Author Topic: Dealing with depression  (Read 38354 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Dealing with depression
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2013, 06:22:07 AM »
Another thread ruined by this fag.

Who let this dipshit out of his cage?

8)

spidey007

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2013, 06:42:01 AM »
Get test levels checked by a doc.

MikMaq

« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2013, 06:44:35 AM »
Another thread ruined by this fag.

Who let this dipshit out of his cage?

8)
Your enemies, watch the fuck out.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:02 AM »
When you realize that you are just as full of shit as everyone else that walks the planet, you can take yourself a little less seriously and coping with the chaos becomes less stressful. The problem is that a lot of people are so self centered that they will never come to the conclusion that they are full of shit until it's usually to late. To late is when your health really goes like D.Anthony. He is a great case study of a guy who even when close to dying won't allow himself to see how full of shit he's really been his whole life.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2013, 10:09:42 AM »
Hopefully Wolfox is getting the proper help, that's why he isn't here posting!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
 The bottom line is what a few people have said already:  at a certain point in your life when you stop fooling yourself and get real about things you realize that not everything can or will be perfect.  There can be perfect moments, but they never last.  For me the biggest thing I need to work on is not hating myself.  I too lost the best person in my entire life and blame myself for it.  It hurts so much I cannot even describe it.  Maybe you will have some comfort in knowing that I and many others can relate to what you feel.  I cannot give you a cure for this pain because I would use it if I knew it.  We just need to be strong and have faith in God that we will get through this as long as we don't quit.  I wish you the best.  

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
When you realize that you are just as full of shit as everyone else that walks the planet, you can take yourself a little less seriously and coping with the chaos becomes less stressful. The problem is that a lot of people are so self centered that they will never come to the conclusion that they are full of shit until it's usually to late. To late is when your health really goes like D.Anthony. He is a great case study of a guy who even when close to dying won't allow himself to see how full of shit he's really been his whole life.

The bottom line is what a few people have said already:  at a certain point in your life when you stop fooling yourself and get real about things you realize that not everything can or will be perfect.  There can be perfect moments, but they never last.  For me the biggest thing I need to work on is not hating myself.  I too lost the best person in my entire life and blame myself for it.  It hurts so much I cannot even describe it.  Maybe you will have some comfort in knowing that I and many others can relate to what you feel.  I cannot give you a cure for this pain because I would use it if I knew it.  We just need to be strong and have faith in God that we will get through this as long as we don't quit.  I wish you the best.  

Good points. Try not to take yourself too seriously. Be a little more light hearted. Problem is that it is not always so easy to forgive yourself.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2013, 10:43:15 AM »
isn't Wolfox shizzo? I am confused...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2013, 11:44:07 AM »
How does that prove anything?  He could post under one acct from a desktop and another from a phone. 

Or from the same computer, simply using two different web browsers.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2013, 11:55:33 AM »
To those suffering from depression, seek professional help.  Find a church near you that offers free counseling if you can't afford professional help.  Give reading the Bible daily and prayer a try.  It changed my life.  Seek Jesus Christ.  He changed my life.  Also:

The Keys to Happiness (From Scientific Studies)

• Make lists of things for which you're grateful in your life

• Practice random acts of kindness

• Forgive your enemies

• Notice life's small pleasures

• Take care of your health

• Practice positive thinking

• Invest time and energy into friendships and family.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2013, 01:56:14 PM »
To those suffering from depression, seek professional help.  Find a church near you that offers free counseling if you can't afford professional help.  Give reading the Bible daily and prayer a try.  It changed my life.  Seek Jesus Christ.  He changed my life.  Also:

• Forgive your enemies

Man, fuck all that shit

The Keys to Happiness (From Getbig Studies)

• Fuck bitches

• Get money

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2013, 02:39:41 PM »
Man, fuck all that shit

The Keys to Happiness (From Getbig Studies)

• Fuck bitches

• Get money

LOL   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2013, 02:44:25 PM »
 like doc said... lift, fuck, make money.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2013, 03:19:17 PM »
what cures my depression is correcting people all of the time and making them feel slightly stupid via correcting, but then returning the favor giving them great advices wich benefit there life much more since they met me
A

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2013, 05:55:28 PM »
Lexapro. 20mg. It will change your life. PM me.

Lexapro did absolutely nothing for me. One time I went to a therapist and she told me the reason I was depressed was because I did not have God in my life.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:08 PM »
like doc said... lift, fuck, make money.

Jokes aside, this is a recipe for disaster, you need to find inner contentment not based on what you earn, who you fuck, lifting etc.Ask Hazbin if all the above made him happy.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2013, 06:07:30 PM »
Lexapro did absolutely nothing for me. One time I went to a therapist and she told me the reason I was depressed was because I did not have God in my life.

That's stupid.  As others here have already said, clinical depression is a serious condition needing professional help and possibly medication too.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2013, 06:15:15 PM »
sex drugs and rock and roll   (plus food!!)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »

Epic trolling. No therapist would ever dare saying that.

Thread starter, PM me chief. Many mental health professionals in my family, we know that shit and are open minded about it. I can help you.

GodSpeed.
®

MikMaq

« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2013, 07:35:48 PM »

• Forgive your enemies

And the award for the most useless and cliche advice goes to!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »
And the award for the most useless and cliche advice goes to!

I was thinking the same. Prayer, yep, that should help.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2013, 08:14:11 PM »
Anyone else ever dealt with depression? Lately I've been feeling really down in the dumps. Not the normal feeling down but like a lower level of downess. Im just really sad. I'm not looking for anyones sympathy so please. im just curious if anyone has ever dealt with depression and how they deal with it. If I had insurance I would think about going to see a doc.

Some people go to a psychologist, social worker, or counselor.   Some offer slide scale.  Everyone deals with depression from time to time.   It can be chronic for people, or an acute crisis from an event.....job loss etc....There are free groups, like 12 step....There is a group for most issues....Take care...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2013, 08:29:25 PM »
something always triggers my depression, staying busy and ignoring it helps for the time being but doesn't fix whats really wrong with. sad times can easily make their way back into your life if you have the same destructive behavioral patterns like I do..

most of my stints have come from screwing things up with good woman ie being an asshole or mean to someone and its too late to take it back or fix what went wrong. then u keep reliving the moment u screwed up and it eats u alive unless u stay busy. but again, u NEED to fix whats inherently wrong with u or this will reoccur. regret has gave me most of my stress wrinkles.

do any of u fellas have behavioral patterns that have effected your life?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »
Wolfox is depressed because he is simply a selfish arsehole.  Some people just lack character and are shallow human beings and don't recognise it.  These people don't deserve happiness.  Wolfox is getting exactly what he deserves. (Ratard also).

My advice, practice some self reflection and develop the ability to become MORE aware of yourself, you will find you are a massive unlikable arsehole (your own unconscious self despises you, although you remain unaware of it) and this has greatly contributed to your misery. Finding out who you are, even if that means learning your a massive prick will bring some relief. Hope this helps
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2013, 01:56:04 AM »
Wolfox is depressed because he is simply a selfish arsehole.  Some people just lack character and are shallow human beings and don't recognise it.  These people don't deserve happiness.  Wolfox is getting exactly what he deserves. (Ratard also).

My advice, practice some self reflection and develop the ability to become MORE aware of yourself, you will find you are a massive unlikable arsehole (your own unconscious self despises you, although you remain unaware of it) and this has greatly contributed to your misery. Finding out who you are, even if that means learning your a massive prick will bring some relief. Hope this helps
I disagree. I take what he says seriously. You idea of tough love maybe reflect how you were raised or what you despise in yourself.