Author Topic: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)  (Read 19232 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 06:32:06 AM »
How long have you been on "creatine"? Is there anything else in your history that could contribute to these values other than creatine (we don't want any omitted variables)? What are your plans for future creatine supplementation given what you've learned here?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 06:46:21 AM »
How long have you been on "creatine"? Is there anything else in your history that could contribute to these values other than steroids (we don't want any omitted variables? What are your plans for future creatine supplementation given what you've learned here?
you know how long it takes between two football championships?about that long.

nah the previous history, those issues were fixed-reversed many years ago, also checked bloodwork.

hm, the plan.well itd be delusional to think that urea parameter would fix itself if one carries on, so thatll mean truly off until that revocers.

you know whe you order meat in restarant?you can order well through, bloody, half bloody.

this kidney of peace is half through.its the left one, i know for sure.now the numbers could be a bit misleading, most the dmg will be from the left one, ie, the right one is ok, the left one is worse than the numbers make one think.

they say its still a way to go until it atrophies and fails, but still carrying on is not an option.

when you hold the graph of all the bloodworks done, most numbers are volatile, go bit up bit down,or much up etc.but this one was constantly on the rise.

in retrospective, im glad the pe of chice wasnt tren.

ofc this mustnt happen to everyone, but im said to have constittion of an ox.
n

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 07:02:22 AM »
Gal, if you could go back in time, would you ever take "supplements" in any dose? Meaning, I can't tell if you are even lamenting TRT levels.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 07:24:13 AM »
Galeniko surely there are people on HRT for years and years with no kidney problems. How do you know your kidney reading is down to your TRT dosing? Do you not think your ketogenic dieting has had a hard impact on the kidneys? What about recreational indulgences?

Nice story about the nurse btw, wish we had such good medical here in Ireland with hot nurses included. Really amazing you got all that checked over in a couple hours!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2013, 07:25:47 AM »
Galeniko surely there are people on HRT for years and years with no kidney problems. How do you know your kidney reading is down to your TRT dosing? Do you not think your ketogenic dieting has had a hard impact on the kidneys? What about recreational indulgences?

Nice story about the nurse btw, wish we had such good medical here in Ireland with hot nurses included. Really amazing you got all that checked over in a couple hours!
Careful Ro.............. :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2013, 07:28:03 AM »

Yah! Get the blood stuff done; wait weeks?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Yah! Get the blood stuff done; wait weeks?
I am starting to smell something here........ :D

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2013, 08:06:40 AM »
Gal, you need an echocargiogram to check for ventricular thickness/growth. Sounds like your lovely nurse just did an EKG. Many athletes even naturals will have slightly thicker left ventricles.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »
Cool story bro

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2013, 11:50:34 AM »
I do same thing for years, every quarter. I am healthier on HRT than I am when I am OFF steroids.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »

hey ro, yeah, thats what i was thinking too, bit excessive keto dieting for years.however, recently wasnt very keto,but this again mustnt mean much.
but the one constant is always when off, the urea prameter goes way down.im mostly real,real keto when off.

theres no rec habbits, the last such thing was many years ago.

yah the nurse was very nice, theres always something special about them, i mean, its always moraly nice ppl with good intent who pick those jobs, i think medical assistant is the right word, nurse is better paid but must do some very "shit" duties :D

aj, yes ofcourse comeback :D could so something "milder" compound, but running those alone would be quite weak.this realy was about the minimum.

usm usl: nah she just done what was told by the doc, the ekg is just one part, for lack off english terms, the very first thing ive asked the doc when i got there, being absolutely clear, was do you have the means in your odrination to see left ventricle growth, he straight up said yes,and he knows why im asking.so there.

chimps, yeah, he tried to make it a lenghty process, for he could charge then several settings or whatever his plan was, but i insisted very strongly,said im just off of work etc.this wasnt even everything, i done some untold other checks too.

I do same thing for years, every quarter. I am healthier on HRT than I am when I am OFF steroids.
its weird, same goes for my cholesterol levels.well, ofc arimidex,just as "promised" on the package, will obviously worsen these levels, but other than that, same.

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »
fuck off and stop using that reaction image that misc popularized.
it had definitely jumped the shark before it ever made its way onto GB.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 05:10:29 PM »

hey bro GREAT thread thanks for sharing this.

I'm with bigro on the trt causing the elevations you see regarding your kidneys esp your creatinine levels. I'm not thinking diet I'm thinking training. hard training sessions too close to the bloodwork being taken will cause an elevation in creatinine.

would it be possible to take 3 days off from the gym no cardio no weights no activity and retake the bloods?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »
it had definitely jumped the shark before it ever made its way onto GB.
I ain't a loser like you. This is the only forum I visit. What does that say about you?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »
shizzo - fuck off - relevant posters are trying to have a legitimate discussion.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
shizzo - fuck off - relevant posters are trying to have a legitimate discussion.
How many devices do you have on? Laptop? Phone? Desktop?

Pathetic.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »
kidneys....well.....do you want the 1:1 original quote? here : "this is exactly how you eventualy blow a kidney out, if you lucky 1 stay in shape,if not,need transplant"  keep in mind when reading about megadoses, this is clean diet and hrt.never forget this.
i have old bloodwork sheets here and from what i see, it takes 3-4months off time to get them down to the highest acceptable level.

Absolute lunacy. What you, indeed!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2013, 05:36:01 PM »
hey bro GREAT thread thanks for sharing this.

I'm with bigro on the trt causing the elevations you see regarding your kidneys esp your creatinine levels. I'm not thinking diet I'm thinking training. hard training sessions too close to the bloodwork being taken will cause an elevation in creatinine.

would it be possible to take 3 days off from the gym no cardio no weights no activity and retake the bloods?

ah the creatinine is ok range, the urea is not :-X

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »
I ain't a loser like you. This is the only forum I visit. What does that say about you?
You also groveled and begged like a subservient little bitch to be let back onto this forum. What does that say about you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 05:54:44 PM »
You also groveled and begged like a subservient little bitch to be let back onto this forum. What does that say about you?
How do you know? Another gimmick outed people.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 12:46:16 AM »

Bullshit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 01:49:01 AM »
Am I going to owe $10 if I read this thread?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 02:27:34 AM »
great thread gal, one of your most informative and hilarious

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 03:24:37 AM »
great thread gal, one of your most informative and hilarious
::)