Author Topic: JFK Inside the Evidence  (Read 15036 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Isn't there evidence that he was shot from multiple angles?

Where does the secret service get off stealing his body from Dallas? They should have grounded Air Force One.

Bugliosi presents a very good argument.   Im open to anything. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

If the Feds didn't pull shit like stealing Kennedy's body, or locking down ground zero and shipping the crime scene to China we would have more answers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If the Feds didn't pull shit like stealing Kennedy's body, or locking down ground zero and shipping the crime scene to China we would have more answers.

No doubt - but there needs to be a alternative theory that stands up to evidence and can be defended

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Mark Fuhrman wrote a book on it, too. Investigated the assassination as he would any other crime. He came to the same conclusion.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy-Against/dp/1626363137/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384270166&sr=1-6&keywords=jfk+assassination
The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ [Hardcover]
Roger Stone (Author), Mike Colapietro (Contributor)

Find out how and why LBJ had JFK assassinated.
What does legendary political operative Roger Stone know that historians Robert Caro and Robert Dallek do not know? He knows that Lyndon Johnson murdered President John F. Kennedy. Combining decades of insider political knowledge with cutting edge JFK assassination research, Roger Stone lays out the case that Lyndon Johnson manipulated the situation in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and murdered Kennedy as he murdered numerous other victims along the way. LBJ was not just shooting his way into the White House, he was avoiding political ruin and prosecution and jail for corruption at the hands of the Kennedy's.

The case against LBJ has long been sitting in plain sight, and in The Man Who Killed Kennedy, you will find out all the details you weren't supposed to know:

The amoral psychopath detailed in Robert Caro’s earlier volumes.
    The mutual hatred between the Kennedy's and Lyndon Johnson.
    The discredited Warren Report.
    The early murders committed by LBJ on the path to power
    The Dallas connections; as well as LBJ’s epic mental instabilities.

Political consultant, strategist, and Libertarian Roger Stone has gathered documents and used his firsthand knowledge to construct the ultimate tome to prove that LBJ was not only involved in JFK’s assassination, but was in fact the mastermind.

With 2013 being the fiftieth anniversary of JFK’s assassination, this is the perfect time for The Man Who Killed Kennedy to be available to readers. The research and information in this book is unprecedented, and as Roger Stone lived through it, he’s the perfect person to bring it to everyone’s attention.

Review
“Startling.
” (Sunday Times)

“GREAT book, you have it covered very well.
” (Phil Nelson, author of LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination)

“Stone's evidence is compelling and fascinating.
” (Dick Morris, political author, commentator and consultant)

“Roger Stone nails LBJ for JFK murder!” (James O' Keefe III, journalist, filmmaker)

“Any serious student of politics or history should read Roger Stone's stunning new book The Man Who Killed Kennedy.
” (Judge Andrew P. Napolitano)

“America's biggest cover-up exposed after 50 years!” (The Globe)

“Stone may be right . . . .” (Kirkus Reviews)

“Bombshell new evidence!” (National Enquirer)

“After 50 years, Stone exposes the truth-LBJ did it.” (Florida Courant)

“Backs up the bombshell claim of President Lyndon B. Johnson's former mistress, that LBJ was the power-crazed mastermind behind the assassination of the man he replaced in the White House, John F. Kennedy!” (National Examiner)

“LBJ had Kennedy killed.” (Daily Caller)

“LBJ was far more evil, ruthless and unbalanced than we were told.” (South Florida Post)

“Explosive!” (Radaronline.com)

“Lively!” (Texas Monthly)

“Groundbreaking.” (East Orlando Post)

“Stone's book will change American history forever!” (Robert Morrow, historian)
About the Author
Roger Stone is not only a political consultant, strategist, and lobbyist, but is also the man credited with taking down New York Governor, Eliot Spitzer. He has been involved in politics since his teenage and college years, , and served as a senior staffer in eight national Republican Presidential Campaigns including those of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush. Stone is also credited with the destruction of the national Reform party and the shut-down of 2000 recount that made George W. Bush President. In 2012 Stone joined the Libertarian Party. Aside from politics, he’s also known for his personal style, and writes the annual “Ten Best and Worst Dressed Men and Women in the World” column for the Huffington Post while serving a Men's Fashion Editor for the Daily Caller.

Mike Colapietro is an investigative journalist who received his bachelors from Eastern Connecticut State and  masters from the University of South Florida. His work has appeared in the Tampa Bay Times, Smoke Magazine, and Yahoo.com.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The LBJ Theory has always been to me the most likely considering the escalation in Vietnam and the massive expansion of the welfare state.  JFK also was against the FEd Reserve 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
JFK also was against the FEd Reserve 

In that case, conspiracy is the only logical explanation (no 240 or bust).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
"Nixon recognized Jack Ruby as a "Lyndon Johnson man" from the 1940's who LBJ had place on the HUAC committee as a paid informant. That one blockbuster nugget is worth the price of admission for this book."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Mark Fuhrman wrote a book on it, too. Investigated the assassination as he would any other crime. He came to the same conclusion.
Hmmm, was he with Vanity at the time he wrote the book?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I do NOT trust the USA.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  I do NOT trust the USA.

^NEITHER do I.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  I do NOT trust the USA.

Neither do i - just like altenativr theories that can be supported

AVBG

I do NOT buy it.

Why? Was he not USMC?

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

They asked me what I thought of that
Fuck off was all I said

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
 Why? Was he not USMC?

For LIFE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Oswald acted alone.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

If you haven't seen this gotta watch! Conspiracy Theory, Jessie Ventura mostly Warren Commission!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy-Against/dp/1626363137/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384270166&sr=1-6&keywords=jfk+assassination
The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ [Hardcover]
Roger Stone (Author), Mike Colapietro (Contributor)

White House Insider on JFK Assassination: I Know Who Did It
November 22, 2013

White House insider Roger Stone moves beyond theory to explain how LBJ’s “personal hitman” was tied directly to JFK’s assassination.
Episode Duration: 01:39

Video: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/white-house-insider-jfk-assassination/?utm_source=FBG&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=DailyUpdates

Undisputed

• Getbig II
2 years ago I went to texas for work related training, and while there i visited the book depository building which is now an amazing museum. They still have the boxes set up by the window where oswald took the shot. I laid on the boxes and looked out the window at the large white x painted on the road where jfk was hit. It is not the miracle shot described in the kevin costner movie. I also laid down behind the bushes on the grassy knoll.....absolutely no way a shot was taken from there. Once you personally walk the crime scene it is brutally obvious oswald was alone. The conspiracies are retarded and for entertainment purposes. One man who hated america acted alone that day. Don't buy the bullshit....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He was a barely a pizza box.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
The people of France assassinated Kennedy because he personally destroyed their excellent national phone system. Everybody knows this.
a

AVBG

He was a barely a pizza box.

Is that like a devildog nickname?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Lucien Sarti killed JFK with rifle shot from picket fence dressed as Dallas policeman.

Confirmed by friends/associates Christian David and Michel Nicoli.

Confirmed by witness Mary Ann Moorman's polaroid picture.

Actual picture (colorized)

Artist rendering to show detail

The assassin

Ropo

• Getbig IV
  I do NOT buy it.

Who cares? If you have the evidence to prove what really happen, I bet world want to see them.