things work with mega dosing and competing at high level, bodybuilders do as much as possible as often as possible and all this depends on how the body deals with side effects, using all this combined compounds is an insane hit to the system and you come to a LOGICAL conclusion to replace var (that has no side effects and it is powerful for contest prep) with a harsh toxic compound like anadrol (which is not as good for contest prep as VAR) WOW, good thinking fellas lmao. you guys get an A + for that one.

As for masteron being strong? compared to what? EQ?, that is the only compound weaker then masteron on that list, masteron is weak and dries your joints out, it would do a lot more harm then good in this Arsenol, also combined with winny and letro is utter stupidy, your joints would feel like an 70 year old. You brought up 1 gram, Cmon bro you think his body would even acknowledge that when he is taking 250 mg of tren per day, plus primo, winny, prop, var and much more, like throwing rotten wood at a train, it would do absolutely nothing.

You say his logic in compound is stupid, well call me crazy but only people who do not know what they are talking about would say that given his OBJECTIVE, ya there is a few compounds as I mentioned that should not be there for the reasons I mentioned and ya the numbers are over kill but no other combination can get him closer to the most muscular, most shredded, most grainiest, most driest, leanest and hardest physique his body limitations would obtain when all said and done.

If you think you have a better combo that can get him drier, fuller, more musculaer, grainy, leaner and harder then his combo, WRITE IT DOWN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, FORGET THE MG, JUST THE COMBINATION AND PROTOCOL, It can not be done brother, this is a genius combination, well thought out and it is a full ARSENAL SECOND TO NONE, ALSO ENOUGH TO KILL AN ELEPHANT BUT HEY HIS OBJECTIVE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO HIM.

Your mistake is you followed the crowd cause everyone is bashing the cycle and deservedly so for the amount of mg's alone but in terms of combination that would get him to point b from point a, the crowd is wrong  ;)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
also, the 2-3 weeks off time, surely dont think he went off.

and to compare bostin usage with dorian, or to compare two ppl usage at all, whats the point?

are there ididots out there who think if bostin uses 5 gramms,then dorian must be using 20,because hes bigger?
this is not how it works.

for christ sake,do those who believe this even lift?been around ppl who use gear?did some gear themselves?

oh brother,christos, youre not the brightest out there
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »
also, the 2-3 weeks off time, surely dont think he went off.

and to compare bostin usage with dorian, or to compare two ppl usage at all, whats the point?

are there ididots out there who think if bostin uses 5 gramms,then dorian must be using 20,because hes bigger?
this is not how it works.

for christ sake,do those who believe this even lift?been around ppl who use gear?did some gear themselves?

oh brother,christos, youre not the brightest out there
well no, what Boston uses does not indicate what Dorian uses but the only thing stopping Dorian's dosage is side effects, he certainly is not cutting off at a certain amount because he thinks it is enough, he is doing as much as possible as often as possible, anyone who things other wise is plain and simply being NAIVE.

So if Boston can handle that amount then Dorian can too obviously, Dorian is no slouch but i don't believe Boston can handle that amount though, it may be his intentions but Boston is probably menaging only half that amount if that.

Either way Dorian is mega dosing to the highest degree no matter how you put it, remember no one stops at a number because it is enough only gym rats do that. A hardcore bodybuilder who puts it all on the line like YATES does AS MUCH AS HE CAN POSSIBLY HANDLE AS OFTEN AS HE CAN POSSIBLY HANDLE, PERIOD.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
If a mod spot were ever to become available here I couldn't think of a better person than OTH.
haha, lol, thanks bro, I keep getting referred to this by many posters on the boards and in PM, I may consider this if an opportunity presents itself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 01:54:06 PM »

250 sust
100 prop
200 primo
200 mast
250 tren
100 npp
150 EQ

110 anavar orals
110 provi orals
60 halo
200 winnie inject
100 winnie orals

5 mg letro
20 nolva
20 aromasin
1,5 arimidex

all that winny, AIs and nolva is destroying my joints just by reading all that LOL.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
Re bostins cycle is all those dif compounds really needed? He looks shit considering hes running all that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »
Re bostins cycle is all those dif compounds really needed? He looks shit considering hes running all that
no they are not needed, especially the masteron, the EQ, the aromasin and the nolvadex and the 2 different variations of winny, oral and injection are both the same, do one or the other. It would be better to drop what I mentioned and the rest serve their purpose correctly, however the amount of mg is up to the tolerance level of the person, which I suspect Boston completely exaggerating the numbers for sure.

He is in that mentality where bragging about shit like that is fulfilling to him, you know like, how many beers did you drink man, ''oh, I had 20 beers man" meanwhile the person had maybe 8 or 9.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 05:18:11 PM »
i always thought it could be real Im sure he changed his views this looks similar to something borreson might recommend i do think esf is on the right track also I have a hard time thinking the above cycle wouldnt produce great results. Who knows why they used the hcg but i do think there would be benefits stopping for short bursts as he did just common sense (no proof) would say drugs build tolerance at least other drugs this mite have nothing to do with androgen recpetors but your body does tend to be pretty resourceful at countering such things. If you quit drinking or using nearly any other drugs they tend to work better

chess315

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 05:24:22 PM »
i think the orals and test suspension are key for his insulin and gh abuse what do i know though its old also but pretty logical at the time this was written i would guess they was looking at test as the master hormone when included with the gh and slin the orals are added because everyone has know for the most parts they kick ass compared to injectalbes if results are your only goal

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »
maybe I should give a go at running 13g's of test, deca and dbol. lol  (and a little mast or proviron, since I suspect my sex drive will be fucked).... maybe 8g test, 3g deca and 2g tren e. lol.... fuck that's a lot of oil. lol... lets see...25cc's test, 10cc deca, 10cc tren, roughly.. fuck.
ya no shit, I am with you on this one, he is completely inflating his numbers. Pinning all that would be a living nightmare, even pinning half of that is insane. Nevermind the blood pressure or head aches, my guess is he does half of what he says

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 11:05:57 PM »
if it were my last 3 weeks prior to the show i'd pull all the test except for 100/day prop.. and run 200/day tren ace, 200/day masteron, 150-200 anadrol/day and 30-50mg halotestin/day. 25mg aromasin and .5/day adex, with 10mg/day nolva... last week or 10days if i'm still holding a bit of water, I'd replace the aromasin with 2.5mg letro.

all the injections would be going into the glutes... which should only be 2.5-3cc/day depending on how my stuff is mixed. site injections with tons of oil blur me out with inflammation fluid.

part of me is tempted to actually DO a 13g/wk run... but I've been doing this long enough to know that DRUGS take a back seat to FOOD for me. I have unlimited supply and can take allllll I want, but if i'm not eating enough kcals, 13g's ain't gonna be any better than 6g's.
Very good approach here ^^^, I love the masteron too but not with winny, just crushes my joints, The ancillaries are not as bad for joints as the compounds even though they dry you better.

now you are 100% right, the higher the dose, the higher the caloric intake needs to be to get the full benefit otherwise you are just shooting for vanity sake, although coming in hard, dry and huge takes a lot of compounds and high doses but those mg he is tossing around is simply a waste.