Author Topic: Mens Physique, Bikini and Classic Bodybuilding.....  (Read 8269 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Mens Physique, Bikini and Classic Bodybuilding.....
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 08:12:07 PM »
How the fuck can any straight man bitch about bikini? Seriously?  Youd rather see chicks that embody the missing link between sexes? Wtf?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 08:29:59 PM »
Damn I hate these categories. And I dont have any clue of the reason why they exist.

Mens Physique.... Why they dont need to develope their legs? Despite of their small size, they use tons of gears too. Whats the point?

Bikini.........Totaly i dont understand. They dont look fit at all comparing with fitness chics. And they look way less feminine than nude models. And they pose like sluts.... WTF?

Classic bodybuilding......Totaly mystery. They just have to perticipate in normal bodybuilding categories. If IFBB wants something not exagerate like modern bodybuilding, Why they just make new one like NATURAL BODYBUILDING with total doping controle?

When I competed last time, I had to wait 5hrs for getting on stage because of these categories. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
i agree on some points and disagree on others.

the shows take too damn long to pass through.
this is true.

pre judging and late show should be made into one.

and if they wanna have one in afternoon and one in evening, make the bbuild classes all in the morning and the rest on evening.

ok.mens physique, come on,some of them are more jacked and leaner than some guys in the bbuilding classes, just bc they dont show the legs doesnt mean every one of them has poor legs.
contrary,expect the real massive and thick competitors, theres always one typical thing, many thinned out bbuilders legs from hard dieting.
the physique guys take just as much gear ,yes, maybe a bit less, and they stay away from some drugs, they typicaly have full hair more or less, good faces, unlike the bbuilders who often have face like warzone from previous acne etc.
can say what you want, but the female crowd always goes most crazy when the physique class steps on stage,its a good thing for represting the sport, ofc its also a lie, those bodies will take years on gear to develop, but its more realistic for the common,average genetic male.

yes you all read that right, a physique class level muscularity is what will happen with an average genetic gifted man,after years on steroids and bit gh.can stop the pipe dream of pro size.i dont mean mega doses, but moderate.

the bikini female class is good dimply for the reason that its not so intimidating for a woman to compete, its seem realistic to get that kind of body within reasonable time frame,this attracts more women to the sport.and its not like they look like shit, its just the reality of what is achieved by a woman without drugs,except maybe efedrine and some diuretic.
the physique class women will take gh, fatburners and maybe anti estrogens,etc step by step, let the women chose what they want, surely only very few want be heavyweight female competitor.

classic bodybuilding, i find this one good too, by the weight restrictions, you will rarely ever see a gut on those competitors.

why not a natural show with real doping tests, i think they filled that void with the mens physique class, everyone naive enough will think those are natural.

thats how dumb ppl are, if they wish the physique class were naturals,this means they can easy dwarf them if they only ever try steorids etc.

nothing could be further from reality.
n

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »
i agree on some points and disagree on others.

the shows take too damn long to pass through.
this is true.

pre judging and late show should be made into one.

and if they wanna have one in afternoon and one in evening, make the bbuild classes all in the morning and the rest on evening.

ok.mens physique, come on,some of them are more jacked and leaner than some guys in the bbuilding classes, just bc they dont show the legs doesnt mean every one of them has poor legs.
contrary,expect the real massive and thick competitors, theres always one typical thing, many thinned out bbuilders legs from hard dieting.
the physique guys take just as much gear ,yes, maybe a bit less, and they stay away from some drugs, they typicaly have full hair more or less, good faces, unlike the bbuilders who often have face like warzone from previous acne etc.
can say what you want, but the female crowd always goes most crazy when the physique class steps on stage,its a good thing for represting the sport, ofc its also a lie, those bodies will take years on gear to develop, but its more realistic for the common,average genetic male.

yes you all read that right, a physique class level muscularity is what will happen with an average genetic gifted man,after years on steroids and bit gh.can stop the pipe dream of pro size.i dont mean mega doses, but moderate.

the bikini female class is good dimply for the reason that its not so intimidating for a woman to compete, its seem realistic to get that kind of body within reasonable time frame,this attracts more women to the sport.and its not like they look like shit, its just the reality of what is achieved by a woman without drugs,except maybe efedrine and some diuretic.
the physique class women will take gh, fatburners and maybe anti estrogens,etc step by step, let the women chose what they want, surely only very few want be heavyweight female competitor.

classic bodybuilding, i find this one good too, by the weight restrictions, you will rarely ever see a gut on those competitors.

why not a natural show with real doping tests, i think they filled that void with the mens physique class, everyone naive enough will think those are natural.

thats how dumb ppl are, if they wish the physique class were naturals,this means they can easy dwarf them if they only ever try steorids etc.

nothing could be further from reality.
Mmm good post.
In short, male bodybuilding is dying like female bodybuilding ...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 10:24:50 PM »

bro a lot of physique guys come in as lean and conditioned as most bbers.
In here spain , many of them are like bodybuilders condition

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 10:26:55 PM »

Yes but hide the legs because they don't work them.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2013, 10:32:08 PM »
How the fuck can any straight man bitch about bikini? Seriously?  Youd rather see chicks that embody the missing link between sexes? Wtf?
I am in bbing competition . I want to see muscle.
If i want to see chics, I go to fitness expo like ac, adult film expo, striptease ...etc.They arouse me more. But i dont go to bodybuilding competition to get horny

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:25 PM »
Yes but hide the legs because they don't work them.
Exactly I heard several time their trainer says "Since your legs are weak, you should go mens physique ".

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:14 PM »
Exactly I heard several time their trainer says "Since your legs are weak, you should go mens physique ".
Not acceptable no legs. Is Paco doing ok are you guys in Madrid or Barcelona I forget.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 05:40:32 AM »
Not acceptable no legs. Is Paco doing ok are you guys in Madrid or Barcelona I forget.
Paco is beginning to train hard. Because, he is influenced my vengeance plan(No joke Seriously).
Because, he showed shitty physique in Brazil also. He(We) dont want to retire like that.
We train in Cornella de Llobregat,Barcelona.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2013, 05:48:58 AM »
Paco is beginning to train hard. Because, he is influenced my vengeance plan(No joke Seriously).
Because, he showed shitty physique in Brazil also. He(We) dont want to retire like that.
We train in Cornella de Llobregat,Barcelona.
Good I would like to see Paco return to best form again before retiring, you got many years to go yet because you got good health.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2013, 07:19:17 AM »

from what i seen many are even better conditioned.

btw their trainers dont tell them to join that class bc lack of legs, i can only say it again, half of them have legs as good as the same weight bodybuilders, mr nobody, sorry but its ridiculous to think they dont work legs, this would totaly throw off their diet,they wouldnt need the same protein etc, theyre on the same drug and training rpotocols like bbuilders.they enter that class based on different "flaws" but not always legs.

we have in they gym many competitors, and some physique guys legs outmuscle some bbuilders class legs, in particular the tall ones.thats right heavyweight class bbuilder.
n

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2013, 08:01:56 AM »
Good I would like to see Paco return to best form again before retiring, you got many years to go yet because you got good health.
Thats the benefit of being natural!! :D Love to stay big and lean for life!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »
from what i seen many are even better conditioned.

btw their trainers dont tell them to join that class bc lack of legs, i can only say it again, half of them have legs as good as the same weight bodybuilders, mr nobody, sorry but its ridiculous to think they dont work legs, this would totaly throw off their diet,they wouldnt need the same protein etc, theyre on the same drug and training rpotocols like bbuilders.they enter that class based on different "flaws" but not always legs.

we have in they gym many competitors, and some physique guys legs outmuscle some bbuilders class legs, in particular the tall ones.thats right heavyweight class bbuilder.
Wew, Mens physique guy have good wheels and they dont compete in bbing? ???
Beyond my comprehension...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2013, 08:52:34 AM »
Wew, Mens physique guy have good wheels and they dont compete in bbing? ???
Beyond my comprehension...
there are at least 5 or 6 ''physique competitors'' at my gym and they all train legs. A lot of physique guys are ex bodybuilders or people who have trained for years, I do not know one physique that has shitty legs.

Why do people think just cause their legs are covered they have shitty legs?   ???

Now to answer your question because bodybuilding is a joke and it has a bad rap, people are embarrassed to compete in bodybuilding and physique is way more respected, especially among regular people and main stream.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »
there are at least 5 or 6 ''physique competitors'' at my gym and they all train legs. A lot of physique guys are ex bodybuilders or people who have trained for years, I do not know one physique that has shitty legs.

Why do people think just cause their legs are covered they have shitty legs?   ???

Now to answer your question because bodybuilding is a joke and it has a bad rap, people are embarrassed to compete in bodybuilding and physique is way more respected, especially among regular people and main stream.
Why embarassed? Why joke?
Why they think like that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »
Why embarassed? Why joke?
Why they think like that?
kyomu bro, I love bodybuilding just like you but we get laughed at a lot in public and we get mocked, this is not a good thing, I was walking down the mall the other day and a bunch 20 years old were walking by and  grunt ''steroids'' and in the same visit some idiot comes up to me and says, hey bro ''what do you bench''

it is embarrassing, I don't even want to get bigger any more and I am not even that big

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2013, 09:33:43 AM »
kyomu bro, I love bodybuilding just like you but we get laughed at a lot in public and we get mocked, this is not a good thing, I was walking down the mall the other day and a bunch 20 years old were walking by and  grunt ''steroids'' and in the same visit some idiot comes up to me and says, hey bro ''what do you bench''

it is embarrassing, I don't even want to get bigger any more and I am not even that big
Physique nothing but bitches with no legs.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »

i pretty much gotta say everything OTH is saying here is bang on.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2013, 12:35:47 PM »
Physique nothing but bitches with no legs.
now i know youre taking the piss

kyomu, they might have some other flaws which make it pointless to compete in bbuilding.

say, high lats, with high lat insertions one is better of if he competes in physyque.

mustnt be the legs at all.

take the world physique champ, the south african guy, those legs, yah no olympia material, but in regional or even national show, they would do ok in a bbuilding competition.

nah comeon, to say they dont train legs is beyond ridiculous.
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »
now i know youre taking the piss

kyomu, they might have some other flaws which make it pointless to compete in bbuilding.

say, high lats, with high lat insertions one is better of if he competes in physyque.

mustnt be the legs at all.

take the world physique champ, the south african guy, those legs, yah no olympia material, but in regional or even national show, they would do ok in a bbuilding competition.

nah comeon, to say they dont train legs is beyond ridiculous.
So tell me why they hide them my smoking friend?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »

Even some people ask me about gear. But since i am natural, i am proud.
90% of human being are stupid. I abandon them for long ago.
Just you do what you persue.
As a bodybuilder, I appreciate what you persue at least. ;)
Thats why I dont want to be loved by most of human being. If you are popular, you are misunderstood or you are pathetic. One of them.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2013, 02:45:15 PM »
Thats the point. You train them hard, after, you hide them on stage...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2013, 02:46:51 PM »
Thats the point. You train them hard, after, you hide them on stage...
Clowns and you had to wait 5 hours to get on stage.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2013, 03:57:34 PM »
well, ask the ifbb, they made the rule.

i find it dumb too, id agree with the zyzz style short, those would expose the whole legs, without going into homosexual area where glutes and crotch become visible.

maybe if enough pl suggest that to the ifbb judges and officials, this could change one day.

but its 100% that the ifbb came up with the rule,not the "athletes".

ia lso have no idea why it must be boarding shorts, the idfea behind that could really be as simpleminded as making it look like a surfer sunnyboy.

ridiculous,i agree
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2013, 04:10:55 PM »
well, ask the ifbb, they made the rule.

i find it dumb too, id agree with the zyzz style short, those would expose the whole legs, without going into homosexual area where glutes and crotch become visible.

maybe if enough pl suggest that to the ifbb judges and officials, this could change one day.

but its 100% that the ifbb came up with the rule,not the "athletes".

ia lso have no idea why it must be boarding shorts, the idfea behind that could really be as simpleminded as making it look like a surfer sunnyboy.

ridiculous,i agree
Its about the money competitors pay to enter then their friends and family come and pay to get in. See I am old school lift heavy weight and diet right enter some contests win some trophies which I have done. But see what this has become a bunch of people who would place last in normal BB contests. It is a joke now.