Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13261 times)

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2013, 07:23:19 PM »
And you get off by being judged by people.   :-\

Yes, shame on me and all these other evil bodybuilders! I fuckin hate em!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2013, 07:23:44 PM »
People on the steroid forum are telling me once I start it's best not to come off.  ???  There are guys here who barely look like a gym rat that don't go off.

Fuck that. I'm staying natty for another a year then I'll reevaluate. If I decide to use I'll do at most 2 cycles a year and I will go off. The difference between them and me is I'll have a foundation built naturally that will stay with me vs them once they go off drugs they'll look like shit e.g sev.

Yep...good call. On my ABSOLUTE WORST day, 6 months clean of gear, I still look like a really really good natty competitor. THAT is why you should build that base bro.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 07:37:09 PM »
Did you know that Greg Kovacs could not even wipe his own ass due to his size?  His girlfriend used to have to do it for him.  Sad, but true.

pics or it never happened !  Lol

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 07:46:28 PM »
If I had a friend or family member doing what they were doing, I would be absolutely brutal to them about their choice.  It seems that nobody ever gave a fuck really about these people.  You don`t just let someone continually kill themselves if you actually care about them.

Nobody truly knows what they are doing. Every bodybuilder/physique competitor I've ever met isn't forthcoming with what they use or do. Bikini girls doing hours of cardio.....bodybuilders using insane dosages......competitors eating a lot less than one would think.

From bikini to bodybuilding.......the world of physique competition is not healthy.

There are tons of obese people out there, yet their loved ones can only do so much. "Eat less, exercise more, blah blah blah." You can only do so much.

Of course people love them....but in the end WE make our own decisions.

Look at DA.....for YEARS people have been telling him to stop fucking up, yet he doesn't listen.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »
I now see how you got the handle uberbitch, getbig is obviously where you take all you're anger out for being a loser in real life. You get off by judging people, that speaks volumes
I'm a loser because I'm saying you re an insecure steroid abuser? Makes perfect sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
Plus... even without ever touching a weight, steak or steroid... Kovacs would have been 230 pounds without blinking.  He was a big man, a heavy man.  A lot of guys get off steroids and return to 160 pounds.  I don't think Kovacs had seen 160 since 5th grade.  Just a big, big man.  Sure, the extremes didn't help... but a lot of really big men have health probs in 40s.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »
Plus... even without ever touching a weight, steak or steroid... Kovacs would have been 230 pounds without blinking.  He was a big man, a heavy man.  A lot of guys get off steroids and return to 160 pounds.  I don't think Kovacs had seen 160 since 5th grade.  Just a big, big man.  Sure, the extremes didn't help... but a lot of really big men have health probs in 40s.

Early in his career his shape wasn't so disproportionate.  He actually look decent but he went for size over quality.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »
If you re naturally heavy big boned and so on, the only way to last longer is to get thinner. IN fact same could be said of every person whatevher their somatotype; being lean and slightly muscular is the best health /longevity wise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2013, 08:08:15 PM »
If you re naturally heavy big boned and so on, the only way to last longer is to get thinner. IN fact same could be said of every person whatevher their somatotype; being lean and slightly muscular is the best health /longevity wise.

yes, agreed there.  And we see a lot of NFL player slim down immediately after playing... they actually look skinny.  They *could* easily be bodybuilders, big and thick... but when it comes to health, those weak hippies eating wheatgrass and weighing 132 pounds will statistically outlive most bodybuilders. 

Sure, being muscular has its advantages over being vegan twink, but lifespan isn't one of them.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2013, 08:10:57 PM »
I'm a loser because I'm saying you re an insecure steroid abuser? Makes perfect sense.

You're a loser for many reasons. The most obvious being your 9 thousand post full of spite. The anger you have due to a shitty life spills out your keyboard

Another tiny hint is your vendetta against steroid users on a bodybuilding website..you finally get you're vengance after years of feeling like shit next to one in real life

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »
The thing about these guys is that they probably ignored or didn't notice all the negative signs their bodies were sending them.   
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2013, 08:27:06 PM »
At the end of the day, what are any of them really missing out on anyhow?
they live what they dream off.

fair trade to them.

they lived a more happy life than a miserable ueberman,for example.

sure, can call them junkiies, but when a junkie gets their fix,theyre the happiest ppl in the world until withdrawals kick in.

n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2013, 08:35:02 PM »
At the end of the day, what are any of them really missing out on anyhow?

A

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2013, 08:48:56 PM »
Are they really just stupid and think they are above human genetics?  Is there not anyone that cares about them enough to call them morons?  What do doctors say when they go to the hospital?
you seem to have all the answers with your 40 thousand posts...fuck if there is any stupid moron its you....people die everyday of heart problems--
keep eating your big macs and cheeseburgers --and fyi Greg was aware of his heart condition and was trying to make things right-----Ya fucken clown...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »
the main problem is, the steroid side effects,barring gyno, dont physicaly hurt, theyre painless.

this leads ppl to believe theyre fine.

walking with bloated a red-perple face, barely breathing while walking, but theyre fine.

truth. Look at the steroid forums and see all this 18-24 year olds talking about how their bloodwork looks good when they come off and thinking they aren't doing any permanent damage. I mean shit, I'm guilty of it too but I'm not in denial that this is bad for me. Look at that Bostin Lloyd disgrace for example

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2013, 08:53:03 PM »
You're a loser for many reasons. The most obvious being your 9 thousand post full of spite. The anger you have due to a shitty life spills out your keyboard

Another tiny hint is your vendetta against steroid users on a bodybuilding website..you finally get you're vengance after years of feeling like shit next to one in real life

Brutal  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
People on the steroid forum are telling me once I start it's best not to come off.  ???  There are guys here who barely look like gym rats that don't go off. Under 200lbs.

Fuck that. I'm staying natty for another a year then I'll reevaluate. If I decide to use I'll do at most 2 cycles a year and I will go off. The difference between them and me is I'll have a foundation built naturally that will stay with me vs them once they go off drugs they'll look like shit e.g sev.

Well you shouldn't come off. "Off" should be TRT aka 100-150mg of testosterone only. Don't take steroids if you plan to cycle off completely and do the whole pct thing because there are so many things wrong with that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2013, 08:56:35 PM »
Well you shouldn't come off. "Off" should be TRT aka 100-150mg of testosterone only. Don't take steroids if you plan to cycle off completely and do the whole pct thing because there are so many things wrong with that.

What if you're concerned with maintaining fertility?

Also what do you say to George Farrah who has every athlete come off between cycles for multiple reasons?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 08:59:36 PM »
truth. Look at the steroid forums and see all this 18-24 year olds talking about how their bloodwork looks good when they come off and thinking they aren't doing any permanent damage. I mean shit, I'm guilty of it too but I'm not in denial that this is bad for me. Look at that Bostin Lloyd disgrace for example
humans greedy and impatient to reach their goals.

every cheat meal on gear comes with a long term price, thats just one example.

elevated cholesterol leevels?

well, that means something is happening inside,lol.

this later on will be explained by the doctor to the fools as clogged up arteries, either after the stroke or something like that, or after death, to the family "in layman terms, your son had an infarct,madam, did he have a bad diet per chance?"

elevated cholestrol levels are not just an up and coming possible stroke, its a REACTION to something, it means somethings already going wrong.

and theres some steroids which make the cholestorol go out of whack.

ironicaly, its the typicaly called "cutting steroids", these fools take those in the naive assumption the steorid itself is gonna make them shredded, and thus, have a terrible diet along with that, another factor just adding up to the bad c levels.

if you think about this, its 50% hillarious, 50% saddening.

but , there is people who would rather drop dead instead of be a skinnyfat twink.

count me in aswell.

its nothing to do with insecurity, before some wannabe sigmund freud opens his mouth to let some turd come out of it, its to do with desiring the superior looks and thats that, theres no mental conspiracy behind it.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »

Also what do you say to George Farrah who has every athlete come off between cycles for multiple reasons?
ppl can come off, sure, if they happy with their size,they will be there soon again.

a doc i spoke to has said the biggest risk is the fertility issue, he was very clear on that.well thats great if someone doesnt even want kids in the first place, and i seen more than 1 user and abuser who impregnated women left and right, some even stright within cycles.

coming off entirely feels terribel,even when mentaly prepared,lol, terribel.

the guy you taling to shouldnt even get started, he got the fatty genetic, fatty skinyy half mulatto, you know,not the superior african american genes, but the fatsos genes.i predict bitchtitts on very first cycle for the guy.

also not sure if he even train seriously,hes not even near maxed out naturaly., he has the dvelopment of ,well, lets call a spade a spade....you heard of the spaniard tennis player nadal?nadal is more jacked than him.

wolfox better get back to the drawing board and playing with colored crayons
n

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 09:06:44 PM »

this later on will be explained by the doctor to the fools as clogged up arteries, either after the stroke or something like that, or after death, to the family "in layman terms, your son had an infarct,madam, did he have a bad diet per chance?"

elevated cholestrol levels are not just an up and coming possible stroke, its a REACTION to something, it means somethings already going wrong.

ironicaly, its the typicaly called "cutting steroids", these fools take those in the naive assumption the steorid itself is gonna make them shredded, and thus, have a terrible diet along with that, another factor just adding up to the bad c levels.

but , there is people who would rather drop dead instead of be a skinnyfat twink.

count me in aswell.

its nothing to do with insecurity, before some wannabe sigmund freud opens his mouth to let some turd come out of it, its to do with desiring the superior looks and thats that, theres no mental conspiracy behind it.

Amen brotha

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »

count me in aswell.

I can take 1ml a fortnight TRT with no changes to lipid profile, If I double it my HDL drops below 1 but my overall changes, everyone is different, but due to this resulting blood work I would never consider using more than 1ml TRT and I even stretch that to a third week and take times in the year to come off overall.

Secret to TRT and how it works on you is comparing blood work on and off if it doesn't compare favourably dont use it.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »

This is pure bro science, but I know many lifers with kids. Most have daughters for some reason

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2013, 09:10:45 PM »

,hes not even near maxed out naturaly.,

I'm not maxed out naturally. Not even close. You however told me I was ready to use steroids because I can bench my bw 10x lol. You also said 1 year of training is good enough for someone to start steroids. lol

You're such fraud. All drugs - no foundation. Actually, you're the perfect guru for the legions of losers who don't know how or want to train properly and are looking for shortcuts. After the newb gains slow down they - like you - think its time to jump on the sauce. Thats why as soon as you go off you look like utter shit.

coming off entirely feels terribel,even when mentaly prepared,lol, terribel.

Of course you can't handle it. You're entire existence is dependent upon steroids. You have no foundation. All drugs and you still couldn't ever be a competitor. You're also a certified meth head. Damn near 40, single and living in an apartment. What a loser. Literally ALL drugs - and not much to show for it.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2013, 09:11:47 PM »
This is pure bro science, but I know many lifers with kids. Most have daughters for some reason

What if you want a son then? :)