Author Topic: does anybody actually like vince basil?  (Read 18064 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: does anybody actually like vince basil?
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »
Rocket you are not as smart as you think you are. You fail to see my sense of humour. I guess that is easy to do if you already have made up your mind about someone. You are anonymous. Let see how you would handle slanderous attacks on this forum. So don't think you are morally superior because you are a coward like 90% of forum members are.
Falcon will crush you with scientific data.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
No, I don't 'act' like that at all. If you understood the point, it's the reverse of that.

I understand now.  But another POW might be that it doesn't or shouldn't matter to him if Getbig does recognize him in that way.  Or maybe it does.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »
I understand now.  But another POW might be that it doesn't or should'nt matter to him if Getbig does recognize him in that way.  Or maybe it does. 

You gotta be kidding me. Basile craves blue stars like Goodrum craves cawk.
O

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2013, 07:15:34 PM »

Ha, ha.  And I was even beginning to respect him.  Then you're right, and he deserves a bone.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:01 PM »

You are full of it. I have a title and don't need blue stars like others here. What concerns me is that Ron doesn't award them. That smacks of bias and perhaps he has agreed not to give me any status here. That doesn't bother me because I can deal with others via the keyboard. I don't have any difficulty with people in real life as AVBG found. He was a pussy when we met a few years ago. I told him to take up table tennis because he didn't have the vocabulary to be a bodybuilder.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »
You are full of it. I have a title and don't need blue stars like others here. What concerns me is that Ron doesn't award them. That smacks of bias and perhaps he has agreed not to give me any status here. That doesn't bother me because I can deal with others via the keyboard. I don't have any difficulty with people in real life as AVBG found. He was a pussy when we met a few years ago. I told him to take up table tennis because he didn't have the vocabulary to be a bodybuilder.

I take that back.  That's what I thought.  Who needs blue stars on some Internet forum recognizing you for a title, when the title itself is all the recognition you need?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2013, 03:28:09 AM »

Now you turn on your 'Blue stars for Basile' campaign manager, thanks. You've been complaining about not having those stars for over four years. You don't care about being yellow starred as Goodrum  proudly mocks you with his blueness? Yeah right, sell that one to the tourists.
O

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
Rocket you are not as smart as you think you are. You fail to see my sense of humour. I guess that is easy to do if you already have made up your mind about someone. You are anonymous. Let see how you would handle slanderous attacks on this forum. So don't think you are morally superior because you are a coward like 90% of forum members are.

It is not immoral for you to constant butt heads with people trying to get a reaction and waste your time - it's fucking stupid and you have been on the internet long enough to have figured this out a long time ago.  It has nothing to do with being a real personality, here - everybody is the victim of trolling on the internet.  It's how they deal with it that is the question.

So again, I stipulate - I only dislike you on this board because you have not yet realised how to deal appropriately with negativity.  Nothing to do with morals.  I am not morally superior to you, Vince. 

Maybe one day you'll understand the vastly difference experience you will have if you adopt this mindset.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »
Dealing with negativity on Getbig, huh? What a joke. This place is a cesspool of nasty people. No one knows who most characters are. So a guy like me who is known has to do what? There is no formula. The persistent abusers I literally do not reply to. That is one way to deal with some of the negativity. For the rest who cares? It is just internet banter. Some see some of what I post as amusing. Jesus, if you don't see my sense of humour then that is a worry. But I guess if you have a mental set that I am not funny you literally will not see anything that way. Is that my problem? Who cares. All this analyzing and for what? So you don't like my on line persona. Big deal. I don't post shit like that.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2013, 03:07:01 AM »
Dealing with negativity on Getbig, huh? What a joke. This place is a cesspool of nasty people. No one knows who most characters are. So a guy like me who is known has to do what? There is no formula. The persistent abusers I literally do not reply to. That is one way to deal with some of the negativity. For the rest who cares? It is just internet banter. Some see some of what I post as amusing. Jesus, if you don't see my sense of humour then that is a worry. But I guess if you have a mental set that I am not funny you literally will not see anything that way. Is that my problem? Who cares. All this analyzing and for what? So you don't like my on line persona. Big deal. I don't post shit like that.

You're far from a very nice, person, yourself.

You constantly talk about this place being a cesspool. 

.. and I still remember your sweeping negative generalisations about all Australians (reiterating I am British in Australia and therefore the victim of a lot of Australian obnoxiousness, myself).  Sorry I can't find the thread for the Australians of this board, it was as you might imagine - a bit inflammatory.

I also remember your "what you" thread, where you basically randomly attacked anybody who posted including a surprise attack of Ron for being respected and involved in bodybuilding but not training.  Then backtracked like it was a joke ::)  Another classic Basile attack on this place.

The common thread in all this being you do a lot of talking about how you hate the place you are - yet, you remain.

And thus, you are disliked.

If you can't hack that - or that that overshadows your humour, tough.  I believe you have an extremely high opinion of yourself (and it may be warranted - you have done interesting things) and are essentially, here to attempt to feed your ego.  You don't get the respect you deserve, but you stubbornly remain, casting your negative opinion on anybody who disagrees with you.  The typical response being that you are smarter than them. 

It's like I say, you've done interesting things - I give you respect.  I'm just not a fan of your negativity.  You don't need to worry about what I think of it, Vince.  My message is only that you appear to be slightly unaware that you are mostly a bummer, here.   Your constant complains about just about everybody, here are not endearing you to anybody. 

Chin up, you're probably a decent guy in real life.  Most people, here are.  I think you know that. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2013, 03:08:09 PM »
Rocket, yeah great name, you don't get me. Most here don't. I used to call Goodrum out as did you and Keith. It was for a laugh. Perception differs from intent and we all should know this especially on line.
What does it matter who is good and who is bad on Getbig or anywhere for that matter? Stop being so judgemental. My comments about Aussies are fair dinkum. Ditto re Ron. Just my opinions on an opinion board.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2013, 08:36:57 AM »
Here is a tip ImBasile, when "most people" don't "get your humour" it's a strong sign that your humor sucks.