Author Topic: Posts deleted by Mod(s)  (Read 2243 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Posts deleted by Mod(s)
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:55:18 PM »
Hi Ron I hope not to waste too much of your time but I had felt I had no choice but to bring the issue here since I received no reply from the mod as to why my posts were being deleted.

I made a post responding to OneMoreRep's reply to Vince B.
Shut the fuck up you stupid old man. Bob used to tell me how much of a piece of shit you were, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, I didn't listen to the stories of you using your wife as a drug mule, to even living off her because you were a fucking piece of shit, to then even fixing competitions to win the one fucking trophy you have sitting on your mantle, but now I see you're exactly what everyone paints you out to be, an old, washed-up, piece of shit that isn't worth a food stamp.

You're fucking life is a waste. Go send your wife on another drug run...

"1"

I replied telling OneMoreRep that he should cool it and he was being out of line throwing out those accusations without evidence. That was my opinion and I stand by it. My post was deleted. I posted again several times trying to inquire as to why my posts were being deleted but they too were deleted. I made no negative remarks towards OneMoreRep in those posts deleted. I even gave him kudos for the patience he displayed up until then with Shizzo and going out of his way to moderate the latest Shizzo episode.

I have never had any issues with ANY of the moderators before. I have never recieved a warning or anything like that. I enjoy the forums for the fun that they are but I also respect the rules - and if any changes need to be made to my postings I will. But as far as I know no rules were broken in the posts deleted which is why I am here.

Thank you for your time Ron.

A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Posts deleted by Mod(s)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 05:58:53 PM »
Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
Meltdown

It's not cool when one person - whether a mod or not - can throw around accusations of that nature, then when someone responds they are censored.

Thats not cool. This is Ron's house only he can do that.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »
Honestly as far as I've seen up until this point OneMoreRep has been a stand up mod. Like I said, I give him kudos for going out of his way with moderating Shizzos vote. But this is not cool. Not cool at all. I think he has anger issues.

But perhaps this is a misunderstanding....mayb e OneMoreRep thinks I'm Shizzo? Someone said mods here can't read ip addresses so maybe he thinks I'm shizzos gimmick? I'm not tho. Ron can verify we have different ip addresses and if need be I can post another pic but with a wolfox sign this time.

A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
Honestly as far as I've seen up until this point OneMoreRep has been a stand up mod. Like I said, I give him kudos for going out of his way with moderating Shizzos vote. But this is not cool. Not cool at all. I think he has anger issues.

But perhaps this is a misunderstanding....mayb e OneMoreRep thinks I'm Shizzo? Someone said mods here can't read ip addresses so maybe he thinks I'm shizzos gimmick? I'm not tho. Ron can verify we have different ip addresses and if need be I can post another pic but with a wolfox sign this time.

:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 07:08:33 PM »

Yes post the proof pic. Also post a pic of your liver so we can check for cirrhosis.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 08:00:14 PM »
Fuck that, Basile deserved that shit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 03:12:57 PM »
But perhaps this is a misunderstanding....mayb e OneMoreRep thinks I'm Shizzo?

Even if you're not, you might as well be.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 01:48:20 AM »

good idea

go easy on the fake tan this time
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 02:00:00 AM »
Thanks wolfox for bringing this up cause i havent seen that post...good job omr lol i hope you out that weird man more

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 02:20:31 AM »
ban wolfox too

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 03:30:02 AM »
Post the pic wolfie otherwise you will be known as a Shitzo gimmick.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 02:33:01 PM »
I don't care if you believe im shizzo's gimmick or not because you aren't even friends here. The people here im cool with know who I am.

I'll only post a pic with a sign if Ron requires it.

For my friends here interested in my progress I will continue to update them with pics on the board.

PS - you guys seem obsessed with Shizzo.
A