Author Topic: Oprah Winfrey Plays The Race Card For Obama  (Read 3367 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Oprah Winfrey Plays The Race Card For Obama
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 05:39:39 AM »
Better yet, how many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches does a person have to eat to be considered a racist?

Somebody say peanut butter jelly?!?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 07:44:00 AM »
Somebody say peanut butter jelly?!?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 12:49:16 PM »
Saying that the only reason he was called a liar (when the person who said it knew he was obviously lying) is because of his race is playing the race card as far as I'm concerned. Just as making the same claim as a default defense mechanism anytime someone questions his competence, qualifications, etc is.

???

Um, playing the race card is NOT the same as saying someone has been the victim of racism.

I can say "Bush was the victim of racism... comments about this crazy ass cracker president were racist" - And I'm not being a whiny bitch, I'm just stating facts.

Just about every high profile political figure has been the victim of racist comments.   We can look at it and say "Wow, that was kinda a racist thing to say".   I see playing the race card as when someone really makes it about victim, hurt, pain, suffering, all that.  To say "Oh, poor Dubya had to endure sure hardship from being called a cracker" is playing the race card.  Saying "Yeah, some things were said by poor people who don't matter, to the most powerful man in the free world, hey, so what, at the end of the day Bush still wins", is not.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »
Something ironic about a black billionaire, who is literally one of the wealthiest persons on the planet, playing the race card about a black president, who arguably is the most powerful man on the planet.

And . . . she is partly responsible for the man getting elected in the first place.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=202135.0

Not anymore he's not. He got bumped down to 2nd most powerful after Putin claimed the top spot this year
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 01:51:41 PM »
Not anymore he's not. He got bumped down to 2nd most powerful after Putin claimed the top spot this year

And a distant 2nd at that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
I am not afraid to say it, but I'd love to suckle her blackened fat titties for several minutes if not hours.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 07:05:22 AM »
 :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 07:32:44 AM »
Winfrey took her comments one step further, saying that the issue of racism is largely generational. Specifically, she said that cultural prejudice in the U.S. will largely recede after the last generation of individuals have died off.

“I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die," Winfrey said.

An idiot on this thread claimed that Winfrey was only speaking about the republican party.

Was she speaking ONLY about the republican party on the above statement when she used the word "generations of people?"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 07:34:21 AM »
Winfrey took her comments one step further, saying that the issue of racism is largely generational. Specifically, she said that cultural prejudice in the U.S. will largely recede after the last generation of individuals have died off.

“I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die," Winfrey said.

An idiot on this thread claimed that Winfrey was only speaking about the republican party.

Was she speaking ONLY about the republican party on the above statement when she used the word "generations of people?"

HOLY VACA!  I missed that when I first read it.  Oprah is saying "Kill Whitey"   :o

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »
Better yet, how many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches does a person have to eat to be considered a racist?

LOL!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 07:36:29 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that very few people understand the current state of South Africa.  I'm sure in Oprahs mind, and in the minds of several people here, South Africa became a uptopian paradise of racial harmony after apartheid ended.  
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »
HOLY VACA!  I missed that when I first read it.  Oprah is saying "Kill Whitey"   :o

Nah, if you listed to the libtards on this thread, she is only speaking about republicans. Never mind that the question was a general question about the NATION'S attitude, not about a particular party.

Plus, the libtards don't understand that the republican congressman's reaction to calling Obamatheclown was not only the TRUTH, as we have seen evidenced in that last month, BUT IT WASN'T RACIALLY MOTIVATED, BUT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
Like David Carradine's Master from Kung-fu, I will answer your question with a question: 

What percentage of a nation's populace needs to be racist for it to be considered a racist nation, grasshopper?

I don't even need to answer that question since I am not the one accusing the USA of being racist. Are there racists in the USA. Certainly. EVERY RACE HAS RACISTS. But, that doesn't mean that the USA as a whole is racist.

That question should be answered by that fat cow Oprah and anyone who thinks like her.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »
If disrespect is somehow evidence of racism, then where was that hippo when Bush was being disrespected by many, many, many people on the left?

Where was she?

Ohhhhhhh, I forgot. It's only racist when disrespect is directed at blacks.

Ah, how convenient.