Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13250 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
Are they really just stupid and think they are above human genetics?  Is there not anyone that cares about them enough to call them morons?  What do doctors say when they go to the hospital?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:24:44 PM »
Are they really just stupid and think they are above human genetics?  Is there not anyone that cares about them enough to call them morons?  What do doctors say when they go to the hospital?
The guy isn't even under the ground yet. Give it a rest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:25:44 PM »
People in many sports take things to the extreme.   NFL players at 30% bodyfat, eating thousands of calories to "keep their weight up".   Marathon runners pushing their joints and cardiovascular system way past fitness.   Extreme is what makes people good at sports.  

I'd even go as far to say that most people who are the BEST IN THE WORLD at their activities - business, sports, etc - do it to the point that most would call it extreme.  It's their choice, and to be the BEST at something, I cannot imagine that kind of high.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
What is wrong with them? Lack of pulse and breath for starters.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 04:26:20 PM »
many doctors will think a guy on hrt is insane already.

yeah, the list never ends, dead at around age 40.incredible.

so much for genetics also means how much drugs one can handle
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »
the main problem is, the steroid side effects,barring gyno, dont physicaly hurt, theyre painless.

this leads ppl to believe theyre fine.

walking with bloated a red-perple face, barely breathing while walking, but theyre fine.
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 04:30:38 PM »
Fuck up.

He made his choice.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 04:31:37 PM »
Did you enjoy Timeout? You're going back. 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
Did you enjoy Timeout? You're going back. 8)
8)  ;D  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 04:34:10 PM »
If I had a friend or family member doing what they were doing, I would be absolutely brutal to them about their choice.  It seems that nobody ever gave a fuck really about these people.  You don`t just let someone continually kill themselves if you actually care about them.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »
the main problem is, the steroid side effects,barring gyno, dont physicaly hurt, theyre painless.

this leads ppl to believe theyre fine.

walking with bloated a red-perple face, barely breathing while walking, but theyre fine.

This

Plus body dismorphic disorder is very real and bb'ers are encouraged to keep it

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 04:36:02 PM »
Their entire persona gets wrapped up in being the biggest, strongest guy in every room they are in. For some reason they just never outgrow that mentality and take very stupid risks with their health to maintain it. There really is no talking any sense to them about it. They just can't imagine not being big and strong.  Wasn't it Nasser who said something like he'd rather be big and die than ever be a normal sized person again. Well Nasser, looks like you got your wish.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 04:38:45 PM »
Are they really just stupid and think they are above human genetics?  Is there not anyone that cares about them enough to call them morons?  What do doctors say when they go to the hospital?
the same could be said about people that abuse alcohol.....gambling.... ...smoking......over eating.....or how about women that use birth control......or people that sit in the sun too often.....or people that text and drive.....or people that drive too God damn fast.....on and on and on......just my 2 cents.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »
I think Adonis has a point with this thread even if the timing is insensitive, plenty of guys myself included stopped bodybuilding due to drug use of having to go to a level where you just feel it could create problems.
Its a shame that so many guys are now dropping from competing in a federation where they abused drugs to meet the criteria of the competition.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 04:40:05 PM »

Say goodbye, bud.  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 04:45:03 PM »
Their entire persona gets wrapped up in being the biggest, strongest guy in every room they are in. For some reason they just never outgrow that mentality and take very stupid risks with their health to maintain it. There really is no talking any sense to them about it. They just can't imagine not being big and strong.  Wasn't it Nasser who said something like he'd rather be big and die than ever be a normal sized person again. Well Nasser, looks like you got your wish.
This. Their entire identity revolves around and always has revolved around being huge and muscular. Hard for them to let go of that. That spotlight goes away. Same psychology that affects hollywood stars that loses the spotlight. Many of them get severly depressed and suicidal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »
Their entire persona gets wrapped up in being the biggest, strongest guy in every room they are in. For some reason they just never outgrow that mentality and take very stupid risks with their health to maintain it. There really is no talking any sense to them about it. They just can't imagine not being big and strong.  

Describes DA perfectly. We're seeing this one unfold in real time.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »
Some people take things to far and don't know when enough is enough.
A

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
*The world is 5 billion years old... Humans are 100,000 years old... The world just shakes us off like a bunch of fleas.. Dont worry about saving the planet.. lets worry about saving the Humans... because Humans are fucked up*       George Carlin    :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 04:49:25 PM »
This

Plus body dismorphic disorder is very real and bb'ers are encouraged to keep it
yes, the bigger one gets , the smaller one feels.

i think for who doesnt want to compete or earn money with this all, something like hrt*2 or so, and whatever the gains and results is, be happy with that and you will be .

if after 1-2 years on this the physique isnt somewhat impressive yet, then its not meant to happen,wrong sport.

going any further than this is asking for it.

ofc, huge bbuilders will say they dont even feel 500mg test weekly, fine.

but what counts is how a newcomer in natural state feels a real 500mg test weekly kicking in.the pumps where you think it gonna blow up your arms and legs etc.
that is the sensation to the natural sate of the body,it feels dramatic.when one is so far developed to not even feel a thing on 500mg test, then this says everything about how far from naturaly meant state one is.

some ppl think 1 g test weekly is "safe", hell no, if one gos to pharmacy and gets real test, then its not safe at all,it will guranteed bring stradiol out of whack and cholesterol.just for starters.some say couple gramms weekly is safe,lol.

yeah, sure one will not drop dead the minute after injection, but that doesnt make it safe.

i know why my role models are the guys who are 50+ and have about my build. 8)

btw i dont think the moment adonis picked is inapropoiate, he made his own thread and left the pther one be.

yeah how many times to say this isnt the right moment to talk about this.

this i precisely and exactly the right moment to talk about this.

i hope the permafatsos are paying attention.
n

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 04:50:16 PM »

their schmoes are too busy buying their used thongs to offer any constructive criticism

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 04:52:31 PM »
Say goodbye, bud.  :D
Stop with the empty threats. I have done nothing wrong.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 04:53:27 PM »
To be honest i don,t believe Greg did anything out of the ordinary in terms of drug usage amongst pro bodybuilders.  Unless you have ever seen the man in person you have no appreciation for just how massive he is.  Hands are the size of baseball mits just structurally a massive human.  Did drugs contribute to his untimely demise who knows.  In the end the guy lived his life was an ifbb pro, adonis is posting ramblings on getbig still trying to determine if "a calorie is just a calorie

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 04:54:42 PM »
To be honest i don,t believe Greg did anything out of the ordinary in terms of drug usage amongst pro bodybuilders.  Unless you have ever seen the man in person you have no appreciation for just how massive he is.  Hands are the size of baseball mits just structurally a massive human.  Did drugs contribute to his untimely demise who knows.  In the end the guy lived his life was an ifbb pro, adonis is posting ramblings on getbig still trying to determine if "a calorie is just a calorie

in a couple weeks he won't be nearly as massive

death is highly catabolic

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »
He was probably on the extreme side. From the stories told and seeing how he obviously did synthol.