Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235675 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »
i m sure that practicing  a healthy sport like bodybuilding will help him defeat that disease and be in the form of his life!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2013, 09:45:20 AM »
CURSE OF VINCE GOODRUM  CONTINUES

First Keith now Derek , Basile you are next.

black magic/voodoo stuff is fucking real.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2013, 09:50:08 AM »
I wonder if his thyroid was elevated due to T3 use (as in, still using)

Anyway... Dude didn't listen to anyone. Sad for his family.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2013, 09:50:41 AM »
He looks great.

DA will make sure that after he dies, someone will post his open casket picture here with the caption: LOOKS JACKED FOR A DEAD GUY.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2013, 09:56:25 AM »
Dorian Yates talked about this , steroids are like cigarettes some people can smoke 3 packs a day for 50 years and never have a problem , other get cancer. The problem is you don't know which of those people you are until you roll the dice.  
well, all in all you still reduce your lifespan using both, a lifespan that would have been longer if you didnt consume anything at all. I am sorry for him but man, did he do his best to get there. I feel sad cause i somehow "know" him, i know he was just insecure and a jerk, not a bad man, he was unable to keep a good woman, unable to find a real job, probably had huge family issues he will never solve, and i dont know the little kids or other people who suffer from the same kind of stuff so i cant take them into pity. He always struck me as a guy who was stuck in a low quality life. Studies , family etc where outof reach for him.
 All it makes me think about is the absurdity of life. The butchery of life. I mean you guys realize at any given moment, tons of people die of many stupid reasons, suffering or not. We  re just born, to die, and between birth and death, there's only struggle. You sometimes feel good when you successfully survive difficulties, but it's only to see your last victory being destroyed blindly by another difficulty until one day, you cant take it anymore.

He's probably sad because he knows he s going to die, I'm sad cause I know we , as a specie, will all die one day because we are animals and we can do nothing but kill between two peaceful phases. Rest is only a preparation of the next fight, struggle.
We all have our problems it seems, pick your poison! I hope he will have happy final days surrounded by people who love him , at least. That's funny , i dont even know why i wish him that, where does this empathetic thought come from. Wether he dies in peace or not, why would i care? In fact i probably dont genuinely care, it's just that i hope that myself the day i'll die, i'll be surrounded by loved ones instead of being alone. I'm not interested in his life, suffering or death, I'm just interested in understanding how not to repeat the same mistakes to optimize and increase my own odds of survival and those of my offspring.

We should all stop the bashing now. He abused everything under the sun, was dumb, ignorant, an asshole, despicable, but this stuff happen to people who did a lot more better with their lives. This is the real question how do you explain the randomness of all of that. We all have beliefs, thought processes, to give a meaning to what intrinsically, has none. To survive, our brains lie to us. It could happen to any of us. As if, there was no justice, just randomness, things happen and that's about it. Now what is interesting is the "meaning" we all fabricate to make the absurd daily reality tolerable. Life just makes no sense, but our brains are wired to give meaning to what intrinsically has none. When you re in the flow of life, working, having significant relationships and so on, you rebound a lot easier, you cope with the blows with more ease. When you look at life from a distance whatever the reason -being handicaped, unemployed, old  , wounded, etc- and its absurdity, the fact we re just animals randomly killing and getting killed simply because "that's just the way it is" , you dont feel very good about the whole thing. It's even tougher when you feel like you dont contribute, dont participate in anything, when you feel like you re useless. This is what motivate people with nothing, to destroy what others have, or try to steal it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself over and over again.The biggest irony of life is that we probably all think we are right in everything we do to insure our survival.

I guess the right thing to do in all of this is to follow the Bible, God, and do your best to be nice to everyone, work, contribute, transform yourself to be better while motivating other people to do the same. Then you can be proud of your success, and nobody will want to destroy it. If you re really an expert, nobody will even be able to replace you so you dont have to worry about that. Sublimation, perfection. That way you should have all the pros without the cons of life? Lifting weights, playing some sports, working, taking care of family...being with people, helping them... making money excelling at what you re doing...helping other people do the same without fearing they might backstab you or replace you...

It's all nice and rosy but if only it was that easy. Can you do that? That's probably the thoughest shit to do in this life. Fact is most people want to fuck you up, abuse you, dominate you, every time you interact with them and you have to make your boundaries clear and enforce them if and when needed. Life, is war, on all levels. Not getting angry at other people, not continuing their bad behaviors, falling for their games, becoming just like them. Can you keep your inner peace, while seeing people do you or your loved ones harm? No, in these moments the cold reality of what life truly is take over. We re just animals. It's killing, or getting killed. That's the only meaning of life, and all lifeforms have no other -blind- purpose but to reproduce indefinitely and adapt to...survive.

We re all facing people who have it all and in all impunity seem to be able to crush other people lives without ever being worried. So at this point yeah, we all start to doubt the utopic religious view, meaning of life. We just see each others as animals who have no other purpose but kill or get killed.
 In real life, we re all forced to see other people animalistic behaviors, and to realize we re just the same, that at its core, life is just about life forms trying to adapt at all costs, being able to do so (using brains, or muscle etc) whatever the way you discover to survive facing the competition , makes you happy, failing makes you frustrated, stressed, wanting to die.

Derek could have chosen a better path, lifting naturally, not doing roids, synthol, rec drugs, not posing in front of a webcam for schmoes as a living... but in the end he would have died too. What probably makes hi sad is what he hasnt been able to achieve before dying; building a healthy, happy family, doing better with what he inherited and acquired. That's probably his only regret. And the shame of having been exposed, laughed at, for so long, reading that many people will enjoy his death.

But...what about the other men who live the same lifestyle, and arent about to die? Lot of males do the same stuff as a living, but their health is ok, maybe later it will worsen, but why DA has to die now ? Because he really , really, abused more than they do? Many people deserve to die more than him, murderers etc, still, they ll live longer lives. How comes? Where is the justice in all of that?
There's probably none. That's just the vain, absurd, stupid way it is, life is. Can anyone come up with something more optimistic?

We all try to survive, and feel somewhat good to see other die as it subconsciously mean we have been spared, all of this developed during millions of years of evolution, that's just how all lifeforms are. We re only sad when someone who was important to our own survival dies. We all try to adapt, and have to step on other people in many occasions to insure our own survival. Even if we didnt want to, we would still have to, cause that's just the way it is.

One thing is sure, Heaven is not on earth. And the funny is that all winners, finally lose one day, hapiness is probably seeing others fail before you do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2013, 09:57:22 AM »
well, all in all you still reduce your lifespan using both, a lifespan that would have been longer if you didnt consume anything at all. I am sorry for him but man, did he do his best to get there. I feel sad cause i somehow "know" him, and i dont know the little kids or other people who suffer from the same kind of stuff. All it makes me think about is the absurdity of life. He's probably sad because he knows he s going to die, I'm sad cause I know we , as a specie, will all die one day. We all have our problems it seems, pick your poison! I hope he will have happy final days surrounded by people who love him , at least. We should all stop the bashing now. He abused everything under the sun, was dumb, ignorant, an asshole, despicable, but this stuff happen to people who did a lot more better with their lives. It could happen to any of us. As if, there was no justice, just randomness, things happen and that's about it. Now what is interesting is the "meaning" we all fabricate to make the absurd daily reality tolerable. Life just makes no sense, but our brains are wired to give meaning to what intrinsically has none. When you re in the flow of life, working, having significant relationships and so on, you rebound a lot easier, you cope with the blows with more ease. When you look at life and its absurdity, the fact we re just animals randomly killing and getting killed simply because "that's just the way it is" , you dont feel very good about the whole thing. It's even tougher when you feel like you dont contribute, dont participate in anything, when you feel like you re useless. This is what motivate people with nothing, to destroy what others have, or try to steal it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself over and over again.

I guess the right thing to do in all of this is to follow the Bible, God, and do your best to be nice to everyone, work, contribute, transform yourself to be better while motivating other people to do the same. Then you can be proud of your success, and nobody will want to destroy it. If you re really an expert, nobody will even be able to replace you so you dont have to worry about that. Sublimation, perfection. That way you should have all the pros without the cons of life? Lifting weights, playing some sports, working, taking care of family...being with people, helping them... making money excelling at what you re doing...helping other people do the same without fearing they might backstab you or replace you...

It's all nice and rosy but if only it was that easy. Can you do that? That's probably the thoughest shit to do in this life. Not getting angry at other people, not continuing their bad behaviors, falling for their games, becoming just like them. We re all facing people who have it all and in all impunity seem to be able to crush other people lives without ever being worried. So at this point yeah, we all start to doubt the utopic religious view, meaning of life. We just see each others as animals who have no other purpose but kill or get killed.
 In real life, we re all forced to see other people animalistic behaviors, and to realize we re just the same, that at its core, life is just about life forms trying to adapt at all costs, being able to do so (using brains, or muscle etc) whatever the way you discover to survive facing the competition , makes you happy, failing makes you frustrated, stressed, wanting to die.

Derek could have chosen a better path, lifting naturally, not doing roids, synthol, rec drugs, not posing in front of a webcam for schmoes as a living... but in the end he would have died too. What probably makes hi sad is what he hasnt been able to achieve before dying; building a healthy, happy family, doing better with what he inherited and acquired. That's probably his only regret. And the shame of having been exposed, laughed at, for so long, reading that many people will enjoy his death.

But...what about the other men who live the same lifestyle, and arent about to die? Lot of males do the same stuff as a living, but their health is ok, maybe later it will worsen, but why DA has to die now ? Because he really , really, abused more than they do? Many people deserve to die more than him, murderers etc, still, they ll live longer lives. How comes? Where is the justice in all of that?
There's probably none. That's just the vain, absurd, stupid way it is, life is.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »
well, all in all you still reduce your lifespan using both, a lifespan that would have been longer if you didnt consume anything at all. I am sorry for him but man, did he do his best to get there. I feel sad cause i somehow "know" him, i know he was just insecure and a jerk, not a bad man, he was unable to keep a good woman, unable to find a real job, probably had huge family issues he will never solve, and i dont know the little kids or other people who suffer from the same kind of stuff so i cant take them into pity. He always struck me as a guy who was stuck in a low quality life. Studies , family etc where outof reach for him.
 All it makes me think about is the absurdity of life. He's probably sad because he knows he s going to die, I'm sad cause I know we , as a specie, will all die one day. We all have our problems it seems, pick your poison! I hope he will have happy final days surrounded by people who love him , at least. We should all stop the bashing now. He abused everything under the sun, was dumb, ignorant, an asshole, despicable, but this stuff happen to people who did a lot more better with their lives. It could happen to any of us. As if, there was no justice, just randomness, things happen and that's about it. Now what is interesting is the "meaning" we all fabricate to make the absurd daily reality tolerable. Life just makes no sense, but our brains are wired to give meaning to what intrinsically has none. When you re in the flow of life, working, having significant relationships and so on, you rebound a lot easier, you cope with the blows with more ease. When you look at life and its absurdity, the fact we re just animals randomly killing and getting killed simply because "that's just the way it is" , you dont feel very good about the whole thing. It's even tougher when you feel like you dont contribute, dont participate in anything, when you feel like you re useless. This is what motivate people with nothing, to destroy what others have, or try to steal it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself over and over again.The biggest irony of life is that we probably all think we are right in everything we do to insure our survival.

It's all nice and rosy but if only it was that easy. Can you do that? That's probably the thoughest shit to do in this life. Not getting angry at other people, not continuing their bad behaviors, falling for their games, becoming just like them. We re all facing people who have it all and in all impunity seem to be able to crush other people lives without ever being worried. So at this point yeah, we all start to doubt the utopic religious view, meaning of life. We just see each others as animals who have no other purpose but kill or get killed.

There's probably none. That's just the vain, absurd, stupid way it is, life is. Can anyone come up with something more optimistic?

We all try to survive, and feel somewhat good to see other die as it subconsciously mean we have been spared, all of this developed during millions of years of evolution, that's just how all lifeforms are. We re only sad when someone who was important to our own survival dies. We all try to adapt, and have to step on other people in many occasions to insure our own survival. Even if we didnt want to, we would still have to, cause that's just the way it is.

One thing is sure, Heaven is not on earth. And the funny is that all winners, finally lose one day, hapiness is probably seeing others fail before you do.

Truth right there

Life in a nutshell.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2013, 10:14:00 AM »
should save the taxpayers money and just be done with it...

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
Won't say anything about DA anymore.

My thoughts are with his family

Mu thoughts are with his liver     ;)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »
He was man enough to inject himself with all kinds of chemical shit, so now he should be man enough to accept the consequences.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2013, 10:20:00 AM »
Primary liver cancer is pretty rare so it really is hard to say what caused it. Either way he's in for a battle. Wish him well.

dustin

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

Well, thats the thing. We feel bad for his family, but not for him. Eventually your body will fight back.

Absolutely. They're certainly victims. Think of how torn they must feel that this piece of shit chemically orchestrated his own death.

I don't feel bad for him at all. His health kept deteriorating and he just kept living the same lifestyle. Dude got world class health care, new body parts, dialysis, etc. He just pissed in the faces of everyone who tried to help him as well as people who might have been helped by the medical staff that treated him. He's a waste of life, but unfortunately family forgives things like this and they will be the ultimate victims. I feel terrible for them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2013, 10:33:22 AM »
Absolutely. They're certainly victims. Think of how torn they must feel that this piece of shit chemically orchestrated his own death.

I don't feel bad for him at all. His health kept deteriorating and he just kept living the same lifestyle. Dude got world class health care, new body parts, dialysis, etc. He just pissed in the faces of everyone who tried to help him as well as people who might have been helped by the medical staff that treated him. He's a waste of life, but unfortunately family forgives things like this and they will be the ultimate victims. I feel terrible for them.
Err..please people, THINK...are they the victims, considering they are the ones in the first place who did so many mistakes he ended living the life he did. You re confusing causes and consequences. Also, again life is often more complicated than it appears; sometimes people are happy other might die, even in our own families. There are parents who psychologically slowly kill their offspring for example. Consciously, sbuconsciouly, in the end they indeed wound their offpsring, hurt them and want them to fail, die, often because their own parents wanted to see them die. Most people simply reproduce thought patterns hey learned and inherited being exposed to caregivers who had them. Where 's justice here? Kids reproduce shitty stuff from shitty parents believeing it's the right thing to do for them and everyone else. Again, we re all certain to be in our right whatever we do.
People's thought processes are just so much more complicated than what you think. In my opinion, people are just animals with interests, and you just have to understand their interests before they know yours.
If these interets are shared and you share similar traits that will facilitate a cooperative work, then you might ally with them. If there are too many differences and no share mutual interests, then we ignore or kill the adversary we cannot ally with. Some also submit themselves, or flee, or kill everyone.

In fact i feel more sorry for him and the shity education, values he had or should i say, didnt have, that led him to end that way, than for his "family". They re probably the reason why he destroyed himself that way, will we ever know what kind of abuse he suffered from his childhood? See, maybe his family would prefer he dies before it's revealed, for example.
They re probably relieved he s now obviously going to die without a doubt, so the long stressful wait wont last much longer.

There are many meanings that could be given to his situation. you can laugh all you want. But dont forget, one day it will be your turn, and likely, one day, the whole planet will get destroyed with all lifeforms on it, too.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2013, 10:41:19 AM »

Best guess based on the available info is he had a steroid induced hepatic adenoma that degenerated into an HCC, either that or he has cirrhosis from alcohol abuse or hepatitis C which is way more likely knowing the lifestyle he led (needles, gay sec etc)

Either way this doesn't delay his transplant it prevents it if he was on the organ list, history of personal malignancy means he is on his 9th life

Poor guy. Ether is right. At this time with a solid tumor you are denied consideration for a renal transplant for at least five years until the cancer is considered in remission.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
does Derek have any kids?

no, even with modern medicine and hormone therapy he won't be able to give birth
I

dustin

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
Err..please people, THINK...are they the victims, considering they are the ones in the first place who did so many mistakes he ended living the life he did. You re confusing causes and consequences. Also, again life is often more complicated than it appears; sometimes people are happy other might die, even in our own families. There are parents who psychologically slowly kill their offspring for example. Consciously, sbuconsciouly, in the end they indeed wound their offpsring, hurt them and want them to fail, die, often because their own parents wanted to see them die. People's thought processes are just so much more complicated than what you think. In my opinion, people are just animals with interests, and you just have to understand their interests before they know yours.
If these interets are shared and you share similar traits that will facilitate a cooperative work, then you might ally with them. If there are too many differences and no share mutual interests, then we ignore or kill the adversary we cannot ally with. Some also submit themselves, or flee, or kill everyone.

In fact i feel more sorry for him and the shity education, values he had or should i say, didnt have, that led him to end that way, than for his "family". They re probably the reason why he destroyed himself that way, will we ever know what kind of abuse he suffered from his childhood? See, maybe his family would prefer he dies before it's revealed, for example.

It's clear that Derek isn't playing with a full box of crayons, but he's still responsible for his actions. There are plenty of people who've had a less than stellar upbringing, but that does not excuse them of their actions. The dude had so many chances and opportunities that others in his situation could only dream of.

Look at ether's posts. I'm not a medical expert, but it sounds like Derek had plenty of chances to clean up his act. Now his parents and family will have to put him under ground and will weep until their dying days because of his actions. It's atrocious how he continued doing all the shit he was doing.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
he didnt want to be just normal as he claims.

he wanted look jacked, inject oil into arms and everyfucking where and now its crubaby time.

he should seriously just off himself.

that cancer will come back in other places if its jnot cut out physicaly, he might aswel apply for new liver transplant.

this is the point where suicide should become an option.

sorry, but him saying he just wants be normal is so hypocrite diarhea from his mouth, it makes me want to vomit for 1 hour straight

EXACTLY.

YOU PLAY, YOU PAY.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »
Err..please people, THINK...are they the victims, considering they are the ones in the first place who did so many mistakes he ended living the life he did. You re confusing causes and consequences. Also, again life is often more complicated than it appears; sometimes people are happy other might die, even in our own families. There are parents who psychologically slowly kill their offspring for example. Consciously, sbuconsciouly, in the end they indeed wound their offpsring, hurt them and want them to fail, die, often because their own parents wanted to see them die. People's thought processes are just so much more complicated than what you think. In my opinion, people are just animals with interests, and you just have to understand their interests before they know yours.

how good would it be if you could blame your parents for every fuck-up in your life..  ::)

there's alot of people that come from shitty dysfunctional families that end up being great people and vice versa...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2013, 10:55:08 AM »
Bunch of health nuts in this thread, drinking their broccoli juice & cycling in their SPF 60.  ::)

I never got the chance to bash heads with you on here Derek but I wish you well.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
Curious why they aren't treating it more aggressively. If it is malignant, you'd think that a chemo/radiation mix with a surgical option. Perhaps it is some of those benign tumors that some long-time AAS folks get?

HCC is commonly treated locally with radio frequency or cryo ablation. Multi focal HCC w chemoembo.
This of course is a temporizing measure to liver transplant for cure.

Derek is in a word, screwed. His renal disease prevents treatment of his HCC and his HCC prevents his renal transplant. I'm sorry to say it but he has probably less than 5 years on this good earth.

Primary liver cancer is pretty rare so it really is hard to say what caused it. Either way he's in for a battle. Wish him well.

In healthy livers, HCC is very rare. In Derek's liver, not so much. He probably has Hep C ( needles, unprotected anal sex ).

Good luck DA.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
Couldnt happen to a better guy...
If you feel yourself feeling an ounce of sympathy for him, re read some of his posts, or, watch the video of him hitting the punching bag...
This is the death he deserves because he was a wanker his whole life...
Karma is a bitch...

And he deserves to DIE for this.

Some of you fucking people..jesus christ   ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2013, 11:02:51 AM »

I agree....if the roles were reversed, DA would be on here ridiculing me, and posting taunting pictures of him "rollin' on 20's".

He made his bed, he has to sleep in it. Condolences to his family for what they will have to go through.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2013, 11:06:21 AM »
 All it makes me think about is the absurdity of life. The butchery of life. I mean you guys realize at any given moment, tons of people die of many stupid reasons, suffering or not. We  re just born, to die, and between birth and death, there's only struggle. You sometimes feel good when you successfully survive difficulties, but it's only to see your last victory being destroyed blindly by another difficulty until one day, you cant take it anymore.

He's probably sad because he knows he s going to die, I'm sad cause I know we , as a specie, will all die one day because we are animals and we can do nothing but kill between two peaceful phases. Rest is only a preparation of the next fight, struggle.
We all have our problems it seems, pick your poison! I hope he will have happy final days surrounded by people who love him , at least. That's funny , i dont even know why i wish him that, where does this empathetic thought come from. Wether he dies in peace or not, why would i care? In fact i probably dont genuinely care, it's just that i hope that myself the day i'll die, i'll be surrounded by loved ones instead of being alone. I'm not interested in his life, suffering or death, I'm just interested in understanding how not to repeat the same mistakes to optimize and increase my own odds of survival and those of my offspring.

We should all stop the bashing now. He abused everything under the sun, was dumb, ignorant, an asshole, despicable, but this stuff happen to people who did a lot more better with their lives. This is the real question how do you explain the randomness of all of that. We all have beliefs, thought processes, to give a meaning to what intrinsically, has none. To survive, our brains lie to us. It could happen to any of us. As if, there was no justice, just randomness, things happen and that's about it. Now what is interesting is the "meaning" we all fabricate to make the absurd daily reality tolerable. Life just makes no sense, but our brains are wired to give meaning to what intrinsically has none. When you re in the flow of life, working, having significant relationships and so on, you rebound a lot easier, you cope with the blows with more ease. When you look at life from a distance whatever the reason -being handicaped, unemployed, old  , wounded, etc- and its absurdity, the fact we re just animals randomly killing and getting killed simply because "that's just the way it is" , you dont feel very good about the whole thing. It's even tougher when you feel like you dont contribute, dont participate in anything, when you feel like you re useless. This is what motivate people with nothing, to destroy what others have, or try to steal it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself over and over again.The biggest irony of life is that we probably all think we are right in everything we do to insure our survival.

It's all nice and rosy but if only it was that easy. Can you do that? That's probably the thoughest shit to do in this life. Fact is most people want to fuck you up, abuse you, dominate you, every time you interact with them and you have to make your boundaries clear and enforce them if and when needed. Life, is war, on all levels. Not getting angry at other people, not continuing their bad behaviors, falling for their games, becoming just like them. Can you keep your inner peace, while seeing people do you or your loved ones harm? No, in these moments the cold reality of what life truly is take over. We re just animals. It's killing, or getting killed. That's the only meaning of life, and all lifeforms have no other -blind- purpose but to reproduce indefinitely and adapt to...survive.

We re all facing people who have it all and in all impunity seem to be able to crush other people lives without ever being worried. So at this point yeah, we all start to doubt the utopic religious view, meaning of life. We just see each others as animals who have no other purpose but kill or get killed.

what kind of psycho writes wall of texts like this in a place like getbig?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2013, 11:07:47 AM »
It's clear that Derek isn't playing with a full box of crayons, but he's still responsible for his actions.
Big words. "responsible for". So is the guy who was raised by caring parents, who studies, play sports, has a place in the firm of his father reserved, drives a nice big car and date a top model , is...responsible for  it? How did DA choose anything of his genes and upbringings? How is he responsible for noone in his family, to tell him he should do something better of his existence? How is he responsible for probably having shitty fathers and grandfathers?

Mmmmh. Sorry but i believe we are preprogramed, predeterminated by what, who, precedes us, spawned us, raised us, conditioned us. When you come from such a family, you are programmed to end the way he ends, as simple as that, just like people coming from other families are programmed from the getgo to end the way they do. One thing is sure tho, one day it's the end for all of us.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2013, 11:08:12 AM »
Dorian Yates talked about this , steroids are like cigarettes some people can smoke 3 packs a day for 50 years and never have a problem , other get cancer. The problem is you don't know which of those people you are until you roll the dice. 

You nailed it. All these bodybuilding drugs are a risk to health. Some will have problems after 4 years of cycling on and off. Some after decades. Guys are just delusional thinking they have big muscles so they think they are healthy. The guys who are really delusional are the ones that think they earned their muscles with hard work and training knowledge.  As soon as they go off of drugs for six months it suddenly brings them to reality that they are built like crap no matter what they do.