Author Topic: Is anyone else sick of "modern" gyms?  (Read 16504 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Is anyone else sick of "modern" gyms?
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
No worse than anything else on the market besides, It's guaranteed that they are walking out already starting recovery. It also helps that we are sponsored by MM.

Bro teach them to bring their shaker cups and switch to powdered. Heavy metal toxicity is no joke. I guarantee it will add 5% to their 1RM.

Not really but better than slowly poisoning them with shitty preservatives.

Other than that I think you run a great program bro.  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »
Bro teach them to bring their shaker cups and switch to powdered. Heavy metal toxicity is no joke. I guarantee it will add 5% to their 1RM.

Not really but better than slowly poisoning them with shitty preservatives.

Other than that I think you run a great program bro.  8)

We did about 4-5 months ago. We use the MM Collegiate powder. It's just as good as more cost effective. MM also gave us about 100 shaker cups for all of our athletes. 

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
Your forget that not everyone here has your superficial goals. The 120s are nothing special for those pursuing strength. Its baby weight. When I was 19 I could rep the 120s for 16 reps AFTER I finished barbell benching.

the fact that you think 120s are something special or that very few could handle them is telling of yourself.

You need to get out of your tae bo fitness gym and take a trip to see some real athletes train. 

So you peaked at 19? You must look like a bucket of doodoo now 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2013, 03:20:36 PM »
So you peaked at 19?  

No, it's just 19 is still the teens and things always seem more impressive when you're a teen.

"I could do _____ when I was a teenager"
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
very few ppl bench the 120s properly, as in respectable speed and rom.

and whether you or anyone liftys those weight or not, it doesnt matter, the body certainly looks like you dont.

this means your form is pisspoor.theres no other explanation.

you not lifting properly, your throwing and swinging around weights.

you dont need 120lbs dumbells, you need to learn muscle mind connection.

this is typical, tiresome and predictable.the fatties who think theyre working the muscles properly.

tell you something, those who can handle 120lbs for 10 prefect reps on bench are quite the monsters.hope this helps.

but as said, the physiques always speak for themselves.

next.

Funny you should bring up the 120's...

8)  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »
Looks nice, but where's the bicep curl machine?

Haha, down the street at the local 24hr fitness.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2013, 03:25:09 PM »
I could never workout at home by myself...no motivation.

I blast the music and get to work. It has never been a problem. I also run by myself too. My motivation is innate and doesn't rely on outside stimulus.

I do understand that being around people gets the adrenaline pumping for some. I also understand talking between sets with your gym friends. What I really miss are the hot chicks walking around and stretching in front of me. Realize back in the day women were a really rare sight in a gym. Now it seems over 50%.  

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2013, 03:38:04 PM »
Your forget that not everyone here has your superficial goals. The 120s are nothing special for those pursuing strength. Its baby weight. When I was 19 I could rep the 120s for 16 reps AFTER I finished barbell benching.

[/quote

:D

sure you did bro!

gotta love the Internet. :)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2013, 04:31:49 PM »
Haha, down the street at the local 24hr fitness.

;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
Funny you should bring up the 120's...

8)  :)

Is that you? Now shoulder pressing the 120s I have never done.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
Why is everyone talking about the 120lbs dumbbells? Is that the standard top weight in gyms today?  The bottom line is the shorter the range of motion the more weight you can use.  It's something I never saw in the gyms 30 plus years ago. It seems back in the day most tried to lift a weight in the hardest way for development and not the easiest way.

Today you have guys putting a 1000lbs plus pounds on the leg press and they barely bend their knees with the back board really upright. So many do really shallow squats too calling it deep. Incline and shoulder presses are some of the best examples of delusional ego strength lifting. Guys would have to take off 20 to 30lbs plus off their dumbbells if they did a full range press. It just gives their fragile ego a boost to grab the dumbbells on the right of the rack. Bodybuilding attracts a lot of insecure people.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2013, 06:49:56 PM »

the fact that you think 120s are something special or that very few could handle them is telling of yourself.

You need to get out of your tae bo fitness gym and take a trip to see some real athletes train. 

watch out folks

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »
'Wolfox' couldn't roll 120-lb DBs across the floor much less press them for reps or do some sort of back exercise.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »
'Wolfox' couldn't roll 120-lb DBs across the floor much less press them for reps or do some sort of back exercise.

I can't currently bench them but I can row them with a pause at the top for 9 reps.

But whatever...its sad how easily you guys are impressed. Speaks a lot about the lack of your ability. Way too many drug dependent twinks around here.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2013, 07:29:36 PM »
Women rep out with the 120s in my gym it's really no big deal

:D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2013, 07:32:26 PM »
On Saturday mornings Beefyheavyweight and I would do standing side laterals at Gold's Venice with 120's. They were the fake 120's that looked absolutely perfect and really weighted 18-20 pounds. Jaws would drop. Good times.
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2013, 07:33:28 PM »

[/quote

we got proper monsters at ur gym, guy, i dont need to watch anyone train.choke on semen,imbecile

@jason, monster strenght, and yeah loads muscle.

n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2013, 07:35:47 PM »
"Wolfox" if you post a video of you doing one rep with 120-lb dumbbells of any quality on any exercise I will PM you the password to my account.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
"Wolfox" if you post a video of you doing one rep with 120-lb dumbbells of any quality on any exercise I will PM you the password to my account.
yeah me too, fully knowing its a banable offense

its nothappening.

tjhis mongoloid "tongan"(whats the fuck that means?he wears thongs for his boyfrend or soemthing?) has toothpick arms, this miscarriage hasnt even done 1 cycle yet, and looks like shit even for natural standards(unlike hulkotron who is a well built natty btw), yet talks shit here to ppl outsizing,outleaning, outlifting him by football fields.

he thinks 120lbs is impressive lift,lol, its not all im saying hes not doing them.

this pathetic piece of shit, best to ignore this skidmark.

absolute bitch made piece of shit.

bottom bareel scum.

wish someone lkicked his whore mother into stomach when she was pregnant with him
n

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »

;D     Watch out, one arm dumbell rows with a 120 (with straps) should be doable for almost anyone.
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2013, 07:41:57 PM »

I could not care less about your shitty account or proving some measly 120lb dumbell row feat.  ::) Jesus some of you act like you don't even lift.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »
;D     Watch out, one arm dumbell rows with a 120 (with straps) should be doable for almost anyone.

He is not a real person so I think I'm in the clear  :D

lol @ galeniko "this miscarriage"  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »

I do use straps  :D
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:04 PM »
yeah me too, fully knowing its a banable offense

its nothappening.

tjhis mongoloid "tongan"(whats the fuck that means?he wears thongs for his boyfrend or soemthing?) has toothpick arms, this miscarriage hasnt even done 1 cycle yet, and looks like shit even for natural standards(unlike hulkotron who is a well built natty btw), yet talks shit here to ppl outsizing,outleaning, outlifting him by football fields.

he thinks 120lbs is impressive lift,lol, its not all im saying hes not doing them.

this pathetic piece of shit, best to ignore this skidmark.

absolute bitch made piece of shit.

bottom bareel scum.

wish someone lkicked his whore mother into stomach when she was pregnant with him

Galeniko and his meth head meltdowns. It was you who tried to act like 120lbs is some sort of impressive feat. Don't go deleting all your posts again for 4th time.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2013, 07:45:34 PM »
I do use straps  :D

As do I. 120's are fucking heavy.
a