Author Topic: how big can one get on just test, deca and gh.  (Read 17068 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
how big can one get on just test, deca and gh.
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:17:26 AM »
So how far can just the humble testosterona, nandrolona and gh take you in bodybuilding?
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: how big can one get on just test, deca and gh.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
So how far can just the humble testosterona, nandrolona and gh take you in bodybuilding?
truthfully, this the bread and butter in off season training, add d-bol and I suspect you can reach 90% of you genetics limitation in regards to mass

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »
you can get truly huge i believe provided you eat a lot of chickens and rice and lift heavy ass weight

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »
it's the simplest and most effective combo of drugs to add size.

personally, i'd prefer to see 2g of test, 1g of deca and 100mg dbol per day with as much gh as you can afford for as long as you can afford it.... something like 16 weeks preferably.

keep your kcals high enough to grow and keep putting food in you every couple hours.

and when it's time to cut down and get hard, replace the deca with tren and replace the dbol with anadrol.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 08:41:43 PM »
i hear the arab with no moneys just stick to test and what other roids are cheap and top that off with insulin.

they get huge.

yes its safe to say with given genetics, test and gh almost on themselves can make one a pro.

not given gneetics, nothing will
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 10:21:45 PM »
i hear the arab with no moneys just stick to test and what other roids are cheap and top that off with insulin.

they get huge.

yes its safe to say with given genetics, test and gh almost on themselves can make one a pro.

not given gneetics, nothing will

in my experience, test only... even in high doses 5+g/wk won't give the same results as 2g test and 1g deca (or 1g of something 'similar'.. tren, eq, dbol/drol [150/day=1050/wk], hell, even primo). i'm not a big believer in the 'synergistic' bro-science stuff, since I've never seen any studies on it, but it seems to work.

I recall watching an old vhs tape of a seminar dan duchaine and somebody from "PeakMag" where he talked about dorian "supposedly" believing using 6-10 different drugs was more beneficial than using 2-3 in equal doses. (4g of 2-3 vs 4g of 6-10, ect)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 01:44:45 AM »
And would you be so kind as to give a brief explanation for why that is. If test is king he isnt much of a king if he needs to be mixed with his minions... ;)

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 02:59:16 AM »
And would you be so kind as to give a brief explanation for why that is. If test is king he isnt much of a king if he needs to be mixed with his minions... ;)
wht esfitness said is a bit confusing. I have decided to order some pharmacology and steroid.chemistry books to find out for myself what this is all about.

If you guys have any pdfs please forward me the links.
thanks.

$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »
come on now, all kings need minions, they are nothing without the minios  :D

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 08:59:05 AM »
come on now, all kings need minions, they are nothing without the minios  :D
we are talking political science now
;D
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 09:10:52 AM »
we are talking political science now
;D
:D

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:38 AM »
truthfully, this the bread and butter in off season training, add d-bol and I suspect you can reach 90% of you genetics limitation in regards to mass
adding gh should raise the genetic barrier
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 09:21:58 AM »
adding gh should raise the genetic barrier
i said 90% because there is one factor the brings you past this barrier that can not be replaced with any other compound known to man and that is SLIN.

no gh or aas combined in the largest amount can get you to the size slin can, it is in a league of its own, however I do not recommend it because it compromises aesthetics, so unless you have been lifting for ten years and juicing for 5, don't even think about it.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 09:30:02 AM »

I don't think Test needs to be mixed with anything to work great.  It will work better, but it is not necessary.  Test is the only drug I can say on its own is a complete package.  Think about all the other drugs, maybe Dbol will fit into the category too, but everything else I think of is between shit-good on a scale when take on its own.  1+grams of Test will definitely have big results.  Sides too, but big upside.  Yeah I would say Test and Dbol are the two drugs that on their own pack a huge punch and don't require other drugs to even them out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 11:01:16 AM »
wht esfitness said is a bit confusing. I have decided to order some pharmacology and steroid.chemistry books to find out for myself what this is all about.

If you guys have any pdfs please forward me the links.
thanks.

be carefull about the steroid chem books, many are full of bro-science... i'd stick with Endocrinology books. I scour used book stores and thrift stores and get the OLDEST books I can find since they tend to have more info on steroids in them.. a lot of times OLD obscure steroids too. my wall/bookcase used to be FULL of them, and I believe the most I paid for any of them was like $3!.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

I don't understand why it is.

from my experience.. my own personal experience with my body, as well as people I've trained and people who know personally... 3g of test + 2g of deca will produce better results than 5g of test alone.

why? I dunno.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
in my experience, test only... even in high doses 5+g/wk won't give the same results as 2g test and 1g deca (or 1g of something 'similar'.. tren, eq, dbol/drol [150/day=1050/wk], hell, even primo). i'm not a big believer in the 'synergistic' bro-science stuff, since I've never seen any studies on it, but it seems to work.

I recall watching an old vhs tape of a seminar dan duchaine and somebody from "PeakMag" where he talked about dorian "supposedly" believing using 6-10 different drugs was more beneficial than using 2-3 in equal doses. (4g of 2-3 vs 4g of 6-10, ect)
yeah i think theres truth to that.

i also think bit aas + gh will be better than just upping the aas.

as for the saying test being king,its bit relative.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 11:21:32 AM »
for covering most ground, test is king, period, are there compounds that are more beneficial then test for specific things, Of course.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 11:25:19 AM »
be carefull about the steroid chem books, many are full of bro-science... i'd stick with Endocrinology books. I scour used book stores and thrift stores and get the OLDEST books I can find since they tend to have more info on steroids in them.. a lot of times OLD obscure steroids too. my wall/bookcase used to be FULL of them, and I believe the most I paid for any of them was like $3!.
i agree the steroid handbooks are only good for getting a first idea.

sometimes they have massive errors in them which are either never corrected or with next release-update, a decade later.

i remember clearly, 15years ago, the one most popular steroid handbook, not one hint to the possibility of tren causing bitchtits, let alone how to "prevent or avoid)it.
meanwhile for the other steroids,theres been explicit warnings etc.

but 1 thing i still wonder about how have builders found out about arimidex so fast after its been released.same thing on that,in the first books, this was never mentioned.now it s one of the fav estrogen blockers out there.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
in bigger faster stronger the fat powerlifter guy who is some sort of powerlifting union chairman

said that a combination of different steroids is more effective than a large quantity of one

it keeps the receptors guessing

muscle confusion   :D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 02:24:07 PM »
in bigger faster stronger the fat powerlifter guy who is some sort of powerlifting union chairman

said that a combination of different steroids is more effective than a large quantity of one

it keeps the receptors guessing

muscle confusion   :D

Muscle confusion: think of doing a curl while actually doing a skull crusher - confuses the muscle into growing bigger biceps
Receptor confusion: think of injecting tren when actually injecting deca - confuses the body into becoming a "carb furnace." Will allow you to eat all the carbs you want and get down to 2% BF
:D :D

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
My experience (though limited) is that test, deca, and anavar are a great combo. Add gh and the gains are amazing.  I have been able to get only test for awhile now, and I definitely see and feel the difference.  :'(
muscleup

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 02:35:54 PM »
Muscle confusion: think of doing a curl while actually doing a skull crusher - confuses the muscle into growing bigger biceps
Receptor confusion: think of injecting tren when actually injecting deca - confuses the body into becoming a "carb furnace." Will allow you to eat all the carbs you want and get down to 2% BF
:D :D

lol funniest thing ive heard in a while haha

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »
You get diminishing returns with all products
Just like if you're squatting 4x a week, will squatting one more day produce better effects than adding front squats instead? Probably not.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 03:23:37 PM »
I don't understand why it is.

from my experience.. my own personal experience with my body, as well as people I've trained and people who know personally... 3g of test + 2g of deca will produce better results than 5g of test alone.

why? I dunno.

Jesus either or would produce massive gains for me, I was thinking couple grams test, 1gm deca, D,bol pre workout, 4iu GH daily for off season gaining...