Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 238719 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #650 on: November 11, 2013, 04:48:36 PM »
The Count of Fists and Crisco, a revenge tale of how one man's spit turned into another man's spite.

It's the sheer ability of dropping gems throughout every single one of your posts that makes you worth your weight in gold.

Bravo..

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #651 on: November 11, 2013, 04:48:45 PM »
A woman farted in my face once does that count?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #652 on: November 11, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
Better times , RIP Derek

Damn...that's some faintly sad shit..
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #653 on: November 11, 2013, 04:50:51 PM »
haha  there's one in every crowd Lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #654 on: November 11, 2013, 04:53:29 PM »
Vince don't take this as a shot at you but I think maybe this has something to do with your hormones and wiring? I say that because I've known a lot of gay people - including my younger brother - who can be VERY catty. Its like at times they are able to take the worst of man and woman and combine them. You remind me of a scorned woman who wants vengeance.

Someone in another thread about street fighting made the observation that women are far more ruthless than men. He noticed that with men that the clearly dominant fighter would let up soon as he established his dominance. Whereas with females the dominant fighter would continue beating the weaker woman.

You've already won Vince. No need to pummel the man while he's already dying on his death bed.

You just don't get it do you??  When it comes to someone like me, I play for blood.  I warned Derek  numerous times not to harass or mess with my family and they did over and over again....so now he has to play the game of blood with me.

Next to True Adonis, I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  You go after my family and I'll find and exploit any weakness you have to destroy you regardless as to what condition you're in...especially if you're in a bad place like he is.  That's when I go in for the kill  

But again, as bad as I am...Adonis is much worse.  I don't even mess with him.  
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: November 11, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
I'm not blaming gays. I've just been around enough to know that they are not wired the same as us men.

Couple that with the fact that Vince has probably been picked on throughout his childhood and we could have issues.

You are stereotyping gay men though. There are plenty of "bitchy" acting straight men around. There are also plenty of gay men who would never do something as hateful as Vince has done and proposes to do. Some people, gay or straight are just plain vindictive. Vindictiveness is probably better tied to people who lack maturity then it is to people's sexual preferences.  

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: November 11, 2013, 04:54:47 PM »
Ones sexuality does not come into this.

In Vince's case it does. He's probably willing to admit that being gay has had a more profound effect in the shaping of his character than being black. A lot this shaping isn't necessarily internal or even his fault tho... it's more external from society.
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #657 on: November 11, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »
This is quality..  ;D

It's the sheer ability of dropping gems throughout every single one of your posts that makes you worth your weight in gold.

Bravo..

"1"

Thank you, Gentlemen!

(I'm just playing around)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: November 11, 2013, 04:58:24 PM »

You just don't get it do you??  When it comes to someone like me, I play for blood.  I warned Derek  numerous times not to harass or mess with my family and they did over and over again....so now he has to play the game of blood with me.

Next to True Adonis, I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  You go after my family and I'll find and exploit any weakness you have to destroy you regardless as to what condition you're in...especially if you're in a bad place.  

When you described the lengths you would go to, to win a schoolboy fight, you said a lot about your flawed personality. It is good that you know what you are like. What would be even better, would be a willingness to do something to change. Personally, I think you need professional help.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: November 11, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »
You are stereotyping gay men though. There are plenty of "bitchy" acting straight men around. There are also plenty of gay men who would never do something as hateful as Vince has done and proposes to do. Some people, gay or straight are just plain vindictive. Vindictiveness is probably better tied to people who lack maturity then it is to people's sexual preferences.  

No I'm not saying all gay men are like Vince. I'm just saying gay men tend to be wired differently. We can stereotype masculine traits and feminine traits.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: November 11, 2013, 05:01:12 PM »
Prime I'm not saying you're half Vince.

I like you Prime.

(no bisexual tho)
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: November 11, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
In Vince's case it does. He's probably willing to admit that being gay has had a more profound effect in the shaping of his character than being black. A lot this shaping isn't necessarily his fault tho... it's more external from society.

I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it must have been to grow up gay and black in today's world. There are a lot of hurtful people around. Juveniles are probably the worst when it comes to attacking one another for things that cannot be helped. No doubt Vince's life experiences have shaped his personality. But he still has a choice. He can chose to change or he can continue to wallow in the hurt he must have felt as a kid and possibly as an a adult as well.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #662 on: November 11, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
When you described the lengths you would go to, to win a schoolboy fight, you said a lot about your flawed personality. It is good that you know what you are like. What would be even better, would be a willingness to do something to change. Personally, I think you need professional help.

I have a military train of thought....use whatever it takes to win, fair or unfair.  What I am is human who doesn't pretend like I don't like someone.  
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #663 on: November 11, 2013, 05:04:54 PM »
How would anyone here feel if someone spit close range in their face in a public setting? Knowing they could not physically retaliate to a sufficient degree, because they were obviously weaker.
I WOULD KILL MYSELF FOR BEING A FUCKEN PUSSY AND NOT AT LEAST TRY AND FUCK THEM UP THEN THERE.

fucken cap locks, my bad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: November 11, 2013, 05:05:44 PM »

Depends on what you were doing with your face. If it's what I imagine, it kind of comes with the territory.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
Prime I'm not saying you're half Vince.

I like you Prime.

(no bisexual tho)

I certainly didn't take anything you posted personally. I am super laidback and forgiving of people. I hate drama (I had my fill growing up with my mother who lived for it everyday). Although I have a long memory, I never hold grudges. Although I admit to being bisexual, and was recently called a drama queen by Booty, I have the stereotypical emotional make up of a guy and not a girl.

Jeez, I would hope you weren't comparing me to Vince. Clearly we are very different, maybe exact opposites.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: November 11, 2013, 05:16:13 PM »
I WOULD KILL MYSELF FOR BEING A FUCKEN PUSSY AND NOT AT LEAST TRY AND FUCK THEM UP THEN THERE.

fucken cap locks, my bad.

Caps lock....brings back fond memories of Derek on one of his many rants here on Getbig.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #667 on: November 11, 2013, 05:16:17 PM »
 kahn is a genius

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #668 on: November 11, 2013, 05:18:44 PM »
The recent picture of Vince with his extremely bloated face indicates he probably isn't far behind DA in riding in a big wooden box himself.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #669 on: November 11, 2013, 05:19:20 PM »
I certainly didn't take anything you posted personally. I am super laidback and forgiving of people. I hate drama (I had my fill growing up with my mother who lived for it everyday). Although I have a long memory, I never hold grudges. Although I admit to being bisexual, and was recently called a drama queen by Booty, I have the stereotypical emotional make up of a guy and not a girl.

Jeez, I would hope you weren't comparing me to Vince. Clearly we are very different, maybe exact opposites.

But you've been married fifty years.  After so many decades of marriage,I'm surprised you identify as bisexual at all. Surely it's more accurate to say you went through a stage, or experimented? Unless you've been hitting a few fellas on the side.

O

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #670 on: November 11, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »

Next to True Adonis, I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  You go after my family and I'll find and exploit any weakness you have to destroy you regardless as to what condition you're in...especially if you're in a bad place like he is.  That's when I go in for the kill  

I have a military train of thought....use whatever it takes to win, fair or unfair.   What I am is human who doesn't pretend like I don't like someone.  

Definition of a scumbag. Like a scorned woman he does whatever it takes to get revenge. He lies, fabricates stuff and generally is a c*** when it comes to dealing with people who criticize him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: November 11, 2013, 05:20:27 PM »
For those who are unaware or doubting him, Vince is the type of guy that would definitely do this. He has done similar to Derek in the past.

The two have bad blood stemming from a host of issues that spiraled out of control and culminated with Derek disrespecting Vince at one of the Arnold Expos (a spat on the face will always be remembered for ages to come and vengeance becomes absolute so as long as the victim breathes).

Both gentlemen disrespected each other, Vince making material surrounding Derek's private life (stripping at gay bars) available to Derek's parents AND Derek insulting/calling Vince out on the forums with a meetup at the expo that ended with saliva gracing Vince's face.

I think they were both wrong. That said, now that Derek is down on his luck, Vince might have decided to return that proverbial spat on the face.

"1"
well the real question then is, what awaits vince once the derek thingy is behind.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: November 11, 2013, 05:21:34 PM »
Dereks given me some laughs over the years.  And I have had my share of bickering with him also.  I remember the time he called me a "snaggle tooth bitch" on his radio show.  It was wrong of him to spit in Vinces face.  Vince should have punched him for that.  However, Derek is suffering right now and so is his family.  Let him be and give up this vendetta Vince.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: November 11, 2013, 05:22:16 PM »
Yeah your a real hard ass Vince, if you had a hint of balls you would have shot stabbed him the moment he spat in your face. Waiting 7 years to ridicule a man/idiot as he faces death is weak, you deserve to be tortured and beaten close to death, not killed but humiliated to a point where you can find either compassion or silence in a future similar situation.

vince can spit on his grave with noone seeing him doing so, or harass derek's parents, in the end he still is who he is and most people will never respect him anyway. Not because he didnt defend himslef, but mostly cause he s gay black and ugly.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: November 11, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »

Next to True Adonis, I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  You go after my family and I'll find and exploit any weakness you have to destroy you regardless as to what condition you're in...especially if you're in a bad place like he is.  That's when I go in for the kill  

You remind me of a supervillain in a comic book. The archetypal tormented victim turned bad guy. Rather than overcome your hardships you've instead succumbed to them and all the negativity you've endured - embracing and relishing in it.

You are a wicked man.

I shall think of a new name for you. Something super villainous.
A