Author Topic: Obama supporters have been busy  (Read 8763 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama supporters have been busy
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2013, 09:09:53 AM »
Dumb thread.
Yet you cared enough to post, nitwit.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2013, 09:10:47 AM »
LOL!!  Attacker gets pummeled.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
I LOVE IT!

Instead of people acting like little whiny beetches.... "Oh, it's all about race, we need another news article on this, oh the humanity, oh race relations this and that..."

No, keep it simple.   If you see someone playing KO game, you all jump in and kick the sheeit out of him.  Kick his head.  Stomp him.  Punch his head into applesauce.

Stop being whiny, blaming media... start blaming a-holes and PUNISH THEM.  Then find out this dude's name, post this shit on his facebook wall and let everyone know what happened.  Sheesh, man up, stop crying about "oh the news won't tell the truth", and as a society, just start punish pricks that assault people!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2013, 11:11:49 AM »
Stop being whiny, blaming media...

If the media didn't have so much influence, then no one would feel the need to point their bs.

IF they are going to continue to point out  and put a HUGE spotlight on a story where a white person kills a black person, then they need to do the same exact thing whenever a black kills a white.

Otherwise, stay out of race baiting.

There is nothing whiny or racist about pointing out how the media portrays whites as the aggressor and blacks the innocent, docile, lamb like victims while turning a blind eye to all the black on white and black on black crimes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2013, 11:17:08 AM »
If the media didn't have so much influence, then no one would feel the need to point their bs.

???  There are people that will be outraged over the behavior of peanut farmers in antarctica.  someone will always be offended and point things out. 

it's a common theme on getbig, but it has holes in it.  "The media" is why obama is so popular, but nobody can explain why the media was impotent in 2010.  "The media" is why the KO attacks are happening, but the media is ignoring the racial aspect of the issue?  My argument would be the media is ignoring the fact that 100% of the victims were weak and unarmed. 

the media = just a collection of private companies that print/show whatever their viewers want.  its' about ratings.  beer summits matter naught, but they're way better ratings than US debt clock ticking all day.  zimmerman shooting mattered little, but fox covered that WAY more than obama's other shenanigans that year.

fox, cnn, msnbc = entertainment channels just like BEt or MTV.  I don't get outraged because VH1 won't play pearl jam, i just change the station and realize it's their perrogative what they wish to show. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2013, 11:46:07 AM »
fox, cnn, msnbc = entertainment channels just like BEt or MTV.  I don't get outraged because VH1 won't play pearl jam, i just change the station and realize it's their perrogative what they wish to show.  

I am not posting about your feelings or particular view. You feel that way, but that is not the thought process of many people.

Many people are influenced by what they watch in the media. That can not be disputed.

fox, cnn and msnbc are entertainment channels? CNN and MSNBC don't view themselves as such.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »
LOL!!  Attacker gets pummeled.

Awesome ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2013, 05:32:42 AM »
What is wrong with demanding that the media be balanced and impartial in their reporting?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2013, 11:27:06 AM »
What is wrong with demanding that the media be balanced and impartial in their reporting?

Nothing.

Stay away from FOX (straight up liars), msnbc (biased as hell).

The dailyshow is your best bet at the moment and some internet sites.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2013, 05:17:18 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=9363677

AMITYVILLE, New York (WABC) -- Law enforcement sources tell Eyewitness News, a 20-year-old Long Island man is under arrest and is expect to be charged with up to 7 counts of 'knockout' assaults that date back to April of 2013.

Darryl Mitchell of Amityville is expected to be charged in the assaults of residents, at least two of them elderly in the Babylon to Amityville area.

Darryl Jones says it came out of nowhere. A single, roundhouse punch to the face that left him stunned. And a gash above his eye that took seven stitches to close.

"It I wasn't strong enough, I probably would've passed out," Jones said.

He told Eyewitness News he was walking home from the grocery store at three in the afternoon when a young man came walking toward him.

"He was walking on the sidewalk and I moved out of the way just to step into the street and he stood in front of me holding up his hands and hit me in the face," adds Jones.

Eyewitness News has learned exclusively tonight that Darryl Mitchell will be charged with half a dozen assaults that go back as far as April.

One of them, on the Long Island Rail Road platform in Amityville. Several others in Babylon and in his own neighborhood, in North Amityville.

Sources say the victims were as young as 17 and as old as 69.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »

::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2013, 04:25:02 PM »

::)

Is this  ::) the best you can do?

Its not even an argument. You have schools were you are from right? ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »
Nothing.

Stay away from FOX (straight up liars), msnbc (biased as hell).

No one over the age of 22 should be watching the daily show.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
No one over the age of 22 should be watching the daily show.

Why not?

And what should a man above the age of 22 watch?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2013, 04:29:53 PM »
Why not?

And what should a man above the age of 22 watch?

He should be reading books and not getting his news from a comedy program. It's just another echo chamber. 
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2013, 04:40:22 PM »
He should be reading books and not getting his news from a comedy program. It's just another echo chamber. 

Since it only features a couple of news stories it obviously cant be your one source of information.
It has comedic value

and it is honest in delivery hitting both sides unlike FOX for instance.

And its certainly doesnt have the bias as say msnbc.
So all in all a decent program.

How do you get current news info from books again? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2013, 04:47:55 PM »

Since it only features a couple of news stories it obviously cant be your one source of information.
It has comedic value

and it is honest in delivery hitting both sides unlike FOX for instance.

And its certainly doesnt have the bias as say msnbc.
So all in all a decent program.

How do you get current news info from books again? 

What I meant is that you need to read books on subjects  like political theory in order to properly put world events into context.   I understand the daily show is funny.  I used to watch it years ago but grew out of it. 
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2013, 02:32:53 AM »
What I meant is that you need to read books on subjects  like political theory in order to properly put world events into context.   I understand the daily show is funny.  I used to watch it years ago but grew out of it. 

Yes.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2014, 05:26:07 AM »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teen-records-assault-on-old-woman-675432

An upstate New York teenager was arrested yesterday in connection with an online video showing him punching an elderly woman in the head as she exits a Rochester convenience store.

Devin Alexander, 16, was busted Wednesday on a probation violation charge, according to a Rochester Police Department spokesperson (who declined to reveal how Alexander, who was on probation for a robbery conviction, allegedly violated terms of his supervision). The teenager is currently in custody.

Alexander, pictured at right, is seen in a video that was first posted to a Facebook page titled “True Goon Tocool Sneekey.” The clip was spotted by a Rochester blogger who recorded the video, which shows Alexander outside the store telling a giggling cameraman that he was going to “smack the old lady with the snowball when she come out the store.”

But when the woman emerged from the business, Alexander instead threw a roundhouse left that struck the woman--whose back was to the teenager--in the head. The assault so delighted the man filming the crime that he screamed “Smack cam!” five times. As the duo fled, the cameraman noted, “She gonna call the cops.”

Police are continuing to investigate the attack, which apparently occurred earlier this month. Both Alexander and the cameraman will likely face criminal charges stemming from the incident, which has been compared to so-called knockout attacks that have recently been the subject of numerous news reports.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2014, 06:48:08 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385597/ferguson-protester-cop-f-you-n-ryan-lovelace#!

When you see this you can't help agree with one of the comments on this video:
Is anyone out there still stupid enough NOT to think you need multiple 80 round clips ?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2014, 09:07:37 AM »
Libtards are very quiet.