Author Topic: Could have won the Olympia  (Read 6200 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: Could have won the Olympia
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
here's how I met bruce.   this was before the innnerrrnet,   so people could get away with all kinds of shit.   this school teacher that had been a member of my gym for years says " my nephew is coming to stay with me for a month, what will it cost for him to train here?'  he  bought the month pass and Bruce shows up!!  i'm like holy fug!!  you are in every issue of muscle mag!!  unreal!!! he and I trained together while his 'uncle' did his little workout.

after a week I say to bruce ' so bruce (the guy from my gym was also named bruce}  is your uncle??.   he replies, ' ya, something like that'.   that struck me as slightly odd, but I was so fuggin naïve that I didn't think much about it.

a month after he left the shit hit the fan for him and everybody knew what he was up to and his career was pretty much over.  (now, he'd be awarded at least the Arnold classic for what he had done  

what for g4p? fucking gross, but isn't that common?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »
And nobody yet has posted the infamous shower-gut pic from MuscleMag.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
what for g4p? fucking gross, but isn't that common?
oh brother, another Snow white !  Lol

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »
oh brother, another Snow white !  Lol
;D  It's like I tell all prospective high fashion models, "Everyone wants to be a super model but no one wants to be a heroin addict."
a