Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42458 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2013, 09:00:51 PM »
hold on, levrone at times didnt even train at all after contests, would be pointless to use anything then.

or do you mean off season as in gaining weight-bulk?
You are correct. I met Kevin about in the off season and he was not even training. No drugs, lost about 40 like this. He was about 205. He enjoyed music and played in a band. When it was contest prep he would grow into the shows.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2013, 09:05:52 PM »
Do you believe the dosages Bostin Lloyd says he takes?  I'm sure people take as much as they can handle, but 10+ grams??! Theres gotta be a limit to how much the body can take, no matter how good the genetics are
i dont eblieve bostin for a sceond on these doses.

bc i know its not true

You are correct. I met Kevin about in the off season and he was not even training. No drugs, lost about 40 like this. He was about 205. He enjoyed music and played in a band. When it was contest prep he would grow into the shows.
yah i know an ex pro who did the same thing.

didnt even think about lifting 6months out of a year.

so much for pros never going off.

roland cziurlok was also lie that, hed go from dj181 to his stage self within months.

n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
Lol this was in 2000, I was still a teen , didn't know much but recall him saying GH and slin were the name of the game, but Cormier was more a GH guy then slin. he did use both.

Fwiw 20+ IUS ,
u have amat using this much nowadays , but the slin is out of control as it looks like with the new pros and ones competing

Also Shawn ray said he NEVER touched slin and stuck with a more 90's protocol. This was also straight from his mouth

Kev most likely stuck with a 90's way of drugs but "less" is relative, I believe he uses less than lets say a Kai Greene of today or Phil Heath even a 2003 Coleman but like I said "less" is relative. Def not gym rat dosages

His way of getting ready for shows was a 70's approach too. He went "full blast" phase a few months for comp and prob stayed on "moderate" "maint" dosages off season

Could be healthier who knows lol

back in 2000 guys were still maxing out at 16iu or 18iu depending on which brand they had and how much cash they were willing to spend. where would you get "20iu +"??? in 2000?

shit... it wasn't till 03/04 that the doses were creeping up into the 20's with generics.

I call total bullshit.

i'll probably see Chris over the next 2-3 weekends, i'll take a pic of this comment and show him if I see him and see what his take is. I seriously fucking doubt he was running "20+" gh in 2000... he'd be the LAST person i'd believe that of. and I seriously doubt he'd be telling a teenage kid what he was running... Nasser or milos maybe, but not chris, because if you asked chris a question, most likely he wouldn't know the answer when it came to drugs. he was super-simple, with elite genetics.. shit, try to find a pic of his little brother. kid was a beast drug free.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »
dude, you're a KID.

you're no expert on anything other than Pokémon.

everything you learned, you read on getbig from GH15, then on gh15's board.

you're a dumbbass kid with delusions of grandeur.

you're what? 20years old? with exactly how many years experience with performance enhancing drugs? a MAXIMUM of WHAT? THREE YEARS? and that's being GENEROUS.

so you're an EXPERT on what other people have been doing for LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE? have you ever met chris cormier?  ever talked to him? have you ever talked to ANYBODY in REAL LIFE? coming from a guy who has NO FRIENDS in real life, I find it very hard to believe you are 'friends' with "pro's". Chris isn't the brightest guy with drugs, and gh was/is expensive and chris wasn't making a ton of money and when it came to spending money on GH or other stuff, he'd choose 'other stuff', and run a min amount of gh... which back then was still expensive as hell.
i have no doubt you have been around and certainly know the scene very well, does this not make you laugh when someone steps up like this, lol, like let the grown men talk and go play in the play ground.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2013, 12:30:07 AM »
Do you believe the dosages Bostin Lloyd says he takes?  I'm sure people take as much as they can handle, but 10+ grams??! Theres gotta be a limit to how much the body can take, no matter how good the genetics are
OK, here is the deal with him and I am serious here. I know who preps him, not personally but I do know of him and know people who have worked with him, this guy is no joke and knows it all, he has lead many to pro status and he is a guy who top dogs go to so in Bostons case he has the outline of the protocols he uses to prep the mass monsters and Boston is trying to keep up with what is outline so he shares his protocol with us but this is way to much for him to handle and it takes years and years of tolerance and persistence to take this approach but he tries.

So basically he tells this guy I do not want to use an average protocol, I want to go all out and he tries to go to the extreme. I personally think he does half of what he says and he pushes hard but I doubt he gets the numbers he claims, although maybe his intentions.

So I guy I know that had this same guy to work with said it was way too much and he bailed out, he could not follow the procedure and said it was suicide, this is the most extreme case and very few can handle his approach but some do, there are freaks out there that would die for this shit, sad I know.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2013, 12:39:23 AM »
OK, here is the deal with him and I am serious here. I know who preps him, not personally but I do know of him and know people who have worked with him, this guy is no joke and knows it all, he has lead many to pro status and he is a guy who top dogs go to so in Bostons case he has the outline of the protocols he uses to prep the mass monsters and Boston is trying to keep up with what is outline so he shares his protocol with us but this is way to much for him to handle and it takes years and years of tolerance and persistence to take this approach but he tries.

So basically he tells this guy I do not want to use an average protocol, I want to go all out and he tries to go to the extreme. I personally think he does half of what he says and he pushes hard but I doubt he gets the numbers he claims, although maybe his intentions.

So I guy I know that had this same guy to work with said it was way too much and he bailed out, he could not follow the procedure and said it was suicide, this is the most extreme case and very few can handle his approach but some do, there are freaks out there that would die for this shit, sad I know.

That's just sad....

I know in one of Bostins vids he said he couldn't handle it and quit and it was too much , who knows if he got back on it or doing half of what is being told

I wonder what Phil or Kai's cycles look like, Phil being that he progressed quickly in 10 years and Kai blew up a lot like a Ronnie the past 6 yrs , he was nothing special from 2007 and below

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:15 AM »
i have no doubt you have been around and certainly know the scene very well, does this not make you laugh when someone steps up like this, lol, like let the grown men talk and go play in the play ground.

haha.. my thoughts exactly.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2013, 10:15:14 AM »

YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN USED PHARM GRADE GROWTH HORMONE. YOU HAVE ONLY USED GENERICS ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE, CORRECT?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MAENS? . THERE ARE FITNESS CHICKS MORE EXPERIENCED IN DRUG PROTOCOLS THAN YOU BECAUSE THEY HAVE USED PHARM GRADE HGH.

Your a gym rat who's experience is only limited to AAS, you cant speak of peptides whatsoever. stick to advising people on basic test deca and tren cycles.... Your advice means nothing to me...all you have to offer people is what your friends have told you. If I wanted to learn first hand how to do something I'd ask a guy who walks the walk. Mr 3 grams of gear to weigh 207, lmao.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2013, 10:26:06 AM »
YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN USED PHARM GRADE GROWTH HORMONE. YOU HAVE ONLY USED GENERICS ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE, CORRECT?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MAENS? . THERE ARE FITNESS CHICKS MORE EXPERIENCED IN DRUG PROTOCOLS THAN YOU BECAUSE THEY HAVE USED PHARM GRADE HGH.

Your a gym rat who's experience is only limited to AAS, you cant speak of peptides whatsoever. stick to advising people on basic test deca and tren cycles.... Your advice means nothing to me...all you have to offer people is what your friends have told you. If I wanted to learn first hand how to do something I'd ask a guy who walks the walk. Mr 3 grams of gear to weigh 207, lmao.

Flin: what about generic chinese GH that has been 3rd party tested to be 100% legitimate?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »
Flin: what about generic chinese GH that has been 3rd party tested to be 100% legitimate?
i dont know in general, but i heard a frend named galeniko(  ;D ) tried some hyges which were good, and some some norditropin which were slightly but clearly better.

how can i desribe the effects of gh if its good one?

something like this.

thinks of 250mg test weekly and nothing else.

then think off 1000mg test and nothing else.

then 250mg test adn 4iu gh daily feels about the same as 1000mh test, just without the extreme water retention.

something liek that.maybe the 1000mg is bit much but 500-750,definitely.

n

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2013, 11:01:12 AM »

Honestly I wouldn't  touch it. I'm not saying they do not work, it would be foolish to say they are not better than nothing but I know someone who has the same doctor as Jay cutler and a lot of the pros who used generics in the 90's at certain times of their career before they had the money and the guys who used generics all had one thing in common- massive colin issues....Mike francoise.. used genercs before they had the cash for pharm grade gh ended up with massive colon issues. And I know two gym rats who have used lots of generics who have  personally who have suffered the same fait. One who is scared to death. Why risk your health if your not going to compete?

What's funny is some guy who has never even used GH will come in here and argue till he's blue in the face that GH was GH its the same Yet if you ask any experienced HGH user who has been using every day for decades they will tell you there is a big difference with each pharm grade brand. you have eli lily humatrope..genotropin by phizer...serostim by sereno..  ask yourself how are multi billion dollar companies made in billion dollar lab settings making the exact same product....but still producing a product that produces  very different results from their sisters  in the real world....noticeable enough to the naked eye of  gym rats? The answer is obvious- generics are not even going to be  in the same galaxy.

l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2013, 11:28:35 AM »
Honestly I wouldn't  touch it. I'm not saying they do not work, it would be foolish to say they are not better than nothing but I know someone who has the same doctor as Jay cutler and a lot of the pros who used generics in the 90's at certain times of their career before they had the money and the guys who used generics all had one thing in common- massive colin issues....Mike francoise.. used genercs before they had the cash for pharm grade gh ended up with massive colon issues. And I know two gym rats who have used lots of generics who have  personally who have suffered the same fait. One who is scared to death. Why risk your health if your not going to compete?

What's funny is some guy who has never even used GH will come in here and argue till he's blue in the face that GH was GH its the same Yet if you ask any experienced HGH user who has been using every day for decades they will tell you there is a big difference with each pharm grade brand. you have eli lily humatrope..genotropin by phizer...serostim by sereno..  ask yourself how are multi billion dollar companies made in billion dollar lab settings making the exact same product....but still producing a product that produces  very different results from their sisters  in the real world....noticeable enough to the naked eye of  gym rats? The answer is obvious- generics are not even going to be  in the same galaxy.

kid, this is where your absolute and total inexperience shines through.

generics have been around as long as you've been using AAS, but they haven't been around forever.

most of us who've been doing this for a long time remember when generic GH FIRST hit the market (remember 'itsgrowtime' hgh from Pro muscle? for $3.5/4 per iu when everything else was 450/500?)... it was LONG LONG LONG after Mike had already had his colitis issues.

jesus Christ.

either you're just making shit up, or you're repeating what other people have told you... people who are equally as inexperienced. like blind leading the deaf.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2013, 11:29:20 AM »

BUT FLINT I'M NOT CHOOSING SIDES HERE,OTH IS I IT HE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE TAKE 1ST HAND ,HIS BUDS,COMPETITIORS,THIS THING GOING ON HERE IS SILLY BETWEEN U 2,BOTH GOOD POSTERS HERE .YOU BOTH COULD BE RIGHT ITS A DRAW.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2013, 11:36:26 AM »
kid, this is where your absolute and total inexperience shines through.

generics have been around as long as you've been using AAS, but they haven't been around forever.

most of us who've been doing this for a long time remember when generic GH FIRST hit the market (remember 'itsgrowtime' hgh from Pro muscle? for $3.5/4 per iu when everything else was 450/500?)... it was LONG LONG LONG after Mike had already had his colitis issues.

jesus Christ.

either you're just making shit up, or you're repeating what other people have told you... people who are equally as inexperienced. like blind leading the deaf.

straight from a man who trained at  Westside with mike when he wold go to westide to work with louie in the offseason. they were very close
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2013, 11:40:43 AM »
straight from a man who trained at  Westisde with mike when he wold go to westide to work with louie in the offseason.

I seriously doubt the guys at Westside had the ONLY GENERIC HGH on the market 5 years before anybody else had it. There was no generics then, and igf1 still cost $450/mg.

maybe 3 years.. when was Mike done? 98? 97?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »
I seriously doubt the guys at Westside had the ONLY GENERIC HGH on the market 5 years before anybody else had it. There was no generics then, and igf1 still cost $450/mg.

maybe 3 years.. when was Mike done? 98? 97?

I don't know ???  he talked about it on another board I will look  through his old posts and pm u
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2013, 11:57:35 AM »

WOW, You are fucken dumb. Do you think Hany Rambhod. Chris Aceto and Chad use what they give their clients you dumb fuck, wow so fucken stup, lmao Hany probably does not even lift.

Knowing about the field and being an expert on compounds DOES NOT HAVE TO MEAN YOU HAVE DRENCH YOUR BLOOD IN THEM STUPID, GOD YOU ARE SO DUMB.

ALSO, you just fucked up BIGTIME, you just proved to everyone here you pull all your info out of your ass with that comment on Mike Francois, generics are knew stupid, everyone knows this, Francois only did pharm grade, how could he do generics when NO ONE MADE GENERICS BACK THEN.

i HAD A USA NATIONAL CHAMP AND TOP 5 OLYMPIA, STAY AT MY HOUSE FOR NEARLY A WEEK, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE TALKED ABOUT

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »
I don't know ???  he talked about it on another board I will look  through his old posts and pm u
OF COURSE YOU DO NOT KNOW, YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY WHO KNOWS SHIT, THE PROS IN THE 90S USED GENERICS  ??? ??? ??? ???ROTFLMAO, WHERE DID THEY GET IT FROM THEIR TIME MACHINE LOL,

THERE WAS NO GENERICS IN THE 90S STUPID, FUCK SAKES, SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2013, 12:08:35 PM »
lmao this thread is like a sitcom

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
BUT FLINT I'M NOT CHOOSING SIDES HERE,OTH IS I IT HE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE TAKE 1ST HAND ,HIS BUDS,COMPETITIORS,THIS THING GOING ON HERE IS SILLY BETWEEN U 2,BOTH GOOD POSTERS HERE .YOU BOTH COULD BE RIGHT ITS A DRAW.

what pros is he friends with? broke pros...nobodies....kevin levrone had groupies ffs.

food for though- I know a guy from another board in Maryland who would ask kevin  about shit routinely.....when GH came up and he said that everything but humatrope was garbage. Humatrope is not serostim it requires refrigeration at all times.

WE had a member here stay at kevin's house during prep, special ed...and kevin showed ed all of this "goodies"..yet when he opened the fridge there was no gh there.

Kevin doesn't strike me as someone smart enough, or the type to give a fuck enough about this shit to hide his GH at a friends house or in another fridge. Let alone plan a lie to some random gym rat 5-10 years in advance

So you can take that info....and draw your own conclusions. Or you can take the advice of some nobody, obsessive compulsive Candaian guy who never won shit anyways.

bottom line is that kevin levrone was  an alien ....the bo Jackson of bodybuilding...and didn't have to do what a normal human being required to carry extreme size. His stacks were probably very moderate.

I am in the process of getting into contact with the westside member and will ask about Mike F...stay tuned
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2013, 12:18:52 PM »
levrone was juiced to the gils

roids, hgh, insulin, creatine, arginine

even i can tell such an obvious thing

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2013, 12:38:52 PM »

lol.

but there definitely... I never said what time of the year special ed visited kevin, might of been the offseason...might of been his first few weeks of his prep.....maybe he added gh in later..who knows.

my problem with OTH is how he fails to acknowledge kevin's greatness, and disrespects him by  using him in the same sentence with his drug abusing friends with 40 inch waistes and bloated ugly faces
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »
kevin was a stud

full head of hair, flawless cranium, handsome face, body of a god, questionable bulge tho, i think sometimes he put a sock there and then sometimes didnt, a lot of size fluctuations from tinyprick to mandingo

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:29 PM »

Yes. You can tell he abuses glutamine in high doses.
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »
lol.

but there definitely... I never said what time of the year special ed visited kevin, might of been the offseason...might of been his first few weeks of his prep.....maybe he added gh in later..who knows.

my problem with OTH is how he fails to acknowledge kevin's greatness, and disrespects him by  using him in the same sentence with his drug abusing friends with 40 inch waistes and bloated ugly faces
Levrone is the best you dumbass, he is my favorite bodybuilder everyone knows that and no one on the planet knows the details of what he took, he would not tell his own Mother this if his life depended on it, elite genetics of course, he is the only one in the history of the sport who ever went from a local show to runner up spot at the Olympia in 2 and half years, but the best genetics ever goes to Coleman and Yates but Leverone is still up there with Flex, either way he still has to do everything else, Yates Flex, Levrone, everyone has to take a lot to sustain muscle, hormones is what produces and sustains muscle, without them you simply can not be 240 with striation, 3 grams is a fucken joke.