Author Topic: Justice for Renisha?  (Read 7459 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Justice for Renisha?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »
some nut job aggressively pounding on the door is asking for trouble.

I'm not saying that all. But this was Detroit where they don't bang on your door for a cup of flour or sugar and bring you over some cookies like good neighbors.   
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 06:47:14 PM »
This is just horrible all around. Then these cock sucking vultures put a cherry on it as usual with their race baiting.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 06:53:38 PM »
white trash morons in here constantly spew extreme racist hatred against black people,
thread after thread, after thread

yet the mods don't give a shit

I have no particular sympathy for black people but this is some sick shit here

if some of these same white trash morons would say anything anti-semitic- which they no doubt believe in too - they would be getting pms from mods right away and be banned if they didnt shut up

I dont know who is worst: the jew racist mod/Ron who allows or the white racist cowards that only attack blacks when they hate jews as much because they know the rules. It assume that Ron allows this extreme racist hatred against black people to go on because these white bigots generate the traffic. at least i hope that is the reason

sad days for this site

shit like what archer77 says in this thread would not be allowed in any forum that is not white supremacist related

i believe racists should be left to openly talk.

theres no better way to make them look stupid.

n

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »

I'm not going to discuss that idiot Sharpton....I'm just sticking to the meat of the story.  What man goes out and shoots an unarmed, injured, WOMAN in the face who's pleading for help????

An defenseless old man would.  

The problem is I said nothing remotely racist.  People throw that word around so much it's ceased to have any meaning.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 07:08:36 PM »
Clearly the guy had taken his ZMA and she was disrupting his primary REM cycle. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 08:04:33 PM »
Renisha.  ::)

I knew this would be a great thread just reading the title.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 11:35:09 PM »
white trash morons in here constantly spew extreme racist hatred against black people,
thread after thread, after thread

yet the mods don't give a shit

I have no particular sympathy for black people but this is some sick shit here

if some of these same white trash morons would say anything anti-semitic- which they no doubt believe in too - they would be getting pms from mods right away and be banned if they didnt shut up

I dont know who is worst: the jew racist mod/Ron who allows or the white racist cowards that only attack blacks when they hate jews as much because they know the rules. It assume that Ron allows this extreme racist hatred against black people to go on because these white bigots generate the traffic. at least i hope that is the reason

sad days for this site

shit like what archer77 says in this thread would not be allowed in any forum that is not white supremacist related

You are an absolute fuckwit. Truly pathetic.

Archer77 made perfectly valid points. The black on white crime rate in the US is an absolute disgrace. You think it is racist to point out facts?

White people have every right in the world to be angry about it but you just spew out the tired old bullshit "white supremacist" "racist" diatribes.....Disgusting

Go take a long walk off a short pier

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 11:36:14 PM »

You are literally one of the dumbest people to post on this board.

Stop trying to sound intellectual. You will fail every time.

Stick to talking about dancing at clubs and whores.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2013, 11:50:12 PM »

The problem is I said nothing remotely racist.  People throw that word around so much it's ceased to have any meaning.
Maybe that's the point...to use the word to the point where it has no real meaning, and or to cause a confusion of blame...
It's a shame what is going on. Our country is falling apart at the seams, and we have people hurling names at one another, then we have people killing one another...and then this.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »
Very tragic. Gun owners abusing guns. This homo redneck should be put in prison. Can one walk up to a front porch these days without getting shot in the face? Front fucking porch. Not the front door of your bedroom.

But the real question is:

Why did this chic leave the scene of the car accident and walk a couple miles???? That was the 2nd home she stopped by. The first home she stopped by was 1 mile away from the 2nd home she stopped by. That's a lot of walking.

Did she not have car insurance? No driver's license? Stolen car? On drugs/alcohol and tried to evade police?

WTF was going on? We have cell phone these days. Who the fucked walked 2 miles asking for help? Something was wrong with her brain. Either on drugs or she was delirious from the impact and had no idea what she was doing.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 01:38:35 AM »
You are literally one of the dumbest people to post on this board.

Stop trying to sound intellectual. You will fail every time.

Stick to talking about dancing at clubs and whores.

Spot on. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2013, 02:04:00 AM »
Very tragic. Gun owners abusing guns. This homo redneck should be put in prison. Can one walk up to a front porch these days without getting shot in the face? Front fucking porch. Not the front door of your bedroom.

But the real question is:

Why did this chic leave the scene of the car accident and walk a couple miles???? That was the 2nd home she stopped by. The first home she stopped by was 1 mile away from the 2nd home she stopped by. That's a lot of walking.

Did she not have car insurance? No driver's license? Stolen car? On drugs/alcohol and tried to evade police?

WTF was going on? We have cell phone these days. Who the fucked walked 2 miles asking for help? Something was wrong with her brain. Either on drugs or she was delirious from the impact and had no idea what she was doing.
Exactly, on all accounts...but we will never know because she is dead.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2013, 02:27:44 AM »
Busted!!! Sleeping while Black >:(

I remember this they ran the scenario four times to get the stats they wanted for the show

also they picked an area where there were no blacks living locally which again would help shape the stats the way they wanted

to do this fairly they should have run it once in a neighbourhood with a rich ethnic mix

programmes like this play on peoples perceptions

a clever tv producer can shape a show like this any way they want
T

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2013, 02:34:07 AM »

You're racist Andy

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 03:06:15 AM »
I'm not saying that all. But this was Detroit where they don't bang on your door for a cup of flour or sugar and bring you over some cookies like good neighbors.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2013, 04:32:43 AM »
You're racist Andy

The word racist has been rendered powerless and meaningless as a result of over use and misuse.  We hear it all the time, let's have an honest discussion about race but when one attempts to do so but doesn't stick firmly to the traditional talking points about the evils of the white man and what he is going to do for the poor oppressed blackman, accusations of racism are the immediate default response. It's a tired old game.

A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2013, 09:53:12 AM »
Clearly the guy had taken his ZMA and she was disrupting his primary REM cycle. 

I disagree. She probably disturbed his watching the 98 BFTO to get pumped up before his workout. The noise on that porch with his preworkout highly motivated state of mind is what lead to the accident.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2013, 04:38:42 PM »
I disagree. She probably disturbed his watching the 98 BFTO to get pumped up before his workout. The noise on that porch with his preworkout highly motivated state of mind is what lead to the accident.

No no no. He had already worked out, and the disturbance at the door was going to make him miss the anabolic window. He had just poured his MetRX protein shake and Cell Tech from the blender when she came knocking.  ::)

;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 05:37:42 PM »
i dont give a shit if 'racist' is an overused word or not. In the outside world where 'rules' have been imposed it probably is, but not in getbig

what i do know is that "half the threads" in G&O are about making black people look bad

hypocrites may come here and say "what is racist about what I said?.. and what does racist mean anyway"

but naturally you are fooling no one.

if you knew me personally you would be surprised i am complaining about this anti-black shit, since i often make jokes about black people that many other people consider too much out there . but hell there is a limit for everything and this white racist crap is starting to get old very fast

the mods seem ok with white racism except anti semitism. 1moreRep said so several times. This attitude is really stupid and it wasn't that many decades ago when jews were at the forefront of the fight a gains moronic white bigots

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2013, 06:19:00 PM »
The word racist has been rendered powerless and meaningless as a result of over use and misuse.  We hear it all the time, let's have an honest discussion about race but when one attempts to do so but doesn't stick firmly to the traditional talking points about the evils of the white man and what he is going to do for the poor oppressed blackman, accusations of racism are the immediate default response. It's a tired old game.

You always fall for it :)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 06:21:29 PM »
i dont give a shit if 'racist' is an overused word or not. In the outside world where 'rules' have been imposed it probably is, but not in getbig

what i do know is that "half the threads" in G&O are about making black people look bad

hypocrites may come here and say "what is racist about what I said?.. and what does racist mean anywa
y"

if you knew me personally you would be surprised i am complaining about this anti-black shit, since i often make jokes about black people that many other people consider too much out there . but hell there is a limit for everything and this white racist crap is starting to get old very fast

the mods seem ok with white racism except anti semitism. 1moreRep said so several times. This attitude is really stupid and it wasn't that many decades ago when jews were at the forefront of the fight a gains moronic white bigots

No one has to make black people look bad, they do a good enough job of that on their own.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 06:55:11 PM »
You always fall for it :)

You're right, I never miss an opportunity to make you look stupid.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »

hypocrites may come here and say "what is racist about what I said?.. and what does racist mean anyway"

Answer the question, how was what I said racist? You deflected the question because you know there isn't anything racist.   People like you throw that word around because it makes you feel morally superior.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2013, 07:38:49 PM »
Racism. ....hahahaaaaaaaaa. 

That's like complaining about gravity.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 02:25:50 AM »
You're right, I never miss an opportunity to make you look stupid.

Yeah that must be it "Archer"  ::)