Author Topic: Mens Physique, Bikini and Classic Bodybuilding.....  (Read 8270 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Mens Physique, Bikini and Classic Bodybuilding.....
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2013, 04:30:37 PM »
Thats the benefit of being natural!! :D Love to stay big and lean for life!!

you would do much better in physique competition

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
now i know youre taking the piss

kyomu, they might have some other flaws which make it pointless to compete in bbuilding.

say, high lats, with high lat insertions one is better of if he competes in physyque.

mustnt be the legs at all.

take the world physique champ, the south african guy, those legs, yah no olympia material, but in regional or even national show, they would do ok in a bbuilding competition.

nah comeon, to say they dont train legs is beyond ridiculous.

there is no need to risk your health by increasing the amount of supplements. And what for, plastic trophy? Most of those guys see physique competition as a future (it is growing very fast). And it is more acceptable by general public. Just wait and see, all those supplement companies will use more and more that type of physique for advertising instead of pro BB.
These guys will have more opportunity to make big bucks (modeling, movies, etc).

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »

there is no need to risk your health by increasing the amount of supplements. And what for, plastic trophy? Most of those guys see physique competition as a future (it is growing very fast). And it is more acceptable by general public. Just wait and see, all those supplement companies will use more and more that type of physique for advertising instead of pro BB.
These guys will have more opportunity to make big bucks (modeling, movies, etc).
yeah, lets make it overly simple and say the physique competitors are "just" on steroids.and maybe minimum dose of gh.

for them to get the extra size to fill out for bbuilding comp, theyd have to start using or add more gh, and with high gh doses comes need for thyroid supplementaion, and then some will take insulin.

all this for a couple lbs of muscle and a couple lbs of pure gut size.

in case nobody else noticed it, the pros are dropping dead like flies randomly at very young age.
this is just not promotable.

we can all sugar coat it and be in denial, we can chose to ignore that gh can make cancer cells grow etc.

to each their own.

they also look like an absolute mess year round, i dont see this with the physique competitors, theyre all few weeks of diet from contest ready,year in year out.

the reason why the class came to being is bc even the ifbb cant ignore reality anymore.

n

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2013, 05:30:14 PM »
check this out, looks like board short are not part of clothing in some federations and probably will go in others as well as legs will be judged too

http://globalphysique.com/categories/classic-physique/

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »
check this out, looks like board short are not part of clothing in some federations and probably will go in others as well as legs will be judged too

http://globalphysique.com/categories/classic-physique/

These type of shorts are EXACTLY what physique needs.

I can't believe the IFBB hasn't already done this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2013, 08:43:19 PM »

Supplements are fine in moderation. How effective they actually are, is undetermined.

Regardless of how fit and/or muscular a person is, they also have to have more then that to stand out in the crowd of millions trying to get into modeling, movies and such. Of course there is always jacking off for dollars from schmoes on the internet.  ::)

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »
IFBB created the classic BB to join the "amicable" Olympic family. The name of the classic BB changed. In 2014, a new name OLYMPIC bodybuilding. The decision of the Presidium of the IFBB in Morocco, IFBB Congress.
Men's Physique division - is a female fitness bikini. In Europe - GAY, GUY ... HEY ;)
Bikini - well... just awesome!  Love it. The Bikini division was made for the Getbiggers! And please - we need more!
- 100%!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2013, 03:39:59 AM »
you would do much better in physique competition
As i stated i would rather like to be the last place of bbing category than being Mr.mens physique olympia(ok without thinking the economic effect.)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:16 AM »
As i stated i would rather like to be the last place of bbing category than being Mr.mens physique olympia(ok without thinking the economic effect.)

Last place in bodybuilding is usually on par with mens physique competitors.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2013, 09:27:27 AM »

X2 these punks are mental illed.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2013, 10:05:14 AM »

actually bro what i've been noticing is that the physique guys at the upper levels of this sport have much better physiques than a lot of bbers- and im saying that as a Nats level heavy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2013, 10:10:08 AM »
actually bro what i've been noticing is that the physique guys at the upper levels of this sport have much better physiques than a lot of bbers- and im saying that as a Nats level heavy.

8)...ur right when usa's /nationals pics are up ,I usually skim down all the classes usually welter/middle/light heavy u see some great builds,classes are deep,and u see some overlooked builds,overrated builds and some 'how did you qualify'and show up here looks.i'm talking regular bbing here.physique guys I usually don't bother with,some look great tho..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2013, 10:30:09 AM »

but you always get that placing why you complaining ;D ;D

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »

no offence bro, but Mr. Olympia physique, Mark Anthony would wipe the floor with you in a bodybuilding competition, I competed with him at the same stage in 08 and he wiped the line up clean in his category and he has the exact same physique now, same build, same weight, same conditioning, he is more shredded and polished then you even as a physique competitor.

So before you go and start making fun of these guy, some of them are jacked.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2013, 01:51:41 PM »
no offence bro, but Mr. Olympia physique, Mark Anthony would wipe the floor with you in a bodybuilding competition, I competed with him at the same stage in 08 and he wiped the line up clean in his category and he has the exact same physique now, same build, same weight, same conditioning, he is more shredded and polished then you even as a physique competitor.

So before you go and start making fun of these guy, some of them are jacked.
I am not saying that they are inferior than me.
Just i would feel very boring if i dont pose 7 mandatories and free posing routine .
If bbing competition is about semirelax pose only, i would retire.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2013, 01:57:32 PM »
but you always get that placing why you complaining ;D ;D

I have never won. But runner up three times .
Third place 3 times.