Author Topic: Obama supporters have been busy  (Read 8697 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Obama supporters have been busy
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2013, 08:28:32 AM »
It's a fact.  Her opinions are are a total product of indoctrination and what she views on YouTube and conspiracy websites.  She has absolutely no original thought of her own.

Sad that it's about condemning people here instead of the problem of violence in the community.

ROTFLMAO!!!  Thanks for the laugh!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2013, 08:31:08 AM »
ROTFLMAO!!!  Thanks for the laugh!

It's true.  You are far from an original free thinker.  You're a product of your paranoia.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2013, 08:37:44 AM »
It's true.  You are far from an original free thinker.  You're a product of your paranoia.

ROTFLMAO!!! This from the man who turns every thread into a black thing, and can't seem to keep on topic even if his life depended on it.

What does a legal dispute involving the co-CEO of Archie comics have to do with anything... other than your own paranoia?
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2013, 08:48:34 AM »
ROTFLMAO!!! This from the man who turns every thread into a black thing, and can't seem to keep on topic even if his life depended on it.

What does a legal dispute involving the co-CEO of Archie comics have to do with anything... other than your own paranoia?

I don't turn every thread into a black thing.  I'm only responding to threads about the subject. I'm not paranoid at all.  I'm not like you, who screams the sky is falling like chicken little on every thread.  I happen to think that complete honesty is a value worth fighting for.

Well, brainiac, it's quite simply to understand if you had read my post. It's about how people, like yourself, will rail against discrimination only when it effects those like yourself.  Your values will go right out the window when the victim isn't like yourself but the perpetrator is.  You make all sorts of excuses.  This is the liberal mindset.

My principles are consistent and I don't waver from them.  Racial, gender, and sexual discrimination is wrong no matter whom is doing it to whom.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2013, 08:54:35 AM »
I don't turn every thread into a black thing.  I'm only responding to threads about the subject. I'm not paranoid at all.  I'm not like you, who screams the sky is falling like chicken little on every thread.  I happen to think that complete honesty is a value worth fighting for.

Well, brainiac, it's quite simply to understand if you had read my post. It's about how people, like yourself, will rail against discrimination only when it effects those like yourself.  Your values will go right out the window when the victim isn't like yourself but the perpetrator is.  You make all sorts of excuses.  This is the liberal mindset.

My principles are consistent and I don't waver from them.  Racial, gender, and sexual discrimination is wrong no matter whom is doing it to whom.

...and this thread was about discrimination? You're such a paranoid fool.

w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2013, 08:59:22 AM »
...and this thread was about discrimination? You're such a paranoid fool.

I suggest you read the thread again to understand who I was replying to and why.   Look, you can call me names all you want, but I'm not the conspiracy theorist hoarding gold who is in constant fear of the world ending.   
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2013, 09:29:32 AM »
Virtually every one of the knockout game attackers is black.

Yea, nothing to do with race at all ::)

Virtually every one of them is weak and old.

I have to ask - Would this "KO" group attack an old asian lady OR would they attack a WHITE Chuck Lidell?

I think they'd hit the old asian woman first.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »

I have to ask - Would this "KO" group attack an old asian lady OR would they attack a WHITE Chuck Lidell?

The ATTACKERS are all black.

This will cease to be a race issue the day we see groups of asian kids or jewish kids standing around street corners sucker punching elderly people for entertainment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2013, 09:32:28 AM »
Virtually every one of the knockout game attackers is black.

Yea, nothing to do with race at all ::)

Virtually every CEO that took bailouts on Wall Street in 2008 was white.   The Wall Street issue was NOT a race issue.

Virtually every prostitute arrested in a local sting was female.  The hooker issue is NOT a gender issue.

Virtually every school mass shooter is white.  But it's NOT a race issue.

Virtually every president has been a man.  But their corruption is NOT a gender issue.

Those KO punks would happily punch out an old asian lady before they would tangle with a white person named Tank Abbott.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:01 AM »
The ATTACKERS are all black.

This will cease to be a race issue the day we see groups of asian kids or jewish kids standing around street corners sucker punching elderly people for entertainment.

okay - let's break this down - I saw archer say 100% of them, on the general board -

Do we have a link to this?   Is it just "the batch of 2013 attacks we're talking about were all black attackers?"

Cause I'm sure we can find an instance of 2 white kids attacking 1 person, somewhere in the nation, in 2013.

If we're just picking from 5 incidents, then yeah, that's a very small pool, and terrible datamining.  If you can show that all the teen assaults in the USA in 2013 were black kids, then hell yes, I'll agree with you in a second.  But what we're doing is creating a VERY small number of assaults, picking and choosing "KO" classifications.  In reality, kids of all races have been jumping people for a million years.  Nothing new.  We've all been jumped.  I got beat up by 2 white kids in the 8th grade once. 

But hey, if we want to create a 2013 classification called "Identified KO attacks" and we can say with certainty that hese 5 or 10 attacks in this study were the ONLY KO attacks, and were all black kids, then it's weak, but I'll accept it.  Aside from a few pundit claims - do we even have ONE study to show the numbers?  LInk?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:22 AM »
Virtually every CEO that took bailouts on Wall Street in 2008 was white.   The Wall Street issue was NOT a race issue.

Virtually every prostitute arrested in a local sting was female.  The hooker issue is NOT a gender issue.

Virtually every school mass shooter is white.  But it's NOT a race issue.

Virtually every president has been a man.  But their corruption is NOT a gender issue.

Those KO punks would happily punch out an old asian lady before they would tangle with a white person named Tank Abbott.

It's a recognizable pattern.  As much as you WANT it to not be about race, it is.  I don't understand the rationalizing and hand waving.  
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2013, 09:38:31 AM »

This Chuck Liddell comparison you keep trying to make is as fucking retarded as you are.

And you are flat out lying as everyone from early teens to the elderly have been victimized by this with no group really seeing a disproportionate number of targets.

The only underlying similarity is that the victims are overwhelmingly white or Asian and the attackers are black.

You are a lying piece of shit who is once again making shit up as he goes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »
okay - let's break this down - I saw archer say 100% of them, on the general board -

Do we have a link to this?   Is it just "the batch of 2013 attacks we're talking about were all black attackers?"

Cause I'm sure we can find an instance of 2 white kids attacking 1 person, somewhere in the nation, in 2013.

If we're just picking from 5 incidents, then yeah, that's a very small pool, and terrible datamining.  If you can show that all the teen assaults in the USA in 2013 were black kids, then hell yes, I'll agree with you in a second.  But what we're doing is creating a VERY small number of assaults, picking and choosing "KO" classifications.  In reality, kids of all races have been jumping people for a million years.  Nothing new.  We've all been jumped.  I got beat up by 2 white kids in the 8th grade once. 

But hey, if we want to create a 2013 classification called "Identified KO attacks" and we can say with certainty that hese 5 or 10 attacks in this study were the ONLY KO attacks, and were all black kids, then it's weak, but I'll accept it.  Aside from a few pundit claims - do we even have ONE study to show the numbers?  LInk?

If many white kids are attacking minorities, it's a pattern.  Even if you find one white person attacking someone , even if that person is a minority, that doesn't mean anything.  It could be a random act of violence unconnected.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »
This Chuck Liddell comparison you keep trying to make is as fucking retarded as you are.

And you are flat out lying as everyone from early teens to the elderly have been victimized by this with no group really seeing a disproportionate number of targets.

The only underlying similarity is that the victims are overwhelmingly white or Asian and the attackers are black.

You are a lying piece of shit who is once again making shit up as he goes.

He's performing some amazing mental gymnastics.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2013, 09:48:19 AM »
It's a fact.  Her opinions are are a total product of indoctrination and what she views on YouTube and conspiracy websites.  She has absolutely no original thought of her own.

Sad that it's about condemning people here instead of the problem of violence in the community.

Says who and with what information do you make this statement?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »
Says who and with what information do you make this statement?

Says you.  You posted about the comments but what do you think about the violence?  Beyond the prerequisite half hearted condemnation.  Is trayvon more important and relevant to you?  You've posted a lot about that issue but barely anything about this? 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2013, 09:57:26 AM »
I suggest you read the thread again to understand who I was replying to and why.   Look, you can call me names all you want, but I'm not the conspiracy theorist hoarding gold who is in constant fear of the world ending.   

There you go again... veering off topic
I do my homework when it comes to economics, and the world's financial structures.
I don't hoard gold, I save it. I take the worthless fiat paper currency given to me in passive residual form (the money substitute), and I exchange it for gold (real money) and I save it. Why would I ever want to allow Fed economic policies to erode the value and purchasing power of my money? Fiat paper currency isn't going to buy more tomorrow than it does today, not at the rate the Federal Reserve is printing it up. So converting it into a universally accepted form with a proven 6,000 yr. track record of performance that provides me with financial insurance, and flexibility at no out of pocket cost doesn't make me paranoid, ...it makes me informed, enlightened, prudent, and extremely profitable. Oh my world won't end, ...but yours just might.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2013, 10:00:12 AM »
I love reading stories where Obama voters are caught in violent crimes and locked up for years.   Just means they cant vote for awhile while in prison. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2013, 10:00:22 AM »
There you go again... veering off topic
I do my homework when it comes to economics, and the world's financial structures.
I don't hoard gold, I save it. I take the worthless fiat paper currency given to me in passive residual form (the money substitute), and I exchange it for gold (real money) and I save it. Why would I ever want to allow Fed economic policies to erode the value and purchasing power of my money? Fiat paper currency isn't going to buy more tomorrow than it does today, not at the rate the Federal Reserve is printing it up. So converting it into a universally accepted form with a proven 6,000 yr. track record of performance that provides me with financial insurance, and flexibility at no out of pocket cost doesn't make me paranoid, ...it makes me informed, enlightened, prudent, and extremely profitable. Oh my world won't end, ...but yours just might.

Calling me names veered off the topic.  I was responding to your accusations.  You have a very hard time following.   All gibberish.  None of what you posted came from your own mind.  You copy and paste that nonsense from whatever websites you frequent.  
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:13 AM »
Haha I love seeing Archer methodically and systematically destroy all his small brained attackers ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2013, 10:09:41 AM »
Calling me names veered off the topic.  I was responding to your accusations.  You have a very hard time following.   All gibberish.  None of what you posted came from your own mind.  You copy and paste that nonsense from whatever websites you frequent.  

So a desire not to ruin a perfect manicure is to be interpreted as an inability to think? Gotcha.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2013, 10:10:49 AM »
Haha I love seeing Archer methodically and systematically destroy all his small brained attackers ;D

Oh Puleaze! Don't encourage the fool.  ::)
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2013, 10:12:43 AM »
So a desire not to ruin a perfect manicure is to be interpreted as an inability to think? Gotcha.

Can someone translate the stupid for me so I can understand what she's rambling on about.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
Says you.  You posted about the comments but what do you think about the violence?  Beyond the prerequisite half hearted condemnation.  Is trayvon more important and relevant to you?  You've posted a lot about that issue but barely anything about this?  

Youre basing my concern for the violence off of an extremely small sample size my man

My work for the last 5 years speaks to my concern for innercity violence...not a getbig post bro.

Half hearted condemnation?....you want me to go all 33333 and get obsessed with it and start 45 threads a day for 2 years about it. Cant do it bro.

The shit is awful and has no place in society. It is about attacking weaker people with a subhuman predator mentality. I dont condone it one bit.

My concern with innercity violence isnt measured by a getbig post. MEasure it by the time and money i put into mentoring kids from those neighboorhoods. And that proof is extremely easy to obtain.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2013, 10:18:31 AM »

Youre basing my concern for the violence off of an extremely small sample size my man

My work for the last 5 years speaks to my concern for innercity violence...not a getbig post bro.

Half hearted condemnation?....you want me to go all 33333 and get obsessed with it and start 45 threads a day for 2 years about it. Cant do it bro.

The shit is awful and has no place in society. It is about attacking weaker people with a subhuman predator mentality. I dont condone it one bit.

My concern with innercity violence isnt measured by a getbig post. Measure about the time and money i put into mentoring kids from those neighboorhoods. And that proof is extremely easy to obtain.

I appreciate your honestand thoughtful reply.
A