Author Topic: Simeon Panda  (Read 28915 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Simeon Panda
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2013, 03:15:54 AM »
Correct

Add Chris Cormier to that list

I almost did.. but figured i'd get arguments saying "he's too bulky" blah blah blah... whatever... to me, when somebody says "aesthetically pleasing", I hear "a guy who couldn't get any bigger if he tried"... like Frank Zane.... or a number of Mens Physique guys.

Like a bodybuilder who's 200lbs would DECLINE to add a half inch on their arms and an inch to their back/chest.  ::) how pompous is that? "nah, i'm tooooo good to improve... i'm perfect as it is".

"aesthetically pleasing" to me means a guy who seems attainable to regular guys because they're too lazy to put in the work and do the things needed to stand out. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2013, 04:55:44 AM »
Haney and Wheeler are not even in the same galaxy aesthetically.

Both are more developed, by far, but standing relaxed neither come close to the ideal structure, lines and proportion of Paris.

Paris was as close to 'perfect' as any pro has ever been.

Well that's just it.....Bob Paris was probably the best looking bodybuilder when just standing there.  But he lost something in most poses.  Hence why everyone always posts a picture of him just standing there.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2013, 06:59:28 AM »
Well that's just it.....Bob Paris was probably the best looking bodybuilder when just standing there.  But he lost something in most poses.  Hence why everyone always posts a picture of him just standing there.

100 PCT TRUE ,he was not small at times he was over 230 plus on stage but when he did traditional bbing poses he lost it somewhere,he had long torso and big legs ,when he did artistic poses he looked great ,but a side chest or fdb he would somehow not open up or 'pop'weird,dennis newman was a bigger version maybe not 100 pct same look relaxed but same kinda look relaxed wide shoulders/big legs but he posed and looked good in most basic poses 'prejudging 'type.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2013, 07:45:47 AM »
Sure this Panda-fellow isn't gay? :D

He sure loves to pose with his friends in the lockerrooms!

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »
ive seen this lad simeon in the gym i use a few times, never spoke to him i will as hes meant to be a nice kid, from what ive heard from others in the gym he is natural. he is a big lad though about 6'1" ish i reckon, he doesnt have that aas look to be fair to him and i think you can see that in his shoulder development. he trains heavy and hes fucking strong.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2013, 07:51:40 AM »
In action....

He should stick to modeling, can make a whole lot more money, and not destroy his health!
He needs a lot more mass, especially in his legs! His back is not that wide has kinda high lats, needs to be a lot thicker!

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2013, 09:00:25 AM »
Natural.... Lol c'mon guys.  This is all fast ester and orals. Low to moderate dosages very good build

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2013, 10:29:36 AM »
He's definitely on. I know because I am natty and I look like complete and utter shit compared to him. Ipso facto.

;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2013, 10:31:34 AM »
Natural.... Lol c'mon guys.  This is all fast ester and orals. Low to moderate dosages very good build
::) moderate doses? this guy is on everything under the kitchen sink. holy fuck there are more juicers out there under 200 pounds than over.
l

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2013, 10:39:24 AM »
::) moderate doses? this guy is on everything under the kitchen sink. holy fuck there are more juicers out there under 200 pounds than over.

Yes moderate doses probably hasn't gone over 2 grams weekly and that in my opinion is very moderate for a competitor. But you never know cAn be double that or half that we will never know but far from natural

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2013, 11:39:27 AM »
safe to say the fella looks absolutely outstanding just stood there, great clavicle width with crazy small waist. But he looks very lanky in the video and how long are his arms!?
Even 190lb zane would school him on being complete.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2013, 12:25:35 PM »
Seen Simeon in person
He's not as big as everyone is making out , but has a good physique narrow waist and great traps are his standout...
A lot of jealousy in this thread.
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2013, 12:34:09 PM »
Seen Simeon in person
He's not as big as everyone is making out , but has a good physique narrow waist and great traps are his standout...
A lot of jealousy in this thread.
Like a basketball player that lifts, correct?
Dude has great traps, arms, chest.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2013, 12:40:39 PM »
safe to say the fella looks absolutely outstanding just stood there, great clavicle width with crazy small waist. But he looks very lanky in the video and how long are his arms!?
Even 190lb zane would school him on being complete.
THIS^^^

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
Like a basketball player that lifts, correct?
Dude has great traps, arms, chest.
Saw him at the bodyfit expo and while he isn't a big big guy IMO he had one of the best if not the best physique there.... All the pros look pregnant ... Short and too big for there height.

choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2013, 12:51:29 PM »
Video from Sept 20th, 2013

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »
look at the gladiator video   he is on ped

he looks just like adrian peterson

who is also on ped

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
It's a tough call with this guy - you can't justifiably look at pictures and/or video of someone and proclaim that someone is or isn't on juice.

I could throw up a few pics of me taken over the years both on and off and try and get you guys to guess which is which and I bet most of you would get them wrong.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »
Yes bc everyone is natural these days that compete in bbing , they are very honest too , when they claim natural they are most likely natural

Esp if they compete in musclemania which is tested.....

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2013, 02:39:42 PM »
Yes bc everyone is natural these days that compete in bbing , they are very honest too , when they claim natural they are most likely natural

I didn't say I thought he was natural, I'm just saying that you can't judge based on photos alone. Hell if he's up on stage competing like that then I would say yeah probably juiced. Just watched a training video of him doing barbell rows (shitty form at that) with 365 on the bar. That gives it away more than a photo ever will.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »
the dude DOES look lanky in the vid.  I keep going by that one pic with the short guy..shopped pics maybe ???   
l

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2013, 02:51:12 PM »

Have you heard of rob riches?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »

Have you heard of rob riches?

A very honest man with great integrity?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
OK so let's break this guy down. Nothing personal at all just what I see. Great delts and arms especially biceps. Triceps are kinda high but still good, nice chest. He has a very tiny waist. Those aspects alone make him look great especially in an everyday kind of look, but not so much on stage. His back and legs are sub par and his contest conditioning is mediocore.  He has an incredible street build, but will not go too far as far as bbing is concerned.

Oh and the gym photos are shopped big time.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2013, 04:12:37 PM »
 :D ;D