Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238744 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
  Thank you OMR. It will not happen again.

PS, glad to have you back Bikini.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2013, 04:16:04 PM »
Actually......that's the driveway to LAX.
 ;D
;D
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: November 11, 2013, 04:17:16 PM »
 Thank you OMR. It will not happen again.

PS, glad to have you back Bikini.

No qualms with you Steve. I know you're one of the good guys.

Just bring me back C-Swole and all will be well.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2013, 04:18:24 PM »
 :D ;D   laughing at my plight    but I laugh at my self the most

I will tell you this. QB is an awesome person. I got him recently at LAX and took him to Beverly Hills. He offered me breakfast, lunch, dinner, Laker tickets, etc. He has more than tried to make up for me going to get him the first time. He is a really good person on here, and in real life. There is more, but I protect people and their wishes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #629 on: November 11, 2013, 04:19:46 PM »
  Trust me OMR, I met cswol back at the end of 1999      guy has been nothing but loyal and good to me

I too think that he is a great and funny poster and wish that he would come back

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #630 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:11 PM »
No qualms with you Steve. I know you're one of the good guys.

Just bring me back C-Swole and all will be well.

"1"
Yes Cswole is missed.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #631 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:41 PM »

I will tell you this. QB is an awesome person. I got him recently at LAX and took him to Beverly Hills. He offered me breakfast, lunch, dinner, Laker tickets, etc. He has more than tried to make up for me going to get him the first time. He is a really good person on here, and in real life. There is more, but I protect people and their wishes.

I'd strongly suggest tossing a "no homo" or two in that post...... ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »

Gayer than offering to take a man out to dinner to make amends for hurt feelings..  ;D ;D ;)
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: November 11, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
Now you know the rule. I don't think it deserves a banning, as clearly you were just trying to be a good person. While those were your intentions, realize that Shizzo is a tad smarter than what appears and I'm sure he knew pretty well that sharing passwords is a ban-worthy offense, yet he openly advertised the fact that you did that. Notice how he repeatedly claims he only has one account, bullshit.

Don't be so gullible. You've got a huge heart, but not everyone is looking out for YOUR best interests.

"1"
Shitzo is a little sly weasel.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #634 on: November 11, 2013, 04:23:27 PM »
Nearly seven years ago to the day, Derek called me on the phone threatening to end me. ha ha ha ha

I riled him up so bad in that conversation that he could not even speak.  I wish I had recorded it.
You, Sir, are a ruffian!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »
No, they are human.

People that act on it might be considered "evil".

Okay. But where there is thought sometimes it manifests into action, as is the case here.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #636 on: November 11, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »

Ignorantia juris non excusat

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat

Nemo censetur ignorare legem 

Ignorantia iuris nocet

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: November 11, 2013, 04:24:53 PM »
You, Sir, are a ruffian!

haha, I remember that transcript.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: November 11, 2013, 04:25:29 PM »

Another thing you need to realize Steve is that people lie and are scumbags.

Some people, not all.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2013, 04:26:51 PM »
Vince don't take this as a shot at you but I think maybe this has something to do with your hormones and wiring? I say that because I've known a lot of gay people - including my younger brother - who can be VERY catty. Its like at times they are able to take the worst of man and woman and combine them. You remind me of a scorned woman who wants vengeance.

Someone in another thread about street fighting made the observation that women are far more ruthless than men. He noticed that with men that the clearly dominant fighter would let up as soon as he established his dominance. Whereas with females the dominant fighter would continue beating the weaker woman.

You've already won Vince. No need to pummel the man while he's already dying on his death bed.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #640 on: November 11, 2013, 04:26:53 PM »
  NO. I would also go far and beyond to make up for wronging a person.

As for the no homo thing, I never feel the need to say it. Be sure of what you are. I know that I am not a homo sexual. So no need for me to always say it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #641 on: November 11, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
How would anyone here feel if someone spit close range in their face in a public setting? Knowing they could not physically retaliate to a sufficient degree, because they were obviously weaker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: November 11, 2013, 04:34:04 PM »
How would anyone here feel if someone spit close range in their face in a public setting? Knowing they could not physically retaliate to a sufficient degree, because they were obviously weaker.

Clearly, I wouldn't like it. Even if I was weaker, I'd probably react right then. I hope that I wouldn't be carrying on about it way after the fact though. I would hope that I could get over it. Suffice it to say that person would not be a candidate to become my friend though. They would probably be dead to me; not occupying my thoughts as Derek does Vince's.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #643 on: November 11, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
He spit on you. Get over it!

The Count of Fists and Crisco, a revenge tale of how one man's spit turned into another man's spite.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: November 11, 2013, 04:35:23 PM »
You want to know how men deal with differences? They either talk it out or fight, then they have a beer together congratulating each other on their awesomeness.

Women tend to be incapable of letting shit go. They can fight and win and still hold a grudge.

You may be gay Vince but you're still a man. Have a beer with the man. I'd have one with you, brother.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: November 11, 2013, 04:36:07 PM »
The Count of Fists and Crisco, a revenge tale of how one man's spit turned into another man's spite.

This is quality..  ;D
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #646 on: November 11, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
Vince don't take this as a shot at you but I think maybe this has something to do with your hormones and wiring? I say that because I've known a lot of gay people - including my younger brother - who can be VERY catty. Its like at times they are able to take the worst of man and woman and combine them. You remind me of a scorned woman who wants vengeance.

Someone in another thread about street fighting made the observation that women are far more ruthless than men. He noticed that with men that the clearly dominant fighter would let up soon as he established his dominance. Whereas with females the dominant fighter would continue beating the weaker woman.

You've already won Vince. No need to pummel the man while he's already dying on his death bed.
haha here we go:  blame the gays !  not racism, ignorance stupidity and homophobia   LOL

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: November 11, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »
haha here we go:  blame the gays !  not racism, ignorance stupidity and homophobia   LOL

I'm not blaming gays. I've just been around enough to know that they are not wired the same as us men.

Couple that with the fact that Vince has probably been picked on throughout his childhood and we could have issues.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: November 11, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
I'm not blaming gays. I've just been around enough to know that they are not wired the same as us men.

Couple that with the fact that Vince has probably been picked on throughout his childhood and we could have issues.
Ones sexuality does not come into this.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: November 11, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
Better times , RIP Derek