Author Topic: Obama supporters have been busy  (Read 8696 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Obama supporters have been busy
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »
The man who was attacked while getting his child at the schoolbus, ...and ended up shooting his attacker wasn't white

Wow. One out of how many?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
Wow. One out of how many?

She will always make excuses. She's programmed.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 05:31:40 PM »

Cant see the forest for the woods. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 06:28:37 PM »
This isn't a new phenom.  They were playing this back in high school 12 years ago.  I knew several people from neighboring schools and up in Atlanta that were doing this.

Back then, the game went that people would get together and one of them would be designated the "puncher".  Everyone would put $20 up on a bet whether he would or would not knock someone out with a single punch.  Once the bets were settled, the puncher had 5 minutes to find someone and give it a shot or else if he didn't find a victim in 5 minutes, he would responsible for settling all the bets for everyone out of his own pocket.  If he knocked them out with one punch, he (and the people that placed bets that he could) won.  If not, he (and they) lost.

Not sure why this is getting a lot of press now because this shit was going down every weekend up at Lenox Mall all the time. 

Nevertheless, this is the reason the Second Amendment exists.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 07:03:28 PM »
This isn't a new phenom.  They were playing this back in high school 12 years ago.  I knew several people from neighboring schools and up in Atlanta that were doing this.

Back then, the game went that people would get together and one of them would be designated the "puncher".  Everyone would put $20 up on a bet whether he would or would not knock someone out with a single punch.  Once the bets were settled, the puncher had 5 minutes to find someone and give it a shot or else if he didn't find a victim in 5 minutes, he would responsible for settling all the bets for everyone out of his own pocket.  If he knocked them out with one punch, he (and the people that placed bets that he could) won.  If not, he (and they) lost.

Not sure why this is getting a lot of press now because this shit was going down every weekend up at Lenox Mall all the time. 

Nevertheless, this is the reason the Second Amendment exists.
where they targeting white people back then too?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »

Yes they were along with women, Hispanics, Asians and older black males.   I've said this before, they attacked a few Jews in NYC and they have the network to make these kind of things public.
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »

Yep.  The little bullshit wimps were mostly targeting the elderly so they could have an easy chance of "one and done" and they and their supporters win the pot for all the bettings. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »
seriously why would you put so much effort into trolling?

I hope you get punched right in the balls so it spares the world of any further off spring from your dumb ass

for some people, race plays a factor.

But we both know, this group of jerks would have punched out an old asian or hispanic person just as easily as a white person. 

and no, they would have kept their heads to the ground and quietly shuffled past a white UFC fighter.

So while I do love trolling and I readily admit race plays a role for some - it's only one of several factors.  FAR MORE applicable is that the target is weak.  We cannot train people "not to be a certain race" but we sure as fck can focus upon teaching the weak the need to watch out for bad guys, and protect themselves.  Yes, tony, I admit race was involved, but only one of several factors.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 12:58:03 AM »
Yes they were along with women, Hispanics, Asians and older black males.  

This would support my theory that while race plays a factor for SOME people, it's not always the case, and thus we can't call this a racial crime.  They're not punching Brian Urlacher in the back of the head - they're seeking weak people and as you pointed out, people of all races are victims.  

I'm fine with labeling something as a racial hate crime when it truly is... but I think it really DEVALUES this charge when people use it as a BLANKET and say things like "all of these KO attacks are racially driven!"   No, SOME of them are, some are not, and while 30 or 50 or 70% (or whatever number) are race-based, something like 100% of the attacks are WEAKNESS-BASED.   Teach people to stop looking like prey, and start looking like a shit sandwich that people don't want to take a bite out of.  

Additionally, national data is pretty one-sided when it comes to who is the victims of racial crime - Do we have any REAL stats to show this game defies national trends? 

But, infuriating anecdotes don't make a trend, especially when crime data show the vast majority of victims and perpetrators of violence to be of the same race. According to the latest annual FBI crime report, 62 percent of hate crimes in 2012 involved victims of anti-black bias, compared to 22 percent who were victims of anti-white violence.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2013, 04:57:32 AM »
guess what... believe it or not, kids have been bullying people since the beginning of time.

it's the old thing called "just being an a$$hole" and it's not a new thing.  You prepare for it, you watch out for it, and not because it's a TV phenomenon, but because it's just what smart people do.

it's only called the KO game because morons in the media - left and right - give it this attention.

J-E-S-U-S you are a filthy shameless maggot.  Has your "govt internet propagandist" cheque come in yet this month?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »
The man who was attacked while getting his child at the schoolbus, ...and ended up shooting his attacker wasn't white

So one out of many reported by the news in the last year wasn't on a white person and that in your mind makes it non-racial.

I guess when a white person gets killed by blacks while they yell "cracker" and "white trash" is not racially motivated because in Chicago blacks are killing blacks every day.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 06:23:09 AM »
This would support my theory that while race plays a factor for SOME people, it's not always the case, and thus we can't call this a racial crime.  They're not punching Brian Urlacher in the back of the head - they're seeking weak people and as you pointed out, people of all races are victims.  

I'm fine with labeling something as a racial hate crime when it truly is... but I think it really DEVALUES this charge when people use it as a BLANKET and say things like "all of these KO attacks are racially driven!"   No, SOME of them are, some are not, and while 30 or 50 or 70% (or whatever number) are race-based, something like 100% of the attacks are WEAKNESS-BASED.   Teach people to stop looking like prey, and start looking like a shit sandwich that people don't want to take a bite out of.  

Additionally, national data is pretty one-sided when it comes to who is the victims of racial crime - Do we have any REAL stats to show this game defies national trends?  

But, infuriating anecdotes don't make a trend, especially when crime data show the vast majority of victims and perpetrators of violence to be of the same race. According to the latest annual FBI crime report, 62 percent of hate crimes in 2012 involved victims of anti-black bias, compared to 22 percent who were victims of anti-white violence.

You make my head ache.  There is a recognizable pattern of victims.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 07:57:21 AM »
for some people, race plays a factor.

But we both know, this group of jerks would have punched out an old asian or hispanic person just as easily as a white person. 

and no, they would have kept their heads to the ground and quietly shuffled past a white UFC fighter.

So while I do love trolling and I readily admit race plays a role for some - it's only one of several factors.  FAR MORE applicable is that the target is weak.  We cannot train people "not to be a certain race" but we sure as fck can focus upon teaching the weak the need to watch out for bad guys, and protect themselves.  Yes, tony, I admit race was involved, but only one of several factors.
it wasnt just a factor it was the determining factor.

yes you moronic fuck they werent attacking jay cutler but that doesnt mean their attacks werent based initially off of race.

The first factor in their determination of a victim was their race. There werent any weak or old black people around for them to hit?

of course there was, they chose to look around them and target other races.

If there were two old ladies in front of them and the only difference was one was white and one was black, who are they going to hit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 08:05:27 AM »
it wasnt just a factor it was the determining factor.

What % of the victims were white?
What % of the victims were old/weak?

Yes, race plays a role, and I bet maybe 80% were white?  90% perhaps?

But I bet 100% of them looked old and/or weak. 

If the goal of our getbig discussion is just to bitch about something we cannot change, like skin color, then we're kicking butt at it.  If the goal is to PREVENT attacks like these, then we could encourage our grannies and great-uncles and elderly neighbors to appear less weak.  If grandpa is wearing his camo jacket and carrying a fanny (I dont care if its full of oranges lol), and eyeball fcking these kids like he's Clint Eastwood, there's some % of a chance they keep on whistling and kicking rocks, moving on down the block.

on getbig, I see so much of the bitching about this or that, but we can't change a thing... In this case, we CAN limit these attacks by helping the weak people we know not to be or at least appear weak.  When I went to the CCW course last year, I'd guess 75% of the people in there were OVER the age of 50, easily. 

SO yeah, I'll admit, race matters when targeting for a high % of people.  But looking and being weak matters for 100% of the cases.  Take your folks to the range.  A simple NRA bumper sticker could make a kid say "um, let's try the next dude, okay?"   Things like that, tony.  I'm not saying race isn't a huge factor, but I'm saying weakness is a BIGGER factor, and we can't change skin color anyway.  They aren't going to try to KO an old man with a vietnam jacket, concealed side holster, toothpick in mouth grinning at them...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2013, 08:07:03 AM »
If there were two old ladies in front of them and the only difference was one was white and one was black, who are they going to hit?
answer the fucking question you giant tool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:03 AM »
answer the fucking question you giant tool

In EVERY case?  We dont know. 

In most cases, yes, white, I've answered that already.  Race plays a huge role, it is ONE OF THE factors used.  It's not as big as weakness, but it's a solid 2nd place, certainly. 

I'm not saying race isn't a huge thing, but I'm saying I dislike bitching about things we cannot change.  Zero solutions to that one.  But the #1 reason they're jumped?  Looking weak.  And yes, that can be changed.  Appearance & attitude from training.  Take old people to teh gun range, get their permits with them.  Train them :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2013, 08:16:14 AM »
In EVERY case?  We dont know. 

In most cases, yes, white, I've answered that already.  Race plays a huge role, it is ONE OF THE factors used.  It's not as big as weakness, but it's a solid 2nd place, certainly. 

I'm not saying race isn't a huge thing, but I'm saying I dislike bitching about things we cannot change.  Zero solutions to that one.  But the #1 reason they're jumped?  Looking weak.  And yes, that can be changed.  Appearance & attitude from training.  Take old people to teh gun range, get their permits with them.  Train them :)
here is the thing you fucking ignorant tool, "weakness" is a subjective measurement. What one person views as weak may not be what another person views as weak.

Another race is not subjective....

If we ever meet I will kick you in the nuts repeatedly, fair warning

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2013, 08:53:17 AM »
Your posts do not paint you in a good light.  Your post count contributes to internet pollution.

guess what... believe it or not, kids have been bullying people since the beginning of time.

it's the old thing called "just being an a$$hole" and it's not a new thing.  You prepare for it, you watch out for it, and not because it's a TV phenomenon, but because it's just what smart people do.

it's only called the KO game because morons in the media - left and right - give it this attention.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »
I'm afraid that eventually when one or more of these punks get shot and killed, it will just be another Zimmerman / Bernard Goetz situation. The shooter exercising his or her 2nd Amendment rights will be vilified by the lamestream media, pro-gun control hacks, and the grievance hustlers because "an unarmed black man was shot ... (by a white person, of course)".

Spike Lee will tweet the person's address, Jamie Fox will encourage riots will occur due to no bogus charges being filed, the NBPP will put a bounty on the shooter's head, black congressmen will accuse the shooter of "hunting down" unarmed, innocent young black men "like a wild dog", lawsuits will be filed against the shooter, etc, etc.  ::)
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »

is that an excuse or is it an a fact?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2013, 10:04:36 PM »
reading these posts....i fucking love getbig....

kids

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2013, 05:31:09 AM »
is that an excuse or is it an a fact?

It's a fact.  Her opinions are are a total product of indoctrination and what she views on YouTube and conspiracy websites.  She has absolutely no original thought of her own.

reading these posts....i fucking love getbig....

kids

Sad that it's about condemning people here instead of the problem of violence in the community.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2013, 08:02:26 AM »
Virtually every one of the knockout game attackers is black.

Yea, nothing to do with race at all ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »
Virtually every one of the knockout game attackers is black.

Yea, nothing to do with race at all ::)

What shocks me is how easily principles and values are thrown out the window when the victim isn't those of your "kind".  You see this all the time with the left and truthfully, people in general. Because most of my life was spent on the left of the political spectrum, their hypocrisy is much more grating to my nerves.

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2013, 08:25:15 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/archie-boss-calls-male-employees-penis-article-1.1534462

"The co-CEO of Archie Comics' says she couldn’t have discriminated against her underlings -  because they’re white men.
In papers filed in Westchester Supreme Court, Nancy Silberkleit's lawyer says a gender discrimination lawsuit filed against her earlier this year by a group of Archie Comics employees should be tossed in part because white guys aren’t members of “a protected class.”
The embattled co-CEO's filing also mocked the five employees’ claim that she’d used her “gender as a weapon” by yelling “Penis! Penis! Penis!” during a business meeting. 
“Plaintiffs fail to allege that any such comments were directed at any of the plaintiffs in particular, or they could cause extreme emotional distress even if they had been,” her court filings say.
The lawyers for the plaintiffs, who include Archie president Mike Pellerito and editor-in-chief Victor Gorelick, countered that Silberkleit used the anatomical term many, many times.
“[T]he word ‘penis’ became somewhat of a campaign slogan and her preferred method of referring to employees in lieu of their names,” their new filing says."

This is an example of the bizzaro land of which I speak.  It's only wrong when it's done against them or someone like them.   You see this all the time. 
A