Author Topic: protein farts lol  (Read 7424 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
protein farts lol
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:13:40 PM »
So... every bodybuilder's best kept secret.

All year long I have them dirty farts  ;D However last 2+ months of bulking ... I've been delivering serious post-workout meal all night farts of destruction. Straight up poison gas that could be harvested to kill mankind.

My protein intake is always super high, but now in the bulk, calories are straight up high period... I eat 5-6 whole meals a day (tons of meat) + 2 to 4 protein shakes.

What do you guys do to deal with this LOL , dead serious question ;D

I heard 'pro-biotics', is it true? Does that help at all what so ever? Do they have a negative side effect or danger (they are enzymes, do they damage liver -- worried in case of oral use at the same time?)

I used to think I was also lactose intolerant, so I buy lactose free milk, but I am still farting like a bioshock monster that can level 5 blocks.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: protein farts lol
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 02:45:16 AM »
you could get off of steroids and start eating a balanced diet

just a thought...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 02:47:35 AM »
Probiotics help some people. The same can be said for certain digestive enzymes, and I'm not aware of any side effects they cause.

I've had bad reactions to certain protein powders. Are you using any new ones?

It is also possible that you've developed a mild allergy to one or more foods from "over-consumption." In fact, I'm leaning towards that theory given your current bulk diet. I developed an allergy to starch. Once I identified the culprit, I quit using waxy maize and haven't had a problem since.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
 >:(

Ya had me thinking Junaid was back and had made a joke! Instead, ...it's this crude topic. Shame on you!  >:(
w

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 12:04:13 PM »
What about less meat and more egg whites?   ???  Would that stop the farts of peace?   ;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 12:03:24 AM »
I used to think I was also lactose intolerant, so I buy lactose free milk, but I am still farting like a bioshock monster that can level 5 blocks.
Is your whey lactose free? Most whey powder contain lactose, so adding lactose free milk won't make a difference! Some brands do offer lactose free whey.

You could make your own lactose free whey shake by adding some lactase (enzyme in tablets or drops), but it has to stand a few hours for the enzyme to convert the lactose to other sugars.

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 03:57:57 AM »
What about less meat and more egg whites?   ???  Would that stop the farts of peace?   ;D

Ever since I started having more egg whites and less whole eggs the problem dramatically got better

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »
Ever since I started having more egg whites and less whole eggs the problem dramatically got better

I'm the exact opposite. Too many whites give me SEVERE gastric upset. Whole eggs don't bother me at all, and I attribute the fat to aiding digestion.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 05:11:40 AM »

I'm the exact opposite. Too many whites give me SEVERE gastric upset. Whole eggs don't bother me at all, and I attribute the fat to aiding digestion.

it slows digestion... that's why you don't have the same issue...