Author Topic: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)  (Read 19211 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2013, 11:40:49 PM »
I will use the words of the great Ronald Reagan.

"Tear down these walls".......of text.

all drugs - TPPIIP

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2013, 11:41:44 PM »

good work chief.

Like I've been saying for a while, women live 7-10 years older than men because of their lack of encounters with significant amount of testosterone/androgens. It's a taxing molecule that triggers and/needs too much lipid panel alteration. Much like insulin taxes the ATP/ADN....
yes, 250mg of test weekly(and yeah, i feel test is "stronger" than tren mg for mg,i dont care what anyone says,in sheer raw powerfulness,its stronger imo)will put a rock solid 20lbs of pure muscle minimum on everyone who trains and diets properly.
we talking real, pure muscle not the 30lbs 5 week dbol bloof thats pissed out upon cessation.

many dont follow a good diet protoco(they dont even make sure the protein intake)and then think 250weekly is nothing.

lol, "Nothing", 250 weekly is gonna be 5-10times the natural production of a male.

yeah some will argue ester weight blabla, but its 5-10times more than natural levels and theres nothing to argue about that.

this ofc will cause things, like estrogen also being much higher than usual etc.

bottomline, the side effect and wear-free cycle doesnt exist

to those who think things like anavar only will have no sides, rethink that.it will.

if the diet isnt dead on, best to stay away from all this.

great thread lots of good actual information, I agree with you 100% Gal on the TRT its making the best out of a using situation but its still taxing the body,
and additionaly to that, if one is gonna do that, they should simply stick to any ester of test and thats it.

there are more than 1 reason why test "won" the long race in drug of choice for trt.

it can be summed up very easy.
the non estrogen convertibles will all crash the lipids.this is in the nature of those peds.

the orals will do things to the liver.

the rest is too weak.

simple as that.

n

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2013, 01:12:32 AM »

What the fuck is this shit?

THIS is THE shit.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2013, 03:19:57 AM »
Haven't read all thread so not sure if i missed something, but why is the concern about kidneys?
High Urea and creatine levels can both be caused by high protein intake and muscle breakdown from weight training, don't think that alone should be too much concern. I think Gfr(kidney filtration rate) is considered a better marker for kidney function. Last time I had blood test I had high creatine and BUN(urea) but filtration rate was in normal range.

But I think even Gfr can be skewed by training and excessive protein diet, they need to do more in depth tests than blood work to really see how your kidneys are working, as BB lifestyle(even with no drugs) tends to skew kidney blood values.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2013, 04:57:25 AM »
on a serious note

get your tests done after three rest days

i had my work done after going to the physio

they were all over the place

i went back two days later and everything was normal

heavy training, sports massage and diet can all have a dramatic effect
T

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »
Bullshit.

bullshit on our bullshit TrT keeps  test at normal levels as opposed to lower than optimal levels. Why the fuck wouldnt he be healthier with normal test levels?  ???

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2013, 10:52:32 AM »
So what happens to these values when you go off??

You think its bad to be putting your body through the stress of going on and off ?

Haha, this is exactly why i never go off!  The stress to my body of not being on that sweet sweet sauce would be too much to handle.  So I just never come off.  Good to see others are also advocating my cycling philosophy of 12 months on - 12 months on repeat until death. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2013, 10:57:43 AM »
Haha, this is exactly why i never go off!  The stress to my body of not being on that sweet sweet sauce would be too much to handle.  So I just never come off.  Good to see others are also advocating my cycling philosophy of 12 months on - 12 months on repeat until death. 
dago are u in shape or train 'on'cause your strong or have any 'physique'goal in mind.curious..

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2013, 11:07:44 AM »
dago are u in shape or train 'on'cause your strong or have any 'physique'goal in mind.curious..

I have always leaned more towards strength training.  Always been strong even when I first started training at 13.  I'm in my 30's now so I am trying to get leaner for health reasons now.  Seriously, coming off gear after being on for so long will not be fun.  I blast and cruise, but even that is not good long term.  I do want to try to get as lean as possible without going crazy on the gear and other drugs.  I need to really sit down and write out a plan for this.  A lot of good advices here on getbig that I will utilize.  Perhaps the galeniko diet is what i need. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2013, 11:12:28 AM »
I have always leaned more towards strength training.  Always been strong even when I first started training at 13.  I'm in my 30's now so I am trying to get leaner for health reasons now.  Seriously, coming off gear after being on for so long will not be fun.  I blast and cruise, but even that is not good long term.  I do want to try to get as lean as possible without going crazy on the gear and other drugs.  I need to really sit down and write out a plan for this.  A lot of good advices here on getbig that I will utilize.  Perhaps the galeniko diet is what i need. 
fair enough actually wasn't a dig ,i was just curious and you answered it ,,thanks...

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:49 AM »
fair enough actually wasn't a dig ,i was just curious and you answered it ,,thanks...

I didnt take it as a dig at all.  No worries.  I am new here so I understand the questions.  Yeah, I have basically always trained for strength.  I was a big fan of Mike Francois back when he won the Arnold.  I followed and still do his training program.  He was a powerlifter before bbing and his program was a solid 3 day a week powerlifting based bbing program.  It has the 3 main lifts on separate days with other lifts added to augment the program from a solely power based program.  Works well, but is hard to do all the time.  The rest of the time I train with Dorian's routine straight from his book and video.  Gearwise I have done a lot.  I mainly use test, GH, Masteron, Anadrol, and Dianabol.  I add antiE's when needed but otherwise stick to the listed drugs.  Tren is not a drug that works well for me at all, too many sides.  Thanks for asking, I don't mind telling at all.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2013, 11:24:35 AM »
I didnt take it as a dig at all.  No worries.  I am new here so I understand the questions.  Yeah, I have basically always trained for strength.  I was a big fan of Mike Francois back when he won the Arnold.  I followed and still do his training program.  He was a powerlifter before bbing and his program was a solid 3 day a week powerlifting based bbing program.  It has the 3 main lifts on separate days with other lifts added to augment the program from a solely power based program.  Works well, but is hard to do all the time.  The rest of the time I train with Dorian's routine straight from his book and video.  Gearwise I have done a lot.  I mainly use test, GH, Masteron, Anadrol, and Dianabol.  I add antiE's when needed but otherwise stick to the listed drugs.  Tren is not a drug that works well for me at all, too many sides.  Thanks for asking, I don't mind telling at all.
8)...yeah mike was a powerbber...thick quads/lower back/dense /dense,he went head to head with pretty boy newman 92/93 both were freaks...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2013, 11:41:54 AM »
on a serious note

get your tests done after three rest days

i had my work done after going to the physio

they were all over the place

i went back two days later and everything was normal

heavy training, sports massage and diet can all have a dramatic effect
yah but, if we want to be entirely correct,and let me quote conker on this too

Haven't read all thread so not sure if i missed something, but why is the concern about kidneys?
High Urea and creatine levels can both be caused by high protein intake and muscle breakdown from weight training, don't think that alone should be too much concern. I think Gfr(kidney filtration rate) is considered a better marker for kidney function. Last time I had blood test I had high creatine and BUN(urea) but filtration rate was in normal range.

But I think even Gfr can be skewed by training and excessive protein diet, they need to do more in depth tests than blood work to really see how your kidneys are working, as BB lifestyle(even with no drugs) tends to skew kidney blood values.
agreed, the filtration rate or what its called is better indicator.
its not like i had protein in my urine,this is when one knows hes done.

but! an increased creatinine value can already mean a 50% less functional kidney,can, but mustnt.

and

the following im quoting from an institue for sportmedicine, tedhnical university:

individual bun levels vary alot(the normal values,off training), so its important to know the individual normal bun value before anything else.

the to be interpreted increase of values can be expected to be 1-5nmol/l, therefore,its very important to know the base(normla value of the athlete,haha yeah it says athlete)

it says its important to take that value before a meal, to not have falsified results from protein intake through food.

now comes a real interesting point, if the values increase more than 2nmol/l to the "normal" range, youre in a protein catabolism state(ie hard diieting can cause elevated levels too,even moreso a high protein low cals diet, but more than cals, starvation will do this).

now comes very cruical point!if we dont have normal values estimated, values over 7nmol/l are already potentialy of concern and should be monitored.

the socalled haralambi urea-bun value is set at 8.3nmol/l being the critical point.

it states that despite hwatever is the case when we reach 10nmol/l and more , days off training are to be done, we are not superhumans just bc we lift,we are humans with regular internal organs.

so anythime were above 10nmol, we are dancing a tango with the dialysys machine ;D ;D

but ppl with diabetic tendencies and high bp have much more to worry as far kidneys are concrned.

ok it goes on and says if we piss 1liter less than usual, on that day the values will jump as high as 3nmol.just from that.

sure we can say it goes back when we dont train for a couple days, and have little protein in diet, but thats a bit like saying the flu will be gone when the flu is gone.

:D

that all said, i can roughly see, 2days on,1 off training pattern and every 3rd day better has some enough carbs in the diet,n order to give the protein metabolism some relief, this way seems workable.

as far as going on and off, yes, that surely feels more stressing than just staying on ,or off.

the coming off is always the same things, the estrogen imbalance, the metabolism "seems" fucked up(its just getting slower and less efficient).
and coming on again theres initial lethargy,waterbloat, one can feel it,somethings happening.

i think the revelation guy said it very nicely once, a body on gear is like an engine with a supercharger.

but while the engine,we can replace the pistons with forged units,we cant use frged inner organs.

so at very least, keep the "Boost" levels low.

n

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2013, 11:51:51 AM »
if one is gonna do that, they should simply stick to any ester of test and thats it.

you mean to one ester..? if so you think sust would not be a good idea since it has 4?
cause i was thinking about switching to that since its pharma grade

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »
what are the cliff notes

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
you mean to one ester..? if so you think sust would not be a good idea since it has 4?
cause i was thinking about switching to that since its pharma grade
nah any ester.doesnt matter
n

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »
once u stay on test  for a year u better not come off if u come off u are fucked... that's how it works u cant cycle test u have to stay on test for LIFE.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2013, 12:43:17 PM »
yes, 250mg of test weekly(and yeah, i feel test is "stronger" than tren mg for mg,i dont care what anyone says,in sheer raw powerfulness,its stronger imo)will put a rock solid 20lbs of pure muscle minimum on everyone who trains and diets properly.
we talking real, pure muscle not the 30lbs 5 week dbol bloof thats pissed out upon cessation.

many dont follow a good diet protoco(they dont even make sure the protein intake)and then think 250weekly is nothing.

lol, "Nothing", 250 weekly is gonna be 5-10times the natural production of a male.

yeah some will argue ester weight blabla, but its 5-10times more than natural levels and theres nothing to argue about that.

this ofc will cause things, like estrogen also being much higher than usual etc.

bottomline, the side effect and wear-free cycle doesnt exist

to those who think things like anavar only will have no sides, rethink that.it will.

if the diet isnt dead on, best to stay away from all this.
and additionaly to that, if one is gonna do that, they should simply stick to any ester of test and thats it.

there are more than 1 reason why test "won" the long race in drug of choice for trt.

it can be summed up very easy.
the non estrogen convertibles will all crash the lipids.this is in the nature of those peds.

the orals will do things to the liver.

the rest is too weak.

simple as that.

I dont know man, my strength started climbing like crazy when I added tren to my HRT doses Test..... and I started to harden way up while dieting, my weight stopped dropping but my BF levels are visibly decreasing. ... in short, tren + HRT is literally transforming my body comp.... I know youre supposed go not be able to add lean tissue while in a caloric deficit, but im stumped.. .

weights not changing a lb, BF is decreasing, strength is increasing... I have no logical explanation for whats going in.

In short, Tren is awesome. Keep in mind though im still fat by getbig/BB standards (15-18%), so im sure whenever I get into the low teens this is probably going to change and I wont be so lucky.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2013, 12:47:13 PM »
good old trenbolona miracle stories

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
once u stay on test  for a year u better not come off if u come off u are fucked... that's how it works u cant cycle test u have to stay on test for LIFE.
goes for all steroids kinda.

it turns ok-ish after 2-3months,but yah,never nice coming off.

shockwave,yeah tren is good, its veryvery strong esp with test.

but i think mg er mg, test causes more growth, well it causes more fat and water too, but its simply the stronger compound overall.

the androgenic properties of tren have been wildly overexagerated.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2013, 12:51:28 PM »
is it really true that natural test cant be restored after 6-12 month cycles of test?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2013, 12:54:58 PM »
goes for all steroids kinda.

it turns ok-ish after 2-3months,but yah,never nice coming off.

shockwave,yeah tren is good, its veryvery strong esp with test.

but i think mg er mg, test causes more growth, well it causes more fat and water too, but its simply the stronger compound overall.

the androgenic properties of tren have been wildly overexagerated.

Interesting. Maybe because tren causes mode visible changes withoutals much bloat? I dunno, but the combo IMHO is definitely superior to just test at the same overall dosage. ( I.e. 1000mg test vs 400mg test + 600mg tren)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »
is it really true that natural test cant be restored after 6-12 month cycles of test?
yes will be restored.not to level off 17year old, but to some low normal level.

after 12month "cycle", going off, after 3months i tested and it was ok, flet ok much sooner.

no pct ,nothing.

the muscle "aids" haha, happened from about 6th week, then very rapidly.

yes shockwave, on could try test 500 for a year, or tren 500 for a yaer, dieted down,the test guy would have more gains, tren just "seems" to give more gains, for lack of bloat,or less bloat.
the combo of the 2 is phenomenal,though.

not sure id run tren all year, reckless ppl will do no questions asked.

the smart thing would be to spare the tren for those last weeks before a competition, other than that i dont see a use for it.

i know one monsterous guy,he just runs a gramm sust and eq till 4 weeks out then switches to tren only.
he told me "like coleman, you know"lol i dont know where he got that from.

n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
Total Protein 7.2   g/dL 6.0-8.3

Albumin 4.8    g/dL 3.5-5.5

Globulin (Calc.) 2.4    g/dL 2.0-4.0

A/G Ratio (Calc) 2.0

SGOT (AST) 35

SGPT (ALT) 39

Alkaline Phosphatase 80

Bilirubin, Total 0.6

Glucose 96

Uric Acid 4.5

Calcium 9.7

Chloride 102

CO2 26

Sodium 139

Potassium 4.6

Anion GAP (Calc.) 11

Bun 11

Creatinine  1.0

Bun/Creatinine  (Calc.) 11

e.GFR (Calc.) 87

Serum Iron 53

Cholesterol 192

HDL Cholesterol 37 L

Chol/HDL Risk Ratio (Calc.) 5.2

LDL (Calc.) 115

VLDL (Calc.) 40

Triglycerides 202 H

WBC 12.6 H

RBC 5.34

HGB 15.4

HCT 46.8

MCV 87.6

MCH  28.9

MCHC 32.9

RDW  13.7

Platelets 311

MPV 11.7 H

Neutrophils % 74

Lymphocytes % 19

Monocytes % 6

Eosinophils 1

Basophils 0

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »
can you post the units behind the numbers?
n