Author Topic: Did Hany Rambod kill Seth Feroce kidneys?  (Read 19172 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Did Hany Rambod kill Seth Feroce kidneys?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 07:34:57 AM »
Ether I have not heard one word about why Anthony dropped out of BB. With a week to go he dropped out of USA's and would have likely won.  He has kidney issues?  

No he has no health or legal issues. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 07:50:46 AM »
Phil Heath is his client, so that gets him a lot of credibility.

If I recall correctly, his FST-7 protocol is based on injecting test suspension, increlex, and one other compound--insulin i believe-- in the muscle about to be trained.
Phil Heath and Jay Cutler---Phil from possibly 2005- 2006 (maybe earlier?) and on, and Jay from ? To like, what 2011 or so.

People see that and say, "well obviously he knows what he's doing"
Thing is, if you see Phil from when he began competing, you can tell he was "something special" so he could have hooked up with Chad, Joe McNeil, or Aceto and it would have probably been the same results. Him winning the O.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
Rambod apparently went Derek Anthony on Feroces kidneys, add that to the latest list that includes:

Palumbo frying Marius Dohne and Anthony Pasquale kidneys and that Italian guy dropping dead after working with Aceto

Do these gurus have any accountability (legally, ethically) to these BBers they are killing?
[/quote

Years ago Carol O'Connor (Archie Bunker) sued the drug dealer who supplied his son who overdosed and lost, so you there you go.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »
Then stop making a fool of yourself; stop talking.

Sure thing VonDoom  ::)

I think they would be liable and would love to see someone go after these "gurus"

Think about it, someone is advising you to take massive doses of diuretics when completely dehydrated and loaded up with NSAIDs....all it would take is 1 jury member

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 09:50:43 AM »
This thread has an american culture written all over it.....someone takes lots of drugs then other people think the person should sue whoever advised him to. We are all adults and must be responsible for our own decisions.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
This is a sport based on drug use. If you got rid of the drug use there would be no magazines, very few contests and the bodybuilding supplement business would tank. I don't see how a bodybuilder could say his drug connection and adviser is responsible for any health issues.

Many of you guys don't believe this but the majority of these bodybuilding drugs are made in China with counterfeit labels to deceive you. I don't know if you want to be injecting stuff from a country that sells poison pet food to the US and sells fatally harmful baby milk to their own children. I can see them mixing this stuff up in dirty bacteria laden containers with questionable ingredients and maybe a loogey that they coughed up and spit into the vat.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »
hiney rimjob

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »
Phil Heath and Jay Cutler---Phil from possibly 2005- 2006 (maybe earlier?) and on, and Jay from ? To like, what 2011 or so.

People see that and say, "well obviously he knows what he's doing"
Thing is, if you see Phil from when he began competing, you can tell he was "something special" so he could have hooked up with Chad, Joe McNeil, or Aceto and it would have probably been the same results. Him winning the O.

Hey, I'm not saying he is or is not responsible for the physique of Phil Heath.... but he's been working with him throughout his pro career, and that makes people think that Hany has some kind of secret formula.

I didn't put Cutler bc I don't think he was really responsible for any of Cutler's gains or improvements.  But with Heath, you can't say one way or another.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2013, 12:36:25 PM »
If I recall correctly, his FST-7 protocol is based on injecting test suspension, increlex, and one other compound--insulin i believe-- in the muscle about to be trained.

^

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 12:47:56 PM »
What the heck is increlex??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2013, 04:46:03 PM »
What the heck is increlex??

IGF-1 nothing more.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2013, 02:44:48 AM »
Kids these days destroying their liver and kidney for annual income less than that of a mail man.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2013, 03:47:50 AM »
Kids these days destroying their liver and kidney for annual income less than that of a mail man.

But a mail man has good health benefits though

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »
why would you trust somebody? seems very illogical.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2013, 10:48:07 AM »

mailmen are regularly attacked by dogs, and contract STDs from horny housewives. 

They deal with a lot of risk too!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »

better than destroying their liver with booze.