Author Topic: Untold Truth number 4 Bostin Loyd.  (Read 19148 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Untold Truth number 4 Bostin Loyd.
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 08:50:57 PM »
He says he dieted on 4000-5000 cals so maybe he's running fake food too.
sure he did.

theres one guy at our gym too, hes same height as me and has few lbs on me shredded vs shredded.

hes on the usual steroids and little bit gh protocols.

he tells the suckers(thatd be you, ppl like you)that hes absolutely natural.

and he also tells them he eats 4000calories all the way till contest day.sure he does.

you will see the light one day, you havent even done a cycle(i sure hope so), youll see when you come off the anti depressants,taht it isnt all that, with the metabloism boost of steroids.

another guy, hes an absolute monstrum, borracho knows who i mean he seen the pics, he tells the suckers he eats 1000gramms of carbs.
meanwhile he tells me he eats 200gramms a day.

thats how it goes, the unworthy , inferior chumps get serbved bullshit.

;)

I've been adding more volume recently, focusing on more pumping movements and avoiding lockout... trying to put more strain on the muscle itself and as little as poosible on the tendons/connective tissue.

Been contemplating going up to a routine hitting everything twice weekly... espcially now since im on the sauce.... You have any recommendations for a split that hits everything twice a week? Cause traditonally

I've always done the Yates split,
Mon - Chest/Bis
Tues - Back/abs/traps
Wed - Off
Thursday - Shoulders/Tris
Friday - Quads/Hams/Calves/Abs
Sat - off
Sun - off

Since I've been on the gas and focusing on a less weight/higher rep routine, I've seen much better progress and I'm not exhausted all the time... I've also dropped cardio to 2x weekly 30 min low intesity sessions, and just focused on being dead nuts on diet..

Anyway, any good ideas for a 2x week split? And do you think it would be beneficial over my current routine, considering the small amount of gear im running? (250mg Test Cyp/Week and 300mg Tren A/week)
yah im convinced this is the better way, the low volume stuff if for when young and fresh and loaded on gear, to build up the fundament to play with that later on.

or one can do one kind of training 1 week, the other kind the next week.

your split is decnt ,the cardio is ok, i would maybe even do every day if the willpower is there, having a rest day after back and legs is pretty smart move.

why are you running tren when you're above 20%+ bf?
says who?even if he is, he will get lean eventualy ,given proper diet.

n

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »
I lol'd at dat "viscular fat"

"my girlfriend moved INTO me"

Oh shit he let the cat out of the bag...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 09:00:23 PM »
sure he did.

theres one guy at our gym too, hes same height as me and has few lbs on me shredded vs shredded.

hes on the usual steroids and little bit gh protocols.

he tells the suckers(thatd be you, ppl like you)that hes absolutely natural.

and he also tells them he eats 4000calories all the way till contest day.sure he does.

you will see the light one day, you havent even done a cycle(i sure hope so), youll see when you come off the anti depressants,taht it isnt all that, with the metabloism boost of steroids.

another guy, hes an absolute monstrum, borracho knows who i mean he seen the pics, he tells the suckers he eats 1000gramms of carbs.
meanwhile he tells me he eats 200gramms a day.

thats how it goes, the unworthy , inferior chumps get serbved bullshit.

;)
yah im convinced this is the better way, the low volume stuff if for when young and fresh and loaded on gear, to build up the fundament to play with that later on.

or one can do one kind of training 1 week, the other kind the next week.

your split is decnt ,the cardio is ok, i would maybe even do every day if the willpower is there, having a rest day after back and legs is pretty smart move.
says who?even if he is, he will get lean eventualy ,given proper diet.

Speaking of suckers I hope no one actually bought your shitty book. I mean a lot of Lyle Mcdonalds books are already available for free on the net. And most of us know you plagiarized his stuff and try to pass it off on your own.

Stick to meth you junkie.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 09:08:21 PM »
Speaking of suckers I hope no one actually bought your shitty book. I mean a lot of Lyle Mcdonalds books are already available for free on the net. And most of us know you plagiarized his stuff and try to pass it off on your own.

Stick to meth you junkie.

I doubt gal ever read anything by Lyle. Could be wrong but that's my guess.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 09:14:05 PM »

I have a little saying that goes "let the big dog eat."

Moral of the story: Let Shockwave (the big dog) eat (tren.)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 09:26:06 PM »
whats wrong with that?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 09:34:13 PM »
because
a.im not above 20% anymore, derpina. Pretty sure had you read any of my posts during our arguments you would have picked up that im in the mid teens now, and have lost almost 80lbs of fat.

B.why the fuck would one have to be under 20% to run tren anyway, and I thought you had never touched juice, so why would you even be asking questions like that if you have zero experience anyway?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 09:37:31 PM »
fat memory?

the fuck?

???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 09:48:12 PM »
because
a.im not above 20% anymore, derpina. Pretty sure had you read any of my posts during our arguments you would have picked up that im in the mid teens now, and have lost almost 80lbs of fat.

B.why the fuck would one have to be under 20% to run tren anyway, and I thought you had never touched juice, so why would you even be asking questions like that if you have zero experience anyway?

pics or work, fatboy.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »

He says you can go nuts with the drugs, but not training or you'll burn out... lol

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 09:50:23 PM »
I doubt gal ever read anything by Lyle. Could be wrong but that's my guess.

You'd be wrong but thanks anyway. I know for a fact he has. Anyone who has read Lyles stuff knows it too. Galeniko is a plagiarizer. He's fooled a lot of gullible people around here into believing he's some sort of guru. I laugh at the thought.

But who cares anyway. Gal is a nobody.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
pics or work, fatboy.
You first, dud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 09:53:43 PM »
You first, dud.

I already posted a pic. We all know for a fact my physique > yours, Mr cankles. 
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 09:55:59 PM »
I already posted a pic. We all know for a fact my physique > yours, Mr cankles. 
Your "physique" < the shit on bootys tits, little guy. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 09:56:45 PM »
I have a little saying that goes "let the big dog eat."

Moral of the story: Let Shockwave (the big dog) eat (tren.)

lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
because

Shockwave, you should do PHAT.  Monday and Tuesday, upper and lower power days, Thur. Fri. and Sat. are Hypertrophy days.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 09:59:17 PM »
Your "physique" < the shit on bootys tits, little guy. :-*

Lets not pretend like you're some sort of mass monster. You're 40% fat and weak as shit for your size. I seen some of your numbers in the training forum. Sad.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:34 PM »
Shockwave, you should do PHAT.  Monday and Tuesday, upper and lower power days, Thur. Fri. and Sat. are Hypertrophy days.

Was just glnna say the same.

IMO the best 2x a week split. Worked GREAT as a natty, works even better on "creatine".

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2013, 10:02:11 PM »

IMO the best 2x a week split. Worked GREAT as a natty, works even better on "creatine".

lol... I'm still to much of a pussy to try "creatine".

PHAT works amazingly for me. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2013, 10:05:05 PM »
Lets not pretend like you're some sort of mass monster. You're 40% fat and weak as shit for your size. I seen some of your numbers in the training forum. Sad.
So I'll see you tomorrow at 3 for leg day. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 10:05:14 PM »
lol... I'm still to much of a pussy to try "creatine".

PHAT works amazingly for me. 

Nah bro, I recommend most guys stay natty for life unless the curiosity is just driving them crazy or they plan to compete at a higher level.

My most productive years as a natty were my last to when I used PHAT. Training once a week is a waste of potential gains IMO!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »
So I'll see you tomorrow at 3 for leg day. 8)

It's Monday though...don't you mean Chest?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2013, 10:07:03 PM »
Nah bro, I recommend most guys stay natty for life unless the curiosity is just driving them crazy or they plan to compete at a higher level.

My most productive years as a natty were my last to when I used PHAT. Training once a week is a waste of potential gains IMO!

Cool, good to know!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 10:18:38 PM »

Perfect. Thanks for the heads up chiro and PIP.

Wolfsdowncocks -
Even if I was going to post pics ( which im not, considering how much information ive put on this site, my highly identifiable tats, and the fact that I really love my career and dont trust any of you bitches), I sure as shit am not going to post them at the beck and call of some supposed tongan homo who thinks that talking shit about information I freely posted on the site is going to somehow bother me or bait me into posting a pic.

So suck a dick broskie, I have nothing to prove to you and youll never know if im telling the truth or not.

besides, why would you give a shit about some dude who has never claimed to be anything but average? Oh, thats right, you dont, you're just trying to get me to post a pic so you can try and insult me. Too bad im not going to give you the satisfaction. :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2013, 10:28:30 PM »
because

the b post; thats so true. I dont get people that say you habe to be under single digits to run tren..fucking idiots tren is one of the most powerfull steroids why wouldnt a guy at double digits bf that wants to get bigger run tren lol..even fat powerlifter runs tren