Author Topic: The Next Trayvon???....Tyson Jerome Barnette  (Read 4521 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Next Trayvon???....Tyson Jerome Barnette
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
Tit for tat.  He didn't like the knockout game posts so he attempted deflection. 

Well that's petty.  I don't see any correlation at all.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 07:46:09 AM »

Innocent until proven guilty...right BB????  As far as his death is concerned...all we know is Zimmerman's side and quite frankly from his recent actions, he was lying.  Even his wife thinks he was lying straight from the beginning. 

But he'll have to answer to a higher authority one day.

coming from the guy who sees that a black guy is murdered and automatically assumes not only that it was a white guy who did it, but that it was a hate crime against blacks. 

you should read your own posts before you press "post" dude.  seriously.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 08:03:13 AM »
coming from the guy who sees that a black guy is murdered and automatically assumes not only that it was a white guy who did it, but that it was a hate crime against blacks. 

LOL!!

Thread over.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 08:18:24 AM »

I took an educated guess to the circumstances based on the info available....we'll see what happens
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
I took an educated guess to the circumstances based on the info available....we'll see what happens

Isn't that what profiling is?  If you were really taking an educated guess based on statistics, wouldn't you naturally assume the murderer was black?
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »

an EDUCATED guess???  you mean a black guy died.......so your educated guess is that a white guy did it.......because he hates black people.  yeah OK.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2013, 09:09:50 AM »
Zimmerman wasn't a racist.  He wouldn't have chased Condi Rice or Colin Powell that day.

but he would have chased a 17-year old Eminem/Marshall mathers. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »

and i'm guessing that if it so happens that it was a white guy you'll be completely convinced that "white people are bad"? 

that's the scary part. 

I know we're being hard on you right now but you have to understand that if I was saying about black people what you're saying about white people and people actually found out, my life would be ruined.  i'd lose all my clients and a lot of friends. 

there are no consequences for you talking about white people the way you do.  you're a total bigoted racist and because you're black no one says a god damn thing.  fucking ridiculous. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2013, 09:20:26 AM »
and i'm guessing that if it so happens that it was a white guy you'll be completely convinced that "white people are bad"? 

that's the scary part. 

I know we're being hard on you right now but you have to understand that if I was saying about black people what you're saying about white people and people actually found out, my life would be ruined.  i'd lose all my clients and a lot of friends. 

there are no consequences for you talking about white people the way you do.  you're a total bigoted racist and because you're black no one says a god damn thing.  fucking ridiculous. 

Isn't Vince's statement an example of racial profiling? 
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »
Isn't Vince's statement an example of racial profiling? 

no.  it's worse. 

racial profiling is a cop seeing a black guy or a Mexican guy and stopping them because he thinks they look suspicious based upon his own preconceived notions about blacks and Mexicans.

Vince doesn't even see anybody.  he finds a dead black guy and simply figures that a white guy did it.  you know.  cuz black guys never kill other black guys.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2013, 09:43:34 AM »
When blacks start reacting the same to the fellow blacks and others they kill in disportionate numbers  - maybe then I will give a crap.  Until then - who gives a shit? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
When blacks start reacting the same to the fellow blacks and others they kill in disportionate numbers  - maybe then I will give a crap.  Until then - who gives a shit? 

lol shut up...you sound like an idiot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2013, 10:04:12 AM »

What available info made you think this was similar to Martin/Zimmerman?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 10:05:07 AM »

LMFAO - says the fool hundreds of thousands in debt still supporting obamacare. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2013, 10:05:48 AM »
LMFAO - says the fool hundreds of thousands in debt still supporting obamacare. 
lol...you sure do know a lot dont you

LANDSLIDE COMING!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
lol...you sure do know a lot dont you

LANDSLIDE COMING!

Next Trayvon?  Go on any street corner in any ghetto w thugs w pants around their asses, gold teeth, hoodies, attitude problems, etx.    There are millions of Trayvons out there. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 12:20:19 PM »

a black guy died. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 12:21:09 PM »
a black guy died. 

That's probably it.   :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »
no.  it's worse.  

racial profiling is a cop seeing a black guy or a Mexican guy and stopping them because he thinks they look suspicious based upon his own preconceived notions about blacks and Mexicans.

Vince doesn't even see anybody.  he finds a dead black guy and simply figures that a white guy did it.  you know.  cuz black guys never kill other black guys.

Vince has a preconception of the race of a perpetrator and that is exactly what racial profiling is.  It's worse in so much as it's not based at all on logic and is purely prejudicial. All data would indicate the murder would be most likely be black.  But that doesn't mean it's a guarantee, only that it's very very likely.

At least in a place like New York City, where over 85% of crime is committed by blacks, it's understandable to theorize, although you can never be certain and should not limit judgement, the perpetrator of the crime is black because the odds indicate that probability is again, highly likely.  The odds of a particular perp to be black iincrease and decrease depending on the crime.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2013, 12:44:43 AM »

The police officials think its racially motivated....they likely know something we don't
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 05:05:27 AM »

What did he say that's wrong? 95% of black murders are committed by other blacks yet the only time they actually care is when the murder falls into the 5%. It's a sad joke.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2013, 05:30:47 AM »

Never mention Sharpton again...I don't like him and I definitely don't like Jesse Jackson after I met the guy while working in corrections. 

I'm basically saying that some moron saw a black guy "who didn't belong" and decided to kill him despite the fact that he's in a USPS uniform and driving around in a USPS truck.

Did it even say that the shooter is white?
$

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:36 AM »
What did he say that's wrong? 95% of black murders are committed by other blacks yet the only time they actually care is when the murder falls into the 5%. It's a sad joke.

that's not a statistic that Vince wants to hear right now.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2013, 08:42:54 AM »

how can you measure the level of care?
Thats what i was getting at. There is black on black crime and we do care.... but it doesnt get the media exposure like a trayvon martin case because of the circumstances. And you can say "well the liberal media put them on TV and news papers" and id reply "blacks dont run the liberal media.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:59 AM »
I don't agree.  There is a concerted effort to exaggerate the level of white on black crime.  Much like the right uses religion, guns and abortion to rile up their base, the left and in particular those in the black community, exploit issues of race. 
A