Author Topic: hey Wiggs...  (Read 9004 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: hey Wiggs...
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 06:54:47 PM »
A small piece must have made it through and landed on Wiggs  ;D

I doubt it.  The comet was made of ice, white ice to be precise.   Which as we all know is vastly inferior to Black Ice and therefor more easily evaporatized.  If it were Black Ice, the sun would've been absorbed and we would have been freezing to death faster than you can scream, "Where be the Hebrewettes?!"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
I doubt it.  The comet was made of ice, white ice to be precise.   Which as we all know is vastly inferior to Black Ice and therefor more easily evaporatized.  If it were Black Ice, the sun would've been absorbed and we would have been freezing to death faster than you can scream, "Where be the Hebrewettes?!"

Ha ha ha

Dude all ice was originally black..they lie in science class, its a massive conspricay

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
Ha ha ha

Dude all ice was originally black..they lie in science class, its a massive conspricay

;D ;D  That's soooo true!  Not many know that the Original "Frosty the Snowman" (that was his slave name)  was Black and his true name was Fro-Stay de Blowman.   Once again, the menz of no color show their true colors by hiding or distorting the troof.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »
;D ;D  That's soooo true!  Not many know that the Original "Frosty the Snowman" (that was his slave name)  was Black and his true name was Fro-Stay de Blowman.   Once again, the menz of no color show their true colors by hiding or distorting the troof.

LOL.    :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2013, 07:14:49 PM »
Wiggs getting scorched like a solar flare in this thread.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »
upon further investigation, it appears that Comet ISON was in fact....a comet...an inert ball of shit (much like Wiggs brain)

:D

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »
Me thinks he's a prime candidate for a holiday accident.

EDIT: SEEK HELP FRUITCAKE!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 08:21:18 PM »
Groink, be thankful on this Thanksgiving I've decided to acknowledge your presence this one time only. (You're Welcome, you dusty old nutsack)
You blew your load too soon bubba.

Mainstream media was wrong, NASA was wrong, You're wrong, your Groinklings are wrong, Scientists were wrong, Astronomers were wrong,

WIGGS WAS RIGHT
What's more important than me being right is that this thing, this so called "dirty snowball" is #1. Not a dirty snowball. There's zero possibility that a "dirty snowball" could have survived what Ison just did. It would have been vaporized. #2. It proves like I said in my last thread regarding Ison this it is magnetic and or electrical in nature. Is it Nibiru? Don't know yet.

So now, let me tell you all what will happen next, it was altered by its trip around the sun. As it continues it's previously predicted path, it will continue to gain in strength and in brightness. It may even change colors from the blue to a red.  There's rumor that is accompanied by something else unknown. More to come on that.

You will hear tomorrow or the next few days that previous reports of Ison's demise were greatly exaggerated or premature. The coma of this object did indeed survive...

Happy Thanksgiving ol' Stroganof. Nice try

Doom still on back to the bunker I go.

You gents, ladies, groinks and groinklings might want to check on Ison updates now so you can confirm your stupidity and lose your ignorance.

Toodles :-*

http://spaceweather.com/images2013/28nov13/rip_anim5.gif?PHPSESSID=1umrklopepcca4qvakhfp2jrb3

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7105/cim5.gif

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »
Groink, be thankful on this Thanksgiving I've decided to acknowledge your presence this one time only. (You're Welcome, you dusty old nutsack)

Mainstream media was wrong, NASA was wrong, You're wrong, your Groinklings are wrong, Scientists were wrong, Astronomers were wrong,

WIGGS WAS RIGHT
What's more important than me being right is that this thing, this so called "dirty snowball" is #1. Not a dirty snowball. There's zero possibility that a "dirty snowball" could have survived what Ison just did. It would have been vaporized. #2. It proves like I said in my last thread regarding Ison this it is magnetic and or electrical in nature. Is it Nibiru? Don't know yet.

So now, let me tell you all what will happen next, it was altered by its trip around the sun. As it continues it's previously predicted path, it will continue to gain in strength and in brightness. It may even change colors from the blue to a red.  There's rumor that is accompanied by something else unknown. More to come on that.

You will hear tomorrow or the next few days that previous reports of Ison's demise were greatly exaggerated or premature. The coma of this object did indeed survive...

You gents, ladies, groinks and groinklings might want to check on Ison updates now so you can confirm you stupidity and lose your ignorance.

http://spaceweather.com/images2013/28nov13/rip_anim5.gif?PHPSESSID=1umrklopepcca4qvakhfp2jrb3

Don't go sucking your own dick just yet.  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 08:33:55 PM »
Don't go sucking your own dick just yet.  :D

I dont need to, I have you to do it for me big boy.  :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 08:36:16 PM »
Can your Groinklings come out and play? They're very quite now that I'm here or are they gonna stand behind daddy Groink and let him do all the work?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »
I dont need to, I have you to do it for me big boy.  :-*

LOL...always thought you might be gay . I'd knock your head off shoulders phaggot

BUT....that's really not the point...you have been jumping up and down about Nibiru. .now you..."don't know".....hahaha

What about world havoc and the power grid ?  Want to take the opportunity to backtrack on that now too ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »

WIGGS WAS RIGHT

You gents, ladies, groinks and groinklings might want to check on Ison updates now so you can confirm your stupidity and lose your ignorance.

Wiggs, how did you come to know more than astronomers and astrophysicists (most who probably hold PhD's) at NASA?

Your knowledge about this stuff is similar to Johnny Falcons knowledge about nutrition and diet. Falcon outsmarts the nutrition scientists.

I think you and Falcon are cut from the same cloth. You just have expertise in different areas.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 08:45:06 PM »
LOL...always thought you might be gay . I'd knock your head off shoulders phaggot

BUT....that's really not the point...you have been jumping up and down about Nibiru. .now you..."don't know".....hahaha

What about world havoc and the power grid ?  Want to take the opportunity to backtrack on that now too ?

lol. Trust me I'm not a queer but you are my bitch. You'd do nothing of the sort. You're too old, and too slow. I'm too young, too fast and too smart. You're juiced up goon, I'm a juiced up athlete/super soldier/genius/scholar/stud...You get the point.  ;D  But yes, not the point right now.

I'll take the hit on Nibiru, Because I've gone from sure it's Nibiru to unsure so yes, don't know. I still believe it will cause problems to this planet over the over the next 30-40 days.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 08:45:30 PM »

So, what will happen next?  Are you saying that ISON will re emerge, and gain strength in the next few days?  How is this physically possible?  I do not understand how you can come to this conclusion?  

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 08:49:35 PM »
You can't spell NASA with out N...S...A...

:-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »
So, what will happen next?  Are you saying that ISON will re emerge, and gain strength in the next few days?  How is this physically possible?  I do not understand how you can come to this conclusion?  

It was never dead. They reported it too early they realized its coma and debris trail somehow survived and now reports are coming out that it was severely damaged if that's the word to use but it did indeed survive. I don't know how or where it's getting its energy but it's going to get big again or the sun charged it in ways we don't understand or are not being told. It was never an iceball. It has always been magnetic or electrical in nature.

Scientists are already saying, they've never seen anything like this. Google the latest updates yourself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 08:53:18 PM »
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/11/29/3901668.htm

Wiggs should be ashamed but he knows no shame! In matters of fact issues are decided by scientific observation and measurement.
Thanks goodness we don't rely on the information of some delusional Getbiggers for our knowledge.

What you, Wiggs!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2013, 08:53:57 PM »
lol. Trust me I'm not a queer but you are my bitch. You'd do nothing of the sort. Your too old, and too slow. I'm too young, too fast and too smart. You're juiced up goon, I'm a juiced up athlete/super soldier/genius/scholar/stud...You get the point.  ;D  But yes, not the point right now.

I'll take the hit on Nibiru, Because I've gone from sure it's Nibiru to unsure so yes, don't know. I still believe it will cause problems to this planet over the over the next 30-40 days.

LOL. ..delusional.  i'd backhand you one time and you would go crying to your mother. .short stuff. I'm battleship class..son. 230 pounds of "you wouldn't even dream of talking shit to me in person"  you are a dinghy  :D.  A  portly average black fellow..who didn't even get the good shit from being black....Hahahahaaaaa.  :D

I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make...

Oh...BTW....exactly how much time do you need to "own my physique? "  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2013, 08:59:56 PM »
It was never dead. They reported it too early they realized its coma and debris trail somehow survived and now reports are coming out that it was severely damaged if that's the word to use but it did indeed survive. I don't know how or where it's getting its energy but it's going to get big again or the sun charged it in ways we don't understand or are not being told. It was never an iceball. It has always been magnetic or electrical in nature.

Scientists are already saying, they've never seen anything like this. Google the latest updates yourself.

I usually advise against googling for information, because it is non scientific in nature.  However, at your request, I read the latest google updates, and everything i'm reading said that ISON is pretty much done.  If anything survived, it is most likely dust and debris.  Can you point links to your information that says otherwise?  Thanks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2013, 09:02:18 PM »
LOL. ..delusional.  i'd backhand you one time and you would go crying to your mother. .short stuff. I'm battleship class..son. 230 pounds of "you wouldn't even dream of talking shit to me in person"  you are a dinghy  :D.  A  portly average black fellow..who didn't even get the good shit from being black....Hahahahaaaaa.  :D

I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make...

Oh...BTW....exactly how much time do you need to "own my physique? "  

You are delusional gramps. I'm two inches shorter than you Shaq ::) ;D You'd do nothing of the sort. You're a C-5 cargo plane, I'm an F-22 fighter plane. ;D I don't talk shit in person. I'd wait for you to do whatever it is you think you'd do and than it'd be over before you knew it, that quick. Then I'd here some excuse about it not being fair because I'm a Hebrew or your fish stick legs gave out on you.

"I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make..." This is pretty funny. lolol. It would never happen, I have the balance, agility and awareness of a large jungle cat. You're too slow and too old and I don't make a habit of beating on old men. You're so slow people would think I played the knock out game with you. hahahahaha

Oh about that last part...um....whatever.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2013, 09:04:37 PM »
You are delusional gramps. I'm two inches shorter than you Shaq ::) ;D You'd do nothing of the sort. You're a C-5 cargo plane, I'm an F-22 fighter plane. ;D I don't talk shit in person. I'd wait for you to do whatever it is you think you'd do and than it'd be over before you knew it, that quick. Then I'd here some excuse about it not being fair because I'm a Hebrew or your fish stick legs gave out on you.

"I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make..." This is pretty funny. lolol. It would never happen, I have the balance, agility and awareness of a large jungle cat. You're too slow and too old and I don't make a habit of beating on old men. You're so slow people would think I played the knock out game with you. hahahahaha

Oh about that last part...um....whatever.  ;D

:D  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2013, 09:06:13 PM »
I usually advise against googling for information, because it is non scientific in nature.  However, at your request, I read the latest google updates, and everything i'm reading said that ISON is pretty much done.  If anything survived, it is most likely dust and debris.  Can you point links to your information that says otherwise?  Thanks.

Look man, someone else said the same thing. The coma survived. I'll post stuff as I go back to retrieve it. By going to google, I meant to get info from "reputable" websites. I'll post more stuff soon.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2013, 09:11:33 PM »
:D  ;D

So which color is the color of a race of people, the green people, the black people or the maroon people. I've never seen any race of people in my life look like the first or the last. But that's old stuff. I'm more interested in what this object is doing and what it will do because I was happy at the first reports of its demise but upon further investigation, I ended up being right....for now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2013, 09:11:46 PM »
Look man, someone else said the same thing. The coma survived. I'll post stuff as I go back to retrieve it. By going to google, I meant to get info from "reputable" websites. I'll post more stuff soon.

Reputable websites? LOL! Wiggs toss out your Bible with the debris from Nibiru!