Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238644 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2013, 12:31:08 PM »

Obviously someone doesnt like aging...going the Michael jackson road it seems...
 more and more plastic surgery , getting fatter... dont be the next DA booty, stop the PS and stop overeating! Why arent you content with your body FFS! Many  women are looking ten times worse than you so why destroy yourself that way. Do you make a living using your body?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »

Obviously someone doesnt like aging... more and more plastic surgery , getting fatter... dont be the next DA booty, stop the PS and stop overeating! Why arent you content with your body FFS! Many more women are looking ten times worse than you so why destroy yourself that way. Do you make a living using your body?

stop being a frustated frenchman and admit you spanked to those pics multiple times already.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: November 10, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
chicks gain and lose weight all the time, that a part of life.

what about a bunch of internet faggets obsessed about a random woman they never met IRL turning every thread here, regardless the topic, about her. Now thats weird.
it just strikes me she s obviously ruining her natural beauty just like DA by going too extreme because of psychological insecurities, while she could stay natural, simply take care of her food intakes and that would be it, all the pros without the cons. Why over do it with PS ?
Da would have lasted longer and would have looked better had he just trained naturally and pursued other endeavours in life. But the tattoos, oil, PS...isnt that some kind of self hartred, isnt that scarification?

stop being a frustated frenchman and admit you spanked to those pics multiple times already.
I dont have the time or stamina to "spank the monkey" as I have sex three to 4 times a week already, sorry.

Spanking is for virgins or single men who dont have what it takes to have a submissive decent woman at home.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »
it just strikes me she s obviously ruining her natural beauty just like DA by going too extreme because of psychological insecurities, while she could stay natural, simply take care of her food intakes and that would be it, all the pros without the cons. Why over do it with PS ?
Da would have lasted longer and would have looked better had he just trained naturally and pursued other endeavours in life. But the tattoos, oil, PS...isnt that some kind of self hartred, isnt that scarification?
I dont have the time or stamina to "spank the monkey" as I have sex three to 4 times a week sorry.

Spanking is for virgins or single men who dont have what it takes to have a submissive decent woman at home.
im cool with implants.... but the nose jobs/butt implants/facial surgery when their face looks just fine is fucking retarded.

9/10 breast implants are improvements, plus theyre just awesome.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2013, 12:41:37 PM »
I dont have the time or stamina to "spank the monkey" as I have sex three to 4 times a week already, sorry.

you do have time to obsess about random internet people though.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2013, 12:53:04 PM »
you do have time to obsess for random internet people though.
Just like everyone else on here "obsess" over other people lives they expose all by themselves without anyone asking  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2013, 12:57:21 PM »
Just like everyone else on here "obsess" over other people lives they expose all by themselves without anyone asking  ???
ya but you are as judgmental as they come, seriously, worry about yourself.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2013, 01:07:14 PM »
ya but you are as judgmental as they come, seriously, worry about yourself.
I give ideas to people, sometimes it's useful to know what other people think of you to get better, improve yourself. It helps you define your strenghts and weaknesses and have a more realistic view of yourself.

Basically what i'm always saying is ;

here are your weaknesses, here is how you could improve/counterbalance them, and try to address the real deeply rooted origins, causes of your insecurities instead of abusing, going to the extremes to hide them. Focus on the causes not the consequences. That's all i ve always been saying to most on here.

Now what is fascinating, is how you can tell someone what he, she has to do, but he or she will not do it. This only proves how deeply predeterminated, preprogrammed, our behaviors and thought processes are.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2013, 01:13:52 PM »
Just like everyone else on here "obsess" over other people lives they expose all by themselves without anyone asking  ???

uberman does your wife knows you spend most of your leisure time here posting naked pictures of other female forum members and making offensive/insulting posts about them?

just a yes/no type question, no walls of text this time please.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »

Now what is fascinating, is how you can tell someone what he, she has to do, but he or she will not do it.

Haha,  listen to this clown .

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2013, 01:16:18 PM »
Derek is young, I have no doubts he can get well from this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2013, 01:18:32 PM »
I give ideas to people, sometimes it's useful to know what other people think of you to get better, improve yourself. It helps you define your strenghts and weaknesses and have a more realistic view of yourself.

Basically what i'm always saying is ;

here are your weaknesses, here is how you could improve/counterbalance them, and try to address the real deeply rooted origins, causes of your insecurities instead of abusing, going to the extremes to hide them. Focus on the causes not the consequences. That's all i ve always been saying to most on here.

Now what is fascinating, is how you can tell someone what he, she has to do, but he or she will not do it. This only proves how deeply predeterminated, preprogrammed, our behaviors and thought processes are.
you are a Christian like myself, no? Does the Bible not say ``he with out sin cast the first stone`` what gives you the right to moderate over other humans, aah your shit doesn`t stink right

Haha,  listen to this clown .
x2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2013, 01:18:43 PM »
uberman does your wife knows you spend most of your leisure time here posting naked pictures of other female forum members and making offensive/insulting posts about them?

just a yes/no type question, no walls of text this time please.
Well, i rarely look at women's pictures  -probably focus on them a lot less than a virgin or single man- as again, i have my fair share of sex whenever i want, and the women i sometime think look good i show her so she knows what she needs to try to look like.  It's pretty hard to ignore all these pictures tho as so many single or virgin dudes on here post them everywhere. But you know the saying, those who talk -or post- the more about it, are those who have none of it in real life.

To be honest , she doesnt give a single fuck about what i do when i surf, and she knows i abandoned the childish masturbating habit a long time ago when we met. Nowadays after 13 years of being together, we have well embedded in our daily lifestyle other ways to mutually release our stress and frustrations. Also as we age , as the bond gets stronger, it's just like wine, it gets better and better.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2013, 01:20:18 PM »
you are a Christian like myself, no? Does the Bible not say ``he with out sin cast the first stone`` what gives you the right to moderate over other humans, aah your shit doesn`t stink right
x2
I' m not a christian as I m not even finished reading the old testament yet. Maybe when ill be finished with the whole thing -new testament included- will I be changed, I dont know. What I can tell you tho so far, is that family, spiritual values are where it's at if you want to build and maintain a balanced fulfilling life. I 'm still hesitating between a deep nihilistic , atheist view of life, a cold blooded purely scientific view of it , and ditched my past Buddhist beliefs as it is obvious the dalai lama is just an asshole who never lifted a single finger for all the poor people who believed in him and he couldnt help.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Well, i rarely look at women's pictures  -probably focus on them a lot less than a virgin or single man- as again, i have my fair share of sex whenever i want, and the women i sometime think look good i show her so she knows what she needs to try to look like.  It's pretty hard to ignore all these pictures tho as so many single or virgin dudes on here post them everywhere. But you know the saying, those who talk -or post- the more about it, are those who have none of it in real life.

To be honest , she doesnt give a single fuck about what i do when i surf, and she knows i abandoned the childish masturbating habit a long time ago when we met. We have well embedded other ways to mutually release our stress and frustrations.
bro..... lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »
I' m not a christian as I m not even finished reading the old testament yet. Maybe when ill be finished with the whole thing -new testament included- will I be changed, I dont know.
really? well get at it, what the hold up.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:48 PM »
really? well get at it, what the hold up.
Well i have a hard time understanding why God made me lose my job and giving a joyful meaning to what im going thru with my current unemployment, I'm still hesitating between many meanings to give to the whole thing. I'm trying to develop new healthy paths to follow , trying to understand how people do facing similar situations. But hey, doesnt it happen to anyone who has lost his job recently?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
booty got fat lately, wonder why. Stress? Frustration? She looked so good in the past what went wrong. Stop eating so much you fat cow, it's as easy as that. burn more calories that you ingest how hard is that to understand. What's the point of getting a nosejob if it's to ruin all the rest of your body getting fat.
what am I missing here? How did I get brought up?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »
you re obviously hiding some fat behind these skin tight clothes. Btw, why 6 inches of make up on your face? What do you look like without the clothes and without the make up?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2013, 01:30:37 PM »

As she posts a picture where she thinks she looks thin. Most predictable poster on the internet.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 10, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »
chicks gain and lose weight all the time, that a part of life.

what about a bunch of internet faggets obsessed about a random woman they never met IRL turning every thread here, regardless the topic, about her. Now thats weird.
this is weird. I open this thread and I am the subject even though I have never taken steroids and live a healthy lifestyle.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »
 :-X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
As she posts a picture where she thinks she looks thin. Most predictable poster on the internet.
Its me as is, plain and simple.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2013, 01:35:18 PM »
Well i have a hard time understanding why God made me lose my job and giving a joyful meaning to what im going thru with my current unemployment, I'm still hesitating between many meanings to give to the whole thing. I'm trying to develop new healthy paths to follow , trying to understand how people do facing similar situations. But hey, doesnt it happen to anyone who has lost his job?
Your assumption that God did anything to you is severely flawed, free will makes the world turn and the results are random and the good comes with the bad, instead of sulking and blaming God you should cowboy the fuck up and get a job and crawl out of the misery you are dealing with feeling sorry for yourself.

You just admitted you are not even in control of you own life yet you come on here dictating solutions for others. Blaming God for something is a well known undeniable sign of you not being happy with the position you are in, ironically I am juiced to the gills and have never been happier, especially playing with my children, life is fucken GREAT.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
:-X
how did you get that pic lol

lets be honest for her age she doesnt look too bad, except for the weird boobs and hiding the lower body. And the fake hair. And... ;D

Booty, why so many artificial enhancements?