Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 235802 times)

peruke

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #450 on: November 11, 2013, 05:37:04 AM »
Well, kicking while they are down is core of the american way of life, and it is great and important part of their succes, so why you are so negative about it? They suck that idea from the milk of their mothers, and all the other remarkable ways of behavior, like "beat only smaller ones" and "if you can't outsmart anyone, be bully". That is more than normal in america, it is vital in their society.

So what about Derek? He has been screaming, bullying piece of shit the best part his life, he has always been fake, he has been using drugs, synthol and every kind of shit which makes head buzz, and now he will pay the prize. SO WHAT? It is always nice to see how fast haters can turn hypocrites and start crying for this poor soul. Why bother? He has earn all the crap which is falling on him, and sooner than he expects, there will be dirt falling on his face on the bottom of the grave. What there is to be sad about? Insane gay whore find his peace at last. World will be better place without him, and this is the truth about the matter. His parents will be dancing for joy and the rest of the world don't give a shit.

"For all stages combined, the relative 5-year survival rate from liver cancer is about 15%." What about this? He is dead, he just doesn't know it yet.   ;D

Thank you for your insights......"Never give a sucker, an even break"!!!   WC Fields.....

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: About Dying Derek anthony
« Reply #451 on: November 11, 2013, 05:38:19 AM »
Mods should delete all DA's related threads on the board, seriously now. Let's have at least a bit of decency. Just a tiny bit. He prolly read it all went thru it all, he gets it, but it's now bordering on pure filth. Let's show some human compassion. There is no point in leaving that crap online. After some time all the shitty content on google will disapear. It's mostly the content hosted and saved on getbig's server that stays online and gets refreshed constantly.
Again dude is DYING, and he was just an ignorant, misled unfortunate man, more than anything. He was not a murderer or anything.  Let's give him some hope if he sees what we re doing and show some support in these terrible times, and let's stop talking about him. I dont even want to sound like a nice guy or bleeding heart it's just that, we cant do much but at least we can do this. And i'm not saying guys lets pray together to cure all evil in the world, im just saying maybe we could do something here, that would show we have some compassion. Just say "i agree" if you agree, no need for more drama and again I dont want any attention from that thread. It's just to prove a dying man mankind is not worthless and give him some confort. I could understand the people who had real life serious beef with him wouldnt join, like goodrum tho. I having some compassion for DA cause I know just a bit about him and he never had the occasion to genuinely hurt me in any way.

Derek if you read this, I always thought you were dumb, ignorant and misled, more than anything, but I could sense what you were hiding behind all the bravado and tattoos. It's not your fault. And you were not a loser, just a man who got lost.
 I think you just followed bad guidance and influences, or had none at all, and I want you to know your experience wont be useless, I am sure it convinced some people to not follow the same path or dissuaded them to do so. You ve done your part, your job, in the whole picture of bettering mankind.

All there is to life is dominating others, so no. It's just a random retard dying from self-inflicted health issues, not feeling sorry for this at all.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #452 on: November 11, 2013, 05:39:07 AM »
whoever builds these Getbig characters should get paid.  Seriously, there's real talent on display.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Derek Anthony, a legacy?
« Reply #453 on: November 11, 2013, 05:41:45 AM »
I googled him after I saw this... First off I'm not sure who's legacy is more fucked up now, Tbomz or DA.

Second... Vince is completely and utterly obsessed with DA and almost every single link leads to Vince posting about DA. It is very creepy and weird. Like worse then stalker weird. Like if something ever violent ever happened to DA they would be at Vince's door IMMEDIATELY.

Wtf Vince. What is your obsession about?
oh god, let's flashback to the year 2000 already lol

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #454 on: November 11, 2013, 05:51:03 AM »
First thing i read was that rear admiral derek anthony age 66 made a huge lol all over the place...and that pic of him with no hair...he is a legend for sure...another pic says ''derek is becoming a tv personality'' vince did you or himself come up with this? did anyone ever listen to his radio show?
MIRAGETROPIN

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #455 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:17 AM »
honestly i think at this point death is the final solution for his problems

he probably feels relieved that the sweet release is near

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #456 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:36 AM »
First thing i read was that rear admiral derek anthony age 66 made a huge lol all over the place...and that pic of him with no hair...he is a legend for sure...another pic says ''derek is becoming a tv personality'' vince did you or himself come up with this? did anyone ever listen to his radio show?
and don't forget the online character..."spotter" who's occupation was it seems to spot who/what was wearing a wig or toupee.  Spotter was 'onto' DA from when Derek first hit the scene.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #457 on: November 11, 2013, 05:59:01 AM »
I think uberman is right

we need to remove all his shit

it's the least we can do for a getbigger after all

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #458 on: November 11, 2013, 06:04:58 AM »
Your one tough cookie. Someday you will get sick and die, hopefully not for a very long time. When you're dying though, it would be interesting to know if you still feel the same way. Of course, I probably won't ever know this, since you are probably just a kid and I am an old man. Unless you screw up things you will undoubtedly outlive me.

What will happen, will happen no matter if you are crying in some internet forum or not. Crying for some imbecile and his cancer, which by the way is most likely result of his way of living, is waste of time and effort.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: November 11, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »
The legacy of Derek Anthony is G4P, Internet tantrums, oil and steroids. Delete nothing, let him remain a warning for future generations.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #460 on: November 11, 2013, 06:41:10 AM »
such a pathetic existence

the trainer

« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »
Mods should delete all DA's related threads on the board, seriously now. Let's have at least a bit of decency. Just a tiny bit. He prolly read it all went thru it all, he gets it, but it's now bordering on pure filth. Let's show some human compassion. There is no point in leaving that crap online. After some time all the shitty content on google will disapear. It's mostly the content hosted and saved on getbig's server that stays online and gets refreshed constantly.
Again dude is DYING, and he was just an ignorant, misled unfortunate man, more than anything. He was not a murderer or anything.  Let's give him some hope if he sees what we re doing and show some support in these terrible times, and let's stop talking about him. I dont even want to sound like a nice guy or bleeding heart it's just that, we cant do much but at least we can do this. And i'm not saying guys lets pray together to cure all evil in the world, im just saying maybe we could do something here, that would show we have some compassion. Just say "i agree" if you agree, no need for more drama and again I dont want any attention from that thread. It's just to prove a dying man mankind is not worthless and give him some confort. I could understand the people who had real life serious beef with him wouldnt join, like goodrum tho. I having some compassion for DA cause I know just a bit about him and he never had the occasion to genuinely hurt me in any way.

Derek if you read this, I always thought you were dumb, ignorant and misled, more than anything, but I could sense what you were hiding behind all the bravado and tattoos. It's not your fault. And you were not a loser, just a man who got lost.
 I think you just followed bad guidance and influences, or had none at all, and I want you to know your experience wont be useless, I am sure it convinced some people to not follow the same path or dissuaded them to do so. You ve done your part, your job, in the whole picture of bettering mankind.

So who the fuck are you so we should do as you say, would you also like a video camera to watch the threads tell us what else you need your majesty  ::)

Its hard to feel sorry for derek its like telling a person not to stand in the middle of the highway or a car could run you over and the person says i dont care and run into the highway then got hit by a car, why should i feel sorry for this person.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #462 on: November 11, 2013, 06:49:29 AM »
LOL.  guy starts a thread titled DYING derek anthony and people think he really gives a shit..hahahaha.

Uberman is becoming an awesome poster.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: November 11, 2013, 06:59:08 AM »

I always assumed the pic with no hair was shopped?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #464 on: November 11, 2013, 07:07:14 AM »
I always assumed the pic with no hair was shopped?
yes, for a show!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #465 on: November 11, 2013, 07:08:57 AM »
LOL.  guy starts a thread titled DYING derek anthony and people think he really gives a shit..hahahaha.

oh brother

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #466 on: November 11, 2013, 07:34:57 AM »

lol,reminds me of this

T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2013, 07:43:53 AM »
Why should DA be silenced? I don't get this thread.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

I truly missed these posts, for a while it was guaranteed that every thread that you went into you would get this message.
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2013, 08:03:28 AM »
I truly missed these posts, for a while it was guaranteed that every thread that you went into you would get this message.

does it help?  Lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #470 on: November 11, 2013, 08:06:54 AM »
I googled him after I saw this... First off I'm not sure who's legacy is more fucked up now, Tbomz or DA.

Second... Vince is completely and utterly obsessed with DA and almost every single link leads to Vince posting about DA. It is very creepy and weird. Like worse then stalker weird. Like if something ever violent ever happened to DA they would be at Vince's door IMMEDIATELY.

Wtf Vince. What is your obsession about?

I only report relevant news and Derek having liver cancer was something I felt was a good discussion topic for Getbig.  Besides, its Derek who facebooked, twittered, myspaced, texted, and pinterested his health condition on every social media outlet for everyone to see.

Derek loves, craves, and lives by the attention he gets.....to his own unfortunate detriment.  It does seem that John Romano's proclamation of Derek Anthony being a "tumor riddled" piece of shit is for real and I honestly think that Derek has had liver cancer for a number of years

A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #471 on: November 11, 2013, 08:13:22 AM »
Is Derek still training??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #472 on: November 11, 2013, 08:17:21 AM »
is there a possibility we can get derek in the radio show so he can talk about the future of bodybuilding?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #473 on: November 11, 2013, 08:27:32 AM »
is there a possibility we can get derek in the radio show so he can talk about the future of bodybuilding?

I've not talked to Derek in over a year...he's blocked me from his facebook although his twitter transmissions were annoying. 

The last time I got involved in his business was when I called his hospital.....or "community health center" basically because he has no income and left a message that he was still using steroids and synthol to insure that the kidney would not go to waste and could be placed with someone who cares about his health. 
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: November 11, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »
Well, kicking while they are down is core of the american way of life, and it is great and important part of their succes, so why you are so negative about it? They suck that idea from the milk of their mothers, and all the other remarkable ways of behavior, like "beat only smaller ones" and "if you can't outsmart anyone, be bully". That is more than normal in america, it is vital in their society.

So what about Derek? He has been screaming, bullying piece of shit the best part his life, he has always been fake, he has been using drugs, synthol and every kind of shit which makes head buzz, and now he will pay the prize. SO WHAT? It is always nice to see how fast haters can turn hypocrites and start crying for this poor soul. Why bother? He has earn all the crap which is falling on him, and sooner than he expects, there will be dirt falling on his face on the bottom of the grave. What there is to be sad about? Insane gay whore find his peace at last. World will be better place without him, and this is the truth about the matter. His parents will be dancing for joy and the rest of the world don't give a shit.

"For all stages combined, the relative 5-year survival rate from liver cancer is about 15%." What about this? He is dead, he just doesn't know it yet.   ;D
Isnt it a common trait to all humans/animals on earth, not just americans ? Seriously it's the same everywhere. That's just the way we are, even if some pretend not to be hiding behind religion or bullshit philosophical principles they only use when it suits them and their survival.