Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 237794 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2013, 02:51:18 PM »
You did know and I have also explained how I got my nose done for health issues. But you play ignorant so that you can attack and troll. I am not Christian. I am spiritual and I believe in respecting and learning about all religions.
Well you re quite thick, if i tell you i didnt know i didnt know, as simple as that, no need to insist, it looks as if you re unnecessarily whoring for attention now. Obviously you re not a christian. Or probably the same kind of christian/spiritual person  OTH or coach are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #351 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:19 PM »
Well you re quite thick, if i tell you i didnt know i didnt know, as simple as that, no need to insist, it looks as if you re unnecessarily whoring for attention now. Obviously you re not a christian. Or probably the same kind of christian/spiritual person  OTH or coach are.
kind of Christian? you are a wack job, there is only one kind of Christian you imbecile, the one who accepts JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR any other definition of christian is just man made up fundamental garbage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »
You posed nude for a mens magazine over 10 years ago. In the last 10 years, the only income you have comes from a part time job at a gym. Don't try and bullshit people, you are not a trainer, I think you mean, you need a trainer. No one in their right mind would pay a gym for some fat, weird, old lady to train them. You didn't make any money on cam, because no one is going to pay some old fat lady any money to see on cam. You have no college education and your biggest accomplishment in life is posing naked 10 years ago for some smut magazine which thousands of women posed for.
man that's brutal. But probably a part of the truth, too. Anyway I have no beef with her; i just think she should stop with the fake enhancements and check her weight, but if she s content with who she is and if she can get laid once in a while more power to her. Not many women her age who arent engaged can say the same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »
This thread seems to have fallen off track and crashed. I guess that happens and I realize I contributed to this by responding to posts which weren't on topic.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #354 on: November 10, 2013, 03:05:24 PM »
X'2 I agree & am out !

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #355 on: November 10, 2013, 03:06:29 PM »
kind of Christian? you are a wack job, there is only one kind of Christian you imbecile, the one who accepts JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR any other definition of christian is just man made up fundamental garbage

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
My goodness
I am laughing at Australias most wanted Tommy.   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
I am laughing at Australias most wanted Tommy.   ;D
Lizards are scary they try to sneak in a night.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »
Lizards are scary they try to sneak in a night.

They are not scary.  The little darlings eat spiders for me.  That's their job around the house.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2013, 03:27:12 PM »
Trophy getting dangerously near your pussy..
Ha Ha   ;D  Here's another pic which is safely away from it. 

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2013, 03:34:11 PM »
I stopped reading this thread for a few hours... and, Bam!!! It went haywire.  :o

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
This never ever gets answered but can anyone with any further knowledge of what Derek took explain why it hit him harder than most other Bodybuilders who use the same compounds?Was he taking extreme doses?Too much oil?Too much insulin?Taking diuretics too often?Slamming down DNP?3 gram a day coke habit along with meth?existing condition made worse by the above?Saying too much oil and doing recreational drugs seems to apply to most other Bodybuilders too.

Quite simply, Derek never came off cycle. For anything. I can't remember his doses.....I believe he talked about them on RX....who knows if he was lying or not.

But he never came off cycle. Ever. Never stopped doing recreational drugs till it was too late. Could still be doing them for all we know.

After his initial kidney scare he still continued injecting himself with shit and was quite open about it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:40 PM »
I stopped reading this thread for a few hours... and, Bam!!! It went haywire.  :o
Yes apparently we have a group of cave men here.   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
Ha Ha   ;D  Here's another pic which is safely away from it. 

So what do you think about Derek Anthony having liver cancer, Booty? This tread is about Derek and not you.... you should start your own thread if you want to post up all those photos of yourself again.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
So what do you think about Derek Anthony having liver cancer, Booty? This tread is about Derek and not you.... you should start your own thread if you want to post up all those photos of yourself again.
If you read back through the thread, I gave my thoughts on this Primemuscle.  And the only reason I posted pics is because i woke up and came to this thread and i was the subject.  So I think that I have every right to reply and post pics if i want to. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2013, 03:41:39 PM »
Quite simply, Derek never came off cycle. For anything. I can't remember his doses.....I believe he talked about them on RX....who knows if he was lying or not.

But he never came off cycle. Ever. Never stopped doing recreational drugs till it was too late. Could still be doing them for all we know.

After his initial kidney scare he still continued injecting himself with shit and was quite open about it.
the first part means absolutely nothing, the second part about rec drugs is the real danger

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2013, 03:47:25 PM »
leave it to women to start posting pics of themselves in a thread about a guy dying lmao can you say narcissist?

not that I care about DA he should save some donors organs to a better suiting person and just die already. take it like a man like Luke Wood

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »
leave it to women to start posting pics of themselves in a thread about a guy dying lmao can you say narcissist?

not that I care about DA he should save some donors organs to a better suiting person and just die already. take it like a man like Luke Wood
I didn't start it.  But fuck em... ;)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2013, 03:51:31 PM »
Time to ungay this thread....   

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »
Onetimehard absolutely demolishing the "esteemed" Uberman in this thread. HAHAHAHAH

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
Onetimehard absolutely demolishing the "esteemed" Uberman in this thread. HAHAHAHAH
not really. he's just a homo that sympathizes with fags like DA and Bostin Loyd lol

uberman does a good job at owning himself by writing essays on this board and spending too much time on here.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
not really. he's just a homo that sympathizes with fags like DA and Bostin Loyd lol

uberman does a good job at owning himself by writing essays on this board and spending too much time on here.
and you are just a big bitch and goof who can not read between the lines

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

I don't think we should put someone down for contributing.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
I don't think we should put someone down for contributing.

Hi Shizzo  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »
So Booty has liver cancer?