Author Topic: What is the most retarded thing(s) you have seen in the gym  (Read 34803 times)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: What is the most retarded thing(s) you have seen in the gym
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »
I saw this guy at the rich people gym where I used to train.. and the guy was picking his nose all the time. People where looking at him and he kept on doing it. So I went up to him and told him to stop picking his nose. He sorta laughs embarassed then I gave him a dead stare in the eyes and said: "Seriously!" Needless to say he stopped after that.  :)

You probably made him crap his pants..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2006, 01:39:39 PM »
I'd have to go with one of the "trainers" at Bally having two rotund women do biceps curls and shoulder presses with 10-lb. dumbells........WHILE THEY'RE BOUNCING ON TRAMPOLINES!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2006, 01:40:26 PM »
yeah, that kind of takes the cake right there
X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2006, 01:45:10 PM »
I saw this dude once, older guy, come in "on" something. Funniest thing, he was doing Kung Fu kicks all over the place. You had to be there.
HAHA, RON.....

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
I saw this dude once, older guy, come in "on" something. Funniest thing, he was doing Kung Fu kicks all over the place. You had to be there.

haha   yeah we have one of those..  He doesn't workout, just punches the leaves on the plants and stuff..

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2006, 01:54:09 PM »

haha   yeah we have one of those..  He doesn't workout, just punches the leaves on the plants and stuff..

It was freaky man. But funny. By the end I could not keep from laughing out loud. My training partners started to laugh too. He knew we were laughing, but didn't say shit. To top it off, he had this "Chuck Norris" from the 70's haircut. I wish I had I camera with me, it was priceless.
HAHA, RON.....

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2006, 01:55:37 PM »
yeah if you did, you coulda posted pictures of this gem
X

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2006, 06:23:38 AM »
I heard a guy making a shivering sound when he got in the pool.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2006, 06:39:17 AM »
the funniest thing about the gym is that 95 percent of the time the only guys wearing tank tops and shorts are 160lbs. and all the 285lb. monsters are all covered up in baggy sweats, i heard one of these little scrawny tools talking to one of his friends one time and he says, "we work hard why not show it off", hahahaha, the dude was literally 150lbs. and benching 115 on the Smith Machine.

Hahahaha.

400kwgtr

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2006, 07:15:01 AM »
I saw this one guy doing bench press years ago and was wearing a pair of those running shorts with the splits up the side of them. He had one of his nuts hanging out of the side for everyone to see. It was very funny, i didnt know if i should tell him or not. This big guy walked past and says to him "hey buddy, one of your nuts are hanging out."  I laughed my head off.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2006, 01:24:38 PM »
There's a kid at the gym who has some decent size but every time he does standing preacher curls he puts 45's on each side of the EZ curl bar and uses his entire body as a counter weight. The only part of him that touches the ground are his toes about 3 feet stretched out behind him. The funniest thing is seeing how embarassed people get when they ask to work in with him then realize what he's doing.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
saw a father and son duo today each 6 feet and 140lbs. apiece doing endless 100lb. lat pulldown/kneeling cable crunch supersets with the mat on the floor, INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2006, 01:29:59 PM »
Guys with NO ARMS, NO LEGS, NO CHEST, AND NO BACK, constantly flexing the only muscle group they have. Abs. If I were 135 lbs with a broom stick build,I'd have a constant six pack too. It's really funnt to watch ;D

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »
I see this one dude...   wears the same shit every time hes at the gym, (way baggy pants, and a tore up sleeveless shirt that you would figure, just dont wear at all), and wears a shit load of posing oil and he leaves fucking oil marks on the dam bench.  he then walks around not realizing that hes stankin' cuz the people gives him the "gotdam that smells" look once he walks right by.  he then does the VanDamme stretches and makes sure the ladies check him out lil does he know that the ladies are prolly grossed out by him.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »
AH-HAHAHAHAHA!  Hilarious...

HAHAHAHAHA

C4Fanatic

• Getbig I
  • Watchin' the Freak Parade on GB!
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2006, 06:36:37 PM »
I see this one dude...   wears the same shit every time hes at the gym, (way baggy pants, and a tore up sleeveless shirt that you would figure, just dont wear at all), and wears a shit load of posing oil and he leaves fucking oil marks on the dam bench.  he then walks around not realizing that hes stankin' cuz the people gives him the "gotdam that smells" look once he walks right by.  he then does the VanDamme stretches and makes sure the ladies check him out lil does he know that the ladies are prolly grossed out by him.

We got a guy like this at my gym. He's probably late 40's early 50's, in good shape, tan like old leather. Wears a stringer tank top and baggies and before every work out he's in the lounge spraying himself with.................... ........................ ........................ ...............get ready for it...................... ........................ . :o PAM Cooking Spray :o....................... ...............I shit you not!

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »
33. Sporting unsightly piercings, ie lip studs.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2006, 10:24:29 AM »
We got a guy like this at my gym. He's probably late 40's early 50's, in good shape, tan like old leather. Wears a stringer tank top and baggies and before every work out he's in the lounge spraying himself with.................... ........................ ........................ ...............get ready for it...................... ........................ . :o PAM Cooking Spray :o....................... ...............I shit you not!

WOW... PAM cooking spray... i know Vic Martinez uses that for posing but shit he uses it to pose for comps not for working out!!

this dude thinks he's gonna start doing lat spreads so the PAM oil does not make his thumb slip off his waist.

Man, classic case of a dude who doesn't compete but thinks one day he will!

Good one fellow GOLDS GYM bro! HAHAHAHA!!!!

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2006, 11:49:32 AM »
In my gym, there are gay guys lying on the machines together, making out!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-\

South Beach baby.  8)

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2006, 01:14:53 PM »
A couple years ago I was at the gym and I saw this fat dude...in black wrestling tights, with hair like joe dirt with black lipstick on... running like he was chasing a sausage truck or somethin on the treadmill... with this REALLY intense look on his face... pure focus :) and then he tripped and rode the treadmill on his gut to the floor... funniest shit I've ever seen, but I didn't want to say anything cause the dude kinda scared me:)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: July 18, 2006, 06:17:33 PM »
NASTY

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #221 on: July 18, 2006, 06:19:10 PM »
NASTY

You mean you and chinamen go hand in mouth like noodles and italiens?
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2006, 06:23:21 PM »
wow he doesn't even know how to spell italian... poor alexxx

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2006, 06:24:09 PM »
this thread offends me because i'm retarded.

yes, you are retarded sarcasm...Oh Sorry..I mean Bast :-*

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2006, 06:33:28 PM »
You mean you and chinamen go hand in mouth like noodles and italiens?

yes, Alex i do have him pinned as that type of guy...