Author Topic: Rant - People in the gym I can't stand  (Read 6143 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Rant - People in the gym I can't stand
« on: November 18, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »
The type of people in the gym I can't fucking stand.

I start talking with a guy and ask if he'd been interesting in doing the "DC" program with me, as most of the movements are suppose to be taken  to failure and you need a spot when you use the free weight. HE proceeds to say that he doesn't want to "rush things' when it comes to building muscle because

wait for it

"I'm a trainer and this is my life. It's about the journey, not getting big quick I've been doing this 7 years"

I respond "so you've been the same size for 7 years?" lol.

I could care less about someones physique or not, thats genetics..I could give two shits what anyone looks like .they cant control that but they can control their attitude. Best is when a guy comes up to you during yourset and asks you for advice, and you take the time to help the cat and he starts disagreeing with you.  

I also hate most women who even have a gym membership, they make horrible girlfriends and are shallow as fuck. A girl going to the gym 5 days a week just to look good in her jeans is just not sexy to me ???. There is  NOTHING ON THIS EARTH sexier than a chick with a great body who's lazy.  those are the best...the ones who don't try....the ones who make you hard the moment you walk in the door as there buried face first in a pint of ben and jerry's watching criminal minds  with their asses busting out of their jeans with a tight stomach. You look at the big ass pint of ececream and see the thin face and you get confused...you think to yourself where the fuck does this ice cream go?  and you just keep staring at her ass. ok that's where ;)
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: a rant
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:22:00 PM »

I start talking with a guy and ask if he'd been interesting in doing the "DC" program with me, as most of the movements are suppose to be taken  to failure and you need a spot when you use the free weight. HE proceeds to say that he doesn't want to "rush things' when it comes to building muscle because
wait for it
"Im a trainer and this is my life. It's about the journey, not getting big quick I've been doing this 7 years"

I could care less about someones physique or not, thats genetics..I could give two shits what anyone looks like .they cant control that but they can control their attitude.
Best is when a guy comes up to you during yourset and asks you for advice, and you take the time to help the cat and he starts disagreeing with you.  

I also hate most women who even have a gym membership, they make horrible girlfriends and are shallow as fuck. A girl going to the gym 5 days a week just to look good in her jeans is just not sexy to me ???. There is  NOTHING ON THIS EARTH sexier than a chick with a great body who's lazy.  those are the best...the ones who don't try....the ones who make you hard the moment you walk in the door as there buried face first in a pint of ben and jerry's watching criminal minds  with their asses busting out of their jeans with a tight stomach. You look at the big ass pint of ececream and see the thin face and you get confused...you think to yourself where the fuck does this icecream go?  and you just keep staring at her ass. ok that's where ;)

the same is true for guys (no homo)

most people in the gym are guys who got the shaft at birth and are making a futile attempt to rise above the hand they've been dealt

no wonder it's a cesspool for low self-esteem shitbags devoid of any redeeming quality

that said there's a girl at my gym who comes in every day and does a half-assed set of leg presses then walks on the treadmill at like 2.5 mph for half an hour, and she's hot as hell... anyway good post

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 09:22:48 PM »
Lol@the last paragraph. In the long run you should want a health conscious woman

But I don't talk to random ppl in gyms, I already know they're clueless

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 03:12:49 AM »

wait for it
"Im a trainer and this is my life. It's about the journey, not getting big quick I've been doing this 7 years"

I could care less about someones physique or not, thats genetics..I could give two shits what anyone looks like .they cant control that but they can control their attitude.
Best is when a guy comes up to you during yourset and asks you for advice, and you take the time to help the cat and he starts disagreeing with you.  

I also hate most women who even have a gym membership, they make horrible girlfriends and are shallow as fuck. A girl going to the gym 5 days a week just to look good in her jeans is just not sexy to me ???. There is  NOTHING ON THIS EARTH sexier than a chick with a great body who's lazy.  those are the best...the ones who don't try....the ones who make you hard the moment you walk in the door as there buried face first in a pint of ben and jerry's watching criminal minds  with their asses busting out of their jeans with a tight stomach. You look at the big ass pint of ececream and see the thin face and you get confused...you think to yourself where the fuck does this icecream go?  and you just keep staring at her ass. ok that's where ;)

greatest move i ever made was investing in equipment at home... can't stand commercial gyms... went to one last week to play squash and had to look away when i was crossing the gym floor... so many mentally weak and ego driven little fat people

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 03:16:32 AM »

greatest move i ever made was investing in equipment at home... can't stand commercial gyms... went to one last week to play squash and had to look away when i was crossing the gym floor... so many mentally weak and ego driven little fat people

+1000

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Rant - People in the gym I can't stand
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
Gym people fucking suck.  My wife and I go together, and no ome bothers us.... we get in, hit it hard and bail.... the only time anyone tries to talk is when were separated for some reason, some insecure douche will try and come up to my wife and either talk to her or start grunting loudly and slamming weights, because thats totally what is going yo make a married woman decide to pay attention to some hideous muscular manlet guy with a red mohawk.

90% of gym rats are clueless desperate losers wirh no game, amd the women are desperate attention whores who will do/wear anything to feel pretty to a bunch of dudes they have no intention of sleeping with... the real good looking ones are just total bitches (my wife is a total c*nt when guys try to talk to her) because they have no desire to deal with moronic insecure douches.

its funny too because the real huge dudes tend to just come in and workout.... its always the skinnyfat wannabes that are so fucking annoying

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 12:28:55 PM »
I cant stand any of them.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 12:34:07 PM »
What that guy was really trying to tell you is that he was afraid of your workout.  Not many out there that really push it in the gym.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 01:08:33 PM »
Cell phones in the gym and texting in between sets are the worst.

Saw some newbie benching and warming up with 135.  He put another 45 on one side and forgot to put it on the other side because someone called him on his cell.  I debated with myself about telling him about it... nah.  When he unracked it, it pulled him all the way over to the side and he almost lost it... he was embarrassed as hell... very funny.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 01:16:18 PM »
Cell phones in the gym and texting in between sets are the worst.

I don't know why this gets on my tits so much. It has nothing to do with me, for all I know these guys may have a workout programme on their phones, and yet...and yet...it fucking annoys the bejesus out of me.

The three teenagers who monopolise every piece of fucking equipment and spend an hour talking to each other - that shit pisses me off too.

And the cun+s who are incapable of putting things away and leaving shit all over the floor. Bring your mother next time if you're that challenged.

Fuck it. Most people in the gym piss me off. I wish I had a home gym.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
Anyone doing kip-ups

Anyone wearing a headband

Anyone training in dress clothes

Anyone running between sets

Anyone wearing sunglasses and they are not Jack Nicholson

Anyone wearing those shoes that look like feet

Anyone wearing bicycle shorts ( women excepted)

Ah fuck it....everyone

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 01:28:24 PM »
i hate almost everyone in the gym

but juicing up and wearing a mp3 player while avoiding eye contact it feels like these people are peripheral and dont really exist

all about pumping weights and hitting shots in the mirror

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »
hitting shots in the mirror

I think I hate these people.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »
I think I hate these people.
whatever closet mirror poser

i dont give a damn you are peripheral

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 01:37:41 PM »
Here are a few of mine. I train at home in my basement.

1. If you use 1500 pounds in the leg press for your 6 inch range of motion take the plates off when you're finish.

2. If you are doing 6 sets on a machine don't rest by sitting in the machine. Someone might want to work in.

3. Don't do your dumbbell work right in front of the rack. Another might want the get the dumbbells near you.

4. If you are doing your half range dumbbell shoulder presses and half rep incline dumbbell bench presses with dumbbells the size of a Buick don't throw the dumbbells when you're finished. You might want to think about using dumbbells that actually matches your true strength not your delusional one.

5. No, you cannot giant set 5 pieces of equipment when the gym is packed. Maybe never is a rule in a commercial gym.

6. Don't do curls in the squat rack.

7.  Stop slamming the weights to draw attention to yourself.

8. It's okay to wipe your sweat off a machine or a bench with a towel.

9. If you walk on a treadmill slower than you walked across the gym to get to the cardio room don't wonder why I'm laughing.

10. It's okay to use deodorant and even take a shower prior to working out. Part two is wash your damn gym clothes.

11. If I ask you for a spot in the bench that means stand close and I will ask for a spot if needed. Don't stand over me with your sweaty balls over my face.

12. If you shadow box with an Affliction or Tap Out shirt  in front of a girl working out please pretend you don't know me.

13. If you yell out Arnold with every rep pretend you don't know me.

14. Put your dumbbells away when you're finished in it's proper place.

15. Don't mean mug people in between sets.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
i do curls in the power rack

lol at doing curls from a squat rack

lmao

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »

lmao

If that's the case you must do your squats with an ez curl bar.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »

lmao

Your gym obviously has nobody strong enough to tell u to screw......
L

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 01:52:50 PM »
3. Don't do your dumbbell work right in front of the rack. Another might want the get the dumbbells near you.

x2

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »
hahaha curls in a squat rack

do them on the outside pins of the power rack obviously

dumb pricks

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 02:12:51 PM »
 :D ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »

Anyone wearing those shoes that look like feet

That does have a downy look to it. 
~

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 03:29:50 PM »

wait for it

"I'm a trainer and this is my life. It's about the journey, not getting big quick I've been doing this 7 years"

I could care less about someones physique or not, thats genetics..I could give two shits what anyone looks like .they cant control that but they can control their attitude. Best is when a guy comes up to you during yourset and asks you for advice, and you take the time to help the cat and he starts disagreeing with you.  

I also hate most women who even have a gym membership, they make horrible girlfriends and are shallow as fuck. A girl going to the gym 5 days a week just to look good in her jeans is just not sexy to me ???. There is  NOTHING ON THIS EARTH sexier than a chick with a great body who's lazy.  those are the best...the ones who don't try....the ones who make you hard the moment you walk in the door as there buried face first in a pint of ben and jerry's watching criminal minds  with their asses busting out of their jeans with a tight stomach. You look at the big ass pint of ececream and see the thin face and you get confused...you think to yourself where the fuck does this ice cream go?  and you just keep staring at her ass. ok that's where ;)

You're learning man, a girl who goes to the gym is hot as fuck but a hot girk who isn't into the gym is crazy hot

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 03:37:15 PM »
I hate self-absorbed pricks that think they somehow should be given free run of a gym that everybody pays the same amount for.

This is why I shadow-box between my sets of upright rows in the squat rack.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 03:38:59 PM »
So I am doing leg extensions on the Nautilus leg extension machine which is right across from the Nautilus ab crunch machine. This fellow, who must me older than dirt, is doing crunches in sets of 4 reps each. After each set, he just sits there breathing heavily like he'd just finished a marathon race and looking like he might expire any second.

I've had encounters with this fellow before. His rest times between sets is often several minutes, but he won't relinquish the machine he is using. If you ask if you can work in with him, he says he just as a few more sets. A day or two later, he's finally off the equipment. Fortunately, I wasn't doing crunches today....not like I don't need to do them. LOL!