Author Topic: Hazing  (Read 8378 times)

the trainer

Hazing
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »
How many of you getbiggers went through hazing in high school and university where you stripped naked, spanked etc tell us the dirty details.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Hazing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 09:35:09 AM »
How many of you getbiggers went through hazing in high school and university where you stripped naked, spanked etc tell us the dirty details.
I'm guessing you went to a catholic high school?

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »
I'm guessing you went to a catholic high school?

I was a pretty big and mean kid in school, got into any club i wanted by just asking nobody dared say no.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
I had to eat out all of the pussies of the bikini team.  It was AMAZING!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 10:06:31 AM »
When I was a freshman they took all of us RB's and WR's and made us line up and run to one of two cone it was set up like this ^ we were at the point and at the bottom of the triangle was the varsity dline.when the whistle blew we would run to the cone we chose and the dline  would hit a sled the tackle us....well I made the mistake of not getting tackled and made it to the cone.

...for the rest of the drill they made me the only back to run....same for the rest of the week when they did the drill.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:16 AM »
WERE HOLDING YOUR CAWK AS YOU WERE TYPING THIS?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:42 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-apparently-thing-american-high-schools-now-140040056.html

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

Social media plays a big role in the spread of hazing in high schools, asserts Susan Lipkins, a New York psychologist who has studied the phenomenon. High schoolers learn new and more brutal ways to haze thanks to virtual communities.

“Each time a hazing occurs, the perpetrators add their own mark to it by increasing the pain or humiliation,” Lipkins told Bloomberg.

A sampling of recent incidents certainly demonstrates creative cruelty.

Three former soccer players at La Puente High School in the suburban sprawl east of Los Angeles were convicted of sexually assaulting other students with a javelin and a broken flagpole, reports Southern California Public Radio.

A bit farther east, in Fontana, Calif., underage students allegedly tried to place a piece of rebar inside the anal cavity of another student, according to NBC Southern California. There was a similar incident involving a broom handle. Prosecutors say a masonry teacher was present at the time and knew what was happening.

In tiny Greenfield, Iowa, a group of members of the Nodaway Valley High School wrestling team allegedly pinned down a 16-year-old teammate and sexually assaulted him because he had missed practice. An unidentified student told ABC affiliate KCRG that older wrestlers ordinarily forced jump role handles into the anuses of younger wrestlers who missed practice or failed to make weight.

At New York’s fancypants Bronx High School of Science, three members of the track team stand accused of violently sexual abusing at least one younger student, reports CBS New York.

“You need a good fingering, you freshman,” one of the attackers allegedly told the victim at one point.

In the suburbs of Chicago, prosecutors say a group of older soccer players at Maine West High School sodomized several younger players with fingers or sticks, says WLS-TV.

The embattled coach, Michael DiVincenzo, is charged with abetting the hazing abuse.

“He himself threatened players that he would order varsity players to perpetrate acts of violence and hazing upon these young men,” charged a prosecutor in the criminal case against the coach, according to the Niles Herald-Spectator.

Bloomberg covers the horrifying, fascinating details of another case that occurred in 2012 in the tiny ranching town of Norwood, Colorado. Three varsity wrestlers bound a 13-year-old boy with duct tape on a bus — at the state wrestling meet — and sodomized him with a pencil.

The wrestling coach was the father of two of the attackers. The victim’s father was the principal of the school’s single, all-grade public school.

The superintendent gave the assailants a one-day, in-school suspension.

The unnamed principal confronted the wrestling coach. After initially denying the incident, the coach allegedly said, “This happens 1,000 times a day around the U.S.”

Students teased the 13-year-old boy. “What’s been stuck up your butt today?” they would ask.

The townies sided overwhelmingly with the coach and the pencil-wielding attackers.

“I got bullied as a kid because I had long hair and earrings,” a local carpenter told Bloomberg. “I played football, baseball and soccer and the older kids bullied me. But we always shook hands and it would be over with. But today, you can get prosecuted. It has all gone too far.”

“When I was in school there might have been bullying, but there was none of this crap about telling the school,” added the carpenter’s husband.

The principal eventually had to accept a buyout of his contract and move to another Colorado town.

The wrestling coach is still employed by the school.

The sexual assault craze that is sweeping America’s schools isn’t limited to hazing, or anal violations, or high schools.

Three male students — two third-graders and a fifth-grader — at an elementary school in New York City forced a third-grade boy to perform oral sex on them, according to a disturbing lawsuit. (RELATED: Three grade-school boys allegedly forced third-grader to perform oral sex on them)

The March 2012 incident allegedly occurred in a bathroom at Public School 194 in Harlem. The eight-year-old victim was standing in a hallway when the three assailants dragged the boy into a bathroom stall. His pleas for help went unheard.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
I heard as a senior he backed his truck over some pizzas then he made the freshman eat it.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 10:23:01 AM »
I was a pretty big and mean kid in school, got into any club i wanted by just asking nobody dared say no.
And then the roofies wore off and you perceived that the priest laying on top of you wasn't quite performing the Heimlich manouver.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 10:29:17 AM »
I heard as a senior he backed his truck over some pizzas then he made the freshman eat it.

Nothing crazy:

1. had to drink a cup of tabasco sauce
2. agreed to shave my head
3. had to pick up equipment at end of practice with other rooks
4. ran more sprints than vets thru training camp
5. had to bring the vets their food in the cafeteria (didn't pay for it...just had to carry it)

None of this sexual stuff though. That stuff is sick and coaches who know about it and do nothing should be put in prison.

I did see one rookie QB accidentally drink some tobacco spit in a gatorade bottle. He thought it as juice and got pranked. That was pretty vile.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 10:39:03 AM »
You misspelled his name. It's Hazbin.
a

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
My old High School QB called me awhile back said thanks. I said thanks I beat the piss out of  a couple of guys for you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
I remember reading on here about guys circle jerking on an Oreo cookie and the last one to bust had to eat it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 11:39:28 AM »
Well it's always the weakest looking ones who get the worst hazing, as simple as that.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »
Bet you enjoyed it!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 11:45:45 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-apparently-thing-american-high-schools-now-140040056.html

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

Social media plays a big role in the spread of hazing in high schools, asserts Susan Lipkins, a New York psychologist who has studied the phenomenon. High schoolers learn new and more brutal ways to haze thanks to virtual communities.

“Each time a hazing occurs, the perpetrators add their own mark to it by increasing the pain or humiliation,” Lipkins told Bloomberg.

A sampling of recent incidents certainly demonstrates creative cruelty.

Three former soccer players at La Puente High School in the suburban sprawl east of Los Angeles were convicted of sexually assaulting other students with a javelin and a broken flagpole, reports Southern California Public Radio.

A bit farther east, in Fontana, Calif., underage students allegedly tried to place a piece of rebar inside the anal cavity of another student, according to NBC Southern California. There was a similar incident involving a broom handle. Prosecutors say a masonry teacher was present at the time and knew what was happening.

In tiny Greenfield, Iowa, a group of members of the Nodaway Valley High School wrestling team allegedly pinned down a 16-year-old teammate and sexually assaulted him because he had missed practice. An unidentified student told ABC affiliate KCRG that older wrestlers ordinarily forced jump role handles into the anuses of younger wrestlers who missed practice or failed to make weight.

At New York’s fancypants Bronx High School of Science, three members of the track team stand accused of violently sexual abusing at least one younger student, reports CBS New York.

“You need a good fingering, you freshman,” one of the attackers allegedly told the victim at one point.

In the suburbs of Chicago, prosecutors say a group of older soccer players at Maine West High School sodomized several younger players with fingers or sticks, says WLS-TV.

The embattled coach, Michael DiVincenzo, is charged with abetting the hazing abuse.

“He himself threatened players that he would order varsity players to perpetrate acts of violence and hazing upon these young men,” charged a prosecutor in the criminal case against the coach, according to the Niles Herald-Spectator.

Bloomberg covers the horrifying, fascinating details of another case that occurred in 2012 in the tiny ranching town of Norwood, Colorado. Three varsity wrestlers bound a 13-year-old boy with duct tape on a bus — at the state wrestling meet — and sodomized him with a pencil.

The wrestling coach was the father of two of the attackers. The victim’s father was the principal of the school’s single, all-grade public school.

The superintendent gave the assailants a one-day, in-school suspension.

The unnamed principal confronted the wrestling coach. After initially denying the incident, the coach allegedly said, “This happens 1,000 times a day around the U.S.”

Students teased the 13-year-old boy. “What’s been stuck up your butt today?” they would ask.

The townies sided overwhelmingly with the coach and the pencil-wielding attackers.

“I got bullied as a kid because I had long hair and earrings,” a local carpenter told Bloomberg. “I played football, baseball and soccer and the older kids bullied me. But we always shook hands and it would be over with. But today, you can get prosecuted. It has all gone too far.”

“When I was in school there might have been bullying, but there was none of this crap about telling the school,” added the carpenter’s husband.

The principal eventually had to accept a buyout of his contract and move to another Colorado town.

The wrestling coach is still employed by the school.

The sexual assault craze that is sweeping America’s schools isn’t limited to hazing, or anal violations, or high schools.

Three male students — two third-graders and a fifth-grader — at an elementary school in New York City forced a third-grade boy to perform oral sex on them, according to a disturbing lawsuit. (RELATED: Three grade-school boys allegedly forced third-grader to perform oral sex on them)

The March 2012 incident allegedly occurred in a bathroom at Public School 194 in Harlem. The eight-year-old victim was standing in a hallway when the three assailants dragged the boy into a bathroom stall. His pleas for help went unheard.

lol this isnt hazing, it's torture.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 06:02:15 PM »
I pledged a fraternity, and though we didn't do anything too queer(hell week we had to live in the basement in our boxers) there was a lot of physical shit and eating nasty stuff. That was easy, the mental stuff would get to you a bit, but it was all in good fun. Only pussies quit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 06:06:26 PM »
I pledged a fraternity, and though we didn't do anything too queer(hell week we had to live in the basement in our boxers) there was a lot of physical shit and eating nasty stuff. That was easy, the mental stuff would get to you a bit, but it was all in good fun. Only pussies quit.
What precisely is the point to all of that?

And the wandering around in nothing but boxers?  No, nothing homoerotic about that whatsoever.  :-\

How were you complicit in any of this?  How would anyone with a rational mind be willing to do this?  For what purpose?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 07:00:12 PM »
Yup when I played football freshman year I got beat up because I WAS one of the bigger freshmen!  It sucked

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
Minor shit.  In Highschool I was a defensive tackle on the football team.  Fortunately my teammates knew I wasn't that guy to fuck with.  Basically I was big enough and mean enough to make people think twice.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 07:23:23 PM »
Minor shit.  In Highschool I was a defensive tackle on the football team.  Fortunately my teammates knew I wasn't that guy to fuck with.  Basically I was big enough and mean enough to make people think twice.   
So you didn`t comply with any of the homosexual requests demanded by your teammates, but yet you continued to stay a part of "the team"?

???  Why would you stick around?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 07:26:49 PM »
So you didn`t comply with any of the homosexual requests demanded by your teammates, but yet you continued to stay a part of "the team"?

Lol.

Grown ass man, son.

Seriously though, we can't type ni66a on Getbig?  ???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 07:27:21 PM »

What kind of asshole asks questions like this?
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »
What kind of asshole asks questions like this?
???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 07:28:28 PM »
Lol.

Grown ass man, son.

Seriously though, we can't type ni66a on Getbig?  ???
just like you can't type honky, cracker, or white trash.

oh wait.
follow the arrows