Author Topic: Obama supporters have been busy  (Read 8739 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Obama supporters have been busy
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »
Can someone translate the stupid for me so I can understand what she's rambling on about.

she feels that debating via getbig isnt worth the risk of damaging her fingernails that were done recently

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »
I appreciate your honestand thoughtful reply.

no prob

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2013, 10:59:23 AM »

Youre basing my concern for the violence off of an extremely small sample size my man

My work for the last 5 years speaks to my concern for innercity violence...not a getbig post bro.

Half hearted condemnation?....you want me to go all 33333 and get obsessed with it and start 45 threads a day for 2 years about it. Cant do it bro.

The shit is awful and has no place in society. It is about attacking weaker people with a subhuman predator mentality. I dont condone it one bit.

My concern with innercity violence isnt measured by a getbig post. MEasure it by the time and money i put into mentoring kids from those neighboorhoods. And that proof is extremely easy to obtain.

QFT

{swoon}

w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »

QFT

{swoon}

Don't you wish you could be that concise and thoughtful.  He obviously thinks for himself.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2013, 11:09:42 AM »
Don't you wish you could be that concise and thoughtful.  He obviously thinks for himself.

::)
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2013, 11:29:45 AM »
::)

So you don't think he was thoughtful and concise or that he thinks for himself?
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2013, 11:39:49 AM »
So you don't think he was thoughtful and concise or that he thinks for himself?

I think YOU'RE a delusional paranoid idiot!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2013, 11:50:53 AM »
I think YOU'RE a delusional paranoid idiot!

So says the dooms day prepper with her pot of gold.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2013, 06:51:14 AM »
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/exclusive-another-potential-knockout-attack-in-mayfair/

A man was attacked out of nowhere, and Philadelphia police believe it’s the latest assault tied to the so-called “Knockout Game.”

A witness says the attackers videotaped the whole thing.

While that video has yet to surface, that witness is speaking out and talking only to Eyewitness News.

“It was really, really sad to see how hurt he was,” she says.

The eyewitness asked to remain anonymous, because she says she is now living in fear, knowing the suspects are still out there.

“Sad to live like that. I grew up here my whole life and I can’t wait to leave,” she says.

What she saw, according to police, was a 63-year-old man fall victim to what investigators from Northeast Detectives are calling a case of the “Knockout Game,” where criminals punch someone so hard they lose consciousness.

Descriptions of the suspects remain vague. The eyewitness says it all happened so fast, and she only recalls seeing four black males in their late teens to early 20s.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »
Kids growing up without a father.  It's that simple.

Liberals and their welfare programs have destroyed the African American family.  

The Great Society was a set of domestic programs in the United States first announced by President Lyndon B. Johnson at Ohio University, then at University of Michigan, and subsequently promoted by him and fellow Democrats in Congress in the 1960s. Two main goals of the Great Society social reforms were the elimination of poverty and racial injustice. New major spending programs that addressed education, medical care, urban problems, and transportation were launched during this period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

Economist Thomas Sowell argues that the Great Society programs only contributed to the destruction of African American families, saying "the black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society#African-American_family_structure

Economist Thomas Sowell

African Americans were freed from slavery by the Republicans in the 1860s, only to be enslaved again by the Democrats and their welfare programs and handouts in the 1960s - Present.   >:(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2013, 09:13:17 AM »
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/12/02/exclusive-another-potential-knockout-attack-in-mayfair/

A man was attacked out of nowhere, and Philadelphia police believe it’s the latest assault tied to the so-called “Knockout Game.”

A witness says the attackers videotaped the whole thing.

While that video has yet to surface, that witness is speaking out and talking only to Eyewitness News.

“It was really, really sad to see how hurt he was,” she says.

The eyewitness asked to remain anonymous, because she says she is now living in fear, knowing the suspects are still out there.

“Sad to live like that. I grew up here my whole life and I can’t wait to leave,” she says.

What she saw, according to police, was a 63-year-old man fall victim to what investigators from Northeast Detectives are calling a case of the “Knockout Game,” where criminals punch someone so hard they lose consciousness.

Descriptions of the suspects remain vague. The eyewitness says it all happened so fast, and she only recalls seeing four black males in their late teens to early 20s.

4 black dudes...sounds like another 'random attack' ::)
But if the guy shot at them in defense it would be trayvon all over again,  baby pictures and the mom crying about how he was a 'good kid' ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:40 AM »
4 black dudes...sounds like another 'random attack' ::)
But if the guy shot at them in defense it would be trayvon all over again,  baby pictures and the mom crying about how he was a 'good kid' ::)

Entirely different.  Dude being attacked by 4 youths.  Compare that to Dude chasing one youth for 2 blocks with a gun.

Completely different scenarios...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »
Entirely different.  Dude being attacked by 4 youths.  Compare that to Dude chasing one youth for 2 blocks with a gun.

They are not youths - they are savages

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2013, 12:32:56 PM »
They are not youths - they are savages

Agreed. All the lamestream media and the parasites and race baiters would focus on would be that "an unarmed black youth was shot by a white man!". And we'd see nothing but those animals' baby pictures spread all over the news while the real victim would have to live the rest of his life in fear and be subject to the now standard witch hunts, mudslinging, lawsuits, etc.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2013, 12:50:37 PM »

Prove that Zimm attacked the thug.

Prove that chasing is illegal and a crime, especially when acting in a neigborhood watch capacity.

Again. Zimm owns your mind.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:24 PM »
Maybe if trayvon hadn't have made an effort to dress and look extremely shady he wouldn't have been seen as suspicious in the first place...not to mention the fact that the neighborhood had recently has a string of break ins and robberies by 'youths' looking exactly like trayvon. Zim was absolutely right to be suspicious of him

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2013, 12:59:05 PM »
Zimmerman was acquitted.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »
All y'all are suffering from ADHD
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »
Zimmerman was acquitted.

Ssshh.  Don't burst people's bubble.  lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2013, 04:24:51 PM »
Dumb thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2013, 05:59:30 PM »
Prove that chasing is illegal and a crime, especially when acting in a neigborhood watch capacity.

the fact he even had a gun means he was no longer in the neighborhood watch capacity.  fact.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »
the fact he even had a gun means he was no longer in the neighborhood watch capacity.  fact.
does that make it suddenly illegal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2013, 06:04:06 PM »
does that make it suddenly illegal?

no, but it does take away his "higher authority" that comes with being neighborhood watch.

He suddenly became some dude pissed off about his bike getting stolen, blaming someone for it and picking up a gun to run two blocks after them. 

So I dont know where you make the leap from "he wasn't acting as neighborhood watch" to "it was suddenly illegal". 

The shoot was legal.  The fcked up FL law which allows you to chase someone 2 blocks with a gun because you think they stole your bike, is the problem.  Zimm skated because the law is poor and the prosecutor went for murder.  Go for aggrivated endangerment or some pissant charge like that, and he's doing 3 years right now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
He suddenly became some dude pissed off about his bike getting stolen, blaming someone for it and picking up a gun to run two blocks after them. 

The shoot was legal.  The fcked up FL law which allows you to chase someone 2 blocks with a gun because you think they stole your bike, is the problem. 
hahha youre a fucking pathetic little tool 240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:35 PM »
hahha youre a fucking pathetic little tool 240

true, but under FL law, I'm a tool that can jump outta my truck and run at you tony.

If you fight me, and you start winning, I can shoot you, legally.

If you run away, I can run until we're in a place with no witnesses, and I can shoot you, legally.

It's messed up, tony, but it's the law.  You fight me (and win), i can shoot you.  You run to avoid a fight, I can give chase until you fight.  And again, I can shoot you.  Sucks.