Author Topic: Question for the guys that prefer low test cycles....  (Read 10169 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Question for the guys that prefer low test cycles....
« on: November 28, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
What is the reason you prefer them and what sort of compounds do you base your cycles around?

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: Question for the guys that prefer low test cycles....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
looks like they're out of style...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 03:58:10 AM »
What's "low" in the question? We've reached a point here where 1g is "TRT levels"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »
For the sake of argument lets say 200mg a week or under

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 04:46:53 AM »
What's "low" in the question? We've reached a point here where 1g is "TRT levels"

yeah true lol

I'm thinking no more than 250 mg of test a week though preferably less. I'm planning cycle for the new year and I know most would say I could get better gains with more test but its ok cause "I don't wanna get too big" ...oh brother!

But really, I had good gains before on a low test dose and my skin and hair looked great.  And the guys from the golden age and shortly after must've relied less on test and more on anabolics cause most of them still had their hair and looked their age...

I know we have drugs to combat side effects like hair loss, acne, gyno etc but the less drugs I have to take the better. So what I'm planning on running is something higher in eq maybe a bit of deca, and throw in an oral here and there. Basically I'm gonna try to use as much as possible without looking like an old man with no hair...I don't really care if I may potentially feel like one temporarily.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 06:17:59 AM »
make it test with eq id say.
n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 06:27:09 AM »
which oral are you gonna use?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 06:42:26 AM »
make it test with eq id say.

Yeah bro I can see something like that...maybe 250 test 750 eq.

which oral are you gonna use?

Dbol is pretty good no? lol

I've used it before and even 20 -30mgs gives a pretty good boost and mild on sides for me...tried var and tbol but for the price/gains you can't beat dbol.

Deca I may throw in there at 300mg or something...definitely don't wanna run this one too high cause I've had prolactin sides with it over 500mg or so.

Pretty much what I'm doing here is gonna stack all the steroids I've tried, liked, and responded to for the first time. I've ran a lot of shit on its own...was doing a lot of playing around not too interested in gaining size. But this next year I'm gonna see if I can start adding some muscle again.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 06:42:35 AM »
if u have good genetics and train hard eat lots u can look like a national level competitor in clothes with low dose.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 06:44:38 AM »
if u have good genetics and train hard eat lots u can look like a national level competitor in clothes with low dose.

What's a low dose?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:51 AM »

eat lots?

whenever i ate more calories than i needed i just put on fat

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 07:55:05 AM »
I don't ever really go over 250mg test since about a year now, and I make up the difference with other stuff. 

250mg test, 50mg dbol
250mg test,  600 deca
250mg test,  750 eq
600 deca, 30mg dbol--this was a good one, looked great! Zero acne, no bloat.

Nandrolone, dbol, and tbol are my favorite.  When dieting, ill usually just stick to 250mg test, maybe some dbol to fill out.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 07:55:32 AM »
eat lots?

whenever i ate more calories than i needed i just put on fat

If you look over his post he adds "in clothes"  ;D

You should try some deca/dbol dj that shit will blow you up!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 08:01:55 AM »
I don't ever really go over 250mg test since about a year now, and I make up the difference with other stuff.  

250mg test, 50mg dbol
250mg test,  600 deca
250mg test,  750 eq
600 deca, 30mg dbol--this was a good one, looked great! Zero acne, no bloat.

Nandrolone, dbol, and tbol are my favorite.  When dieting, ill usually just stick to 250mg test, maybe some dbol to fill out.

Awesome!

I think we have the same tastes.

And see dj... me and him wrote our responses at the same time...try it!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 08:11:40 AM »
Yup, like you I wanna avoid excessive hair loss and estrogen sides so I just keep test at manageable levels.

I suspect test is important for "size"/mass/scale weight, bc I've never gained much weight even though my physique is always changing.  The anabolics just seem to give me an unnatural appearance--totally what I'm going for

250 test, 750 eq here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:10 AM »
Awesome!

I think we have the same tastes.

And see dj... me and him wrote our responses at the same time...try it!

well man, i dropped the dbol and switched back up to superdrol, and i'm drier already, at less than a week in, so maybe there really is something to "dry" and "wet" compounds

have you ever run winny? and if yes, how'd you like it?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 08:29:15 AM »
Yeah I've seen your pic before pv69 ...you're in great shape. On nandrolone I got a lot of compliments saying my skin was glowing...I suspect it has to do with it's abilities to increase collagen production whereas with test, studies show it lowers it over certain doses. Only problem with deca for me is the prolactin sides I've gotten but that will be minimal on lower doses. The size for me on moderate doses was equal on test vs deca but I felt much better/stronger in the gym on deca. The eq I'm finding very mild at 500 but also on sides which is a plus.

well man, i dropped the dbol and switched back up to superdrol, and i'm drier already, at less than a week in, so maybe there really is something to "dry" and "wet" compounds

have you ever run winny? and if yes, how'd you like it?

There really is a difference in water retention from different drugs. I think wrt water weight, drugs affect most people in a similar manner but you always have a few who react differently. I know the water retention I'm getting from eq at 500mg is probably a bit less than I would on 250 of test and I imagine most would react the same.

No winstrol for me...harsh on hair and joints...no thanks. I wouldn't bother if I were you simply cause you're already naturally lean(don't need anything to intensify that) and you like to lift heavy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 08:42:38 AM »
you like to lift heavy.

yep, and i was worried about that with winny, coz supposedly it even dries the joints out and wreaks havoc on them if you lift heavy, so thanks for the hands up there

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 11:13:48 AM »

dj is still wearing pants in the gym. Probably needs to get back to squats, leg press is a joke.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
2CC test + 1CC  of whatever anabolic = my sweet spot.

Throw in some low dose oral and it's lights fuckin out  8)

I can't ever imagine going over 1g a week ever

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »
Yeah I've seen your pic before pv69 ...you're in great shape. On nandrolone I got a lot of compliments saying my skin was glowing...I suspect it has to do with it's abilities to increase collagen production whereas with test, studies show it lowers it over certain doses. Only problem with deca for me is the prolactin sides I've gotten but that will be minimal on lower doses. The size for me on moderate doses was equal on test vs deca but I felt much better/stronger in the gym on deca. The eq I'm finding very mild at 500 but also on sides which is a plus.

Yeah Im not a big fan of EQ....it doesn't seem to do much for me in the gym.  I never built much mass off of it anyways, so I really only got a cosmetic effect that lasted as long as I was on the EQ.

Deca is the definitely the best steroid for me.  Gets me strong as shit, I feel great & assertive on it, I'm always hungry on it, and no side effects really.  The only bad thing is that I bloat like a mofo after eating junkfood.

No other steroid builds as much lasting muscle tissue as deca, mg for mg.

I really thought it was the perfect steroid, but some research that's been coming out indicates that it can lead to long-term health problems.  And it's definitely the worst steroid as far as AAS-induced cardiac myopathy

So I've mostly been on just 250mg test these days  :-X

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 01:24:26 PM »

yes that part was key lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
2CC test + 1CC  of whatever anabolic = my sweet spot.

Throw in some low dose oral and it's lights fuckin out  8)

I can't ever imagine going over 1g a week ever

I didn't think so either but here I am planning on doing so :D

Yeah Im not a big fan of EQ....it doesn't seem to do much for me in the gym.  I never built much mass off of it anyways, so I really only got a cosmetic effect that lasted as long as I was on the EQ.

Deca is the definitely the best steroid for me.  Gets me strong as shit, I feel great & assertive on it, I'm always hungry on it, and no side effects really.  The only bad thing is that I bloat like a mofo after eating junkfood.

I really thought it was the perfect steroid, but some research that's been coming out indicates that it can lead to long-term health problems.  And it's definitely the worst steroid as far as AAS-induced cardiac myopathy

So I've mostly been on just 250mg test these days :-X

Tell me about it...

I was too until about 6 weeks ago when I decided to try this eq. And the 500mg of it feels like 250 of test for me anyways, probably even less  ;D .

That's why I'm kinda fed up with this little low dose bs and wanna get back to growing like I was on deca/low test last year. The dose was under a gram but I felt everything you described wrt your experience with it...hungry, strong, even more aggressive but I never put that towards anything negative. My joints felt like a baby's...man I love it its just too bad I had to resort to using caber for the last few weeks where I jacked up the dose.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

So I've mostly been on just 250mg test these days  :-X

Im the same way, it's always been my favorite.

What other long term health problems have you seen with deca though?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 03:07:26 PM »
How much testosterone is needed for health?
HRT dose in Australia is 250mg every 14 days
I was thinking 0.25cc twice a week with the 250 enanthate?
Obviously I'd measure this with a slin pin lol