Author Topic: need some advice for a friend  (Read 1405 times)

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
need some advice for a friend
« on: January 03, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »
hey guys
i have a friend who is kinny-fat. where the fat is in her organs and not under the skin. when she had blood work done, her doctor called her back. he noticed her liver cout was done and need more test done. being the friend that I'm,  was joking around about that she had a fatty liver and how good it would taste you know like fat duck liver.... so when she goes to get another check up. her doctor told her, she did have a fatty liver.. they told her to only eat veggies and fruits and  not to eat any kind of meet or alot of protein.... they also said that she cant take any kind of meds...

I'm trying to help her, find out how to  get all the stuff you need to live. like a person needs protein to grow and  how can i get calume and iron in her diet. she use to go to mcdonalds like five times a week and get take-out alot. My question is how can she get all the things that her body needs on a daily bases  for a veggy / fruit?? she cant eat any products from any animals.. does Whey protein count as a diary product?? what i understand is that whey is made from milk.  is that try??/

I guess its seriously true, what you are is what you are..

thanks

Mick33

• Getbig III
Re: need some advice for a friend
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 04:38:53 PM »
Don't know any scientific facts so I don't want to say anything but goodluck bro, pretty good friend ur.