Author Topic: Untold Truth number 4 Bostin Loyd.  (Read 19203 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Untold Truth number 4 Bostin Loyd.
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 10:33:03 PM »
Perfect. Thanks for the heads up chiro and PIP.

Wolfsdowncocks -
Even if I was going to post pics ( which im not, considering how much information ive put on this site, my highly identifiable tats, and the fact that I really love my career and dont trust any of you bitches), I sure as shit am not going to post them at the beck and call of some supposed tongan homo who thinks that talking shit about information I freely posted on the site is going to somehow bother me or bait me into posting a pic.

So suck a dick broskie, I have nothing to prove to you and youll never know if im telling the truth or not.

besides, why would you give a shit about some dude who has never claimed to be anything but average? Oh, thats right, you dont, you're just trying to get me to post a pic so you can try and insult me. Too bad im not going to give you the satisfaction. :D

im the same way. No fucking way would i post my pics here after i admitted to be on the roids here. I have tattoos to that could  be a big giveaway. Why the fuck would you post a pic just to prove wolfox something lol
There are some people here i trust that have seen my pic from my  comeback and thats enough

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »
Goodness, says his cycle was:
370mg sust
100 prop
200 mast
300 tren
150 primo
150 eq
100 npp
150 winny

110mg anavar
110 proviron
50 winny
60 halo
750mcg oral tren
55mcg t3
60-80mcg clen
10-12iu gh
igf (amount unknown)
slin (amount unknown)
synthol (3cc each head, tri, bi, chest, etc)

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 05:51:27 AM »
kid is a fucking tool! makes it seem cool to abuse the shit out of drugs and use fake gear! lol what a clown.  some 20 yr old kid trying to give advice oh god, lol.  "i just love the drugs part man, the drugs part i just love this man i dont do it for anyone but me and the drugs"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 06:03:40 AM »
kid is a fucking tool! makes it seem cool to abuse the shit out of drugs and use fake gear! lol what a clown.  some 20 yr old kid trying to give advice oh god, lol.  "i just love the drugs part man, the drugs part i just love this man i dont do it for anyone but me and the drugs"
Tbombz was the same way about the drugs.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2013, 06:45:00 AM »
the b post; thats so true. I dont get people that say you habe to be under single digits to run tren..fucking idiots tren is one of the most powerfull steroids why wouldnt a guy at double digits bf that wants to get bigger run tren lol..even fat powerlifter runs tren

1) side effects are waaaay less when lean
2) steroids work better at lower body fat levels.

That's the thinking at least....I tend to agree with it, and i would tell someone who wants to start juicing to get as lean as they can first, muscle loss be damned.

But plenty of people disagree and that's cool. Just my opinion

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2013, 07:19:35 AM »

That's the thinking at least....I tend to agree with it, and i would tell someone who wants to start juicing to get as lean as they can first, muscle loss be damned.

Strongmen and powerlifters agree. They're all going to lean out before they hop on steroids.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2013, 07:28:19 AM »
im the same way. No fucking way would i post my pics here after i admitted to be on the roids here. I have tattoos to that could  be a big giveaway. Why the fuck would you post a pic just to prove wolfox something lol
There are some people here i trust that have seen my pic from my  comeback and thats enough
pic or no pic, change your avatar Mensa Bob. makes me sick.
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2013, 07:55:22 AM »
I doubt gal ever read anything by Lyle. Could be wrong but that's my guess.
the only books on bbuilding i ever read are :

-the black steroid handbook which is re released every couple years,and updated a little bit, the last one is in dire need of update imo, but i realize its written by a dealer,who even talks down on some ugls for no reason(ie he lies, so this makes the whole book seem fishy)

-some keto diet book in german released 15+ years ago, it was by a german who barely broke into single digits bodyfat ,but this was revolutionary for me back then.

-a blue cover book on hgh, brutaly outdated haha

-an anabolics book by the weird author name "L.heur", then it dawned on me who is the author, when you read the author name backwards :D

-a book on clen when it was the suposed new big thing, which it never became.

-arnolds 700page book

thats it, never anything from any lyle, the wolfox clown cant even knwo, he hasnt read neither lyles book nor mine, except if he fileshared mine,he sure didnt order one.
but the clown hasnt read either, they sure as hell arent the same.

8)

those were ok books to read for newcomer who wants inform themselves, but ive moved on since and read medical publications and books,there are some out there written by professors in dumbed down language so ppl like me can understand them too :D
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:39 AM »
Goodness, says his cycle was:
370mg sust
100 prop
200 mast
300 tren
150 primo
150 eq
100 npp
150 winny

110mg anavar
110 proviron
50 winny
60 halo
750mcg oral tren
55mcg t3
60-80mcg clen
10-12iu gh
igf (amount unknown)
slin (amount unknown)
synthol (3cc each head, tri, bi, chest, etc)
is this every day?

not bad, he made sure to benefit from all drugs available worldwide haha

he wont be asking if this and that drugs is useful for this and that purpose, he just usem them all at once ;D ;D

however, no arimidex.lol@ both oral and injectable winny, this makes absolute no sense at all, the guy has a slight addicts attitude

and yes, steroids do work better when leaner, and the side effects,esp estrogen, are less.and progesterone, which many ignore, forget or neveer even heard of.

and yes, theres posters here from sweden, i have met a swedish guy once, hell no, id never post a pic and only jokingly admit to steroid use if i lived there.

n

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »

that might be true but they still work good at double digit bf to

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »
that might be true but they still work good at double digit bf to
I took a teaspoon of Creatine and eat a sweet potato once.

IronGangsta

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »
is this every day?

he wont be asking if this and that drugs is useful for this and that purpose, he just usem them all at once ;D ;D

however, no arimidex.lol@ both oral and injectable winny, this makes absolute no sense at all, the guy has a slight addicts attitude

and yes, steroids do work better when leaner, and the side effects,esp estrogen, are less.and progesterone, which many ignore, forget or neveer even heard of.

and yes, theres posters here from sweden, i have met a swedish guy once, hell no, id never post a pic and only jokingly admit to steroid use if i lived there.

I hope he founds his brain before hurting himself....

I means seriously bodybuilding is all a mask hiding a shitload of problems under "shredded body."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »

Where did this come from? Has this been your personal experience, or just stuff youve read? I have next to no side effects, and im definitely not lean... somewhere between 15-18% bf.

and imho if youtr going to juice why wait until youre lean? Jump on and reap the benefits while dieting. Its made a huge difference for me oersonally, with dieting, how I look, strength, muscle mass, recovery, evwrything.

IMHO, if youte going to use, there is no reason to put it off, unless one is scared of something or wants to waste time and effort doing it a harder way when they dont have to.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2013, 11:26:01 AM »
is this every day?

yes in listening to the vid, he claims every day. much makes no sence, winny oral and inj, eq and mast, no arimidex, cutting and bulking drugs mixed together (doable but overall doesn't seem thought out). to be fair he may have left things out or added things in as he said he was going from memory

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2013, 11:29:34 AM »
lad's a complete jackass  ::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
this kid is legit retarded, injection scar tissue is absolutely not something you ever want in your muscle

I just don't understand idiots who do 'site injections' ... unless you're a pro who 'needs' swelling in there. You disfigure your muscle with scar tissue, risk slicing through nerves and losing Innervation (leading to a loss in strength and size like stroke patients and people with trapped nerves) and can get sterile abcesses and infections from the nasty cheap UG stuff most people use.

long term you can cause joint damage because the muscle shortens with scar tissue buildup and pulls on the tendon too much causing the joints to move out of alignment.

dickhead

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »
this kid is legit retarded, injection scar tissue is absolutely not something you ever want in your muscle

I just don't understand idiots who do 'site injections' ... unless you're a pro who 'needs' swelling in there. You disfigure your muscle with scar tissue, risk slicing through nerves and losing Innervation (leading to a loss in strength and size like stroke patients and people with trapped nerves) and can get sterile abcesses and infections from the nasty cheap UG stuff most people use.

long term you can cause joint damage because the muscle shortens with scar tissue buildup and pulls on the tendon too much causing the joints to move out of alignment.

dickhead
WELL opening 5 minutes' haven't trained 3wks''can't feel my hand here/here and arm is numb here,otherwise i'm fine and the bad scab.his parents are all cool with this i'm sure..

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2013, 12:39:58 PM »
"I don't care if it's muscle, I just want it to look like it."  He has IFBB pro written all over him.
He has good advices for younger guys.  "Don't overtrain, you'll get burned out...it's ok to over do it with drugs and synthol though....remember 3cc's, 3cc's;)"
Like a bad accident, you can't help but watch and smile.  For this, I say thanks.
Nothing like being praised for your honesty about how you're a shady guy.  Like the rapist who tells future girlfriends, "look I'm not saying I didn't force myself on most of my hook ups...but that just how it is."
"Wow Roger, you have much integrity."
 ::)
Props for being real?  Today's generation is beyond help...especially the workout dicks.
N

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »

Today's generation is beyond help...especially the workout dicks.

early 30s here, but sadly I feel the same about many of my peers

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
Early grave

Solid contender in the 2014 pool.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »
the only books on bbuilding i ever read are :

-the black steroid handbook which is re released every couple years,and updated a little bit, the last one is in dire need of update imo, but i realize its written by a dealer,who even talks down on some ugls for no reason(ie he lies, so this makes the whole book seem fishy)

-some keto diet book in german released 15+ years ago, it was by a german who barely broke into single digits bodyfat ,but this was revolutionary for me back then.

-a blue cover book on hgh, brutaly outdated haha

-an anabolics book by the weird author name "L.heur", then it dawned on me who is the author, when you read the author name backwards :D

-a book on clen when it was the suposed new big thing, which it never became.

-arnolds 700page book

thats it, never anything from any lyle, the wolfox clown cant even knwo, he hasnt read neither lyles book nor mine, except if he fileshared mine,he sure didnt order one.
but the clown hasnt read either, they sure as hell arent the same.

8)

those were ok books to read for newcomer who wants inform themselves, but ive moved on since and read medical publications and books,there are some out there written by professors in dumbed down language so ppl like me can understand them too :D

Way back on mayhem, Wiggs' wife at the time translated some of the cycles he wrote out in that book. The doses were nothing crazy but they were long cycles, up to 6 months long.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »
Way back on mayhem, Wiggs' wife at the time translated some of the cycles he wrote out in that book. The doses were nothing crazy but they were long cycles, up to 6 months long.

LOL. Holy shit. I can't believe you remember that shit from Mayhem. LOL. I still have that book.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2013, 10:11:58 PM »
Seems resident genius Bostin has a girlfriend who competes in figure, and will soon be releasing a video similar to Bostin's regarding anabolics. Isn't that cute. Little rebel bodybuilders without common sense.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2013, 10:17:13 PM »
LOL. Holy shit. I can't believe you remember that shit from Mayhem. LOL. I still have that book.

You guys were on mayhem? Holy cow! That takes me back! I never posted, just lurked. The Jeff McFarland chronicles cracked me up.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2013, 10:17:26 PM »
Seems resident genius Bostin has a girlfriend who competes in figure, and will soon be releasing a video similar to Bostin's regarding anabolics. Isn't that cute. Little rebel bodybuilders without common sense.

I'd like to see a video of hers, concerning a different subject matter if you what I'm saying ;D ;D