Author Topic: Thoughts on penis size...  (Read 7447 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Thoughts on penis size...
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
A topic on the other board (G&O) was asking if a dude would want to be rich with a small unit or poor with a 10" unit and I wondered..

Does the average woman even want a dude with 10"?  or..

Would she rather he be 5 or 6 (whatever average is) and have stamina and fantastic oral skills?

My wife says a solid 7 inches is about perfect but average size would work as long as there is some girth to it...oh and oral skills are a must. (bad skills are an actual deal killer she claims! haha)

I know women have different "depths" as I've been with some that are ok taking all and some of which can't as a guy can hit the cervix too hard so, I would think that 10+ inches would be a curse or..

maybe I'm wrong and my wife was trying to make me feel better about my 1.5 inches  ;D

I'm curious to what you all think?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
Re: Thoughts on penis size...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »
5 views and no answers...hmm, guess this was a bad choice of topic sorry!! I was just curious on a grown lady opinion as it seems that grown men still think like 15yr old boys when it comes to their winky

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:29:41 PM »
maybe I'm wrong and my wife was trying to make me feel better about my 1.5 inches  ;D

Holy crap! 1.5 inches, dude you are huge!  I envy you.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:43:08 PM »
Shit man, in high school the nicked named me "fast and furious" and I didn't even own a car  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 12:50:44 PM »
Hell that's me,if it decides to work.  My nickname is "are you in yet"  I need some vitamin V and $100 craigslist girl. My diabetes kinda wrecks everything.  I need to get tighter control.  I think I'm going to start a cycle to lean out some.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 12:53:47 PM »
Hell that's me,if it decides to work.  My nickname is "are you in yet"  I need some vitamin V and $100 craigslist girl. My diabetes kinda wrecks everything.  I need to get tighter control.  I think I'm going to start a to bicycle and put down the beers to lean out some.

fixed ;

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 01:35:57 PM »
ironically I don't drink.  Maybe a drink once a month, but usually not even that.  Don't drink, don't smoke, eat like a pig though.  No will power and chronic lack of motivation.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 02:02:47 PM »
ironically I don't drink.  Maybe a drink once a month, but usually not even that.  Don't drink, don't smoke, eat like a pig though.  No will power and chronic lack of motivation.

ok now the truth comes out  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 02:06:19 PM »
puff puff pass. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 06:27:08 PM »
Hell that's me,if it decides to work.  My nickname is "are you in yet"  I need some vitamin V and $100 craigslist girl. My diabetes kinda wrecks everything.  I need to get tighter control.  I think I'm going to start a cycle to lean out some.

Ate your way to impotence?!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 07:16:54 AM »
5 views and no answers...hmm, guess this was a bad choice of topic sorry!! I was just curious on a grown lady opinion as it seems that grown men still think like 15yr old boys when it comes to their winky

We're now up to 82 views, and still not a single response to your original question, ...what does that tell you?
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 08:03:22 AM »
Ate your way to impotence?!

basically.  Thank goodness for hookers, that way I don't care about disapointing them.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 03:01:33 PM »
basically.  Thank goodness for hookers, that way I don't care about disappointing them.

Won't be able to afford hookers on disability.

Get your crap together.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 11:19:44 PM »
A topic on the other board (G&O) was asking if a dude would want to be rich with a small unit or poor with a 10" unit and I wondered..

Does the average woman even want a dude with 10"?  or..

Would she rather he be 5 or 6 (whatever average is) and have stamina and fantastic oral skills?

My wife says a solid 7 inches is about perfect but average size would work as long as there is some girth to it...oh and oral skills are a must. (bad skills are an actual deal killer she claims! haha)

I know women have different "depths" as I've been with some that are ok taking all and some of which can't as a guy can hit the cervix too hard so, I would think that 10+ inches would be a curse or..

I'm curious to what you all think?

Girth > length. 7" with girth would be great. I've had the long ones and lets just say girth is preferable.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 08:07:39 AM »
Ok interesting thanks for the response. I figured as much but is always seems to be so taboo to ask.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 01:33:19 PM »
I'm of the opinion that when it comes down to it, ...a woman can take a Sherman Tank if she had to,
...so long as the right driver was behind the wheel.  ;)
w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »
And with that I about spit my coffee all over my laptop! hahahaha

I watched all of my kids come into this world (delivered 2) so I know what women are capable of in terms of stretching but just I always figured what you and the other basically said...you can work with most anything (within reason) given he knows how to use it.

One of my best friends is female and said something interesting to me when I posed the same question. She said that her husband is not the biggest she's experienced but their sex life is amazing because of the trust and love they have for each other. Says it's a mental thing more than a cock size deal of which I get. My wife and I been together for years with kids and we are still like dirty little teenagers  ;D

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
And with that I about spit my coffee all over my laptop! hahahaha

I watched all of my kids come into this world (delivered 2) so I know what women are capable of in terms of stretching but just I always figured what you and the other basically said...you can work with most anything (within reason) given he knows how to use it.

One of my best friends is female and said something interesting to me when I posed the same question. She said that her husband is not the biggest she's experienced but their sex life is amazing because of the trust and love they have for each other. Says it's a mental thing more than a cock size deal of which I get. My wife and I been together for years with kids and we are still like dirty little teenagers  ;D

"the other" huh...

:)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
Shit man, in high school the nicked named me "fast and furious" and I didn't even own a car  ;D

2" at 200 mph will put a dent in anything....