Author Topic: Anybody else reconsidering their "supplement" protocols in light of the recent..  (Read 12696 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
...Trend of dying juicers?

Myself: not really, since I'm a low dose guy anyways. But I'm thinking about drawing the line in the sand come age 35 or something, will be TRT ONLY.

oni

• Getbig IV
Everyone I've seen has died from shit that lends itself to narcotic and diuretic use

SmallPole

• Getbig III
i'm actually upping the dose considerably

just the kind of a reckless mother fucker i am, life sucks anyway  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

This.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

haha yes

i would but

in case it doesnt kill me going thru life as a bald slap head is just horrid

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Myself: not really, since I'm a low dose guy anyways. But I'm thinking about drawing the line in the sand come age 35 or something, will be TRT ONLY.

Would you do enhanced TRT of 200-250mg per week?

Or would you do real trt, doing 80-100mg per week--or whatever it takes to get your blood levels at 800-1000?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
To answer your question though, I've always thought I would be on 250mg/week for the rest of my life (I'm 25) but lately I've been thinking I might wanna come off for good.

More and more I've been thinking health is the only smart thing to focus on....cardio health/stamina, strength, and especially flexibility/mobility.  I've been doing waaay more cardio and stretching and I feel incredible.  And it's not like juice is important for that

I've been on since like 18 months or so, might come off for good after next summer.

Wez

• Getbig IV
Fuck that...56 and never felt better....quit drinking. Ken

jon cole

• Getbig IV

the average "12 weekender 500t/400d+ dbal" in not concerned.

the 3/4gr cruise juicer are.
asstropin

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Would you do enhanced TRT of 200-250mg per week?

Or would you do real trt, doing 80-100mg per week--or whatever it takes to get your blood levels at 800-1000?

Good clarification question.

Whatever it takes to keep me @ 1000.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
the average "12 weekender 500t/400d+ dbal" in not concerned.

the 3/4gr cruise juicer are.

I HOPE this is true...but how can we know for sure?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
One thing is for sure.. Steroids are not good for the cardiovascular system in high doses and even trt doses are under debate..I use to sauce very hard for 8 months for a year at a time and would bridge between cycles with genotropin..the last two cycles I've done were a year apart and did not exceed 600mg of total hormones a week and feel much healthier...I'm 24 years old and don't want to have to use trt for the rest of my life so I'm debating on not cycling ever again.. I fear more the of the permanent damage to the hpta then to the heart..after those monster cycles I did a full cardiac work up (stress test, echo, EKG and blood work) everything was normal.. I will get another full cardiac work up done every 2 years because My insurance covers it..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I go back and forth.

something 'traumatic' will happen, like breaking up with a gf (one I'd care about.. not just one of the girls I fuck), and i'll say "fuck it.. i'm getting bigger and better than ever" and i'll hit kamikaze doses and bury myself in work and training. I think the estrogen and androgens really fuck with my head/emotions when it comes to relationships.... so that's what tends to drive me to use the crazy doses I do, never missing a shot, ect.... the relationship stuff gets me to a point where I don't really care about the consequences. I don't care about a heart attack. I don't care about high blood pressure. I don't care about liver values, so long as I don't lose my appetite. I don't care about kidneys. all I care about is getting bigger and freakier and standing out in Walmart or Albertsons.. or people staring at my shoulders at the mall when I wear a tank top.

did the same thing when I got cut from the baseball team in my junior year of high school. i'd already done 1 cycle.. found out I didn't get cut because of performance, I got cut because the coach thought I was using steroids (it'd been a joke that I was 'on steroids' since I was 15yrs old), and was afraid i'd get others to use as well. he was old school, purist bb coach. the pussy. remember walking back to my car thinking "fuck that motherfuc ker.... i'm gonna use 400mg per week PLUS dbol now... and show him what he's missing with i'm laying motherfuckers out on the football field"... and so I did. going through 3 bottles of Schien Test cyp and a bottle of reforvit-b. lol.

at least when I get the "fuck them... i'll show'em" attitude, I use steroids, and not pick up a bottle of booze or snort drugs or pop pills.

I seriously doubt i'll stop for another 8 years. after that, i'll run 4iu/day of gh and 250mg test per week... and probably 200mg deca per week.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
haha yes

i would but

in case it doesnt kill me going thru life as a bald slap head is just horrid

Halo, you need to stop worrying about the hair, my friend.  The stress from the worrying will impede your quest for the 18" arms and the girls.  Look to Ronald in your times of need.  He was bald and proud.  18" arms cancel out baldness.  And if you go bald, you might as well really up the dose and go for 20"+ arms.  So going bald may actually be a blessing in disguise.  Or maybe I am just trying to make myself feel better for my "receding" hairline  :'(  

As far as quitting juice, not any time soon.  I'm in my 30's and I feel like I have a lot more improvements to make before I stop.  I know it is possible to look good without gear, but it is very hard to look great, especially at my age.  TRT doses are a lot lower than most guys think.  250mg of test a week will probably put you well over 1000.  Most docs will do 200mg every 2-3 weeks or 50-100mg per week.  Seriously, nothing close to what you will get on a "real" cycle.  The docs need to abide to insurance rules and if you are over "normal" ranges, they will cut you way back, even if it drops you into just barely not being deficient. 

beverast

• Getbig III
Upped the dose. If I die young anyway I might as well get as big as possible before the day comes.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
I go back and forth.

something 'traumatic' will happen, like breaking up with a gf (one I'd care about.. not just one of the girls I fuck), and i'll say "fuck it.. i'm getting bigger and better than ever" and i'll hit kamikaze doses and bury myself in work and training. I think the estrogen and androgens really fuck with my head/emotions when it comes to relationships.... so that's what tends to drive me to use the crazy doses I do, never missing a shot, ect.... the relationship stuff gets me to a point where I don't really care about the consequences. I don't care about a heart attack. I don't care about high blood pressure. I don't care about liver values, so long as I don't lose my appetite. I don't care about kidneys. all I care about is getting bigger and freakier and standing out in Walmart or Albertsons.. or people staring at my shoulders at the mall when I wear a tank top.

did the same thing when I got cut from the baseball team in my junior year of high school. i'd already done 1 cycle.. found out I didn't get cut because of performance, I got cut because the coach thought I was using steroids (it'd been a joke that I was 'on steroids' since I was 15yrs old), and was afraid i'd get others to use as well. he was old school, purist bb coach. the pussy. remember walking back to my car thinking "fuck that motherfuc ker.... i'm gonna use 400mg per week PLUS dbol now... and show him what he's missing with i'm laying motherfuckers out on the football field"... and so I did. going through 3 bottles of Schien Test cyp and a bottle of reforvit-b. lol.

at least when I get the "fuck them... i'll show'em" attitude, I use steroids, and not pick up a bottle of booze or snort drugs or pop pills.

I seriously doubt i'll stop for another 8 years. after that, i'll run 4iu/day of gh and 250mg test per week... and probably 200mg deca per week.

My last big cycle was after me and my ex girlfriend broke up.. I just said fuck it and loaded up my syringe.. Now I have a much different attitude about it but to each his own

galeniko

• Getbig V
nah im coming off.

cold turekey

see how it looks in march for the summer shape and then decide

but maybe off for good and long.
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
nah im coming off.

cold turekey

No shit?!

Even after that good check up you just had??

Whats making you consider this Gal?

galeniko

• Getbig V
No shit?!

Even after that good check up you just had??

Whats making you consider this Gal?
well i find its not soooo good,thats why.

and believe or not, the whole body is not exactly "responding" as usual, somethings off.

and there are joint pains everywhere, some of them are with me every second of the day.

i can feel how it heals with every day off the gym.

basicaly this was 3 yeears+ non stop competition dieting.

yah not just the bloodwork, but things dont go as usual either.

having to "dumb" down the training to half the weight i could easily use bc of the joint issues is mentaly exhausting.

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
well i find its not soooo good,thats why.

and believe or not, the whole body is not exactly "responding" as usual, somethings off.

and there are joint pains everywhere, some of them are with me every second of the day.

i can feel how it heals with every day off the gym.

basicaly this was 3 yeears+ non stop competition dieting.

yah not just the bloodwork, but things dont go as usual either.

having to "dumb" down the training to half the weight i could easily use bc of the joint issues is mentaly exhausting.

True, you did run your body at full throttle, especially last few months.

Get healthy bro, that's your priority! Shoot me a PM some time, keep me posted on your status brother

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Lol I have been thinking myself if it is all worth it to a lot lately. It seems like it gets in the way of life a lot. I mean if you end up ever getting a new girlfriend you have to dread going through PCT with a new girlfriend. How do you explain loosing 10 pounds and acting different from the reaction to the PCT drugs and lack of testosterone.

It seems like to me it is all not worth it. But once you get started it is hard to stop. Especially if you have fucked up your natural test levels. Than you go through life with low testosterone or on TRT. Last time I got my levels checked after being off for a year and a half my test levels were 413ng/dl. So I feel like after I finish the cycle I am on now they are going to drop under 400 and I will be stuck with TRT or low test.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i feel like i never want to go off again unless it proves necessary to affect hairloss

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I am reconsidering even starting... :'(

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Lol I have been thinking myself if it is all worth it to a lot lately. It seems like it gets in the way of life a lot. I mean if you end up ever getting a new girlfriend you have to dread going through PCT with a new girlfriend. How do you explain loosing 10 pounds and acting different from the reaction to the PCT drugs and lack of testosterone.

It seems like to me it is all not worth it. But once you get started it is hard to stop. Especially if you have fucked up your natural test levels. Than you go through life with low testosterone or on TRT. Last time I got my levels checked after being off for a year and a half my test levels were 413ng/dl. So I feel like after I finish the cycle I am on now they are going to drop under 400 and I will be stuck with TRT or low test.

I think your natural test levels will come up but it will take a few years and probably a few agressive PCTs

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
nah im coming off.

cold turekey

Smart man.. It's a hard decision to make but I'm doing the same