Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13262 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2013, 09:14:44 PM »
What do doctors say when they go to the hospital?

That's something I've often wondered about! Like Bostin Loyd when he went to the hospital for shooting oil or roids into a nerve bed and fucking up his arm.

If I was the doctor I'd cuss him out.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:07 PM »
People in many sports take things to the extreme.   NFL players at 30% bodyfat, eating thousands of calories to "keep their weight up".   Marathon runners pushing their joints and cardiovascular system way past fitness.   Extreme is what makes people good at sports.  

I'd even go as far to say that most people who are the BEST IN THE WORLD at their activities - business, sports, etc - do it to the point that most would call it extreme.  It's their choice, and to be the BEST at something, I cannot imagine that kind of high.

Damn, you're not just a political apologist anymore... Athletics now too!!  ;D

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »
What if you want a son then? :)

Same thing I said, just a gamble you choose to take

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2013, 09:23:55 PM »
in the 70's they asked every Olympic athlete from every sport  ' if you could take a pill that would gaurentee you a gold medal, but you would die five years later, what would you do?'.     apparently over 90% said they would take it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2013, 09:25:47 PM »
People on the steroid forum are telling me once I start it's best not to come off.  ???  There are guys here who barely look like gym rats that don't go off. Under 200lbs.

Fuck that. I'm staying natty for another a year then I'll reevaluate. If I decide to use I'll do at most 2 cycles a year and I will go off. The difference between them and me is I'll have a foundation built naturally that will stay with me vs them once they go off drugs they'll look like shit e.g sev.

If you don't have any experience with something, its generally best not to speak on it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2013, 09:29:28 PM »
If you don't have any experience with something, its generally best not to speak on it.

I'm using their experiences as examples. Info that users here volunteer. I'm not creating steroid cycles for someone or telling them whats the best AAS for this or that.

Fact is the lot of you look like shit for the amount of time you've been on AAS. Thats where the butt hurt comes from.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
Are NFL players allowed to use Steroids under a doctors supervision?

I support Steroid use in professional sports, just not bodybuilding.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2013, 09:32:19 PM »
Whats crazy is there are some extreme users here who look like shit compared to some polygraph tested naturals. Then we have a guru here who has been using for over a decade that couldn't compete against these naturals.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2013, 09:38:43 PM »
Let's face it, a long life is overrated in most cases. If these guys were happy while they were walking around like freaks then who are we to judge. Maybe they had some regrets when their health took a turn for the worse but maybe it was worth it to them; and who doesn't have some regrets.

Whats worse is if you take all these drugs and risk your health to only be a glorified twink. Being the biggest baddest dude is something to behold. But being 175lbs on multiple steroids, gh, t3, clen, and AMPHETAMINES etc???? FUCK THAT IS SO SAD.

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2013, 09:39:27 PM »
you seem to have all the answers with your 40 thousand posts...fuck if there is any stupid moron its you....people die everyday of heart problems--
keep eating your big macs and cheeseburgers --and fyi Greg was aware of his heart condition and was trying to make things right-----Ya fucken clown...
Sure he was.  Sure he was.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »
humans greedy and impatient to reach their goals.

every cheat meal on gear comes with a long term price, thats just one example.

elevated cholesterol leevels?

well, that means something is happening inside,lol.

this later on will be explained by the doctor to the fools as clogged up arteries, either after the stroke or something like that, or after death, to the family "in layman terms, your son had an infarct,madam, did he have a bad diet per chance?"

elevated cholestrol levels are not just an up and coming possible stroke, its a REACTION to something, it means somethings already going wrong.

and theres some steroids which make the cholestorol go out of whack.

ironicaly, its the typicaly called "cutting steroids", these fools take those in the naive assumption the steorid itself is gonna make them shredded, and thus, have a terrible diet along with that, another factor just adding up to the bad c levels.

if you think about this, its 50% hillarious, 50% saddening.

but , there is people who would rather drop dead instead of be a skinnyfat twink.

count me in aswell.

its nothing to do with insecurity, before some wannabe sigmund freud opens his mouth to let some turd come out of it, its to do with desiring the superior looks and thats that, theres no mental conspiracy behind it.

Therein lies your problem.  You desire the superior look for whatever reason.  Whatever that reason may be, could you not find another way to fulfill it without drugs or is that the only way you can do it?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »
Guru's here say once you can bench your bw 10x you are ready for steroids.  ??? I benched my bw 10x in highschool. They say you only need a year of training to start steroids.  ??? This is from the respected plagiarizer Galeniko.

There's something wrong with these people. ALL DRUGS - no foundation or hard work. They want instant results. Take away the drugs and they look like shit.

X2

Building a base is KEY to having a long lifting career and staying large for a long time. Keeping a 300lb bench, 400 squat and deadlift without  drugs at 200lbs is possible with serious training and decent food intake. Then you are only a cycle of test away from looking like a national competitor in clothes. Too many guys are all drugs here giving out advice you shouldn't be listening to.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2013, 10:03:56 PM »
Let's face it, a long life is overrated in most cases. If these guys were happy while they were walking around like freaks then who are we to judge. Maybe they had some regrets when their health took a turn for the worse but maybe it was worth it to them; and who doesn't have some regrets.
i have watched shawn rhoden doing a guestposing.

when he stepped on the stage, the athmosphere in the room changed form 1 second to the other.

the whole females in the room had vaginal meltdowns, every single person was holding up their phone to catcha pic or video.

safe to say that its all worth it to him.

long life in fear and misery is indeed overrated.

adam, yes, an acceptable for me look i can do without any supplements, itll be just acceptable.
but then again, i rather care for conditioning over anything else, there just has to be some little bit of mass along with that.

who knows, maybe i grow out of this mindset some day.it happened before where i just stopped going to the gym, precisely at my biggest, and didnt go back in 3or4years at all, not even once, i didnt even think about training.
but that was a different mindset,that was the burning out in the race for size, to gain any more, the amounts of food became unbearable, the effort in the training and the pain coming with that,and during recovery was just not worth it anymore.

it was a big error to have that mindset in the first place,and even bigger error to stay away from gym for so long, i didnt exactly exchange that with a useful hobby.

X2

Building a base is KEY to having a long lifting career and staying large for a long time. Keeping a 300lb bench, 400 squat and deadlift without  drugs at 200lbs is possible with serious training and decent food intake. Then you are only a cycle of test away from looking like a national competitor in clothes. Too many guys are all drugs here giving out advice you shouldn't be listening to.
well i do have my foundation,see above.its al good.
it was couple years before first cycle.

bad for those who havent one.up to each what they want.

n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »
Whats worse is if you take all these drugs and risk your health to only be a glorified twink. Being the biggest baddest dude is something to behold. But being 175lbs on multiple steroids, gh, t3, clen, and AMPHETAMINES etc???? FUCK THAT IS SO SAD.

Who is 175lbs on all of the drugs you listed?  dj181??

It seems like you're worked up about something.  AAS users? Galeniko?  What's grinding your gears lately, Wolfox?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
People are gonna put into their bodies what they want to, plain and simple.  Some suck down large amounts of greasy food, others inject massive amounts of anabolic steroids.  You can't reason with these people.

It's like this 350lb slob that I work with.  This dude eats a full meal every couple hours.  He's got edema in his legs and has been having heart palpitations.  The doctors told him that he's got to change his diet and lifestyle immediately.  He says, "Nobody's gonna tell me what to do with my body but me!!!!"  Then he plows down a big-ass sloppy hoagie.  We all just looked around at each other quietly, thinking this guy could drop dead at any second here.  

I imagine it's the same with these delusional "mass monsters," doing what they do without any regard for their health.  In the end they're no healthier than the obese whales despite being involved in the supposed "fitness" community.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2013, 10:32:47 PM »
This is pure bro science, but I know many lifers with kids. Most have daughters for some reason

both my kids are boys, and both were conceived during heavy cycles (min of 3g/wk of test alone, plus other stuff)... after two 5000iu shots of HCG 1 week apart.

(yes, had fertility test.. both mine. lol)

hope my next is a daughter though. lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2013, 10:40:39 PM »
you gotta look at WHY many bodybuilders are bodybuilders in the first place.

a lot were either fat or skinny as kids... some were picked on for being fat or skinny.

then they start lifting weights and get POSITIVE attention. it's an ego-thing... then it's a natural progression and you CONTROL IT 100%.

when you're a football player, and you run fast, break blocks, and lay out rb's and wr's, maybe get a sack or two, you get POSITIVE attention as well, but there's only SO MUCH you can do that's within your control.. only SO FAST you can run or SO HARD you can hit, and only SO LONG you can play (even if u turn pro)... there's a lot that's out of your control.

with bodybuilding, it's ALL IN YOUR CONTROL. you control how you look... how big you get, how lean and grainy and freaky you are, how wide your back is, how round and balloon-like your shoulders are, ect... you control it by how much drugs you take, how much you eat, what you eat, ect... (and training plays a part.. lol)... you CONTROL everything that gets you positive attention. it's easy to get addicted to it..... even if the attention isn't really "positive", it's still attention (like kovacs, palumbo, branch, jp fux, ruhl, gaspari, ect...).

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2013, 10:52:17 PM »
Here in develops a feeling if invincibility and with this a feeling of detachment from any serious medical woes. Happens in everyday life: bodybuilder with no insurance but needs to have an umbilical hernia repaired BUT NO INSURANCE; bodybuilder who has gyno and no insurance and ends up paying cash for a botched surgery avoiding competent alternatives. ( True stories  )
No insurance= disaster
A fucked up physician = disaster
Feeling of invincibility and arrogance= disaster

Advice: if you use or have used get a physical yearly from a qualified physician// blood work, CxR, EKG at least yearly. Know your doctor.
Maybe there would be no real need to PIP.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »
Here in develops a feeling if invincibility and with this a feeling of detachment from any serious medical woes. Happens in everyday life: bodybuilder with no insurance but needs to have an umbilical hernia repaired BUT NO INSURANCE; bodybuilder who has gyno and no insurance and ends up paying cash for a botched surgery avoiding competent alternatives. ( True stories  )
No insurance= disaster
A fucked up physician = disaster
Feeling of invincibility and arrogance= disaster

Advice: if you use or have used get a physical yearly from a qualified physician// blood work, CxR, EKG at least yearly. Know your doctor.
Maybe there would be no real need to PIP.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

How would you define "qualified"? Is a PCP knowledgeable enough?

Would you recommend coming clean to your doctor, or is that usually a bad idea?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2013, 11:15:33 PM »
you gotta look at WHY many bodybuilders are bodybuilders in the first place.

a lot were either fat or skinny as kids... some were picked on for being fat or skinny.

then they start lifting weights and get POSITIVE attention. it's an ego-thing... then it's a natural progression and you CONTROL IT 100%.

when you're a football player, and you run fast, break blocks, and lay out rb's and wr's, maybe get a sack or two, you get POSITIVE attention as well, but there's only SO MUCH you can do that's within your control.. only SO FAST you can run or SO HARD you can hit, and only SO LONG you can play (even if u turn pro)... there's a lot that's out of your control.

with bodybuilding, it's ALL IN YOUR CONTROL. you control how you look... how big you get, how lean and grainy and freaky you are, how wide your back is, how round and balloon-like your shoulders are, ect... you control it by how much drugs you take, how much you eat, what you eat, ect... (and training plays a part.. lol)... you CONTROL everything that gets you positive attention. it's easy to get addicted to it..... even if the attention isn't really "positive", it's still attention (like kovacs, palumbo, branch, jp fux, ruhl, gaspari, ect...).

::)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2013, 11:19:06 PM »
How would you define "qualified"? Is a PCP knowledgeable enough?

Would you recommend coming clean to your doctor, or is that usually a bad idea?
1-- run a check on the physician by going through the State Medical Board website. Find out where he went to school, ancillary training like fellowships, and how long he has been in practice.
2--  PCPs are GPs or internists and are fine.
3-- never volunteer any information about use unless it becomes obvious and/or is life or death issue. Seriously once your M.D. puts a blood pressure cuff on your arm and checks out your biceps, or asks you to take off your shirt, he would have to be nuts not to know whether you are using gear. Lol

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2013, 02:29:18 AM »
To be honest i don,t believe Greg did anything out of the ordinary in terms of drug usage amongst pro bodybuilders.  Unless you have ever seen the man in person you have no appreciation for just how massive he is.  Hands are the size of baseball mits just structurally a massive human.  Did drugs contribute to his untimely demise who knows.  In the end the guy lived his life was an ifbb pro, adonis is posting ramblings on getbig still trying to determine if "a calorie is just a calorie

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2013, 02:41:37 AM »
in the 70's they asked every Olympic athlete from every sport  ' if you could take a pill that would gaurentee you a gold medal, but you would die five years later, what would you do?'.     apparently over 90% said they would take it.

Shit I would have been the one that would have asked what if I wanted a bronze medal instead?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2013, 03:11:08 AM »
Its just the choice of life. Nothing more.
I have plan to be look good until 90 years old at least. But hey..maybe i die today.who knows.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2013, 03:46:52 AM »
"If you can't find something to live for, than you best find something to die for"